Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 44 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37232 - 04/08/08 02:56 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: welly]
Sibambamahawu Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: KwaGodlwayo
Quote:
Firstly as always respect the offices established by the decree of God Almighty for everything in the universe is subject to him.

Are you in anyway trying to tell me that God is a cheat, a rigger of elections? My God does not support nonsense, and does not condone dictatorship.

#37233 - 04/08/08 03:12 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Sibambamahawu]
nomandebele Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: uk
LOL!!!!

#37234 - 04/08/08 03:37 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Sibambamahawu]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: Sibambamahawu
Quote:
Firstly as always respect the offices established by the decree of God Almighty for everything in the universe is subject to him.

Are you in anyway trying to tell me that God is a cheat, a rigger of elections? My God does not support nonsense, and does not condone dictatorship.

Ah If only we men learnt the Golden rule " DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU" " THE SAME WAY YOU JUDGE OTHERS FIRST JUDGE YOURSELD"

Now my brother lets examine this god of yours you are talking about, and I am assuming since you subscribe to him to not have forbearance on the issues you say he does not support. But how can it be he lets you shout and condemn others for the same things that you yourself do. I would ask him how he even gives you the breath of life considering all the wrongs you have done in this world. Truely Justice demands you be dealt accordingly the same. If we truely examined you yourself my brother the results are the same because believe it or not we are all descendants of the same rotteness of Adam. So I would be careful if I were you, Least you rouse The Omnipotents Fury coz you are just as guilty as everyone else. You are no better and if God has shown restraint on these dictators surely he has equally shown a lot of restraint on your very same. So fear the Lord his ways are not your instant veiws but they are eternal.

Wisdom my mate will tell you everything has a time and a place for it, even eternal judgement. So judge righteously and know that the Lord knows all sees all and is the final disposer of all creation and if its seems good to him to sustain the dictatorship of Mugabe to his own uses so be it, who am I to disaprove of his eternal judgements. You show to have very shallow knowledge or research into Gods dealings with his sinfull creation, pick up the bible and read before your mouth ridicules you in your statements.

#37240 - 04/08/08 09:28 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
skotshi Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Bezha
Mina madoda kangimusoli uTshisa. Laban abantu beZANU are harrassing people of Zimbabwe, we have a right to call them and try to find out what their problem is. They are public figures and hence should serve the citizens of Zimbabwe at any given time, angithi thats why befuna ukukhethwa ngabantu? Kungakho ke kasibafoneleni labana abantu sibabuze ukuthi kanti IHHHHHH!!

#37241 - 04/08/08 09:48 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: nomandebele]
Muthwa Ncube Offline

S'phathamandla
Sakhamuzi

Loc: London
It's not very economic to use a mobile and international card.

Originally Posted By: nomandebele
Be very careful Tshisa uyazi mina when i call home kumacell phone even with a phone card inumber ..

#37246 - 04/09/08 12:35 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Muntongenakudla]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: toronto/canada
zwana muntu we zanu pf cela utshiyane lami uyezwa wangibona nini ngimotsha isikhathi ngikhuluma lawe mina? nxa ungelalutho lokwenza buyela kini ko mugabe ngoba uzabe ulaye E HAUGE mfana nxa izinto seziminya

well the reason why people are calling the stupid zanoids is coz we are fed of up of few people holdiong the nation at ransom, as zimbabweans we have the right to call our ministers and ask them why they are taking so long to release the results, we have the right to call them and tell them they have failed and they must step down, we have the right to tell them they must respect the rule of law and respect the outcome of the results
This have worked, we have called many zanoids and they are in panick they are not picking up their phones and they cant even communicate within themselves as they fear it's the diasporians ringing again,
these people have no respect, zimabweans woke up at 3am on march 29 and some even slept at polling station on march 28 to vote for thier candidate and now they are denied the right to know the results, this is unfair and uncalled for, IT'S TIME THE ZIMBOZ IN DIASPORA STAND UP AND HELP THE PEOPLE BACK HOME, LESS FIGHT THIS EVIL EMPIRE WITH TECHNOLOGY
.it's high time we stop posting on forums and talking on internet radios doing nothing, we know that those guys dont read our websites, they dont listen to our radio stations, so the only way to pas sthe information is to call them and tell them our views about our country
MORE NUMBERS ARE COMING MADODA, less act sibone
wether they trace me or not i dont care anymore the people of zimbabwe are suffering just coz of a few bad people and u expect us to sit and relax lapha ngoba sise mazweni.
the people of YOUGOSLAVIA ONCE DID THIS AND THE GVT FAILED TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR ARMY AS THE PHONES WERE JAMMED SO WHY CANT WE ZIMBABWEANS IN THE DIASPORA HELP OUR FAMILIES, BRTOHERS, SISTERS BACK HOME.
nxa usesaba ukufona , go buy aphone card and use a public phone, most zimbawean landlines dont have caller ID ,
mandebele asekelin ubugwala , amashona sebevule i website with all the zanoids numbers and those guys are not sleeping they call them 24/7 .

#37247 - 04/09/08 12:43 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: skotshi]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

i spoke to mr francis Nhema, i asked him why are they holding the people of zimbawe at ransom and he hang up the phone

manje u sydeny sekeremayi we had a 5 minute talk and the guy is a fool,
me: Why are you rigging the elections in favour of mugabe , the whole world knows he lost
Sekeramayi: Who is rigging, who is rigging
Me: Zanu pf is rigging , we all know that you told zec to stop announcing the results coz mugabe lost big time
Sekeremayi: i'M NOT ZEC GO ASK ZEC GO ASK ZEC
me: i dont need to ask zec coz thus what you discussed in the politburo,
Sekeremayi: Ok ok ok ok, (he wa smumbling and did not know wat to say)
me: can u set the people of zimbabwe free and accept defeat
Sekeremayi : ok (hang up phone)

NEXT IT WAS JOSEPH MSIKA
me: can i speak to mr smika please
Zanu man: wrong number
me: are you sure msika does not leave there
zanu man: leave me alone i dont know u ,
me: can i leave a msg for msika
zanu man: we dont want stupid msgs here
Me: tell msika he is old and needs to retire
zanuman:nxxxx (hangs up)

#37249 - 04/09/08 12:56 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

http://kickmugabeout.blogspot.com/

more numbers on this site , these zanu fools need to step down and give power to the right winners.

#37250 - 04/09/08 02:58 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
Emz Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Diaspora
Tshisa

save for the creator of this site, you are the only practical contributor amongst uquqaba lonke lolu. remember when you called Bosso izinto zingasahambi, lama-results osilandela wona on actual play time.

yikuphi okungcono uku4nela umgabe umtshele 9-9 ukuthi ungumgodoyi kulokutshona limthethisa kwi-site angela la-clue ukuthi iya-exista? lonke la limbiza mgo-d-oyi, mg-a-xa, inja, s-w-i-na etc
namhlanje ngoba uTshisa eselivezile for what you are, spineless cowards, seliqala ukuvika ngemithetho, ukwethuka(insult) umuntu kwi-forum khona ku-legal na? guys fair is fair, what is good for the gander is good for the goose too.

well for those who think God put Mugabe and his war/overts, whatever they are called, ngilusizi.

#37252 - 04/09/08 06:20 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Emz]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
I've heard the saying:

"Uthathekile imota yamaswina" I never thought this saying liqiniso, sengize ngazibonela mathupha lamhlanje.

Bafowethu ngoba amaswina ayafona lathi sokumele si joyine i bandwagon singazi ukuthi inhloso yokufona kungabe kuyini??

If the guys refused to move out of office nge ballot kambe bazasuswa yi foni?? Maybe kasazi. Zamani bobaba labomama.

Umbuzo wami ukuthi why are we getting Government numbers and not Zimbabwe Elections Commissions ZEC numbers?? If they were ZEC numbers sifonela ukuthi sizwe impumela mhlawumbe ngingathi kulomsoco manje kufonelwa iZANU engayona elempumela zokhetho.

Uyabona loba you call someone ZANU or not ma ukhuluma idoti uyabe ukhulume idoti.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert