Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 3 of 44 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 43 44 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#3377 - 11/05/04 10:06 AM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Lobengula Offline
Nkosi

Loc: Tsholotsho
Potshoza

The issue here is not about the bounced cheques or the actual cash (eg $400 000) that were dished out by Mr Delivery Moyo. The issue is how different is the acceptance of the cash by the people of Bulawayo to the acceptance of electricity, hospitals, scholarships, tarred roads and water by the people of Tsholotsho. What makes it an offence for the people of Tsholotsho to accept delivery while if the likes of Potshoza accept similar delivery they get excited and surprised as you rightly asserted:

Originally posted by Potshoza: </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> We were of course surprised or excited </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Another thing which has been revealed by your article is that some of these cheques were post-dated. It is possible that some individuals might have tried to cash these cheques before their due dates and the banks rightly dishonoured them due to pre-mature encashment.
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Several cheques issued by Moyo for projects are said to have been dishonoured by the banks. Some of the cheques were post-dated to well after the elections.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Another thing that contradicts your earlier statement is that you allege that ALL CHEQUES bounced!!!. Your own article says several not ALL CHEQUES as you falsely alleged.

Your own report also talks about: </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Moyo distributed more than $1 million in cash.....doled out a total of $400 000 to unemployed youths and women in Tshabalala suburb. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What makes the people of Tsholotsho become turncoats while when you receive the same service delivery from Moyo you get excited and you smile all the way to the bank without anyone branding you a turncoat?
They say the truth shall set you free, I now agree with this biblical evangelical statement. The truth is the whole not half.

You confidently allege above as follows:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Mthwakazian people who have the ability to read and analyse posts..... I am not a politically promiscuous individual and will NEVER find myself in bed with Zanu (PF) for whatever reason. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly, Mthwakazians will judge for themselves who exactly was/is INSIDE the blankets with ZANU-PF. Is it you or the toiling masses of Tsholotsho? You be the judge!!!!

#3378 - 11/05/04 10:33 AM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Potshoza Offline
Nduna

Loc: Leamington Spa
There are issues which comes into light here. As I said before and as you have rightly quoted, I was one of those excited by the thought of someone Ndebele delivering to the people of Matabeleland. So were the poor vendors and unemployed people of Bulawayo. But the disappointment with came with dishonoured cheques was just too great and my personal distrust for such deeds from Jonathan Moyo will be eternal.

This is even compounded further by the fact that another one of your targets for "exposure", Magodonga was himself once over the moon and uncontrollably excited at the prospect of becoming a self sufficient farmer. But with time this man has learned the hard way. I remember having strong words in those days with him, urging caution. I guess his disappointment is as great as those of those people whom you have chosen to ridicule when their cheques were not payed.

Please also note that I also expressed the following: </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Abantu bazayithatha kuphela imalin le kaProf. ngoba zimbizinto ekhaya, kodwa angazikhohlisi ngokunye okunengi!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Please refer me to where I have stated that the poor and vulnerable rural folk liable to exploitation are turn coats. I am only STRONGLY opposed to cheerleadership roles on behalf of the chief turncoat Moyo.

Delivery is needed. This is something which is and continues to be overdue. What is not needed however is lies and deceit. Cosmetic solutions which wear out like make up on a woman's face are an insult.

So I guess you are excited at the thought of delivery to Tsholotsho. Seeing as you are quite capable of misrepresenting facts, I will not ask you to present undisputable evidence that genuine delivery has taken place.

Please note that there are other rural areas which have been electrified and other untainted sources of schorlaships are available.

#3379 - 11/05/04 10:41 AM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Potshoza Offline
Nduna

Loc: Leamington Spa
Issiung post dated cheques is not an acceptable practice. There are sinister motives behind such deeds, he who issues post dated cheques has no consideration for the recipient of the cheque.

#3380 - 11/05/04 11:37 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Lobengula Offline
Nkosi

Loc: Tsholotsho
Baba Potshoza

Kuzwakele baba. Uyibeka kahle kakhulu indaba yakho. I think we have indeed exhausted this issue of cash, cheques and turncoats and delivery so much that now ordinary people have a good idea of what these realities mean. What I appreciate is the realisation by people that citizens of Matebeleland also pay tax to this Gvt of Mgakla. So they must not be shy to receive what ever funds or development that comes to their regions because it is essentially their own money in the first place. When the Gvt decides to construct tarred roads in Nkayi, the people of Nkayi must not be shy to use the said road for fear of being branded turncoats by some little known internet armchair critic basking in London or New York.

The people of Tsholotsho must know that what is being dangled as Gvt money meant for their development is in fact their own money they pay daily in numerous taxes from fuel levy to AIDS levy to personal income tax etc etc.

Ngiyabonga baba Potshoza, I think we have exhausted this topic now unless obviously if ezinye insizwa zisafuna ukuyihlafuna further.

#3381 - 11/05/04 03:25 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Busobenyoka Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Bulawayo
Thandindaba,

Your posting above is apt.

But I have always held the view that the Shona Prince of Darknes, u****abe, is using uJona, both to kill the Ndebele flame (in terms of the leadership in Matebeleland) and uJona himself. U****abe does not forgive madoda. That's a political murderer par excellent!!!! Period.

When the time is ripe to finish off uJona, after being used njengodlawu lokubhaxa ngodaka lokuhlamabaza uMthwakazi, he will be killed (and I mean politically and perhaps even physically).

Does anyone see the beginnings of the political murder of Jona, as I seem to? Well, physically u****abe is unforgiving - and when he strikes, it will be something novel I guess - not the customary 'black dog'. It's sad when people take baits like fish. Jona has.

And those peasants who invaded farms-ke bona what's happening now?

But liyabona though madoda ukuthi these days ungani uqunywe umsila - uJona???

Asazi!

Buso

#3382 - 11/27/04 12:09 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Sibambamahawu Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: KwaGodlwayo
The independent voice of Zimbabwe
Saturday 27 November, 2004

Mugabe blasts Moyo

author/source:Daily Mirror (Zimb)
published:Sat 27-Nov-2004
posted on this site:Sat 27-Nov-2004

Article Type : News

Mugabe sought clarification: ?Which professor? We have so many professors in the country?

Six provincial chairmen to be disciplined

From Pamenus Tuso in Bulawayo

President Robert Mugabe yesterday vowed to deal severely with Minister of Professor Jonathan Moyo, and six provincial chairpersons who attended a function Moyo organised in Tsholotsho about a fortnight ago, allegedly to scuttle the nomination of Water Resources and Infrastructural Development Minister Joyce Mujuru as one of Zanu PF?s two vice presidents. Speaking at a ?no holds barred? meeting at Elangeni Government Training Centre in Bulawayo to iron out differences in the party in Matabeleland, an irate Mugabe said he did not have kind words for Moyo, Minister of State for Information and Publicity in his office, and the six provincial chairpersons who attended the meeting. ?Six provincial chairpersons, including the organisers are guilty of holding an unsanctioned party meeting. The name Tsholotsho has become good and evil. At first we thought the professor was getting the resources, wherever they come from, to improve the area, but what is now frightening us now is this thrust to defy the party.?
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The good professor's days are numbered. Inkundla has been saying that Jona is being used and when the right time comes Mugabe will ditch him. If i am not mistaken this is the first time that Mugabe has confronted Moyo like this since Moyo rejoined Zanu. His political career is finished, oh! only if he was wise, he was going to do the right thing and work for the Mthwakazi issue, but now he will soon be in the wilderness, who is going to rescue him?

#3383 - 11/27/04 01:10 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
THANDINDABA Offline
Nduna

Loc: donkwedonkwe
LOBENGULA,
IS THIS THE BEGINING OF THE TRAGIC END FOR MOYO THAT WE ALWAYS SAID WAS AROUND THE CORNER? I HOPE NOT BECAUSE ABANTU BAKITHI BEBENGAKAQEDI UKUDLA ISINKWA LESI ABESILETHA EKHAYA.

#3384 - 11/27/04 05:15 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
SINATHAMAHEWU Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: The Republic of Mthwakazi
Thandindaba and Lobengula

You have always supported this turncoat much to our disappointment!

Some including his Royal Highness have said this political turncoat will eventually be the presidednt of Zimbabwe. We have vehemently disagreed and indicated this as an impossiblity much to the annoyance of those who cheer Prof. Moyo.

We have always said his days are numbered and you have told us our political ideas are outdated.

Nanko ke madoda. This is the beginning of the downfall of Prof. Moyo and he will soo realise that all alone he was being used.

ZPF will not have mercy later on the monster that is Mugabe.

We wait with interest as the whole saga unfolds!

#3385 - 11/27/04 05:44 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
THANDINDABA Offline
Nduna

Loc: donkwedonkwe
SINATHAMAHEWU
iF YOU GO BACK TO MY ORIGINAL IMPUTS YOU WILL realise that I have always said that Moyo's political life has always been facing the risk of early an demise-and this extends to his real life as well. That has never been in doubt. One uses jongwe at one own peril. Not in doubt also is the fact that through ingenuity the man has been able to keep the money flowing to his constituency. For that he deserves a hand or two.

#3386 - 11/27/04 06:07 PM Re: Prof. Jonathan Moyo
Sheik Mthembo Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: The People's Republic of Mthwa...
Abadala bathi isala kutshelwa sibona ngomopho, be it Prof. Jonathan Moyo or those who continue to cheer him on and inflating his ego bethi uyoba nguMongameli welizwe leMadzimbabwe, hk hk.

Asazi bakwethu!

Page 3 of 44 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 43 44 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert