Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 44 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2453 - 07/27/05 11:49 AM Re: Lions and sheep
Sibambamahawu Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: KwaGodlwayo
Have I ever equated ubuNdebele with ignorance or cowardice?

I am talking to the Ndeble rads (radicals) who support the bombings.

This is a forum for Ndebeles is it not?

Please tell me whether you feel insulted and if so why and I will tell you whether I intended to insult you and if so why. Mtshede
.................................................................................................

Yes, Mtshede i feel insulted because i think you think that i am a coward because i am an Ndebele. I feel insulted because differing with you has earned me a bad name as a Ndebele of being ignorant. If that's how you feel its fine Mr Mtshede, i have never in anyway bragged of being clever or intelligent, but i believe that in life we must not agree just for the sake of agreeing or fearing to hurt Mtshede or me, that will not in anyway help us to elavate the debate to dizzy heights. Sometimes i differ with myself so why should i not differ with anyone else? Seeing things the way i see them does not at all subtract or obliterate the respect i have for you. D i have to call you names only because you see things differently?, my answer is no, it might be that you view things from your angle and that i view them from mine. Both of us might be right or totally wrong depending on the angles we view things from and the interpretation assigned to our experiences.
One thing i can assure you is that you will not hear of a Ndebele suicide bomber in the West, but i can not rule out the possibility in, somewhere else, do you catch my drift?

#2454 - 07/27/05 02:29 PM Re: Lions and sheep
Mabila Offline
Nkosi

Loc: Ayowa
Mtshede!

I do not support any form of violenxce. Diplomacy should win the day by all means possible. But we know the instigators of wars the world over,it is the few billionaires who want to protect their profit margins. I will not name it "terrorism" ngoba my father and brothers in ZAPU and ZIPRA were called terrorists by Ian Smith. I know they were not terrorists.
I do not support the bombings in London nor do I support the bombings in Iraq, Cosovo, Afghanistan, Vietnam you name it!

What I do not like to see is peeple crying foul only because London has been bombed forgetting the women and children of Iraq who are daily on the run when we all know it's not about their democracy! It is about the zillionaire oil industry owned by a few individuals!! Asiphaphameni sonke!!

#2455 - 07/28/05 06:45 AM Re: Lions and sheep
Bhudaza Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Byo, Mthwakazi
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mtshede:
<strong> </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bhudaza:
<strong> Some reports say the police did NOT identify themselves in this case. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please be kind enough to refer me to those reports. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Heard it on BBC Radio London, Drive time. Sorry I cannot reproduce the report for obvious reasons. If it is true, I am not surprised that other reports are saying nowt. His family apparently revealed that he was wearing a jean jacket, not a padded one.

#2456 - 07/28/05 09:41 AM Re: Lions and sheep
Mtshede Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: London
Hayi Lady Mabila when did you ever think I have ever insulted you?!

And as for you Sibs I feel very insulted by the fact that you felt I could insult you.

Budaz thanks, I will carry on looking into the matter of why this poor guy was shot.

#2457 - 08/17/05 05:57 AM Re: Lions and sheep
Maqhamehlezi Offline
Nduna

Loc: Emzini wezi-Nkonjane
Reports coming in say the Brazilian man that was murdered by cops on the tube DID not run,he got in normally by swiping his ticket unaware that the evill forces have marked him to please the innocent British public and was restrained first before he was shot 8 times,what a callous murder and typical of the old UK police racist makeup which we thought had reformed.
POLICE commissioner Sir Ian Blair should resign.

#2458 - 08/17/05 08:16 AM Re: Lions and sheep
Sibambamahawu Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: KwaGodlwayo
On the 25 of July i wrote as follows on this very thread:
I am quite convinced that this man did not run, if he did i am quite convinced that he was not aware that he was being trailed, London is a busy City, i have seen many people running there, i am convinced that the explanations we are given are there to justify the death death of an innocent man, the police made a grave mistake and they must pay dearly for that.

As Maqha said on his post above, right now i am watching Sky News and the news testify to what Maqha wrote above.

#2459 - 08/17/05 02:08 PM Re: Lions and sheep
Maqhamehlezi Offline
Nduna

Sibamba
On that July 25 you rightly predicted how the events might have happened.

#2460 - 08/18/05 09:26 AM Re: Lions and sheep
nomakanjani Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Ng'khaya
Inhlwa kayibanjwa ngekhanda! Nomakanjani!

#2461 - 08/18/05 10:48 PM Re: Lions and sheep
mninimuzi Offline
Nduna

Loc: EMNQAMLEZWENI
Well ladies and gentlemen, l would like to make an assertion that we are hereby embarking on a premature debate, basing my statement on the fact that an inquiry, by both the lndependent Police Complaints Commission(lPCC) and the so-called Home Office internal investigation suggested by lan Blair himself,are still underway.But the initial police account that de Menezes had refused to obey the police instructions,may be a distortion of facts.There are reports coming out about a leaked police document saying eyewitness accounts show the Brazilian was, 1) Not wearing a padded jacket,2)was walking calm through the station and, 3)even stopped to collect a free newspapaper.All this is outrightly contrary to press statements made by lan Blair.So bakoMthwakazi,l will personally suggest that we adjorn this indaba until sufficient facts and figures are put on the table.Lets avoid being perilously opinionated. Singiyahamba!

#2462 - 08/18/05 11:08 AM Re: Lions and sheep
Maqhamehlezi Offline
Nduna

mninimuzi
If you live in the UK you will know or realise that any LEAKED document before has always been proved to be true and same as the official report.In official UK issues or circles the word leak is a euphemism of the real thing.
I am sure on this shooting incident the official report will say the same thing just as the leak.If not that will be a first in this country and I will be first to own up that I rushed into conclusions.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert