Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#21948 - 06/13/02 04:25 PM Re: How royalty spends its time!!
headmaster Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: uk
Qiniso: Don?t hide behind jargon you simpleton and half-baked scholar. You never say anything besides making unqualified and directionless statements lacking both intent and purpose. Look at your contributions and say one thing you can glean from them except the obvious pointer that you are a shallow and paranoid psychotic schizophrenic. Sidunisile is better because he tries to say something; lame as it may be, but it carries his untested feeble opinions. You know what they say, a one-eyed man is king in the kingdom of the blind.<br>The only people who can build this world are women, they have the sense to see reality and practicality. Men will always display empty pride (does that not sound familiar) while women seek to preserve themselves and their lot. This makes them better people any day, but ironically societies like yours and mine relegate them to position of second citizens: Watch women, you could learn a thing or two.<br>A woman would not tell me to go away until she is satisfied of my intentions. But you men, always feel threatened, you don?t even know who your friends or enemies are.<br>

#21949 - 06/14/02 10:46 PM Re: How royalty spends its time!!
sidunusile Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: united kingdom
Headmaster, you have no direction mate Bye!!!!!!

#21950 - 06/14/02 05:20 PM Re: How royalty spends its time!!
headmaster Offline
Mafikizolo

Sidunisile: You have no answer, do I sense a rude and abrupt end to your shallow pit of knowledge. Yes, Bye to you too .You can lick your wounds in peace in the comfort of your cocoon.

#21951 - 06/14/02 07:00 PM Re: How royalty spends its time!!
tshetshe Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: BATHWALIBOPHAHLA,KONDLUKAYIVUL...
NANTI ITSHABI LIDELELA MADODOA?NGUBANI OWAKE WABONA ITSHABI LIHLALA ESOWETO.<br>PLIZ MR HEADMASTER LEAVE US ALONE.WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR GUKURAHUNDI TACTICS YOU FUCKERS.NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO IMPLEMENT A SOFT COPY OF THE GENOCIDE.PLIZ GO TO YOUR OWN WEBSITES AND SHIT THERE OR ALTERNATIVELY BUILD YOURS.<br>SATHUYIHLOLONYOKO SHONANDINI BLALI KHABITSHI

#21952 - 06/15/02 02:42 PM Re: How royalty spends its time!!
headmaster Offline
Mafikizolo

You bloody tshetshe . What gukurahundi are you talking about? Ndebeles have gone through hardship like everyone else. That should not stop you living your life. I don?t mean to be disrespectful to those people who lost their loved ones , but you are worse than the people who perpetrated the genocide because each time you are faced with a challenge from someone from another side you cry ?Gukurahundi?. You are selfish because you are digging up the past for personal reasons, to drum-up support for yourself. You are a divisive element and others should be wary of you and your playground psychology. You may fool others but people will soon wise up to you and your antics.<br>By the way I have never wanted to do a threesome with my parents, but that you seem to have entertained the ideas in the first instance, you frighten me. You tshetshe are a howling mad oedipal pervert that needs to be locked up. Your father needs to watch you closely, you have very unholy designs on his woman(your mother).What a shame. <br>

#21953 - 06/15/02 03:20 PM Re: How royalty spends its time!!
tshetshe Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: BATHWALIBOPHAHLA,KONDLUKAYIVUL...
tshabindini gidi gidi ngenyawo ezidabukileyo.Asikho lapha uzoshayinelana.Uzama uwethusa bani ngama big words akho.Angethuki phuma kulindawo sidlamagundwane.Awuswelakali?Uyezwa.yinindaba lilomhawu mashona othuvi?Ake lekele sizame lathi ukuzithuthukisa.Uncedo lwakho labangane bakho asiludingi zinja zothuvi.Build your own website.<br>Once again sathunyoko<br>

#21954 - 06/15/02 06:20 PM Re: How royalty spends its time!!
Qiniso Offline
Mafikizolo

BANTU BAKITHI:<br>Please ignore this GENOCIDAL, rabid, tribalist VENOM. Do not intertain him, and we will see what he will report back to his MASTERS. Engenxe ufuna amadetails ethu sonke, I wouldn't be surprised the way he carries on. He has contributed nothing constructive except to insult, riducule or belittle Ndebeles and our suffering, as a way to get each and everyone of us to react. <p>Yi Deja moo: we have all heard this Shona Bull and nonsense before!. Hanti vele banjalo, sebejayele, bathembe ama bayonete, okukhupha onana eziswini, le cio leyo oyisebenzelayo. These REVISIONISTS and Shona APOLOGISTS, can never and should never be allowed to lie or triviliaze the GUKURAHUNDI (over 20,000 innocent people) as long as we live. I say let the civilized world know, BANTU BAKITHI, whereever you are let the facts, be told. Let them know, how thousands of Zimbabwean citizen were butchered for no apparent reason, except that they were Ndebele. Let the world know,let them know our pain, let it be recorded and known, alongside the Jewish Holocaust, Rwanda Massacres, the Bosnian massacres. Let's all focus our energies and pain into FRUITFULL exercises, not on debates with these contemptous BUTCHERS and RAPISTS. In so doing we can ensure that JUSTICE can finally catch up with these Southern African HUTUS, and maybe, maybe then, can those so brutally murdered, (whereever they are buried) finnally rest in peace. <p>This message was NOT addressed to you DICKHEAD, do you get that.

#21955 - 06/16/02 06:20 PM Re: How royalty spends its time!!
headmaster Offline
Mafikizolo

You are a budding orator ?Liar?, my intentions have never been to trivialise anyone?s suffering. Like I said, I sympathise with the victims and all others affected by the genocide, but you are no better than the perpetrators in the sense that you preach venom. You drum up support for yourself by playing on people?s emotions. You want to polarise this debate to Shona versus Ndebele, when in actual facts it should be man versus man. You may call me names and all sorts of appellations but that will not change the fact that you are a weak and feeble excuse for a person.<br>?Bakithi? you say you spineless cur. You may call me a ?Dickhead? but at least I don?t have a limited intelligence like you with your trite and divisive contributions. You seem to resort to profanities when you run out of things to say. Talk some sense maybe I will give you the time or day. <br>

#21956 - 06/16/02 08:35 PM Re: How royalty spends its time!!
Mhlewedwan Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: USA
Ya, sengithelekile majida. Kwenzakalani enkundleni ka Mthwakazi, ihlazo elingaka? Kufana lanini makhosi lamakhosazana ukuzitshaphaza kangaka likhuluma liphendula inhlamba. Kade kwasa inhlwa ibanjwe ngekhanda, buzaphela yini ubuhlungu ngokuthuka wena weNgwazi yobukhosi? Mayuyu wena ka Langa. Angithi abadala bathi isikhuni sitshisa umkhwezeli? Phoke lingabamba isikhuni libebabili, angithi litsha lonke, asikhethi isikhuni ukuthi ngubani oqale ukubamba. Ncesi Hlabezulu, ncesini beNgwazi, ziyobohla manyosi. Ya, ungaphi lowo mnumzane u Zikode obe khuluma nge project abasayipheka? Kasithi fahla fahla phela ukuthi zithini. eNkosi,

#21957 - 06/17/02 07:12 PM Re: How royalty spends its time!!
headmaster Offline
Mafikizolo

Mhlewedwana: Mehlo madala dadewethu!! Mauya!! Hi! A familiar name. Well, we have met in our wanderings now we meet again. Maybe you can bring sanity to your men. They need guidance, especially the likes of qiniso and tshetshe who hide behind anger and aggression.<br>You know what Freud said about sex and aggression. If you do not get the former you show an abundance of the latter. Get laid guys, maybe it will make you better men.<br>

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert