Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#36908 - 03/24/08 02:00 PM Re: THE REASONS WHY I RESPECT DABENGWA [Re: SINATHAMAHEWU]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
SINATHAMAHEWU
A few days ago you were suggesting that others are full of bushes in their heads only for you to come up with such staff so soon. People have a right to scrutinise uDD, one he is a public figure, two he is a seed of Mthwakazi and 3, people view him as their prospective leader. They dont hate him, one or two may, but in all truth Mthwakazi in general do not hate or villify him. It is just his recent past and current situation that we are not comfortable with and most importantly that we dont understand. We are eagerly waitng for him to enlighten us. Whether he is cool or not that is not our baby. We qualify to put him to scrutiny because we look up to him, we are wondering if he is our next leader, we are Mthwakazi and we are partaking in the marginalisation that is being unleashed against Mthwakazi.As we talk we do not know where he stands. WE should not qualify because of what we have done for Mthwakazi but because of what we want to do for Mthwakazi and to wait until we have done something for Mthwakazi would be blackmail. He did not lead a vacuum space but he led thousands of willing men and women. Where do you put them? If we cant discuss these people how do we choose our leadership. Did he say he now wants to rest with his family?. IS IT TRUE THAT HE SAID HE IS NOT GOING TO PUT mGABE TO TRIAL BECAUSE OF WHATEVR REASON? DO YOU REALLY THINK YOUR DEBATING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL THESE ISSUES WE ARE GOING THROUGH AS A NATION THAT YOU WOULD LAUGH AT YOUR BROTHERS THAT YOU FEEL THEIR HEADS ARE FULL OF BUSHES. Do you truthfully want to gather us down for debate, and what are we debating if we cant debate national leadership? How did he defy mgabe , by teaming up with Simba? Sad to hear what happened to his parents,but what is your point? Do you really know how and ways were our people killed during and after the dependence war.

#36909 - 03/24/08 02:41 PM Re: THE REASONS WHY I RESPECT DABENGWA [Re: SINATHAMAHEWU]
lungani Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Broomall PA USA
Sinatha i agree with you on the achievements of DD. No one can take that away from him and we should never overlook that. He should be forgiven for joining Zanu in the 80s with oNkomo, this was done to stop the slaughter of our people by Gukhulayamaswina. Kodwa uMthwakazi ohlezi kuZanu lamuhla kaxolelwa. Kugoqela laye uDD, ngoba ukulandela uMakhonindini lo kufana lokulandela uMgodoyi. UMthwakazi okuZanu should have realized within the first five years of the so called unity accord that these fellas were marginalizing their fellow Mthwakazians and were going back on every promise they had made to the Mthwakazians in Zanu. For DD to have been let down by uMgaxa and then now feel he can trust this Makhonindini, is a shame.

#36911 - 03/24/08 03:43 PM Re: THE REASONS WHY I RESPECT DABENGWA [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
SINATHAMAHEWU Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: The Republic of Mthwakazi
Calm down baba and re-read my post. I am not here to defend DD but I put my opinions with regard to the latest bliz and condemnation by some leaders in our society bethi ungumthengisi bona besele kwi-Zanu PF yabo.

I have stated ukuthi I do not condone his support for Makoni. I hardly do.

I have called for people to give their 'Shouts' on DD, which means I am deliberately seeking peoples views on him and triggering a debate! I do accept that my post has been provocative in so far as it is asking us what we have done ourselves for Mthwakazi.

Is inaction on our part not an unforgivable trecherous behaviour, worse than what DD has done kwi-Zanu PF yakhe leMavambo yakhe?

Nanso-ke indaba!

Edited by SINATHAMAHEWU (03/24/08 03:59 PM)

#36912 - 03/24/08 03:48 PM Re: THE REASONS WHY I RESPECT DABENGWA [Re: lungani]
SINATHAMAHEWU Offline
Ndunankulu

Ngiyawuzwa umbono wakho. But then are we not selective that we can hero worship Joshua Nkomo and give him praises and fail to condemn him for having joined Zanu PF and pursuaded those who did not want Zanu PF to join it with hardly any returns for Mthwakazi?

Joshua Nkomo died a Zanu PF chap and under the command of Mugabe but a few of us moan about it.

Ngiyavumelana lawe kwi-point kaMakoni.

#36913 - 03/24/08 03:55 PM Re: THE REASONS WHY I RESPECT DABENGWA [Re: abafokazi]
SINATHAMAHEWU Offline
Ndunankulu

Does this guy really mean what he is saying?

He seems to be declaring the 1987 unity accord null and void and is talking about the patriotic front as th accord that is important to him.

Ngivumelana lawe kwi-issue kaMakoni?

#36914 - 03/24/08 04:11 PM Re: THE REASONS WHY I RESPECT DABENGWA [Re: SINATHAMAHEWU]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
Sinathamahewu is contradicting himself.

Quote:
He led the Zpira intelligence wing at the time of need.

And also abdicated his responsibility at the time of need.

Quote:
2. He is a cool guy and says little.

There is nothing cool about a sellout.

Quote:
3. He was persecuted by Mugabe together with Lookout Masuku

I agree with you, but uMasuku wafa loma ngithi wabulawa kungani uDabengwa engafanga loba engabulawangwa? Lokhu kungabe kusitsho ukuthi wathengisa kudala.

Quote:
4. He has defied Mugabe and told the old geezer to fcuk off

What if Makoni is a mugabe plant? ayikho lento baba sinatha.

Quote:
5. He is a hero of his own right

No he is not a hero at all, he was a hero.

Quote:
6. His defying of Mugabe has exposed the true sell-outs from kwaMthwakazi, if the reports of statements from these former Zipra fellas are true condemning DD

He has exposed himself, ukuthi lilema eligxoza indenda. a man who can not read or understand the Mthwakazi issue.

Quote:
7. He has been honest about how he joined Zanu PF and the fact the Mthwakazi community have approached him several times telling him he is wearing a 'wrong jacket'

He is still wearing a "wrong jacket"

Quote:
Now, the time I will ever despise Dabengwa will be the time I will have offered tangible services to Mthwakazi.

Stop worshipping this foolish sellout.

Quote:
For now his short comings are excusable.

Excusable, you must be joking my friend.

#36915 - 03/24/08 04:34 PM Re: THE REASONS WHY I RESPECT DABENGWA [Re: Mthakathi27]
SINATHAMAHEWU Offline
Ndunankulu

Originally Posted By: Mthakathi27
Sinathamahewu is contradicting himself.

Quote:
He led the Zpira intelligence wing at the time of need.

And also abdicated his responsibility at the time of need.

Quote:
2. He is a cool guy and says little.

There is nothing cool about a sellout.

Quote:
3. He was persecuted by Mugabe together with Lookout Masuku

I agree with you, but uMasuku wafa loma ngithi wabulawa kungani uDabengwa engafanga loba engabulawangwa? Lokhu kungabe kusitsho ukuthi wathengisa kudala.

Quote:
4. He has defied Mugabe and told the old geezer to fcuk off

What if Makoni is a mugabe plant? ayikho lento baba sinatha.

Quote:
5. He is a hero of his own right

No he is not a hero at all, he was a hero.

Quote:
6. His defying of Mugabe has exposed the true sell-outs from kwaMthwakazi, if the reports of statements from these former Zipra fellas are true condemning DD

He has exposed himself, ukuthi lilema eligxoza indenda. a man who can not read or understand the Mthwakazi issue.

Quote:
7. He has been honest about how he joined Zanu PF and the fact the Mthwakazi community have approached him several times telling him he is wearing a 'wrong jacket'

He is still wearing a "wrong jacket"

Quote:
Now, the time I will ever despise Dabengwa will be the time I will have offered tangible services to Mthwakazi.

Stop worshipping this foolish sellout.

Quote:
For now his short comings are excusable.

Excusable, you must be joking my friend.

Ngiyakuzwa mfethu. Kangiziphikisi nix.

All I am saying is that me and you, due to our inaction are no better than Dabengwa we call a sell-out.

Surely our inaction amounts to selling out, pure and simple! Kakunjalo?

I have the right to provoke you ngale-indaba like lizonde ngizwe ukuthi lithini.

Edited by SINATHAMAHEWU (03/24/08 04:35 PM)

#36916 - 03/24/08 05:28 PM Re: THE REASONS WHY I RESPECT DABENGWA [Re: SINATHAMAHEWU]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
Sinathamahewu
No Sir, you have no right to go around provoking people only to hear ukuthi bazathini with either this or any other issue.
Ma uthi I must calm down what do you mean? Is it like I can also say to you now, cheer up? When you actually state that our leaders had to join zanu for our sake, what action do you suggest we should have taken in the face of gukura? Anyway we fight alongside may we should move on.

Edited by MTHWENTWEHLABA1 (03/24/08 05:31 PM)

#36918 - 03/24/08 08:03 PM Re: THE REASONS WHY I RESPECT DABENGWA [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Loc: At large
Quote:
We qualify to put him to scrutiny because we look up to him, we are wondering if he is our next leader, we are Mthwakazi and we are partaking in the marginalisation that is being unleashed against Mthwakazi.As we talk we do not know where he stands. WE should not qualify because of what we have

Dear oh dear Consistency thy name is not Mthwentwehlaba1. In another thread , about the March 2008 elections, Sikhathele Mkhwahla (or is it Sikhwehle Mthembile) told Mthwentwe that all Ndebel leaders had "roped" themselves under Shona leaders and he (our good man Mthwentwe) ululated, when told that the Ndebele leaders had no cajones, he jumped up and down with glee, when told that he was incapable of thinking he gamboled like a kid in the spring sunshine, when told that Dabengwa was a sellout he clapped long and hard. Yet today he tells us that he is scrutinising and contrary to Sikhathele's assertions he is actually thinking . Not only is our good man scrutinising but he is contempltating if Dabengwa is his next leader, the same Dabengwa who, to remind the public, has "roped himself". By the by is there any member of the forum and the world at large be so kind enough as to explain how one ropes himself . Is this a transliteration from the vernacular to the Queens' english - uyazibophela = he has roped himself ! But I digress..........
I truly wonder what planet some of these people are on- how the hell do you make someone your leader when that person has never shown any sympathy with the ideas, ideals and ideology that Mthwentwehlaba1, Khatshana (or is it Duze) and other denizens of the We-are-the-oppressed-and-we-are-the-very-angry Brigade . Has Dabengwa, at any point, in the past, immediate or otherwise ever shown himself to be sympathetic to the ideas espoused by Mthwentwe and his band of merry men?
A wiseman changes his mind and a fool never. Are these wise gentleman from the East telling us with a straight face that they have never once in their lives changed their minds about anything in their lives; girlfriends, friends, wives, relatives, politics? Has it occured to these honourable and respectable gentleman that Dabengwa has changed his mind about Mugabe but still subscribes to the notion Zimbabwe as a nation and not as some bantustan that beloved of the likes of Mthwentwe and his ilk? The old song by the Byrds (if I am not mistaken and damn blood good song if you ask me), based on the biblical Ecclesiastes (sp) does say "To every season turn turn turn, A time to live a time to die, a time to sow a time to reap, a time of war and a time for peace" May now is the time for Dabengwa to bale ship and go with Makoni.
Seriously, it should be borne in mind that Dabengwa was never elected by the people of Matebeleland on a ticket of independence for Matebeleland, (in fact in the last two elections the people have rejected him) and that he has refused to serve in government in the last eight or so years bears witness to nobility of the man. He is where he is ( a member of the Zanu politburo) as a result of being elevated there by members of Zanu-pf and not the people of Matebeleland. That he is from Matebeleland does not mean that every man and his dog from Matebeleland has the right to piggy back on Dabengwa and expect him to support and lead every odd-ball idea that people have. The logic is twisted and archaic- people should not support politicians and political parties with the same zeal, blind faith and allegiance as one shows to their football team!!

Let me say once and for all Dabengwa is a great man, he is a leader and he is a HERO. His achievements past bear witness to his heroism and most importantly he has done more in seeking to liberate himself and others than all these prelates who criticise and villify him here today

Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

A mind is only useful if it is open

#36919 - 03/24/08 09:00 PM Re: THE REASONS WHY I RESPECT DABENGWA [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
SINATHAMAHEWU Offline
Ndunankulu

Mthwe,

You know that me and you are in the same boat ideologically but that does not mean ukuthi akumelanga ngithi challenge us ngendlela lena I have chosen.

Can we honestly say we have done better than DD for our people?

DD responded to the call of liberation politics, never suffered inaction but went as far as being the Black Russian we have come to know about kwi-Zipra.

When this guy was jailed by Mugabe, who among us stepped in to demonstrate against that brutal action by Mugabe? Who among us defied all odds to show our 'leader' the love and passion we had of him? Was this chap not left alone in the Lion's Den? Who among us stepped forward to defend him? Was he not left alone to wallow in Mugabe's jails?

Now what about us now? Are we stepping foward ukuthi sithi do things and do better than the Dabengwa we are criticisng? If you call a meeting lana kwi-maWestern world okungela ngitsho ma-CIO kaMgabe, bangaki who step up to be heard? I will tell you one fact, we have had a situation where oMorgan Swangilayi come into the UK and saying to their audiences they will not prosecute uMgabe when they come to power and yet when they are home they say something different altogether when seeking our people's vote. How many of us have stepped forward to demonstrate against these goons ngendaba le yeGukurahundi?

If someone were to call for that demo how many of us will come from our comfortable woods and be on the streets si-demonstrater against those abadlala ngathi? Dabengwa is better than us, he responded to the call and did what he had to do. Thina ke? Is our inaction not some selling out behaviour? If we believe in this cause, then let us see the real results on the ground baba. That is the challenge!

Ngiyali provoker again!!!

Edited by SINATHAMAHEWU (03/24/08 09:16 PM)

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert