Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#29065 - 01/08/05 07:14 PM Re: Iraq
THANDINDABA Offline
Nduna

Loc: donkwedonkwe
MABILA,
your revelations on IRAQ or "Ayiraqi" as you Yankees like to say it are quite amazing. How such a Holy Land has become a deadly field of Neocon ambition is baffling.
The demolition of Iraq touches the very core of my religious beliefs, for right from childhood names like Mesopotamia were a daily staple in our household. My mother who was a Lay Preacher with the UCCSA would daily read us biblical stories-all set in the places of the names you have mentioned.
It baffles me that such a young country as the USA can bring so much terror and destruction to a country so old and so full of history as Iraqi and we all just stand at the sidelines and watch.

#29066 - 01/08/05 07:36 PM Re: Iraq
Mabila Offline
Nkosi

Loc: Ayowa
Dinga ugwalo oluthiwa "En Route to Global Occupation" elilotshwe ngu Gary H Kah uzizwele wedwa Thandindaba.

#29067 - 01/09/05 03:18 PM Re: Iraq
THANDINDABA Offline
Nduna

MABILA,
Kuyabongeka ngizaphothuma ngiye endlini yezingwalo yomphakathi ngiyeludinga lolu gwalo.

#29068 - 01/10/05 02:49 PM Re: Iraq
Dokotela Offline
Nkosi

Loc: Emkhathini
Mina angikholwa i evolution, spiritualy bafethu. You will notice ukuthi current findings are contradicting Charles Darwin's theories. I will give you a simple question Zwangs; "What creates life?".

We know that life comes from life, that is why scientists have only managed to modify existing properties but not creation. Clearly you will realise that the remains found and believed to be from ape time are not species with us.

One of the funny stuff about evolution is time, the timing is very invalid and cannot be related to the age of the earth itself.

#29069 - 01/10/05 03:56 PM Re: Iraq
THANDINDABA Offline
Nduna

Dokotela,
Indaba le oyithintayo yinsindabaphenduke.
But mina vele I will never believe in this evolution thing because even before the whites came preaching their own "white" God thina vele esintwini besikwazi ukuthi UMvelinqhangi, Umdali ukhona. So did amaNdiya lama China kanye lama AborigineS down under kuze kuyefika kuMaori eNZ kanye labanikazi beMelika the so-called Red Indians. The fact that all these people believed on the existence of a Supreme Being show that God exists and did create everything.

Another thought,
If all the these other brances of humanity produced so many important prophets and had God urgently despatching so many Messiahs to save them from themselves , why not Africa. Why did not God send us a saviuor direct or reveal himself through some notable saint to us too?
The answer I think, is that God never saw anything evil in our hearts and minds to the extent of him making a direct intervention to save us as he did with other fellow inhabitors of the earth. Africa was and remains pure in the eyes of the Lord. And because the others envy our purity they had to do everything to put us down including enslaving and colonialising us. PURE JEALOUS, drove them to kill us.

#29070 - 02/08/05 06:48 PM Re: Iraq
hlathi81 Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: gwanda..
mabila - very intresting revlations on iraq that you have come up with.intresting i must say!!

----------------
"Share your knowledge.It's a way to achieve immortality"

#29071 - 02/08/05 11:13 PM Re: Iraq
Ndabezitha Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: T.O
Mabila lokhu okuvezileyo nge Irad kuphendule imibuzo yami emingengi engangiswele ukuthi iyophendulwa ngubani.

#29072 - 02/08/05 11:30 PM Re: Iraq
Mabila Offline
Nkosi

Loc: Ayowa
Sitshele Ndabezitha ukuthi yiphi imibuzo yakho ephendulwa yi sambulo lesi. I did not come up with these by the way. I will not take the credit hk hk hk. Just shared what I also received.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert