Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#10171 - 06/14/05 12:20 PM Cry Mthwakazi- Jacob Zuma dismissed by Mbeki!!!
Lobengula Offline
Nkosi

Loc: Tsholotsho
Bandla

Sebemxotshile uMsholozi, uGadleyihlekisa, ubabuZuma. Dismissed by President Mbeki a shortwhile ago. He has been releaved of his duties as deputy president of South Africa and ipso facto dismissed from cabinet and sent packing to his rural home in eNkandla.

#10172 - 06/14/05 12:28 PM Re: Cry Mthwakazi- Jacob Zuma dismissed by Mbeki!!!
Msupatsila Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Solongo Life
Ahhhh

Lobs what are the implications, interms of unifying RSA? I am looking at the fact that we here people from RSA talking about Xhosarisation of RSA and now a Zulu son has been dismissed kusthoni mpela??

I am really worried, is KwaZulu goin to accept this, are the Zulus not goin to call another Imbizo, are the Zulus not going to come together against this I mean Zulus from all the four corners of the world.

Ngixoleleni ngemibuzo minga kangazi. Is RSA going to be a safe place?
Is RSA going to be a model state?
Yes maybe they want to get rid of the corrupt officials but are in so doing, are they not creating another problem which might be bigger than this corruption one?
My understanding is that people from RSA are used to demostrations, violents, and the constitution allows it, asisoze sabona a standstill oneday sokuyi Government Vs KwaZulu?

Asazi????

#10173 - 06/14/05 12:38 PM Re: Cry Mthwakazi- Jacob Zuma dismissed by Mbeki!!!
Lobengula Offline
Nkosi

Msupa

Yingxubakaxaka, inkememenkeme yendaba, insindabaphenduli yangempela baba Msupa.

It would seem there is an element of cabal clique involved that is bent on using politics of patronage and tribalism disguised as anti-corruption crusaders to weed out those that they do not like. Zuma has been a victim of the whims of powerful individuals within the ANC who were opposed to his elevation right from day one. I think that Mbeki will have to tread carefully because one day these forces will close in on him!!!!

#10174 - 06/14/05 12:51 PM Re: Cry Mthwakazi- Jacob Zuma dismissed by Mbeki!!!
madwedwe Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: bulawayo
Madoda, asingatshelani amanga and call a spade a spade.

uZuma was involved in corruption and SA being a young democratic country striving to attain transparency and good governance had to do something.

Yebo ngumkhaya wethu kodwa i strongly agree with Mbeki's decision. we all must be objective in analysing this one.

Angazi ukuthi liyibona njani bafethu..........

#10175 - 06/14/05 12:58 PM Re: Cry Mthwakazi- Jacob Zuma dismissed by Mbeki!!!
Msupatsila Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Solongo Life
Madwedwe

Yebo lets call a spade a spade mina ngilalele, kodwa what are the after effects of calling a spade a spade. Nxa kuyikuthi uMbeki usebonile ukuthi what may follow he is prepared for it then yes he is right. Kodwa if RSA turns to be a lawless state lapho okudonselwana khona ukuthi amaXhosa ayale lamaZulu ayele and amaBhunu lawo athathe ithuba akusoze kwasifikisa ndawo. You are right BUT I think in this case he should trade carefully. If I COSATU isithi we are supporting Zuma and considering that uZuma ama courts said nothin how will congregations like abo COSATU react to the news???

Kunzima. Mbeki should be prepared I think he has started splitting RSA. uMbeki is a white man by the way, he is trying to divide the people and abeserula. From what I have gathered from most of my RSA friens bathi he is more associated with white even in RSA kabamazi, they say he's got no support from the povo (masses) people like Zuma bane support which is better than his.

Asazi Libambe lingatshoni

#10176 - 06/14/05 01:05 PM Re: Cry Mthwakazi- Jacob Zuma dismissed by Mbeki!!!
madwedwe Offline
Mafikizolo

Msupa

Ngilombuzo.... What options did Mbeki have under these circumstances? Were there any other options beside the one he exercised?

I agree that the decision may have serious downstream effects kodwa is turning a blind eye to blatant corruption the way to keep a nation united?

What would have the implications been on Mbeki and his credibility worldwide had he turned a blind eye?

#10177 - 06/14/05 01:05 PM Re: Cry Mthwakazi- Jacob Zuma dismissed by Mbeki!!!
Lobengula Offline
Nkosi

Magwegwe

No one condons corruption of any kind. Corruption has to be condemned in the strongest terms possible because it is this very corruption that has reduced Africa in general to the status of leper, and Zimbabwe to the height of pariacity in particular.

In Zuma's case it would seem that there is more to it than meet the naked eye. One has to subject these issues to scrutiny in closer proximity. Judging by events preceeding this unceremonious dismissal, one does not need to be a witchdoctor to tell that Zuma was dealt somewhat unfairly in this whole Schabir Shaik corruption episode. A good question is this that why did they fail to bring him before the courts but rather choose to have a sideshow circus only to effectively seal his fate whilst he is still wallowing in a false slumber of security amid the euphoria, sound and fury of COSATU and youth league sloganeering characterised by a bush of clenched fists endlessly puctuating the air.

#10178 - 06/14/05 01:16 PM Re: Cry Mthwakazi- Jacob Zuma dismissed by Mbeki!!!
Sheik Mthembo Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: The People's Republic of Mthwa...
Nanko-ke Lobengula. We told you so!

#10179 - 06/14/05 01:27 PM Re: Cry Mthwakazi- Jacob Zuma dismissed by Mbeki!!!
Maqhamehlezi Offline
Nduna

Loc: Emzini wezi-Nkonjane
When me and some other forum members said ANC was cunningly doing marginilisation of Zulus some individuals here dimissed us as being behind and having an IFP ideology and they strongly put ANC forward as a uniting "party".Like the mthwkazi leaders who danced with ZPF thinking its unity so is those Zulus in the present day ANC will test the wrath of the process of killing Zuluness.

Love or hate Shenge but what he is saying now about ANC marginilising Zulus is true.Well Zuma is his own victim,one of being Zulu and second of being bloody CORRUPT.Mbeki is right to dismiss him on the corruption association front but wrong on the hidden "tribe" factor which will never be publicly acknowledged, it only needs a discerning mind to see that and sequence of different events in which Zulu leaders are falling on the way side including King Goodwill who the ANC have got him wrapped around the finger.

#10180 - 06/14/05 01:30 PM Re: Cry Mthwakazi- Jacob Zuma dismissed by Mbeki!!!
madwedwe Offline
Mafikizolo

Nanko ke bafethu!!

My point is simply this: There may be certain objectives and agendas from your enemies who may want to bring you down KODWA you actually play into their hands by being corrupt and failing to adequately cover your tracks. Zuma gave them that window of opportunity and they pounced. Can you then say it was his enemies that made him engage in corrupt deals?

He put himself into that situation and now he has paid the penalty. He was careless in his dealings and has paid the price.

Uyazi this is exactly what we need lapha ekhaya, a corruption eradication programme irrespective of wealth, social standing, colour or creed. Things have become so bad lapha and the whole society is generally corrupt. We also need a Scorpions type of unit lapha ekhaya.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert