Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 104 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37266 - 04/09/08 12:25 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: toronto/canada
What is the point of calling ZEC yet we know zanu pf controlls them?
ndoda if u dont want to help fight the evil empire yekela thina we will help our families back home fight these evil people.
I guess lapho ohlala khona u have an MP and if u call that MP with questions he/she has to answer your concerns as he/she was voted into power by people, we never voted those people to hang up the phones on us but to answer what ever questions we have for them........... wena okufunayo yikuba ulokhe ufona lapha kushaya fm usithi umugabe segugile kahambe, ishaya izakwenzelani ngokufona u popota kubo, we have to phoen the concerned people.......... ndoda thina silabo gogo labo khulu abalama 75years and they sacrificed their lifes bavuka ngo 3am besiya vota and it's unfair for them not to know the results after 10 days of voting.
If u feel u enjoy life ku diaspora then i pit u mdala coz some of us dont wan to die a miserable life we want to go back home siyephila labanye, wass the point of boosting i labour yamanye amawaze yet we can help booty our own economy and labour?
U can call me what ever name you want but mina i will help fight with the people in zimbabwe, i cant just sit here saying kuzalunga kuzalunga and do nothing........ the phone thing is working coz those ministers are panicking ,t hey dont know what hit them sebesesaba loku dobha amafoni and they are even failing to communicate themeselves thinking bangadobha ama foni it will be those angry diasporains again.......... we need to make sure they dont sleep till justice is saved singaze sibafonele ngo 3am akulandaba people have suffered enough...........LVOVO continue to vent your anger on forums and on internet radios and see if mugabe will hear you , less see if an zanu memeber will hear you kuma forums akho lawo.
WE NEED TO CHANGE, WE NEED TO STAND UP AND SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, we have seen many gvts in different countries stepping down after pressure from it's citizens, why cant we as zimbaweans do it?

#37267 - 04/09/08 12:26 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
Emz Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Diaspora
may be kasitholani. the point is being real, if you read most of our political postings in this very forum and the net at large , you'll find they are hateful and supercharged with anger, therefor, why not vent that very anger to the very culprits, this is Tshisa's way of fighting, if you find it very elementary, by all means possible, bring something.

emampeleni sifunani coz iMPC was branded stillborn and some other scornful, derogatory and pejorative names.

so what? sit on this underutilised, misused and abused site barking at each other trying to outsmart each other debating on which shona has the best of interests towards us?

eish!

#37269 - 04/09/08 01:02 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Emz]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
Now as a human being when you are failing in health you go to a doctor every one should know that. You dont suppose you go to your member of parliament when you are sick even if he is in the constituency. If you know that Zanu PF controls ZEC why then are you seeking ZANU PF to put your leader in power. This is strange society does not function that way. I am sure ZEC is manned by human beings and if they are MDC or ZANU PF the Law is the guide.

The excuse that ZEC is controlled by ZANU hence phone ZANU does not hold water. Those with greiviences on the conduct of ZEC should approach them or like MDC seek redress in the courts of Law thats what they are there for. If you want to eat you go to a restuarant not a pharmacy.

Quiete frankly if anyone wants to be a hero swearing and harrassing is not the noble way. There are ways to fight that are legitimate and praiseworthy. You could even receive the praise of God himself but not the way and language used. Remember we are humans and you also could receive the same treatment. Whats wrong with standing for righteous beliefs in the right and true honourable way. I suppose given half the chance you guys will also use violence and thuggery and swearing to put your veiws across. Now this just makes you equally vile like the regime itself.

#37270 - 04/09/08 01:16 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: welly]
Msupatsila Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Solongo Life
Kuyasebenza yini okwama foni madoda. Thina izimali sokufona asilazo, sizezwa ngani madoda

Isiquzi esingadli ntanga zamuntu

#37271 - 04/09/08 01:22 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Msupatsila]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
Tshisa

I can see ukuthi use diaspora, thina abanye sise Zimbabwe ndoda so okwakho okokuthi you want to come back angilandaba lakho, ngokwakho labangakini. You did not vote futhi manje usuhluphelani wena wabalekela uku-vota. Okwabogogo bakho ngokwakho labogogo bakho lokho.

Is zanu the one which is got election results or its ZEC? Is the current court case between zanu and MDC or its between MDC and ZEC? Do not assume, lay the facts as they are. Fonela uSilayigwayi lo Chiweshe, mhlawumbe ungabuya ukuzebona ugogo wakho.

Thina abanye sikhona la asiyindawo. Uzasithola sikhona la

#37273 - 04/09/08 03:36 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: welly]
omnyama Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: banana republic
Originally Posted By: welly

The excuse that ZEC is controlled by ZANU hence phone ZANU does not hold water. Those with greiviences on the conduct of ZEC should approach them or like MDC seek redress in the courts of Law thats what they are there for. If you want to eat you go to a restuarant not a pharmacy.

Are you implying that ZANU(PF) had a Politburo meeting and the meeting had nothing to do with the elections and that the decisions they made in that meeting have nothing to do with the present delay in announcing the results? Don't you think Mugabe and his allies in his party have something to do with the delay in announcing the results?
Quote:

Quiete frankly if anyone wants to be a hero swearing and harrassing is not the noble way. There are ways to fight that are legitimate and praiseworthy. You could even receive the praise of God himself but not the way and language used. Remember we are humans and you also could receive the same treatment. Whats wrong with standing for righteous beliefs in the right and true honourable way. I suppose given half the chance you guys will also use violence and thuggery and swearing to put your veiws across. Now this just makes you equally vile like the regime itself.

Yiziphi lezondlela zokulwisa ububi balelazwe ongasichasisela zona. UPawuli waye thuka abatshekisa iVangeli. Uthi yena, "Beware of dogs(imgodoyi) warning christians against heretics" UJesu wayethuka abaPharisee. Phoke ukuthathakuphi ukuthi ububi abuthukwa?

omnyama

#37276 - 04/09/08 04:00 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: omnyama]
skotshi Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Bezha
Wena Ivovo, how do you afford internet usekhaya, yini abantu elibhenefitha ngombuso weZanu, khathesi ubusy usola uTshisa ngecrusade yakhe yamafoni. Tell me why you do not want Tshisa to promote that crusade and advocate for it? Why? Is it because ususesaba ukuthi abantu bakho beZanu sebethwele nzima njalo lawe sebezakuthwalisa nzima. lokho okwakho okokuthu you do not care about tshisa's relatives goe to show how myopic you are and all those that share your ideologies. Now you claim that ZEC is not governed by ZANU, are you kidding me? were they not directly appointed by the ZAnu Govt, and are they not answerably to Zanu. If they are an independent entity as you claim they are, then they should not hesitate to release the results. They have nothing to lose according to you because they do not answer to Zanu right. So let them release the results,

Tshisa, nxa indaba yamafoni ikusebenzela ndoda, Qhubeka ngayo, lami ngizazama engibona kungancedisa to pass on our message of change.

#37278 - 04/09/08 04:12 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: skotshi]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: G Skweya P.O Box Loxion
I could count the number of times I have had to concur with Muntongenakudla on a one fingered hand, and believe me this is a collectors? item. I am astounded as to how a grown man can find amusement in phoning these Zanu buffoons.

Tshisa talks about how he is helping his family that?s back in Zimbabwe by wasting his hard earned cash (acquired through ukuthengisa amandla kumafactory) on fruitless phone conversations with the Zanu ministers. What you really need to do is ask yourself what you hope or think you are going to achieve through this, Tshisa. Don?t you think you could have done this privately and not informed us of your unintelligent and grossly embarrassing hobby?

#37280 - 04/09/08 04:58 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Mthwakazi0011 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Mthwakazi
It works

Kuyasebenza, continue phoning.
It is amazing that we have mental dwarfs like Lvovo and Muntongenakhanda who are displaying their imbecility and loyalty to ZANUpf on this forum.

These imbeciles together with their ZanuPF father need to be named, shamed and told the truth.

Tshisa you are doing a good job, keep it up mfowethu.

Lina bompondo kayitshintshwa elingafuniyo ukufona lingamaxaba njalo lisalela emuva njengemiSUZO, liyizilima zenqondo

#37282 - 04/09/08 04:59 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Z61m Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: River Rother
Tshisa qhubekela phambili lami sengiku joyinile, ungalaleli omasola bona bengelamacebo. Pressure by any means necessary!!

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert