Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 2 of 44 < 1 2 3 4 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3367 - 10/28/04 02:07 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Lobengula Offline
Nkosi

Loc: Tsholotsho
Dok

Uqinisile baba Dokotela.

#3368 - 10/28/04 10:32 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
SINATHAMAHEWU Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: The Republic of Mthwakazi
hk hk hk Lobengula ulokhe usakhuluma nge-turncoat uJonahlanya Moyondini oweZanu PF?

please siyekeleni ngeZPF yenu le laboJona.

#3369 - 11/03/04 04:34 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Lobengula Offline
Nkosi

Originally posted by Potshoza DPhil: </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...a few days later the cheques written by J. Moyo SPECTACULARLY bounced. ALL OF THEM.
Sahle sam' bona thina undoda lo ukuthi kathembakalanga. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">.

Kanti ama cheques lawa athi nxa e bouncer lina lalimi khonapho ema counteni kumbe laliwa fake emabhenki enu? Phela lokhu kubuhlungu ngempela ngoba you can imagine ingwenya isitshaye ibhatshi layo noma i safari suit ihamba lo cherry wayo isimthembise ukuthi namuhla bazajayiva e Khwezi kuze kuse. Hayi imbi lindoda yakoMoyo madoda bayiqinisile abathi ihamba ebusuku labosikhova. Enye yalamajaha bathi yabonakala ePaparazzi ifuna ukubhadala ngayo enye yama cheques lawa kodwa ke u cherry ebimfuna wala wathi yena ufuna i cash-on-delivery kumbe i pay-as-you-go instead of i cheque!!!. Engahle ebe wazisiza umntana bantu wayeza thola ize. Wayezasebenzela iphutha.

Kodwa ke abakithi bathi akulahlwa mbeleko ngokufelwa jahelidala. Next time one hopes your cheques won't bounce at least not all of them. maybe you can tell him to give you guys hard cash instead of cheques.

#3370 - 11/04/04 05:40 AM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Lobengula Offline
Nkosi

Bakwethu

Those turncoats whose cheques bounced have a right to sue the drawer of these cheques (Moyo) on the grounds of malicious damage to their relationships.

#3371 - 11/04/04 08:49 AM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Dokotela Offline
Nkosi

Loc: Emkhathini
Hk Hk Lobs

Eyakini iza tshaywa ngabantu, hk hk. Omunye engabe walahlwa ngu dali wakhe okwama mpela, engezwa angathi uya mthuka.

Kodwa urayithi, ngoba kumele siba thuke labo abemukela ifokolo ezivela kujonahlanya. Ok'salayo ngumsila ka****a.

#3372 - 11/04/04 03:24 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Busobenyoka Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Bulawayo

#3373 - 11/04/04 03:28 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Busobenyoka Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Bulawayo

#3374 - 11/04/04 04:07 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
THANDINDABA Offline
Nduna

Loc: donkwedonkwe
The fact that the issue of Moyo still continues to generate so much debate in this forum testifies to the substanmce of the man. No other Ndebele in Jongwe has committed so many serious crimes as Moyo against his own people. No one has been as guilty as him and indeed judging by the posts of many of the people in this forum no one is as wicked as this mad proffessor. For a start it now appears that his great sin of diverting state funds (and dipping into other sources) to Matabeleland is a dated crime that goes all the way back to the turn of the century. How does he expert Our black Jesus the omnimportant Shona prince of Darkness Gushungo to forgive this terrible crime when even the beneficiaries of his wicked exploites in Matabeleland are up in arms against him. Uzakufa kubi londoda ngiyalitshela. GIVING FINANCIAL HELP to Mtwakazi! Uthembeni? My only advice to this man is to follow the example of our esteemed leaders like Dabengwa.They just sat on the Water project board and did nothing. Yiwo umbono lowo that is why they have managed to hang on to their hides. Ubaba uMabhena laye wazama igemu zikaMoyo and today he is languishing in enforced political retirement. Malunga sourced some sewing machines for the woman folk in Makokoba and died/was terminated be4 he could even distrubute them. So this silly Jonah yena uzenza ubani? Especially when wonke umuntu enkundleni wants to read a sinister motive behind everything he does. If even his own tribesmen abhor his deeds how does this sit with his Shona colleagues in Goverment who work overtime to ensure the underdevelopment of our people.Zimbi indaba bakithi. Ujaha uzahamba kabi ngenxa yoncedo lolu aluphayo. Asikho esinye isono esedlula leso. Ngempela baba LOBHENGULA ngivumelana lawe kukho konke okutshoyo ngale ingamba. Indlela yakhe is a long and a lonely one. Kanti ukuthi ahambe ayezizingelela imivundla epulazini leli abathi walitshontsha kakungcono yini kulokuzokhela amalahe ekhanda?
I fail to find another example of anyone who has ever tried to help like this man when it to our leaders.

#3375 - 11/05/04 07:23 AM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Lobengula Offline
Nkosi

Thandie

The Irony baba Thandindaba is that his most vocal critics as it it turns out have been the direct beneficiaries of this mad professor's delivery. As you say why does he venture to do something that is taboo?: ie delivering to the people of Matebeleland.
The story about bounced cheques is only a tip of the iceberg. It does not explain the expensive lunches that this coterie select of cheque recipients were treated to in expensive hotels during their deliberations as is the norm in most Zanu-PF gatherings. All their meetings have been known to take place in the likes of Elephant HILLS hotel, Holiday INN and the like. Bathi okulempondo akufihlwa emgodleni. A few days ago someone wasted bagfuls of hot air rubbishing the toiling people of Tsholotsho when they accepted electricity and schoalarships for their children and branded them amasela awotha umlilo wesela. Little did he know that a few days latter he would be forced to ignominously admit to receiving farms from Mugabe(yes, farms because one of them was later repossesed) per his admission.

#3376 - 11/05/04 08:48 AM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Potshoza Offline
Nduna

Loc: Leamington Spa
Lobengula,

Your attempts to try and present me as having been a recipient of your idol's dishonoured cheques are undermining the intelligence of the Mthwakazian people who have the ability to read and analyse posts. Your actions only serve to reveal that you hallucinate of nothing other than discrediting those who hold an opposite view by misrepesenting their views. Something which your idol Prof Cde Min Rt Hon Jonathan Moyo is exclusively notoriously known.

Let's get one thing straight. I am not a politically promiscuous individual and will NEVER find myself in bed with Zanu (PF) for whatever reason. I have been tried and tested and believe me son no amount of money can redirect my robust views.

I am sorry that I tend to give you sleepless nights but it's not my fault that your Zanu bed fellows do not provide you with the comfort you so desperately require.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> From The Daily News, 13 September

Moyo quizzed over bounced cheques

Bulawayo - Senior Zanu PF officials, including the Vice-President, Joseph Msika, have asked the Minister of State for Information and Publicity, Jonathan Moyo, to explain dishonoured cheques issued to hundreds of people in Bulawayo in the run-up to last weekend?s mayoral and council ward elections. At a stormy provincial executive meeting in Bulawayo last week, Moyo is said to have threatened to walk out in protest. Apart from the cheques issued to residents in his charitable forays, Moyo was also warned to "stop causing chaos" in the party by making haphazard decisions without consulting top party officials. Moyo is apparently being blamed for Zanu PF?s massive electoral defeat in the elections. The MDC won all the seven municipal ward elections and the mayoral poll.

Senior Zanu PF officials said Moyo was behaving like a "loose cannon" and had flouted every standing party rule in his bid to position himself as the most popular politician in Matabeleland. At the meeting, Msika heard how war veterans and top party officials were opposed to Moyo spearheading the party?s campaign which ended in defeat when Zanu PF lost by 60 988 to 12 783 votes in the mayoral contest. The heavy loss is said to have caused panic and anguish within the ruling party. Moyo distributed more than $1 million in cash and issued cheques to community groups and individuals. The money was said to be for projects and black empowerment. Members of the opposition said the exercise was a vote-buying gimmick.

Moyo has remained tight-lipped on the source of the money. Several cheques issued by Moyo for projects are said to have been dishonoured by the banks. Some of the cheques were post-dated to well after the elections. "These young men in the party are causing a lot of chaos," said a senior Zanu PF official. "Moyo was in Bulawayo distributing money without an invitation from the party. It is basically the reason why we lost. He is unpopular with the people. I am glad Msika knows it." Joseph Chinotimba, the self-styled commander-in-chief of farm invasions and war veterans? leader, was barred from leading Zanu PF?s campaign in the city. At the same time, Moyo was slapped with an order to stop distributing money which Zanu PF officials said made the party look "cheap". Moyo defied the order and, two days before the elections, doled out a total of $400 000 to unemployed youths and women in Tshabalala suburb. A few days before the elections, party officials said Moyo attempted to outshine top provincial officials and barred provincial chairman, Jabulani Sibanda, from giving Msika a briefing on the campaign. But Msika is understood to have snubbed Moyo and maintained he was acting "out of bounds". Msika, sources said, preferred to talk to the party?s acting secretary for the commissariat, Dr Sikhanyiso Ndlovu. Ndlovu could not be reached for comment yesterday.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Page 2 of 44 < 1 2 3 4 ... 43 44 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert