Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 44 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#35585 - 01/01/08 05:03 PM Popular christmas and new year's message
abafokazi Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Luton, england
As we begin this year, i can now reveal some of the most popular message for christmas and new year that i received from people around the world. This following message i received from 6 different people that i know but they do not know each other and i think it was a great message. Thi message is no longer my personal message therefore i am sending it to you lina abakunkudla. The message is at the bottom and is as follows...........

1) 2008 is at the door... Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regreat anything that made you smile. Send to all people you love and dont want to lose in 2008.

#35586 - 01/01/08 05:07 PM Re: Popular christmas and new year's message [Re: abafokazi]
abafokazi Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Luton, england
May your happinessin 2008 increase like fuel prices, your worries fall like Zim $, your life extend like Mugabe's reign, your wealth grow like Gono's plans

#35591 - 01/02/08 10:15 AM Re: Popular christmas and new year's message [Re: abafokazi]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
hayi kubi madoda akithi.

#35642 - 01/06/08 09:15 PM Re: Popular christmas and new year's message [Re: abafokazi]
vunguza Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: emaguswini
for my part, le eyakho Abafokazi ngayithola from more that 4 different people, abangazaniyo, isithi;

may your happiness increase like the petrol price, your sorrows fall like the zimdollar, your joys fulfil your heart like Zuma's supporters, and your troubles be disappointed like Mbeki and his followers. have a fabulous 2008

#35650 - 01/07/08 11:21 PM Re: Popular christmas and new year's message [Re: vunguza]
Zwangendaba Offline
Nkosi

Loc: New York, New York, USA
Bafowethu.

Mina ngithole leyi as a "thought of the day" for the New Year,

PRIDE IS TASTELESS, COLOURLESS, AND SIZELESS. YET IT IS THE HARDEST OF THINGS TO SWALLOW. By August B. Black.

Li Zwangendaba.

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert