Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#27207 - 11/20/03 09:48 AM Kasincedaneni bakoMtwakazi
kasikoponjalo Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: harare
this is an open message to all those who are willing to assist the Umthwakazi community at the university of Zimbabwe.Those who once went to the UZ you may recall the ailing Matebeleland Development Society (MDS),which is there for the mthwakazi community at the uz.The society is currently undergoing restructuring and as such its major setbacks are the financial incapabilities and as such i am appealing to all those who are better placed to help to coordinate their offer through me in this site.I will be more than willing to hear from the community out there on what we can do safeguard our sovereignity.as for now the immediate project to be carried out is the opening of an administrative office in Bulawayo so as to co-ordinate all our effort from.UZ is the place where all the intellectual property is found and as such we have vast ideas but implementation is being hampered by lack of financial resources. All those who can help please get to communicate in this famous and useful site of ours.

#27208 - 11/24/03 10:18 PM Re: Kasincedaneni bakoMtwakazi
mahlabezulu Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Bulawayo
I found your article quite interesting and a challenge to those who av so far appeared to vociferously front the cause of uBuntu. However as with most ideas that challenge uZulu to put their resources where their voices are challenging out loudly, this appears to have bn ignored. Somehow I think we r not frank with the realities and demands of the changes we seek to charter. Ideas in themselves are very welcome but equally important are the very wheels on which these ideas can come to fruition and these wheels include OUR material resources of which IMALI is the most but not the only important one. Kanengi thina esintwini when it comes to money sitshedela emuva and come to the fore ma sekuthathwa ama front page photos lama handshakes. Asibeni njengamakhiwa, they donate and fund projects that they believe in and what to see succeed.

#27209 - 11/25/03 07:27 AM Re: Kasincedaneni bakoMtwakazi
Lobengula Offline
Nkosi

Loc: Tsholotsho
Kasikopo

Do you guys have a bank account in the name of Matebeleland Development Society? If you do we (or rather I)would like to make such a contribution/ donation to your society and i would like you to keep us updated about your Bulawayo offices because that could be used as a centre for administering possible scholarship programmes for youth in Matebeleland. That is an office which could be used to negotiate, say with Hillside Teachers' College, to take a certain number of students from Mat'land. The same applies to NUST etc etc. I personally have secured accountancy articles for more than 10 persons of Ndebele extraction using my contacts in the field. One such guy has gone on to form his own accountancy firm with a predominantly Ndebele staff complement. So kindly move fast with the setting up of offices and give us relevant information e.g rental ,deposits etc. Remember contributors (donors) naturally want a certain level of transparency in such scenarios.

#27210 - 11/25/03 11:30 PM Re: Kasincedaneni bakoMtwakazi
hlathi81 Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: gwanda..
kasikopo,

I think it would be wise of you to let us know the objectives and aims of the mthwakazi society at the university of zimbabwe.If you could out line them to us so we may have a idea of what exactly is happening and see how we may assist you guyz,be it imali or ideas..

if you could just give us a brief background about the society it would be ideal staring point..

#27211 - 11/25/03 01:22 PM Re: Kasincedaneni bakoMtwakazi
mahlabezulu Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Bulawayo
Well said majida, now we r talking and hopefully soon we wil be moving ahead, singamini ndawonye. Battles are won more by strategy than physical might, ayihlome bandla!

#27212 - 11/27/03 07:06 PM Re: Kasincedaneni bakoMtwakazi
Topi Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: beijing
Khuluma phela kasikopo. Wathula nje kwenzakalani???

#27213 - 12/01/03 07:52 AM Re: Kasincedaneni bakoMtwakazi
kasikoponjalo Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: harare
The replies are coming and appreciate that and as such i would like to ask whether it is wise for me to put the Constitution for viewing by everyone so as for you to be sure that we now mean serious work for the upliftment of the society.As for now we have a vibrant committee and i am into research and projects. I will like to hear from you on this one them we can move.

#27214 - 12/17/03 08:16 AM Re: Kasincedaneni bakoMtwakazi
Zwangendaba Offline
Nkosi

Loc: New York, New York, USA
Kasikopo.

U Mthwakazi ukupha ithuba lokuthi Market your organisation.

Lathi sizimisele ukubambana labanye to help our own. Kodwa umele ube kwazi ukuthi Amandebele bafuna i Transparency. Yiyo le i Transparency ebizwa ngabanye abantu bathi singo mpondo kayintshintshwa. I want our people to take pride ebuntwini bethu ukuthi senza into eqondileyo, not to be pressured to be scandallous by those who want i "TSHIMBI-TSHIMBI"

Asakheni u Mthwakazi bafowethu.

Li Zwangendaba.

#27215 - 01/08/04 10:41 PM Re: Kasincedaneni bakoMtwakazi
Masola wa Dabudabu Offline
Ngqwele

Zwangendaba, ngivumelana lawe. Isinqumo asibotshwe kwenziwe into egqizileyo.

Ziyawa ezakhwe ngokujaha.

#27216 - 01/17/04 06:08 PM Re: Kasincedaneni bakoMtwakazi
Zwangendaba Offline
Nkosi

Loc: New York, New York, USA
Ngiyabonga baba Masola.

I have often said kulabantu bakithi abakwaziyo ukuqoqa abantu. Umbono wami yikuthi labo abasendaweni ezifana le Joberg, London, Toronto, baqoqane ngoba bambalwa kulezo ndawo.

Kuzakuthi labo abalutshana bakhethe indawo eseduze lapho banga hlanganisa amakhanda labanye khona.

There is nothing wrong about meeting loba abantu beba hlanu per constituency. All that is required yikuthi abantu bazihloniphe babe seqinisweni, babumbe i "account" and advise those who want. I know it is a gamble, but sometimes in order to build an organisation, you have to start somewhere.

Abanye bathanda ukubona into isisebenza bengakayingeni. But sometimes the late comers are the ones who build the organisation.

From those funds the constitution must state how much is to help in Education, Sports, Cultural Activities, etc.

Singaqala ukuzenzela, bakhona abathanda ukuncedisa like donors. But they always want to know who you are and how you will use the funds.

Count me in.

Li Zwangendaba.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert