Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#36311 - 02/21/08 06:44 AM Re: Biographies of Prominent Mthwakazians [Re: SINATHAMAHEWU]
mabona Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Zimbabwe
Nkosinathi Mkwananzi, the one who ran away from his young family koMgaxa.Yu are a good accountant indeed saUNATHI.

#36314 - 02/21/08 08:17 AM Re: Biographies of Prominent Mthwakazians [Re: mabona]
Muntongenakudla Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Mtubatuba
Desperation knows no bounderies. Manje ke you've lost it completely bantu boMthwakazi wansondo. This is a smear campaign,fabrication, framework. Nakhu this moron ingigaya a young family nengcosi - izinto enginga kaze ngize ngibe nazo selokhu ngazalwa. My signature is clear - ngiyi mpohlo engena nkinga, a man of principles, single, clean & honest - I don't do children out of wedlock! I don't go around ngi mithisa indiscriminately. AIDS is a killer.

Now that this has failed: next thing uzozwa kuthiwa ngabulala usibanibani. Hogwash.

You may try as hard as you can to trace my true identity, ngeshwa noqhubeka nishaye eceleni. I speak the truth with conviction & will never be intimidated & diverted from critical issues of ukuni xukuzisa ugebhezi. Noma ngabe nidayisa ngami ku makhosi enu imi-g-o-t-s, angeke nize nilunge - kofa nina.

Okwasho enye insizwa yakwaShangase yathi: niya hlanya aningazi! Nakhona. Qhubekani nishaya eceleni kwi mizamo yokuthi identify me & sell me kumakhosi enu me for a hyper-inflation riddled dollar.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi
Isishwapha sikaSomkhele.
Yangcol' into ngayintshinga - bayicosha abafokazana!
Futheka mnyekefuli.
Ngiwuphula ngamabomu umoya wakho - yilento ekubulalayo!

#36316 - 02/21/08 08:45 AM Re: Biographies of Prominent Mthwakazians [Re: Muntongenakudla]
Inkosi uMzilikazi ka Mashobane Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Mzansi
Baba Muntu, lets please try to understand the English language. PROMINENT means exactly that, PROMINENT - it does not mean POPULAR. SIYEZWANA?

#36321 - 02/21/08 09:42 AM Re: Biographies of Prominent Mthwakazians [Re: Inkosi uMzilikazi ka Mashobane]
Msupatsila Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Solongo Life
Cont Mhlanga

Ngizwa banye bethi kuthiwa ngu Continueloving Mhlanga angikwazisisi, ongabe ele biography yale indoda enganceda bakwethu, he is one of the icons zala koMthwakazi

Ngithole lokhu okulandelayo, ncedani bafowethu ngembali yaleli jaha, selenze umsebenzi oncomekayo ezweni.

Cont Mhlanga has had an illustrious career in the arts industry and his notable achievement has been the founding of Amakhosi Productions in 1980 and subsequently founded and spearheaded the building of a multi purpose arts complex, Amakhosi Township Square Cultural Center in Bulawayo which was the first of its kind in Zimbabwe in 1995. He also founded www.amakhosi.org and www.voicesfromzimbabwe.com.

Cont Mhlanga has written 21 plays and published 3 books and has produced several TV programs. He has directed and produced over 15 productions by other writers. He founded Amakhosi Performing Arts Academy that provides formal arts training in 1987 and the arts training academy has provided graduates in the fields of music, theatre, drama, television and film in the country.

His works have been produced in various countries and some of it has toured extensively internationally.
Mhlanga has performed in stage and film productions. He created a television soap Amakorokoza and a radio soap Ngokwako Sigadula. He also founded Inxusa Festival in 1990 and with Sam Mkhithika and the late Maxwell Mhlanga founded Intwasa Festival Ko Bulawayo.

He has participated in several joint projects of top of the shelf productions with various international partners. He is an arts trainer and arts consultant of note who has traveled to all the five continents to run workshops, seminars design and manage arts and culture projects for both community institutions, groups, NGO?s academic institutions including colleges and universities under his training brand The Cont Institute.

Cont Mhlanga is the holder of several awards both in Zimbabwe and Internationally including Civic Honors from the City of Bulawayo his home town and a Rotary Citation in recognition of his contribution to arts and culture. He is largely self taught in the fields of arts as he graduated in agriculture and not the arts. His projects and clients are too numerous to count in a carrier that has been brilliantly guided by his ancestors and God for the past 27years. He is currently working with one of his performing arts graduate, Sarah Mpofu, a newspaper fashion columnist, actress, businesswoman in writing and recording his experiences for the past years in the industry in a magazine series called ?Cont Mhlanga-Episodes Of His Life? This is to capture his experiences. He is also a Karateka

Isiquzi esingadli ntanga zamuntu

#36322 - 02/21/08 09:56 AM Re: Biographies of Prominent Mthwakazians [Re: Inkosi uMzilikazi ka Mashobane]
mthwentwe Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: KwaNongoma, kwaKhehlelincane
Originally Posted By: Inkosi uMzilikazi ka Mashobane
Baba Muntu, lets please try to understand the English language. PROMINENT means exactly that, PROMINENT - it does not mean POPULAR. SIYEZWANA?

maybe the link mite help

http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/prominent?view=uk

prominent

? adjective 1 important; famous. 2 protuberant. 3 particularly noticeable.

? DERIVATIVES prominently adverb.

? ORIGIN from Latin prominere ?jut out?.

#36323 - 02/21/08 10:15 AM Re: Biographies of Prominent Mthwakazians [Re: mthwentwe]
bongani Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: Afrika
umthwentwe uhlaba usamila

#36325 - 02/21/08 11:38 AM Re: Biographies of Prominent Mthwakazians [Re: mthwentwe]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
Originally Posted By: mthwentwe
Originally Posted By: MTHWENTWEHLABA1
Bobaba Labomama
PLEASE MAY ALL THE PEOPLE HERE NOTE,MTHENTWE OR MTHWENTE IS NOT ME. I find it very strange that anyone could suggest that Enos Nkala is a prominent Mthwakazian. In this forum are also the enemies of this forum. LET IT BE KNOWN TO THE ENEMIES: HERE YOU HAVE BEEN OUTCLASSED. THIS MOVEMENT CAN NOT BE STOPPED OR CORRUPTED. WE ARE NOT JOKERS , WE ARE AFTER UZIBUSE. pHUMANI LIPHELE LA EKHAYA, OIL CAN NEVER MIX WITH WATER, LINGA KHOHLWA UENOS NKALA.DRAG HIM WITH YOU.

how can i be u wen i registered more than 2yrs b4 u did. unless if u hav a habit of changing usernames. what really makes u think that by mentioning Enos am derailing yo cyber mthwakazi movement.zibuse wethu.As 4 me and my family neither mthwakazi nor zim let alone u, can be of any productive nature to my family. i can do for myself what mthwakazi/zim&/u cant do. so am not here to promote anybody's interest but mine. the very fact that u cannot accomodate other pple's views renders u unfit to champion yo so called movement.

ye ndoda
Our usernames are similar. I was only notifying uzulu to be aware of that similarity. I think that is important.To be honest with you I never looked at when u registered because it was not important to me that moment.
I am not here to champion any movement but I am here living amongst my own, expressing my personhood as a member of this society.
I believe with all my heart that this movement can never be derailed and I mentioned on my post you are not happy with.The subject of the post as I understand it was the biographies of people that contributed to our society and needless to say, positively. As for Enos he has meted upon us so much harm, pain and suffering.
I must also confess I dont know you enough to say anything about you and let alone your family, and I note your subscription about some nitty gritties about your family. As such if you revisit my post you will note that I elaborate that some, and not yourself, are enemies of what we are building. And how does on tell whether they are dealing with an enemy or not? By their fruits, in other words each and everyone who comes to Inkundla places themself whether they come to build or destroy. I m not being personally at all. Its either or not, there is no middle ground. Here we all need one another, each and every one of matters. BUT definitely not Enos, unless he changes his ways, nor any who is not for the same cause as Inkundla. So please dont be soon angry, angilwi lawe mina. sizokwakha, si- serious we have no time to do other things including fights.

#36403 - 02/26/08 06:18 AM Re: Biographies of Prominent Mthwakazians [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
Muntongenakudla Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Mtubatuba
An update of Peter Ndlovu's biography

Quote:
Sowetan Sunday World: 24th February 2008
Our top women scorer in the PSL

Theo Nyhaba

If Sundowns striker Peter Ndlovu was scoring goals like he scores women, he?d be a candidate for the R1m PSL top scorer prize.

This week another disappointed woman, Ntswaki Khathong, came forward to claim the former Zimbabwean captain deserves a red card for being a serial heart-breaker.

Khathong told Sunday World that when she met Ndlovu at a Sandton hotel two years ago, the footballer admitted being married but claimed his wife was a European who was living in her home country.

Little did she know that Ndlovu was married to South African muso Sharon Dee of Local is Lekker fame.

Khathong alleges that during her passionate two-year affair with Ndlovu, he also two-timed her with another South African woman.

She says: ?He called me the same day we met and we went to his townhouse in Sunninghill and had sex the same night?.

She says everything was fine until she fell pregnant last November: ?When I told him I was pregnant he threw a tantrum. He told me he was disappointed with me and stopped calling or visiting me. After that I started hearing about his other girlfriends?.

Khathong says she nearly died of shock when she discovered that Ndlovu?s wife was one of her favourite local musos.

She says she had a miscarriage in January this year due to the stress caused by his rejection and the news about Ndlovu?s real wife.

?When I started bleeding a friend rushed me to a public hospital because I didn?t have medical aid. When I called Peter he told me he was married so he couldn?t move freely as he pleases. He told me to call him later. When I called him again, he rejected my calls so I took a taxi home after I was discharged.?

?I was bleeding profusely and in pain in the taxi. My friend fetched me & took me back to the hospital. When I got there the doctor told me I had lost my baby?.

Khathong says the following day Ndlovu visited her at her house.

?I told him I?d had a miscarriage and that was the last time I heard from him. One day I bumped into his other girlfriend who?s a pharmacist in Pretoria?.

Khathong says she tried to warn the woman, known only as Maria, about Ndlovu but she wouldn?t listen: ?Instead she told Peter I was jealous of her. He sent me an SMS confronting me about the so-called lies I told his girlfriend?.

When Sunday World confronted Maria about the allegations, she said: ?You must never publish that. I know Peter and respect him. It?s none of your business how I know him.?

Ndlovu says: ?I know the persons you?re talking about but I don?t know what they are talking about?.

Ndlovu allegedly had an affair with Lotto presenter Nimrod Nkosi?s girlfriend and it was reported in one of the Zimbabwean newspapers last year that he was also dating a cashier at one of the supermarkets in Harare, among others.

*nyhabat@sundayworld.co.za

Isishwapha sikaSomkhele.
Yangcol' into ngayintshinga - bayicosha abafokazana!
Futheka mnyekefuli.
Ngiwuphula ngamabomu umoya wakho - yilento ekubulalayo!

#36427 - 02/26/08 03:56 PM Re: Biographies of Prominent Mthwakazians [Re: Muntongenakudla]
Nomcondo Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: UK
Ha! Ha! wayevele esenzani, just becoz Peter is a famous person wahle wavula imilenze yakhe eqala nje ukuhlangana laye. Next time uzacina, uma uyintombazana kufanele uziqhenye ngomzimba wakho, waye cabanga ukuthi usezakuba yintombi ephezulu ngoba esehlangane lo Peter.

Hope ufundile isifundo and abekwazi ukuthi kulemikhuhlane and she was lucky she survived after the miscarriage.

#36442 - 02/27/08 10:36 AM Re: Biographies of Prominent Mthwakazians [Re: Nomcondo]
Meli Omuhle Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: United Kingdom
Kanti yona yakeyaphonguphiwa nje mhla abantu bebonana, kumbe uthatha ithuba uzewazi umuntu mhlawumbe uzamnika phela. Phela lakho kuya ngokuthi uvele ungubani, ngoba ngesinye isikhathi phela sasifune ukuthi kube yikuthi umuntu athi phela lami ngakengawadlalisa phela akaPita, ungazi ukuthi uzithelile. Uzakwenza into ajayele ukuyenza enkundleni. Basala bebambe phansi esedlule labo.

Mthwakazi, ziqhenye ngobuntu bakho kungelani yisilhisa kumbe yisifazane. Kambe zake zaphong'embulwanje kumbe lehliswanje umuntu libonene namuhla? Hawu bakithi lingatshiphi kangaka bo.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert