Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#36374 - 02/24/08 03:36 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Zwangendaba]
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Loc: At large
Zwangendaba
Perhaps, perchance these people from Matebeleland do not share the same views, visions, hopes dreams and desires that you and others of your ilk hold steadfast. Indeed some would be minded to call your dreams and visions nothing more that grand-eloquent delusions.
Could you possibly countenance the thought (admittedly difficult though that may be) that there are people born bred and battered in Matebeleland who hold other values, dreams that do not arise from the well rehearsed and re-hashed self-styled pedagogy of the oppressed that many here are so well versed in ?
Delusions of grandeur are one thing but to seek to dis-empower and deny such people of their right to exist and to hold divergent views is the epitome of navel gazing myopia bordering on schizoid paranoia. Neither you nor your acolytes can deny my place in space and in time just because I do not share your prejudices, delusions and fears - that borders on unbridled arrogance.
There is the talk of agents - one wonders whether such claims are ludicrous or ridiculous or indeed both. We know of organisations with agents- the CIO, the Gestapo amongst others quickly spring to mind and no good has ever come off such ensembles

This might come as a surprise to you - no here inclusing you speaks with a mandate. Your elevation to commissar by an entity that readily conjures up the words "tin, pot, cybermumbo -jumbo into an articulate adjective counts for precisely nothing.

In this day and age - in times of 100 000% inflation, 80% unemployment, grinding poverty and squalor in all corners of Zimbabwe it is flabbergasting that you make reference to the 1979 Grand Plan. That you are still petrified of a document/plan that first of all is not worth the paper it is printed on and secondly, should be a cause for concern for those that are either senile or enfeebled speaks volumes about the cul de sac you have chosed to tread. Who in their right minds in the current climate would be jumping up and down about a Grand Plan that has failed to achieve a single of its objectives? Who in their right minds sees danger and mortal enemies lurking behind every long shadow?

Turning to the issue of admissions to institutions of higher learning in Zimbabwe, it is my lived experience that admissions were based purely on merit and meeting the requirements for admission. None of my friends or I were denied opportunities to read subjects that we were qualified for because of our origins. That the majority of students are Shona should come as no surprise to any right-thinking person given that they comprise nearly 80 percent of the population. Institutions of higher education in Matebeleland remain national institutions and to that end the student population must reflect the make up of the national population and not that of the local population

Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

A mind is only useful if it is open

#36376 - 02/24/08 07:39 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Jazelindizayo]
Potshoza Offline
Nduna

Loc: Leamington Spa
In the USA House niggers did not want to see an end to slavery because they were.....house niggers! Ngakho ke akuqali ngawe Jazi loMntongenakudla.

Quote:
The Aspirations of Collaborators
On Ndebele Collaborators

Maybe it is crucial to understand the reasoning behind collaboration if this evil habit amongst the Ndebele is to be stamped out and minimized in future generations. We have unmasked the disguise used by both ZANU-PF and MDC collaborators alike. Let us try and understand their true intentions which are of course personal agendas. Some of the reasons include;

? Some seek a parliamentary/senatorial seat in the Zimbabwean parliament and the associated benefits

? Possibilities of a ministerial or ambassadorial post in a Shona government

? Wealth, status, influence and abuse of power that goes with being ZANU-PF or MDC

? To gain recognition from the Shona masters and be accepted as ?Zimbabwean? therefore courting envy from the marginalised fellow Ndebele people.

Originally Posted By: Jazelindizayo
Zwangendaba
Perhaps, perchance these people from Matebeleland do not share the same views, visions, hopes dreams and desires that you and others of your ilk hold steadfast. Indeed some would be minded to call your dreams and visions nothing more that grand-eloquent delusions.
Could you possibly countenance the thought (admittedly difficult though that may be) that there are people born bred and battered in Matebeleland who hold other values, dreams that do not arise from the well rehearsed and re-hashed self-styled pedagogy of the oppressed that many here are so well versed in ?
Delusions of grandeur are one thing but to seek to dis-empower and deny such people of their right to exist and to hold divergent views is the epitome of navel gazing myopia bordering on schizoid paranoia. Neither you nor your acolytes can deny my place in space and in time just because I do not share your prejudices, delusions and fears - that borders on unbridled arrogance.
There is the talk of agents - one wonders whether such claims are ludicrous or ridiculous or indeed both. We know of organisations with agents- the CIO, the Gestapo amongst others quickly spring to mind and no good has ever come off such ensembles

This might come as a surprise to you - no here inclusing you speaks with a mandate. Your elevation to commissar by an entity that readily conjures up the words "tin, pot, cybermumbo -jumbo into an articulate adjective counts for precisely nothing.

In this day and age - in times of 100 000% inflation, 80% unemployment, grinding poverty and squalor in all corners of Zimbabwe it is flabbergasting that you make reference to the 1979 Grand Plan. That you are still petrified of a document/plan that first of all is not worth the paper it is printed on and secondly, should be a cause for concern for those that are either senile or enfeebled speaks volumes about the cul de sac you have chosed to tread. Who in their right minds in the current climate would be jumping up and down about a Grand Plan that has failed to achieve a single of its objectives? Who in their right minds sees danger and mortal enemies lurking behind every long shadow?

Turning to the issue of admissions to institutions of higher learning in Zimbabwe, it is my lived experience that admissions were based purely on merit and meeting the requirements for admission. None of my friends or I were denied opportunities to read subjects that we were qualified for because of our origins. That the majority of students are Shona should come as no surprise to any right-thinking person given that they comprise nearly 80 percent of the population. Institutions of higher education in Matebeleland remain national institutions and to that end the student population must reflect the make up of the national population and not that of the local population

#36377 - 02/24/08 08:31 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Potshoza]
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Loc: At large
[quote=Potshoza]In the USA House niggers did not want to see an end to slavery because they were.....house niggers! Ngakho ke akuqali ngawe Jazi loMntongenakudla.

[quote]

As usual Cde Potshoza you are at hand with your concrete like mind to muddy the waters. Only in a mind that is divorced from reality would paralells be drawn between slavery and the perceived injustices of M-g-o-t-s. Your use of the house nigger allegory is somewhat misplaced and I daresay inappropriate. Let me perform an autopsy on yet another of your still-born ideas (and here I use the word idea very loosely indeed!!!) House niggers achieved their station in life as a result of the grace and favour of the mastter.They were thrown crumbs from the high tables of their masters. They were where they were by the grace of their white masters and not because of any great personal application. And this is where your house nigger insult falls flat on its monkey face - the little that I have, the little that I have achieved in my lifetime I have by dint of the sweat on my brow. I have never received a leg up from man nor beast. I have never received any favours or grace from any man be there Shona/Ndebele black, blue or white. I am where I am by the grace of God. To that end I strongly resent what you seek and miserably fail to insinuate. I remain the fly in you ointment of the self-serving narrrative that you seek to foister on all that come from Matebeleland!!

Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

A mind is only useful if it is open

#36378 - 02/24/08 09:46 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Jazelindizayo]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
Madoda lingazami ukusethusela la enkundleni. Kanti vele yini elifunayo la, alilasabelo kulindawo. Dont intimidate us, dont threaten us, it will not work. Sithwale kanzima kusukela ukuchitheka kombuso ka ian smith, abantu bakithi baluwe ngumgabe and nobody said anything. Sithwele amagabha avuzayo nobody said anything. Sidelined, marginalised, sincitshwa imisebenzi and nobody pleaded our cause. Lapha sesithi siqala ukuzenzela into zethu seliyobuya ngokuyizikhiwanyana kwenu okuliphambanisa amakhanda. I tell you can even go back to cecil rhodes s grave and ask for some more vocabulary that is not yet known under the planet we will not be moved. Mthwakazi, this thing is working sekuyonyakazela okuyizinanakazana obekuphakathi komhlane lembeleko yeregime esizondayo. We did not hate them first , they hated us first. BAMBU QINISE MTHWAKAZI, SE KUSHWALA dont be distracted, continue conscientising your brothers and sisters. Why should our delusions trouble anyone?

#36379 - 02/24/08 09:58 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Jazelindizayo]
Potshoza Offline
Nduna

Loc: Leamington Spa
The crumbs of a grant and the crumbs of a degree that you may have earned from the UZ at the expense of more capable individuals like myself and fellow Mthwakazians, who on the evidence of their reasoning on this forum, are obviously more capable has you blinded to the fact that marginalisation existed then, and still exists in Matabeleland.

Likewise houseniggers like yourself would argue that they earned the right to work in the house while others toiled in the burning sun. The master would probably teach them to read and write, a divide and rule tactic that is working well for Mugabe whilst you, with your string of degrees, are oblivious to the fact.

You and the likes of Mnotngenakudla are houseniggers, period! There is not better analogy!!

I remember a film about oppression which stars Mutabaruka. In this film, the character suggests to his house nigger girlfriend to poison the master!! As you might have already guessed she would not even dare! The reason being that she did not understand the suffering of the others because of the little crums she was getting.

It's only when a house nigger gets relegated that they start to moan oppression, such as yourself and the likes of Tsvangirayi screaming about inflation and the economy etc.

Quote:

House niggers achieved their station in life as a result of the grace and favour of the mastter. They were thrown crumbs from the high tables of their masters. They were where they were by the grace of their white masters and not because of any great personal application.

And this is where your house nigger insult falls flat on its monkey face - the little that I have, the little that I have achieved in my lifetime I have by dint of the sweat on my brow. I have never received a leg up from man nor beast. I have never received any favours or grace from any man be there Shona/Ndebele black, blue or white. I am where I am by the grace of God. To that end I strongly resent what you seek and miserably fail to insinuate. I remain the fly in you ointment of the self-serving narrrative that you seek to foister on all that come from Matebeleland!!

#36381 - 02/25/08 07:47 AM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Potshoza]
Muntongenakudla Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Mtubatuba
Unfortunately, because most Mthwakazians are dishonest, uzozwa uholokoqo lwendod? emnyama yoMthwakazi ephethe i-BA General degree ikhala isililo so Nandi ithi ene:
?Hhayi mina, hhayi bangi robha amaShona oswayini e-UZ, bangi gaya i-BA ne PolAd ekubeni vese mina bengi funa i-Engineering!?.

Mina Nkwali bese ngimbuza: ?Vese how many points do you have at A?level? Did you pass Maths at O?level??
Uzozwa uMthwakazi ? dwe, akasa kwazi ukuphendula. Inkukhu inqunywe umlomo.

Madoda, into ekhawatha nina boMthwakazi abaningi ngumona. Umuntu usuka abe nomhobholo, afise impumelelo engeyona eyakhe. Nine nselelo enkulu ke nina Mthwakazi. Phecelezi, you have a huge challenge. Inselelo yenu yikuba ani funde ukweneliswa yilokhu eniyi khona. La nikhona no BA/PolAd, Certificate in Education from UCE/Hillside, nursing certificate from some backstreet nursing school in England, care giver certificate from ukuklina izalukazi zabelungu etc ? yiloko amadlozi akini anabele khona. Anisu kuba nomhobholo, nimonelane nabanye abantu (Shona or whatever stripes) aba better gifted to achieve higher goals.

Injalo lonto.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi
Isishwapha sikaSomkhele.
Yangcol' into ngayintshinga - bayicosha abafokazana!
Futheka mnyekefuli.
Ngiwuphula ngamabomu umoya wakho - yilento ekubulalayo!

#36382 - 02/25/08 09:47 AM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Muntongenakudla]
Sibambamahawu Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: KwaGodlwayo
Nja Endizayo

You are a hopeless goon. Angikhathali noma ufundile noma awufundile, into engiyaziyo yikuthi ufiphile engqondweni, awuboni lutho. Uma kuno muntu okuthiwa udull emhlabeni kukhulunywa ngempumputhe ezifana nawe.
It is a waste of time debating reasonably and sensibly with mad people like you.
The mahority of Mthwakazi like what we are doing, slowly but surely pushing the frontiers of oppression back to Harare.
We will continue working even harder, regardless of your futile efforts to stop this train. Do you really think you can stop it now?
If what we are doing is a dream, please let us dream, if it is hullucination let us hullucinate even more.
We know what we are doing, we will persue the struggle in our own way.
No enemy will tell us to stop doing what we are doing, in the first place you did not command us to start doing what we are doing.
I have no reason to debate in civil manner with someone who denies the marginalisation of Mthwakazi, i have no valid reason to debate with a foolish pig which derides our efforts.
Very soon you will hear this very goon starting to ask for statistics, some people will never learn.
At least Muntongenakudla is better, because during his time as Tsotsi (Umgulukudu wakudala) he used to write sensible things.

#36384 - 02/25/08 10:41 AM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Sibambamahawu]
Muntongenakudla Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Mtubatuba
Sibambimidlelo

You're quick to cry foul if ubizwa ngama gama athe phecelezi. Yet you yourself are proving to be nothing but an insignificant, inarticulate foul mouthed goon.

How dare you refer to another forumite as Nja endizayo, goon & pig - names your yellow belly can't stomach if directed kuwena!Yet you masquerade as a defender of this so called Mthwakazian revolution! My oh my, kuya caca nje ukuthi this Mthwakazian nonsense yindlwabe nje - umdlalo wolopholo aba qhanyelwe.

Typical of o-alleged Mthwakazi bansondo. You just scurry for cover under unsubstantiated allegations nenzwabethi & insult anyone onga boni ngaso linye nani. You're anathema to truth.

Ububha ngeke buze buphele ezweni lakini uma ngabe kuwukuthi iziphukuphuku ezifana njengawe are in the forefront of any political manouvres. Nohlala njalo ni qinele ukuthi: hhe uMuntongenakudla yimpimpi, hhe uMuntongenakudla ngumuntu munye noTsotsi van Toeka (a hopeless green lie), hhe uMuntongenakudla yiShona, hhe uJazi yi Nja endizayo - blah, blah - sick & stupid sentiments like that! Pure hogwash that pre-occupies moronic minds who will always seek to blame their failures on amaShona.

In this day & age of 100 000% inflation, it's pretty much mampara warped thinking for anyone to say oMthwakazi are marginalised ezweni leNja. Marginalised from what izwe lifile kanjeya? Worse still, labo lopholo aba bhoke ngoku sangana lokhu are male nurses, trained in some backyard nursing school eNgilandi. Trained in these fly-by-night nusring schools coz vese they can't qualify into legit nursing schools in England.

Isn't it the height of failure that the trajectory of most of these alleged Mthwakazian idiots is summarised as follows:
-Failed to get into tertiary schools Kwa-Mg-o-t-s because they were dull & flopped kwi preliminary stages: O/A levels.
-Feigned political persecution to claim false refugee status eNgilandi,
-Could not make it into legit tertiary schools eNgilandi coz their school grades from Mgots are pathetic
-Cleaned izalukazi zamaNgisi & trained as nurses in fly-by-night nursing colleges
-Blamed amaShona for all these failures in their lives.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Isishwapha sikaSomkhele.
Yangcol' into ngayintshinga - bayicosha abafokazana!
Futheka mnyekefuli.
Ngiwuphula ngamabomu umoya wakho - yilento ekubulalayo!

#36387 - 02/25/08 12:15 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Muntongenakudla]
Sibambamahawu Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: KwaGodlwayo
Quote:
Isn't it the height of failure that the trajectory of most of these alleged Mthwakazian idiots is summarised as follows:
-Failed to get into tertiary schools Kwa-Mg-o-t-s because they were dull & flopped kwi preliminary stages: O/A levels.
-Feigned political persecution to claim false refugee status eNgilandi,
-Could not make it into legit tertiary schools eNgilandi coz their school grades from Mgots are pathetic
-Cleaned izalukazi zamaNgisi & trained as nurses in fly-by-night nursing colleges
-Blamed amaShona for all these failures in their lives.

Ulokhe ubelesele ngomhobholo, uzenza umuntu onolwazi olunzulu kanti cha, uyimpumputhe njalo umpofu ngokomqondo. Awukwazi ukuxukuzisa ugebhezi.
Wena ofunde emaNyuvesi avelele njalo aphakeme unani, wenzani ngaphandle kokuzibhebhisa ngoMgabi wakho lona? Ungumfazi kaMgabi wena. Inye nje vo into oyaziyo lopholondini, isilunge kuphela.
Kungani uzenza ummeli kaNja endizayo? Uma ufuna ukungibiza ngamagama anganambitheki qhubeka, ungacabangi ukuthi nami ngiyehluleka ukukwenza lokho, ungenza kanje ngizowavuselela amagama akho amadala.

#36388 - 02/25/08 12:18 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Muntongenakudla]
SINATHAMAHEWU Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: The Republic of Mthwakazi
UJazi, the so called 'house nigger' usekhona and soon uzobe esesifundekela ngama-statistics akhe!

I have again had a glance on the univ. World rankings hoping to find iYunivesithi yelizweni lobubha, elikaMgaxa wansondo and that uni is not there at all.

Izongena nini eyelizweni lobubha kwi-ma-World rankings?

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert