Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 29 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#36624 - 03/08/08 11:57 AM Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean
abafokazi Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Luton, england
To an extent i do understand why the UK Govt imposed some sunctions on our country. All the sunctions that were imposed did not affect Bob and his Govt but it has affected Zimbabwe as a whole.

What they (Bob's Govt)do, is sit down there in the House of commons and mock the UK and other countries that are against Bob's rule while the intire Zimbabwe is falling apart with less than 20% of people employed in that country.

Now this is the thing that gets me: Hennrey Olongo, what can i say about him. He came to this country (UK) and raised concerns about the political situation in Zimbabwe and stated that he was on the run from the Zimbabwean Govt, he feared persecution as a result of his action torwards them.

Mind you he is a former Zimbabwean cricket player, when he came here he claimed asylum and went through trials to join one the UK cricket clubs but he failed to impress any clubs and therefore he still does not play for any clubs.

Recently the UK Govt lead by Gordon Brown has said it wanted to Ban all the Zimbabwean sports men and women from participating in any sports in the UK. If this is successful, Benjani would be deported, Cara Black wont be coming for wimbledon and Nick Price will not be able to participate in any of the golf tornaments in the UK.

From my own point of view these are Zimbabwean who I think have not done any harm to the UK Govt and they are just doing what they are experienced to do, just like you and me doing whatever job we are qualified to do and this in the only means they in supporting their families back in Zimbabwe.

Henry Olonga does not have to support everything that the UK says about Zimbabwe because what affects Zimbabwe is not the ordinary people but its Mgabe's rule, so all plans that they come with to tackle zimbabwe's problem should be targeted on the Govt not the people. Henry Olonga shouldn't try to prolong his stay in the UK by dancing to tune on the english.

#36625 - 03/08/08 12:41 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: abafokazi]
Mayihlome Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Mhlanga Rocks
Originally Posted By: abafokazi
Recently the UK Govt lead by Gordon Brown has said it wanted to Ban all the Zimbabwean sports men and women from participating in any sports in the UK. If this is successful, Benjani would be deported, Cara Black wont be coming for wimbledon and Nick Price will not be able to participate in any of the golf tornaments in the UK.

The British government has no plans for a blanket ban on sportsmen from Zimbabwe, Prime Minister Gordon Brown's spokesperson said on Tuesday, rebuffing a report from the BBC.

The spokesperson said Downing Street had been "surprised" by the report suggesting that Britain was considering a ban in a bid to step up the pressure on Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe.

"It is not the case that the prime minister is considering a blanket ban on Zimbabwe's sportsmen," the spokesperson said.

He said it was up to the English cricket authorities to decide whether a planned tour to England by the Zimbabwe cricket team went ahead.

"If they decided they want to ban Zimbabwe, we would support them," he said.

Citing "Downing Street sources", the BBC's Inside Sport programme said
Brown was keen to take a tough stance against Mugabe and that might include banning Zimbabweans from competing on British soil.

The Zimbabwe cricket team are due to play two five-day matches and three one-day internationals next summer.

Any ban would meet strong opposition from the International Cricket Council (ICC).

The England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB) would have to pay an estimated
?225 000 in compensation under ICC rules if the one-day matches were cancelled.

The ECB have already held talks with the Zimbabwe Cricket Union to try to reach a financial settlement to call off the tour.

There would be no penalty for scrapping the five-day games as Zimbabwe is no longer classed as a Test-playing nation.

Any ban would also jeopardise England's hosting of the ICC's WorldTwenty20 tournament, a shortened version of cricket, in 2009.

The BBC said the 2012 London Olympics would not be affected by a ban because the British government has signed the host city contract that guarantees entry into the country for anybody with International Olympic Committee accreditation. ? AFP

#36628 - 03/09/08 01:32 AM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: Mayihlome]
Mqamulandaba Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Johannesburg
Olonga needs a hug, he's a lost soul.

#36630 - 03/09/08 01:53 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: Mqamulandaba]
magandiwa Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: usa
People who adopt countries are a problem because in the end when the foster parent is suffering they usual seek where their roots are. Tell him to coil his dreadlocks and be quiet if he does not have anything to say.

#36643 - 03/11/08 11:02 AM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: magandiwa]
Msupatsila Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Solongo Life
I think Olonga totally missed it here. How can he support a proposal to ban other sports people just like him to particite in games that benefit them economically or otherwise. Its not Mgaxa who will lose out when the team or persons are banished from participating in the UK its those particular individual and that will affect even the next generation. I think if we let sports people play sport and politicians play politics the better. Uyabona the UK government has double standards, the cricket team is to be banished because most players are black, why are they not talking of banishing white players in disciplines like Tennis, swimming and other white dominated sporting disciplines.

I used to support the idea of banishing sporting personalities BUT I have seen the light, Mgaxa will never feel the pinch.

Isiquzi esingadli ntanga zamuntu

#36649 - 03/11/08 07:08 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: Msupatsila]
vunguza Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: emaguswini
Bakwethu

I react with all the fury I can muster to all the posts condeming Olonga for his views. I must apologize therefore that some of what I will say here might come across as emotional. But I feel that I must say this.

People, let us all stop being hypocrites. Olonga might have been the wrong person to say this, even as I am not sure why I say Olonga is the wrong person to speak his own mind.

Even if we pretend that Downing Street had said what the BBC was shoving down our throats, the funtamental political bone of contention does not change.

All of us are sick and tired of world indifference at the monster Bob and his gang. at the same time, all of us are aware of how the world isolated SA politically, economically, and in terms of relations (even) through sport during apartheid. All of us were cheering the bold steps that the world political setup was taking to put pressure on the apartheid government to voestek.

I know that it is painful and somewhat unjust to restrict ordinary Susan from competing, or even merely visiting the UK for whatever reason. But let us all move away from normative and value based judgement and face the facts. Benjani or Cara, for all the fame and money they earn in this world, are still the same as the guy who fills pothole with sand in exchange for alms along Masiyephambili road in Nkulumane. they are all human beings, and most of all, they are all poor Zimbabweans at the mercy of a madman.

Now, isolating Zimbabwe in a way that is unambiguous (unlike President Mbeki) and one that can effect change demands strong action similar to what was done to SA before 1994.

Pray tell me, what is so special about Mugabe, or Zimbabwe for that matter? and how come Olonga is so wrong about this.

#36650 - 03/11/08 08:55 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: abafokazi]
toots Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: england
Vele umuntu wase Kenya engakhulumani, especially seeing as there is no order in his native country.

He shld be calling for the banning of Kenyan athletes, most of whom have been implicated in the killings happening there today?

#36651 - 03/12/08 06:18 AM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: toots]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
Henry Olonga and our Vunguza thinks with there bottoms if I may borrow this from one foramite.

If it was them being banished from going to that country to play they will be crying foul. Only that its not them or their families they think its fine. Who said we supported the banishing of black guys from parcticipating in sports during SA's apartheid? The reason that SA was banished doesn't make this decision a good one NOT AT ALL. Your hate for MUGABE must not be transfered to sport loving Zimbabweans. What have the west achieved by those so called sanctions on Mugabe? Nothing except the suffering of an ordinary Zimbabwean. So you want the suffering to be extended to sports loving Zimbabweans? This is just nonsensical, why didn't they banish them during the Gukurahundi era? Hantsho they were busy wining and dinnig with him. This is where you see hypocrisy in the face of the Britons and the west at large.

Vunguza don't act like Olonga wake up and smell the coffee. Think before you jump the gun.

I don't like the saying that goes umuntu omnyama umnyama konke lengqondo its not in my book of sayings.

#36659 - 03/13/08 03:13 AM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: vunguza]
Bukani Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: vunguza
Bakwethu

I react with all the fury I can muster to all the posts condeming Olonga for his views. I must apologize therefore that some of what I will say here might come across as emotional. But I feel that I must say this.

People, let us all stop being hypocrites. Olonga might have been the wrong person to say this, even as I am not sure why I say Olonga is the wrong person to speak his own mind.
Even if we pretend that Downing Street had said what the BBC was shoving down our throats, the funtamental political bone of contention does not change.

All of us are sick and tired of world indifference at the monster Bob and his gang. at the same time, all of us are aware of how the world isolated SA politically, economically, and in terms of relations (even) through sport during apartheid. All of us were cheering the bold steps that the world political setup was taking to put pressure on the apartheid government to voestek.

I know that it is painful and somewhat unjust to restrict ordinary Susan from competing, or even merely visiting the UK for whatever reason. But let us all move away from normative and value based judgement and face the facts. Benjani or Cara, for all the fame and money they earn in this world, are still the same as the guy who fills pothole with sand in exchange for alms along Masiyephambili road in Nkulumane. they are all human beings, and most of all, they are all poor Zimbabweans at the mercy of a madman.

Now, isolating Zimbabwe in a way that is unambiguous (unlike President Mbeki) and one that can effect change demands strong action similar to what was done to SA before 1994.

Pray tell me, what is so special about Mugabe, or Zimbabwe for that matter? and how come Olonga is so wrong about this.

@ Vunguza,I think the bigger hypocrites here are Olonga and the United Kingdom for singing different songs when it suits them.
Someone correctly mentioned above that Olonga went for cricket trials in the UK and FAILED,do you honestly think for an example if he was currently playing for the English First XI, he would still be singing this same song??...or better still if he was still in Zimbabwe needing an exit to the UK,Henry is a typical example of someone who has used the Zimbabwean situation to suit his needs.He is currently enjoying a better life in the UK,as a result of identifying himself with Zimbabweans when it best suited him,yet not a single drop of his blood is Zimbabwean,Kenyeans have been battering each other recently and yet he has been strangely silent....

True there is nothing special about Zimbabwe,for it not to be banned from World events-the hypocricy of the United Kingdom however is that while they are loud on certain aspects of sanctions,they are silent regarding why the family members of those closest to the ruling party are still freely enjoying education,and holidays in the United Kingdom-if Im not mistaken the President's own daughter was associated with the London School of Economics last year....and thats level ground for you???? ...Hayi Bo!!!

#36660 - 03/13/08 05:57 AM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: Bukani]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Any sane person will see that Vunguza is trying to defend the undefendable. I would like to thank Bukani for a job well done. You said the facts and I am saying you are 100% right.

I urge people not to think through their bottoms when it comes to this issue. Your hate for Mgaxa must not affect peace loving Zimbabwean. The fact that some people are in the diaspora doesn't give them the right for ukubhekela abekhaya emanzini and think they are special. Yinhlanhla yabo labo okwamanje.

Umhlaba uyahlaba njalo uyajika Bassop Vunguza you will be deported. UK has started deporting failed assylum seekers.

#36669 - 03/13/08 02:20 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: lvovo]
vunguza Offline
Ngqwele

Ivovo

Some of your responses to my post;

Quote:
I argue people not to think through their bottoms when it comes to this issue

Hardly a comment that merits space in any fora, but one however that betrays a significant absence of critical engagement with the subject matter at hand. Clumsy and lacking in tact. Simply put, it is these kinds of things that we sometimes say in public that make people doubt our ability to engage in constructive debate in a public forum.

Quote:
Your hate for mgabe must not affect peace loving Zimbabweans

I would say this is a leap of assumption. I fail to link my hate for mgabe (which I confess to), and peace loving Zimbabweans. What peace? Which peace? What do you mean by ?affect?? And, don?t you think the word ?peace? in that statement is a little irrelevant and therefore misplaced?

Quote:
Bassop Vunguza, you will be deported

A successive lead of assumption. Deported from where? For what reason?

Quote:
The reason that SA was banished does not make this decision a good one NOT AT ALL.

If you go back a little and check how I begin my previous post, you will see that I argue the likes of you to steer away from value based judgement. Passing judgement about whether something is good, bad, evil, fair, etc does not count at all. I will show you why such analysis is flawed. For starters, how good is good? How bad is bad? Who judges whether something is good or not? What interests does such judgement serve, and whose interests should suffer? At the end of the day, what counts is whether a course of action yields an expected result. This is the mark of the strength of ones judgement, otherwise protesting about good or evil, coming from you Ivovo, sounds wimpish.

Quote:
Think before you jump the gun

What could you have meant about this is all I can ask.

Quote:
I don?t like the saying that umuntu omnyama umnyama konke lengqondo?

Given that there is so much that lacks in your analysis, I wonder who your statement best describes, Ivovo, even as you express a dislike for it.

All I can say to you Ivovo is that I think we are addressing two different things. I was trying to debate the issue of continued bilateral political relations between London and Harare, even as the spat between Mgabe and Brown has continued to grow exponentially. I was hoping to do this in the light of the report in the BBC (ill-informed as it was) about the talks between the ECB and ICC on whether the Zimbabwe cricket tour of England should go ahead or not, and whether Downing Street was eager to support the cancellation of the tour in question.

You Ivovo, on the other hand seem to be addressing your fears about the deportations of failed asylum seekers in the UK.

As such, I don?t that we are on the same page.

#36688 - 03/14/08 07:55 AM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: vunguza]
Msupatsila Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Solongo Life
Mayuyu bantu lingalweli u Olonga bo. Mayuyu

Isiquzi esingadli ntanga zamuntu

#36706 - 03/15/08 07:01 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: Msupatsila]
abafokazi Offline
Ngqwele

People should never mix politics with sports, unless if you are an expect on both fields. Politics has its own players, therefore let them play their games, If there is someone who can see the wrong things in what politicians to do then they ought to be challenged.

We dont expert someone who is football player to be an expect in politics, just the same way as we wouldn't expect Olonga to have polical skills. If ever he wanted to be a politician he should have stayed in Zimbabwe and challenged Mgabe on the way he has handled the country. Olonga is like a mgaxa, inja ekhonkontayo, ethi nxa ibona iproblem imlanda athule kumbe abaleke, as long as it suits him, he will always defend his teritory. He doesnt care about anyone, he is just the same as Bob.

Remember at the time when Newziland were suppose to play cricket with Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe, he actually got sponsered to go to NZ and speak against the NZ cricket team travelling to Zim, what kind of a person is he. What has sport got to do with politics. If ever sports and politics can mix then let someone convience me.

#36711 - 03/15/08 08:11 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: abafokazi]
vunguza Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: abafokazi
People should never mix politics with sports, unless if you are an expect on both fields.

Quote:
Politics has its own players, therefore let them play their games,

Quote:
What has sport got to do with politics. If ever sports and politics can mix then let someone convience me.

the unfortunate part is that politics determine the playing field (excuse the pun) for sports.

i doubt that you are convinced that politics and sports do not mix.

most recently, Australia cancelled their tour of Pakistan because of political unrest in that country.

Andre Nel (of South Africa), i-Bhunu, a few days ago threatened to quit cricket because the quota system (and not merit!) that is being enforced cost his a place in the team.

these are the most recent e.g's of the politics/sports cocktail.

ungizwe kahle, I am not rooting for Olonga, but in the real world, politics and sports mix quite easily, and if you want the facts, sport is invariably on the recieving end!

if you are not convinced, just let me know, i can try and give more evidence

#36728 - 03/16/08 07:27 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: vunguza]
abafokazi Offline
Ngqwele

Listen; with the Australia, as i see it, its actually the politicians leading the race.

Mind you over the political field the politicians cover a lot of things, this is what they are qualified to do. Thats what they are paid to do, the more they prove to people that they can play the game the more likable they become.

A sports personal is paid to do what they are qualified to do, when they begin to invovle themselves in politics they would be more likely to be playing with suicide and they could derail their career just like that.

You talk about Andre, leading a one man gang gainst these politicians is not a wise idea, why ruin yourself with something that you dont understad. Well if you challenge these politicians then stand on what you believe in and dont be like Ologa who runs away from the country and try to spoil it for everyone else who have their careers as sports.

Politics can a lot of things, ie sports, religion, economy, health etc but sport cant cover all those things

#36748 - 03/17/08 12:20 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: vunguza]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Ivovo
Given that there is so much that lacks in your analysis, I wonder who your statement best describes, Ivovo, even as you express a dislike for it.

All I can say to you Ivovo is that I think we are addressing two different things. I was trying to debate the issue of continued bilateral political relations between London and Harare, even as the spat between Mgabe and Brown has continued to grow exponentially. I was hoping to do this in the light of the report in the BBC (ill-informed as it was) about the talks between the ECB and ICC on whether the Zimbabwe cricket tour of England should go ahead or not, and whether Downing Street was eager to support the cancellation of the tour in question.

You Ivovo, on the other hand seem to be addressing your fears about the deportations of failed asylum seekers in the UK.

As such, I don?t that we are on the same page.

The issue hear is my statements were addressed to Vunguza and no-one else. Your suuport for the banishing of sport loving Zimbabweans from participating in countries like the UK is amazing, it leaves alot to be desired and it raises a lot of question marks about you, your charactor, your personality and a lot of things about you.

Surely how can one support such a barbaric act?? People are trying to make a living not by stealing but by genuine means and someone who things through his bottom decides that they must be banished. If you support that person eho thinks through his/ her bottom it shows that you also think through your bottom. That decisin where-ever it emanated from shows that some people are still thinking through their bottoms.

Leave politics to politicians and let people play the sport which I consider to be unifying.

The example you are giving about this Nel guy it has some racism connotations. For a fact, a white man will not accept that a black brother is better than him. Not in a million years like Smith said.

I bet a dollar for a dung and that will be my last dollar, if the World Cup is won by an African country, white nations will have their own torney which excludes Africans.

Vunguza vuka emaqandeni

#36754 - 03/17/08 01:19 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: lvovo]
vunguza Offline
Ngqwele

Quote:
Surely how can one support such a barbaric act?? People are trying to make a living not by stealing but by genuine means and someone who things through his bottom decides that they must be banished.

Quote:
For a fact, a white man will not accept that a black brother is better than him. Not in a million years like Smith said.

I will say this again, I am not rooting for Olonga, but as a man, I believe he has a right to an opinion, or point of view.

which is what I want to reply about. Ivovo, you seem not to differenciate between an opinion, on the one hand, and a decision, on the other. what did Olongo decide on. if I remember correctly, he just expressed an opinion, and nothing more. again, this leaves me to doubt whether we are on the same conversation, or whether we are hearing each other at all.

as for these other racism concerns you have, that's another issue altogether, something I am not ready to challenge you on at the moment. I wish to keep it seperate from this discussion

#36755 - 03/17/08 02:17 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: abafokazi]
vunguza Offline
Ngqwele

Politicians may not be exactly qualified for the politics they exercise in some or other instances, as we all know, but they are non-the-less empowered to preside over a lot of decisions that eventually affect you and me on a daily basis.

Listen, I am not saying that you are wrong, since we both agree that the very nature of politics means that as long as one exists under such political arrangements as we all do today, one is bound by political decisions, be they good or bad.

my point is, all humans are political animals. politics is there because we all agree that it should exist for a number of reasons. After all, we cast a (or at least we have a right to) vote regularly for those we entrust with the responsibility of political office (even as we know that sometimes our choices come back to haunt us). being a sports person does not in any way diminish your political inclinations or preferences, nor does it mean that your political opinions suddenly must not count.

I do agree that such rights must be exercised in a sensible manner, but as people we all have different opinions, including Olonga. i think this is the hallmark of a mature society, the ability to accommodate differing points of view.

Edited by vunguza (03/17/08 02:23 PM)

#36767 - 03/18/08 07:54 AM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: vunguza]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Quote:
Surely how can one support such a barbaric act?? People are trying to make a living not by stealing but by genuine means and someone who things through his bottom decides that they must be banished.

I will say this again, I am not rooting for Olonga, but as a man, I believe he has a right to an opinion, or point of view.

which is what I want to reply about. Ivovo, you seem not to differenciate between an opinion, on the one hand, and a decision, on the other. what did Olongo decide on. if I remember correctly, he just expressed an opinion, and nothing more. again, this leaves me to doubt whether we are on the same conversation, or whether we are hearing each other at all.[quote]

Good that you realise that I am noyt differentiating between decision and opinio, thats good atleast you did Cambridge English as of me English is my third language.

Kodwa this is neither here nor there. The point is you got what I wanted to put accross.

I guess we are swimming in the same boat because o my analysis I can see that all of us agree that the case we are talking about her is Olonga's opinion and the variable of the whole thing is banishmenmt of Zimbabwean sports people. Olonga decided to support the idea that Zimbabwean sports personalities be banished. Maybe you now get where am coming from. He decided to support the idea, thats where the decided word is coming from simple ndenglish.

I will only support progressive forces not regressive forces.

Abnatu bengabukelani phansi

#36773 - 03/18/08 11:20 AM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: vunguza]
abafokazi Offline
Ngqwele

Ngakho ke what i am saying is, as sports man if you dont understand what affect the people you should first consult them and know what they feel about the way things are run in the country.

The politicians know what people want but when they chose to bend the rules they would have studied the way around it and how they would trick us. Get me i'm not in way defending the politicians. What i'm saying is that recognised figures like Olonga should first consult the zimbabwean and understand their problem before they say anything.

This political situation affect people differently, the rich, the poor the young, the older and also women and men so therefore the views from all the people should be put forward because when someone thinks of themselves only yikho sesisuka sisola khona.

I am not stopping Olonga from saying anything but what i am saying is that he should engage with people before saying anything, angiziyenzeli into ebayi advantage kuye kuphela, if he is a Zimbabwean kazame ubungcono bakhe nxa engoweKenya kahambe kibo

#36804 - 03/19/08 11:27 AM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: lvovo]
vunguza Offline
Ngqwele

Quote:
The point is you got what I wanted to put accross

Quote:
I guess we are swimming in the same boat

Quote:
Olonga decided to support the idea that Zimbabwean sports personalities be banished. He decided to support the idea, thats where the decided word is coming from simple ndenglish.

I will say that from my elementary cambridge english, an act ('barbaric act' as you put it earlier), and an idea, that you talk about lately, are two different things.

so NO, I did not get what you were attempting to put across.

and for that reason, me and you are not swimming in the same boat. wait a minute, 'swimming in a boat'? I can't picture myself swimming in any boat. NO SIR, I don't swim in boats, no ways.

Olonga expressed an opinion, and its all there is to this whole thing. It does not in any way mean that because Olonga thinks the way he does on this matter, then his ideas are going to be adopted and implemented. and I think that just like you and me, he has freedom of speech. Now, whether you and me agree with him or not does not matter much

#36806 - 03/19/08 11:39 AM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: abafokazi]
vunguza Offline
Ngqwele

abafokazi

do you consult people before speaking your mind? In a world of 6 billion plus human beings, what exactly do you mean by people?

Look, it does not matter whether one is a (faultering) sportsperson or not, a poet, a businessperson or even a street vendor. we all are entitled to our own opinions. getting worked up over what an individual says out of their own convictions, for me, is not only uncalled for, but a waste of time

#37120 - 04/02/08 07:58 AM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: vunguza]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Shame on Olonga

I guess wherever he is he is smiling and happy that other people will not make it in the sporting arena because of sanctions.

http://www.newzimbabwe.com/pages/athletics2.17988.html

#37191 - 04/05/08 07:15 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: vunguza]
abafokazi Offline
Ngqwele

abafokazi

do you consult people before speaking your mind? In a world of 6 billion plus human beings, what exactly do you mean by people?

Look, it does not matter whether one is a (faultering) sportsperson or not, a poet, a businessperson or even a street vendor. we all are entitled to our own opinions. getting worked up over what an individual says out of their own convictions, for me, is not only uncalled for, but a waste of time

What are you talking about, wena do you, bathi abadala umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu, you have to consult abantu before speaking your mind. ULonga did not consult abantu to understand what really affects them.

#37192 - 04/05/08 07:20 PM Re: Olonga swimming on the wrong ocean [Re: abafokazi]
abafokazi Offline
Ngqwele

Waht are you implying when you question me in that manner. Do you mean ukuthi wena okukhulumayo u consultile abantu. Are you supporting u Olongo kumbe you are supporting our fight for freedom. Tshela yini oyimeleyo lapha?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert