Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#36156 - 02/17/08 04:08 AM for sure politcs is a dirty game
abafokazi Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Luton, england
i might be wrong but when i read between the lines i see a lot of things that are happening with this forth coming election. Well first of all this guy simba makonni decides to challenge mugabe in the presidantial election, then he gets expelled from zanu.
Now i dont know what was agreed between mutambara and makoni, as far as we know is that it was agreed that makoni would be put as a candidate to run for presidence from mutambara's mdc. this lead to this mutambara guy to withdrawing from the presidential race to field makoni, now makoni says that it was lie that he had joined the mdc, the only thing happening for him is that he is running for presidence as an independet.its now too late for mutambara to put his name forward

well lets wait and see what happens after the election, if mgabe wins, makoni is going back to zanu

#36158 - 02/17/08 03:15 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: abafokazi]
hloniphani02 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: RSA

How does one vote for Makoni a man that is leading a faceless bunch just now tomorrow there is a parliament full of his followers, we cannot afford to have people recruited from Zanu - pf that ruined the country. If they could not change in the last 10 years what would change them overnight. People must not forget what happened in the Gaza strip, you can not elect a government that is composed of people that are internationally blacklisted. The world is angry they wont support that and this will put the country in to further turmoil , and at that point all it does is extent the suffering to the people on the ground . This must not be allowed to happen. Plainly people must just Vote Morgan in. Why risk your life and prolong what has been happening by allowing a hijacker to appear from no way and say I will serve the nation. Simba is not true he has had ample time to pull the meat out of the fire what has made him wait so long. He was perfectly positioned to help but waited till today no ways , The fact that he is still passionate about running on a Zanu ticket says it all he is worse stay away from Simba he is bad news , he says openly that he will not work with MDC cause he still feels Zanu ? pf he must go hang . People have been told of funny political movements that a brain child of Zanu pf I have a feeling Mutambara ?s clan was one such creation that was there to divert people from true efforts of liberating us just see how much time it spent trying to Drag their feet in resolving its issues with the main MDC , yet at the blink of an eye they in makoni?s fold.
Simba and his bunch just by failing to commit to the fact that land invasions were wrong and that they are going to address that alone is a sign that they not true .Zimbabwe can only put that bunch in power at their own peril. Being party of a political organisation that cannot even openly condemn the atrocities of the 5th brigade makes him a rotten tomato .

gedleyihlekisa

#36183 - 02/18/08 02:39 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: hloniphani02]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
MAKONI,TSWANGIRAYI AND MUTAMBARA
THESE 3 GENTLEMEN ARE MOANING ABOUT ECONOMIC HARDSHIPS AND THE CONTINUED PRESIDENCY OF THEIR BROTHER MUGABE AND HIS ILL-GOVERNANCE.
THEY BOTH DONT HAVE OR HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE SIDELINING OF THE PEOPLE OF MATEBELELAND. SINCE THEY GOT INDEPENDENT FROM COLONIAL RULE THEY HAVE BEEN PREJUDICED AGAINST OUR PEOPLE GETTING ENROLMENT IN SCHOOLS ESPECIALLY HIGHER INSTITUTES OF EDUCATION,eg UZ, APRENTICESHIPS, AS WELL AS PRACTISING THE BITTEREST NEPOTISM THAT ZIM HAS EVER SEEN AGAINST OUR PEOPLE, FOR IN SMITH S REGIME ALL OUR FATHERS WERE EMPLOYED. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN A SITUATIION WHERE AN CLERICAL POSITION FOR EXAMPLE IN GWANDA IS FILLED IN BY A CANDIDATE FROM MUTARE, The majority of student teachers in hillside teachers college are shona, the majority of student nurses in Mpilo School of nursing are shona. WE EXPERIENCED A GENOCIDE AT THEIR HANDS AND NEXT THING THEY WOULD LIKE TO LEAD US.
WHILE WE FROM MATEBELELAND ALSO EXPERIENCE THE BITTERNESS OF THE ECONOMIC HARDSHIPS WE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE WOULD LIKE TO BE INDEPENDENT, NOT BEING AT THE MERCY OF THE SHONA PEOPLE. WE EXPERIENCED SEGREGATION FROM THE SMITH REGIME AND ALSO THE SAME IF NOT WORSE, FROM THE PRESENT REGIME, OF WHICH MAKONI, MUTAMBARA AND TSWANGIRAYI WERE OR ARE PART OF. Our people started crossing over to SA NOT BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMIC MELTDOWN IN ZIM BUT BECAUSE OF MARGINALISATION, WAY BACK DURING EARLY YEARS OF THE END OF COLONIAL RULE.
SO WE ARE NOT JOKING HERE IN INKUNDLA, WE ARE SERIOUS. SINGAMANDEBELE, LAYE ONKE OSESIBAYENI SENKOSI UMZILIKAZI SIYAMHLONIPHA, SIFUNA UZIBUSE KOMTHWAKAZI

#36184 - 02/18/08 03:02 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
Muntongenakudla Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Mtubatuba
Mthwentehlaba1

I'm afraid you're talking out of your behind.

Truth is, admission into tertiary education institutions in Zimbabwe is based on the points one attains kwi A'level. I'd be the first to admit ukuthi oMthwakazi bansondo have over the years been limited to peripheral degrees like o-BA general no Politics and Admin. Reason, basuke banga tholi inani lama phuzu (points) adingekayo ukungenelela kwi creme-de-la-creme degrees. Angazi noma lokhu kungoba naturally, oMthwakazi bansondo are dull. Kwayena uNkulunkulu wakwaMthwakazi, the best there is, the best there was & the best there ever will be - umafukufuku odunyiswa nsukuzonke - he had a mere BA degree. Puts Mthwakazi into proper perspective.

If ubuka, oMthwakazi laba baqala ukungena eGoli kudala. Bengena eGoli nje, bebaleke esikoleni, okanye bethe fail dismally esikoleni. Mina ke nkosi yami, I'll speak on my own behalf kunye nedlanzana loMthwakazi. Mina vese kuya ziwa laph' esigungwini ukuthi ngiyi sinxadi, umphuphe, into enga fundile. I failed O'level several times & quit coz I'm just too thick & stupid. I remember ngabo 2004, the likes of Chairman & Sinathamahewu, babethi scold us, calling us izinjiva ezinga fundile. Babesho bethi kufanele siye esikoleni, sifunde njenga nabo, sihlukane no busela, ubu ntshingelane kunye nokuba ngo mathandakhishini.

This purely because thina we failed le emuva kwaMthwakazi - failed kuma preliminary stages like O'level; failed coz vese we're dull. And uma ubuka, asizi misele nanokuthi sithathe amathuba, sifunde la eMzansi, ukuze sithuthuke sifane noSinathamahewu, o-Chairman bansondo. Sisa bhoke ngakho ukunga fundi kwethu kobu Njiva lobu. As such, we can't blame the stringent admission system kwi tertiary institutions zase Zimbabwe. We've got none but ourselves to blame!

Couldn't do it, never good enough!

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi
Isishwapha sikaSomkhele.
Yangcol' into ngayintshinga - bayicosha abafokazana!
Futheka mnyekefuli.
Ngiwuphula ngamabomu umoya wakho - yilento ekubulalayo!

#36186 - 02/18/08 03:22 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Muntongenakudla]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

wethu, I m sorry that you feel that way after reading my post. I never meant any hurt to your soul. Ngiyabonga ukuthetha lami. YOU MAY BE RIGHT IN YOUR OWN OPINION IN SOME ASPECTS BUT M SURE YOU YOURSELF KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT CORRECT WHEN YOU SAY I TALK FROM MY BEHIND. YOU ALSO ARE NOT RIGHT. BUT LOKHU AKUNGETHUSE. MA LAWE ONGODINGA UZIBUSE LETS CONTINUE AS BROTHERS. WHEN I M WRONG AGAIN IN FUTURE CORRECT ME BUT DONT FIGHT ME. IF I WAS WRONG REMEMBER I DID NOT WRONG YOU. ukuthula kube lawe mfo.

#36190 - 02/18/08 05:01 PM what a shame [Re: abafokazi]
dingilizwe Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Etobotobo
it is really a shame that some of us in this year still do not know that we as ndebeles have been and still are opressed in zimbabwe.Arguing with such people do not help at all.l say to these who strongly believe they failed because they are stupid lm sorry,why dont you think of the life you where living, all the hardships you where facing which might have contributed to our brothers failing and going to S.A.Surely most of them went there to support their families,l know a lot of educated ndebeles who left zim a long time ago what do we say about them.I think some of the people lana enkundleni ngamashona and they are happy to see ndebeles suffering

#36191 - 02/18/08 08:25 PM Re: what a shame [Re: dingilizwe]
Nsimbi kayigobi Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: England
Ngivumelana lawe mfowethu 110%. This notion that abakaMthwakazi are generally academically challenged is well known Tshabi propaganda,no sane Mthwakazian should lose sleep over that. Uzezwa ngeny' imini sekuthiwa isizatho istimela sikagetsi siphelela eGwelo yikuthi abakaMthwakazi kabafundanga. Yebo uMqabuko wataditsha iBA kanti ke uMgaxa yena yirocket scientist/brain surgeon na? Its also true that there is some Tshabis roaming within Inkundla, you'll find people writing things like "Phambili ngebosso" which has a "Pamperi neZanu" ring to it.Bosso ngenkani/ibosso yibosso you could buy it but I must say I'm not so sure about this "Phambili ngebosso" lark. Mthwakazians know what/who/where the problem is.

#36192 - 02/18/08 09:17 PM Re: what a shame [Re: Nsimbi kayigobi]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Ekuhle kahle emzini omkhulu
Liyiride faso phela majida. The idea of some joining Inkundla is to cause distraction. They will waste any amount of time when given an opportunity, even 1 millioneth of a second. Dont take offence, its their tactics, that is how they have quashed anything raising its head above to challenge them before. Manje lapha we are not joking, please dont entertain an obvious oppressor.

#36193 - 02/18/08 10:04 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: Muntongenakudla]
Gaselomhle Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Buqamama
Originally Posted By: Muntongenakudla
Mthwentehlaba1

I'm afraid you're talking out of your behind.

Truth is, admission into tertiary education institutions in Zimbabwe is based on the points one attains kwi A'level. I'd be the first to admit ukuthi oMthwakazi bansondo have over the years been limited to peripheral degrees like o-BA general no Politics and Admin. Reason, basuke banga tholi inani lama phuzu (points) adingekayo ukungenelela kwi creme-de-la-creme degrees. Angazi noma lokhu kungoba naturally, oMthwakazi bansondo are dull. Kwayena uNkulunkulu wakwaMthwakazi, the best there is, the best there was & the best there ever will be - umafukufuku odunyiswa nsukuzonke - he had a mere BA degree. Puts Mthwakazi into proper perspective.

If ubuka, oMthwakazi laba baqala ukungena eGoli kudala. Bengena eGoli nje, bebaleke esikoleni, okanye bethe fail dismally esikoleni. Mina ke nkosi yami, I'll speak on my own behalf kunye nedlanzana loMthwakazi. Mina vese kuya ziwa laph' esigungwini ukuthi ngiyi sinxadi, umphuphe, into enga fundile. I failed O'level several times & quit coz I'm just too thick & stupid. I remember ngabo 2004, the likes of Chairman & Sinathamahewu, babethi scold us, calling us izinjiva ezinga fundile. Babesho bethi kufanele siye esikoleni, sifunde njenga nabo, sihlukane no busela, ubu ntshingelane kunye nokuba ngo mathandakhishini.

This purely because thina we failed le emuva kwaMthwakazi - failed kuma preliminary stages like O'level; failed coz vese we're dull. And uma ubuka, asizi misele nanokuthi sithathe amathuba, sifunde la eMzansi, ukuze sithuthuke sifane noSinathamahewu, o-Chairman bansondo. Sisa bhoke ngakho ukunga fundi kwethu kobu Njiva lobu. As such, we can't blame the stringent admission system kwi tertiary institutions zase Zimbabwe. We've got none but ourselves to blame!

Couldn't do it, never good enough!

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

It is true ukuthi such institutes ezifana labo UZ zithatha abantu basing on one's peformance at A level. Ubulutshwane babantu bakoMthwakazi kula-ama institutes however should not be taken as ubufakazi bokuthi uMthwakazi u-dull. Yebo kambe kukhona koMthwakazi ababelenhlanhla yokufunda kuma-schools which are well developed some of which were former A schools ngesikhathi sika Smith. Kodwa ke kukhona uquqaba obelusemaphandleni lugijima lezixuku lucatshela igukurahundi while others were working towards those 15 points kubo Gifford labo Montrose. After the sad era lukhona uquqaba olwazama ukubuyela ezikolo kodwa the facilities there would not match ezako Uzumba Maramba Pfungwe. namhlanje lukhona uquqaba oluzama ukuya esikolo kodwa ababalisi bakhona ngabetshabi. Kambe ma umbalisikazi wesitshabini esiyoqeqetsha u-grade 4 eLusulu kumbe eDandanda,emqeqetshela ngaphansi kwesihlahla sephane njalo lowo mntwana ehambe 5km ukuze afike esikolo kuzalwa nkomoni?
Kanti wona ama-science afundelwa ngaphansi kwesihlahla angamnikeza yini umuntu ama-points angu 15 lanxa engokhaliphileyo ekhanda?
The fact that kukhona from under that tree owanelisa ukuyokwenza lawo ma-arts is evidence that kukhona who are intelligent koMthwakazi and uba bebengafuswa ngabantu kuzwa in the right environment they definately would excell even in those sciences.

Muntongenakudla
Izigcawu ezilandelayo yizicaphuno engizicuphe kukhasi "Origins Yezibongo" lapho owawuchaza ukuba umi kanjani kwezemfundo. Ngizikhunjuzwe yilokhu okulobileyo phezulu.

"OMoyo ngamaShona. Inkinga wukuthi wena wekunene are prone to distort history ukuze uthi distance yourself from ubuShona bendlu yakini kwaMoyo. You may cheat other people into understanding, but certainly not me. I?ve studied authentic history, was tested at Cambridge & came out with distinction. Those are my credentials and I won?t allow you ukuthi wenzele phansi umlando engiwu funde esikoleni. I will never follow leyo history yakho yezangoma. Izangoma are not an authentic source of historical events. Ezinye izangoma ngo business men ? they?re in the spirit media for profit, hoodwinking the gullible & credulous who take all their words as gospel. There?s no historian worth his salt who would seek authentic historical details from abangoma. Authentic historians like Dr Semukula Kiwanuka (Uganda), AJP Taylor (European History guru), Prof Ngwabi Bhebhe & even Prof Stan Mudenge himself would pour scorn on your questionable sources of historical information."

"May I state that mina kaShamase am not an upstart. Cha. I know history. Kudala ngiyihamba le way lena, kusukela kudala ngisase sikoleni. History (& literature) was, is & will always be my first love. Angifosti, kusegazini. Yisiphiwo sami engasiphiwa yidlozi. I scored distinctions kwi O & A level to prove it. Ukuthi angiyenzanga at Varisty level nje wukuthi I decided to chase other rainbows. Otherwise ngingasho ngokunga ngabazi ukuthi ezomlando zise gazini lami."

#36194 - 02/18/08 11:09 PM Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game [Re: hloniphani02]
nomandebele Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: uk
sorry did i read correctly uthi abantu abavotele uTswangirayi? Tshela mina what credetials does he have ezenza uthi a votelwe? What is he is going to do for us that Zandu has not already doen? Kanti utshiyene ngani loMgabe? I read the other week ukuthi he was robbed endlini yakhe eSA.! He has a house in SA? Already he has started dipping into the honey pot for self progression at the expense of all those idiots ezitshona zipatulwa yizanu zisithi uMorgan uthi sidemonstrathe! Hawu bantu kanti lenzani shuwa!I think vote Makoni not because he is a lot better but bcoz we need a change but Tswangirayi is not the man .Like it or not the sanctions impossed on Zim do not affect Geire and sekaChatunga , they affect umama wakho logog wami etc. What about ukhazi ozibulawelwa ngu Ida they have refused us fund form the Aids fund coz of so called sanctions and you want pwople to vote for a man who advocates for this yean esiyathenga indlu yakhe loSusan eGoli.I dont think so!!! mthwakazi take heed until u r able to groom your own stay away coz otherwise you are fighting a futile battle!!!!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert