Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#12252 - 07/11/02 09:12 AM Re: NEPAD G8 Conferance
Msilawobe Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Zimbabwe
To think that the Ndebeles are the only nation that can defend Africa and restore African pride amounts to a greater illusion of indulgence!<p>Infact Mbeki through his NEPAD is trying to release us from the jaws of slavery we find ourselves in, in Zimbabwe!<p>Yes we are a great people with a great culture but to relegate all the peoples of Africa to subhumanity is rather a wild idea!<p>I appreciate though your love of our culture!<p>How come this storm of yours is about White people?<p>I am rather puzzled by this!

#12253 - 07/11/02 01:42 PM Re: NEPAD G8 Conferance
Bhekuzulu Khumalo Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
It is a warning. For us to be vigilant. Nobody is hapopy with the satus quo, stormfront is the worst type of enemy. It is just so that we can get an idea of what the enemy thinks at its worst. <p>No they are not relegated to sub human, they are humans but they need a guide. Like Mbeki needs a guide and if mugabe had a guide Zimbabwe would not be the mess. Now the destroyers have taken over and are running amock. If kaunda had a guide Zambia would be wealthy. We have common sense because we identify with what is Africa not hallucinating. <p>It is upto you to believe you are the best. If you believe you are merely the same as all other humans, then your fighting spirit is long dead. You shall die all in name with your fighting spirit. Hamba lamadlozi and you can endure all for the goal.

#12254 - 07/11/02 02:45 PM Re: NEPAD G8 Conferance
Kleptocrat Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: ZW
The line below is extracted from a posting on the Stormfront Bulletin Board...umtan'enyoka yinyoka!<p>"I made the pic because I had about an hour to spare befor my mom let me log onto the internet." <br>

#12255 - 07/11/02 03:32 PM Re: NEPAD G8 Conferance
Msilawobe Offline
Ngqwele

Bheki I am a great admirer of the King and have written praises in poetic verse of him and I am the great admirer and believer that we are a great people, but the idea that we are the only supreme nation that can guide Africa out of its mess is rather a far fetched and an illconceived idea!<p>You would be reminded that in some sections of our community, some have wondered and questioned Mzilikazi's wisdom bring of us here in Zimbabwe, to suffer at the hands of those that persecute us. Some say had he stayed in South Africa under Tshaka we would probably be better off!<p>Some would even go further to say he was a coward not to stand upto Tshaka and eliminate him and take over the reigns in Zululand!<p>But I personally do not think he was any of this, while at the same time he might have been!<p>But he was a great King who created a nation of his own!

#12256 - 07/11/02 03:50 PM Re: NEPAD G8 Conferance
Msilawobe Offline
Ngqwele

Storm thing:<p>The way you put it was as if you were talking about the Ndebele storm. I felt intrigued by it all and then discovered that its about the White men<p>Intriguing still!<p>When our we creating our own storm? We should.

#12257 - 07/11/02 04:00 PM Re: NEPAD G8 Conferance
Msilawobe Offline
Ngqwele

I do not think it is true that Thabo has not considered why Africa is failing!<p>He has clearly pointed it out in his NEPAD as:<p>1. Bad governance , hence the need for good governance!<p>2. Lack of democracy, hence democracy is a central theme in his programme<p>3. The abuse of human rights(we Ndebeles have suffered it under Mugabe), hence the upholding and observance of human rights runs supreme in his programme<p>4.Africa is not treated as an equal in International Trade, hence his advocacy that markets be open on an equal footing for Africa!<p>These are not bad ideas, but people want to make them bad ideas just becoz they hate Thabo the Person and Thabo the Politician!<p>No! it is not fair!

#12258 - 07/11/02 04:03 PM Re: NEPAD G8 Conferance
Msilawobe Offline
Ngqwele

And Bheki there is nowhere in NEPAD, where it says that local people should NOT participate in their economies!<p>I am yet to read about it!

#12259 - 07/12/02 12:59 AM Re: NEPAD G8 Conferance
Bhekuzulu Khumalo Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Nepad does not say local people should not participate. Fine that is true. It should say they can participate, because at the moment they can not. Try to start your own teephone cvorporation to compete with government corporations in Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana, South Africa home of NEpad, you can not. Therefore NEPAD does not address that question. <p>To even suggest that 300 people could have fought the entire ZULU nation is a sign of damn stupidity. Secondly, there was no Zimbabwe when Mzilikazi xcame here. There was no South Africa, unless those who suggest Mzilikazi should have stayed in South Africa when there was none. If the whites never came, do not forget events would have been very different. No my friend be gratefull you have an identity. Mzilikazi created no nation, he led a group of people who became a nation under his leadership. People create a nation, no one man can create a nation. Remember always, Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa Nigeria these are creations of whites. If you accept them you accept being defined by a white. See the problem,. NO wonder these people look upto whites, they have accepted being defined by a white. Therefore there is no room for the true self, only the inferior self always begging please help, please help. <p>Why should anybody open up their markets to Africa, why? Beggars. Create your own markets. Always begging. But the theory of trade says opening up markets will be good for all. But why should Africans cry to the west for west to open up their markets when to import a car into south africa you face 100% tarrifs. To bruing computers cars etc into Zimbabwe one faces 150%. Do you not think Africa should also open its markets. Crying to the west but refusing to look at ones own actions.<p>The storm thin is there. I just put the storm front so that one can see these people clearly do not like blacks or any other race. Watch it, when Mbeki goes around like a chicken without a head, remember Mugabe used to do the same nonsense in the name of the frontline, both achiveing nothing but establishing chaos, Mugabe refusing what was needed ANC, PAC to station guerilas in Zimbabwe, and Mbeki refusing common sense of the Free economy. <p>Msilawobe, we must remain constant, to not ever admit to be assimilated. When these girls merry shonas, forget about them, they have gone. Inferiority complex, one thinks what is ones own is rubbish. Look at them when they get oversees. Nigerians, Zairens all know Zimbabwean girls are bitches, not proud, cake for a glass of champagne.<p>Democracy or the lack of it hass never been the cause of poverty anywhere on this earth. NOt now, not in the past and never in the future.<br>

#12260 - 07/12/02 07:31 AM Re: NEPAD G8 Conferance
Msilawobe Offline
Ngqwele

Well NEPAD has just been launched a few weeks ago, not even a month!<p>How then do you expect it to have had an effect within the short period of time!<p>You are being unrealistic in your assessment!<p>Now let me ask you this question? Have you ever got a loan from commercial banks? And who owns the majority of those banks?<p>If you have, then you are no different from Thabo or what he seeks to do with Africa!<p>This Aid is not a new thing! At micro level getting a loan is just the same as Africa getting aid from the West!<p>The important thing is how one uses that loan.If you fail to establish accountability mechanisms first as a way of using that loan in your investment, then you are doomed!<p>Mbeki through NEPAD is asking Africans to establish accountability in their political structures through good governance and adhering to democracy!<p>That is not bad is it?<p>Taking a swipe at other Nguni peoples is a school of thought that I would like to declare as ill-conceived and not in our best interests!<p>I rebel against that type of thinking! I even think(my apologies), it is backward! We should be building bridges with our Nguni counterparts rather than antagonising them. Many will agree with me there. It will be the folly of the highest order for us to start fighting with the Ngunis rather than aim at building bridges!<p>We have a lot in common!

#12261 - 07/12/02 07:47 AM Re: NEPAD G8 Conferance
Msilawobe Offline
Ngqwele

Lack of democracy usually lead to wars or internal conflicts Bheki! <p>Wars lead to poverty as people do not get time to focus on economic participation! Do not fool yourself mfowethu and refute this naked truth!<p>Do you think any people in Congo are thinking of starting up businesses or they are pre-occupied with their safety?<p>What about people in Rwanda during that genocide? Do you honestly think that setting up businesses or later own producing the basic food to feed themselves was their prime aim during that genocide or they were worried about their safety or killing each other?<p>So what do you mean that lack of democracy has never been a cause of poverty?<p>Bheki you have the ability to shock me and suppose everyone following this thread! Your analysis lacks integrity and honesty!<p>If you can not see this plain truth then it is not worth while for us to continue engaging in this discussion!

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert