Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 44 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37206 - 04/07/08 07:23 PM ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: toronto/canada
MADODA LABO SISI , NANAKA AMA NUMBER EZANU LAPHA THOSE WHO WANT TO VENT THEIR ANGER ON THESE GUSY WHO ARE HOLDING THE PEOPLE OF ZIMBABWE AT RANSOM, A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CALLING THEM AND SAYING THEIR PEACE OF MIND AND THE GUYS KEEP HANGING UP THE PHONES, less keep calling them and telling them the truth and i hope in 2 weeks they will change their numbers or step down, less call them even at night and wake them up .......... lingayesabi bantu usie calling cards and say what ever you want to them.
Please dont give up if the lines are engaged coz most people are calling and venting their frustrations on these zanu people.
state House Office of the President:
700071, 700073-76, 700098, 701947, 701956, 708682, 708690, 708691, 708712

Police commisioner
Augustine Chihuri 250008/792621/ 700171

Home Affairs Minister
Kembo Mohadi 011-605424/ 430422/ 794628/ 703695 text him 011-605424

State Security Minister
Didymus Mutasa 011200532-774189

Resident Governor for Matabeleland
Cain Matema cell no 011871431 work no 09 887596 .

South African High Commission
South Africa House
Trafalgar Square
London WC2N 5DP
Phone:
+44 (0) 20 7451 7299

00263 04 790693 - CIO headquarters #

CHIWENGA CONSTANINO GUVEY 04 862530

ZVINAVASHE VITALIS 062 2371 MERTON PARK FARM NORTON or 062 3007

Bulawayo Police stations: +263 9 72515, 61706, 63061, 69860

MAJOR GENERAL ZIMONDI PARADZAYI WILLINS 04 852161
VICE PRESIDENT MUJURU JOICE T.R 04 443062

#37209 - 04/07/08 09:40 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Ngiqeda ukukhuluma lo sydeny sekeremayi manje, undoda uphose wazicemela lowana ........... ade equqa waze wakhatha i foni

#37210 - 04/07/08 09:46 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

haa madoda u CAIN MATHEMA yinja yomutnu liyazi, uyazi uyafunga uyagomela uthi yena vela u sapota umugabe le zanu pf, njalo walwa impi uyazi angikaze ngibone isiyelele esinjengo mathema shuwa lina, uyaiz ngicine sengimthethisa

#37211 - 04/08/08 05:48 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
Hmmmmmmmmm

Uyazi I was just looking at this posting for a couple of hours ngiswele lokuthi ngingathini.

What are we trying to achieve by posting these numbers if I may ask?? Why should we waste our hard earned cash calling these morrons??

Mnumzane Tshisa mhlawumbe ungacaca kimina ukuthi uzamani mina angikuzwisisi.

Kambe silokhe sisendleleni eqondileyo kumbe we are now playing into these guys hands?? Mina kangazi

#37219 - 04/08/08 09:30 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
nomandebele Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: uk
Be very careful Tshisa uyazi mina when i call home kumacell phone even with a phone card inumber yami iyareflector sometimes!! So they might have you for breach of i telecomms act or something ...Basically its a criminal offence ukuthethisa umuntu nge foni.So qaphela baba.

#37221 - 04/08/08 10:00 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: nomandebele]
Sibambamahawu Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: KwaGodlwayo
Uyake uyibone ireflector na?

#37222 - 04/08/08 10:30 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Sibambamahawu]
nomandebele Offline
Ngqwele

Ehhh i have been told so my sister and brother and i call them twice weekly?? Is that enough for you?

#37224 - 04/08/08 12:40 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: nomandebele]
Sibambamahawu Offline
Ndunankulu

Not at all, that is not enough. ake ungiphinde njalo.

#37225 - 04/08/08 01:18 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Sibambamahawu]
Muntongenakudla Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Mtubatuba
Tshisa has always proven to be an illogical, pathetic moron. Yizekeci, indlavini.

All his postings in this website are devoid of sense. He has incessantly hurled insults at my person everytime he attempts to engage me. I'm hardly surprised ukuthi namhlanje ukugula kwakhe lokhu sekumenza abhede kanjena emphakathini. Ihlazo elingaka!

That he spends his time researching the telephone numbers of ZANU PF officials & finds his entertainment in phoning & insulting them is proof of how sick a man he is. Please drag him to the nearest mental hospital - he sure as hell needs the services of a psychiatrist.

Prosecuting the insane for violation of the Telecommunications Act is an exercise in futility. Kufanele nje uTshisa wansondo aphuthunyiswe esibhedlela sengqondo - he must be saved from himself.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi
Umicondo yegusha
U-jacket lika 3 years!
Isishwapha sikaSomkhele.
Yangcol' into ngayintshinga - bayicosha abafokazana!
Futheka mnyekefuli.
Ngiwuphula ngamabomu umoya wakho - yilento ekubulalayo!

#37229 - 04/08/08 02:08 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Muntongenakudla]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
Firstly as always respect the offices established by the decree of God Almighty for everything in the universe is subject to him. Now the elected officials in a country represent the electorate and as such they bound to answer to the electorate to queries regarding whatever national interests they have. They are established persay The people for the Government the Government for the people.

Now as a citizern of Zimbabwe should anyone have objections to the conduct of duly elected or appointed officials ruling over them, there are set guidlines to vent ones disagreements. Yes these channels may not seem sufficient or expedient to ones likeing but non the less there is the moral precedent always remember TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT.

So Tshisa Im sure you may have meant well but the course of action is not a righteous one. Truth always wins and uses no dirty tricks. Let those who are right remain so and vigilant besides nothing lasts forever even the Mandelas come to naught eventually.

Now I do think that it is not neccessary to profane Tshisa but to encourage him in the right course, You could pettision those same members in right language Tshisa and calmly express your veiws in a logical calm manner, Truth is the strongest of all things in heaven and on earth.

#37232 - 04/08/08 02:56 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: welly]
Sibambamahawu Offline
Ndunankulu

Quote:
Firstly as always respect the offices established by the decree of God Almighty for everything in the universe is subject to him.

Are you in anyway trying to tell me that God is a cheat, a rigger of elections? My God does not support nonsense, and does not condone dictatorship.

#37233 - 04/08/08 03:12 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Sibambamahawu]
nomandebele Offline
Ngqwele

LOL!!!!

#37234 - 04/08/08 03:37 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Sibambamahawu]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: Sibambamahawu
Quote:
Firstly as always respect the offices established by the decree of God Almighty for everything in the universe is subject to him.

Are you in anyway trying to tell me that God is a cheat, a rigger of elections? My God does not support nonsense, and does not condone dictatorship.

Ah If only we men learnt the Golden rule " DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU" " THE SAME WAY YOU JUDGE OTHERS FIRST JUDGE YOURSELD"

Now my brother lets examine this god of yours you are talking about, and I am assuming since you subscribe to him to not have forbearance on the issues you say he does not support. But how can it be he lets you shout and condemn others for the same things that you yourself do. I would ask him how he even gives you the breath of life considering all the wrongs you have done in this world. Truely Justice demands you be dealt accordingly the same. If we truely examined you yourself my brother the results are the same because believe it or not we are all descendants of the same rotteness of Adam. So I would be careful if I were you, Least you rouse The Omnipotents Fury coz you are just as guilty as everyone else. You are no better and if God has shown restraint on these dictators surely he has equally shown a lot of restraint on your very same. So fear the Lord his ways are not your instant veiws but they are eternal.

Wisdom my mate will tell you everything has a time and a place for it, even eternal judgement. So judge righteously and know that the Lord knows all sees all and is the final disposer of all creation and if its seems good to him to sustain the dictatorship of Mugabe to his own uses so be it, who am I to disaprove of his eternal judgements. You show to have very shallow knowledge or research into Gods dealings with his sinfull creation, pick up the bible and read before your mouth ridicules you in your statements.

#37240 - 04/08/08 09:28 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
skotshi Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Bezha
Mina madoda kangimusoli uTshisa. Laban abantu beZANU are harrassing people of Zimbabwe, we have a right to call them and try to find out what their problem is. They are public figures and hence should serve the citizens of Zimbabwe at any given time, angithi thats why befuna ukukhethwa ngabantu? Kungakho ke kasibafoneleni labana abantu sibabuze ukuthi kanti IHHHHHH!!

#37241 - 04/08/08 09:48 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: nomandebele]
Muthwa Ncube Offline

S'phathamandla
Sakhamuzi

Loc: London
It's not very economic to use a mobile and international card.

Originally Posted By: nomandebele
Be very careful Tshisa uyazi mina when i call home kumacell phone even with a phone card inumber ..

#37246 - 04/09/08 12:35 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Muntongenakudla]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

zwana muntu we zanu pf cela utshiyane lami uyezwa wangibona nini ngimotsha isikhathi ngikhuluma lawe mina? nxa ungelalutho lokwenza buyela kini ko mugabe ngoba uzabe ulaye E HAUGE mfana nxa izinto seziminya

well the reason why people are calling the stupid zanoids is coz we are fed of up of few people holdiong the nation at ransom, as zimbabweans we have the right to call our ministers and ask them why they are taking so long to release the results, we have the right to call them and tell them they have failed and they must step down, we have the right to tell them they must respect the rule of law and respect the outcome of the results
This have worked, we have called many zanoids and they are in panick they are not picking up their phones and they cant even communicate within themselves as they fear it's the diasporians ringing again,
these people have no respect, zimabweans woke up at 3am on march 29 and some even slept at polling station on march 28 to vote for thier candidate and now they are denied the right to know the results, this is unfair and uncalled for, IT'S TIME THE ZIMBOZ IN DIASPORA STAND UP AND HELP THE PEOPLE BACK HOME, LESS FIGHT THIS EVIL EMPIRE WITH TECHNOLOGY
.it's high time we stop posting on forums and talking on internet radios doing nothing, we know that those guys dont read our websites, they dont listen to our radio stations, so the only way to pas sthe information is to call them and tell them our views about our country
MORE NUMBERS ARE COMING MADODA, less act sibone
wether they trace me or not i dont care anymore the people of zimbabwe are suffering just coz of a few bad people and u expect us to sit and relax lapha ngoba sise mazweni.
the people of YOUGOSLAVIA ONCE DID THIS AND THE GVT FAILED TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEIR ARMY AS THE PHONES WERE JAMMED SO WHY CANT WE ZIMBABWEANS IN THE DIASPORA HELP OUR FAMILIES, BRTOHERS, SISTERS BACK HOME.
nxa usesaba ukufona , go buy aphone card and use a public phone, most zimbawean landlines dont have caller ID ,
mandebele asekelin ubugwala , amashona sebevule i website with all the zanoids numbers and those guys are not sleeping they call them 24/7 .

#37247 - 04/09/08 12:43 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: skotshi]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

i spoke to mr francis Nhema, i asked him why are they holding the people of zimbawe at ransom and he hang up the phone

manje u sydeny sekeremayi we had a 5 minute talk and the guy is a fool,
me: Why are you rigging the elections in favour of mugabe , the whole world knows he lost
Sekeramayi: Who is rigging, who is rigging
Me: Zanu pf is rigging , we all know that you told zec to stop announcing the results coz mugabe lost big time
Sekeremayi: i'M NOT ZEC GO ASK ZEC GO ASK ZEC
me: i dont need to ask zec coz thus what you discussed in the politburo,
Sekeremayi: Ok ok ok ok, (he wa smumbling and did not know wat to say)
me: can u set the people of zimbabwe free and accept defeat
Sekeremayi : ok (hang up phone)

NEXT IT WAS JOSEPH MSIKA
me: can i speak to mr smika please
Zanu man: wrong number
me: are you sure msika does not leave there
zanu man: leave me alone i dont know u ,
me: can i leave a msg for msika
zanu man: we dont want stupid msgs here
Me: tell msika he is old and needs to retire
zanuman:nxxxx (hangs up)

#37249 - 04/09/08 12:56 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

http://kickmugabeout.blogspot.com/

more numbers on this site , these zanu fools need to step down and give power to the right winners.

#37250 - 04/09/08 02:58 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
Emz Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Diaspora
Tshisa

save for the creator of this site, you are the only practical contributor amongst uquqaba lonke lolu. remember when you called Bosso izinto zingasahambi, lama-results osilandela wona on actual play time.

yikuphi okungcono uku4nela umgabe umtshele 9-9 ukuthi ungumgodoyi kulokutshona limthethisa kwi-site angela la-clue ukuthi iya-exista? lonke la limbiza mgo-d-oyi, mg-a-xa, inja, s-w-i-na etc
namhlanje ngoba uTshisa eselivezile for what you are, spineless cowards, seliqala ukuvika ngemithetho, ukwethuka(insult) umuntu kwi-forum khona ku-legal na? guys fair is fair, what is good for the gander is good for the goose too.

well for those who think God put Mugabe and his war/overts, whatever they are called, ngilusizi.

#37252 - 04/09/08 06:20 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Emz]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

I've heard the saying:

"Uthathekile imota yamaswina" I never thought this saying liqiniso, sengize ngazibonela mathupha lamhlanje.

Bafowethu ngoba amaswina ayafona lathi sokumele si joyine i bandwagon singazi ukuthi inhloso yokufona kungabe kuyini??

If the guys refused to move out of office nge ballot kambe bazasuswa yi foni?? Maybe kasazi. Zamani bobaba labomama.

Umbuzo wami ukuthi why are we getting Government numbers and not Zimbabwe Elections Commissions ZEC numbers?? If they were ZEC numbers sifonela ukuthi sizwe impumela mhlawumbe ngingathi kulomsoco manje kufonelwa iZANU engayona elempumela zokhetho.

Uyabona loba you call someone ZANU or not ma ukhuluma idoti uyabe ukhulume idoti.

#37266 - 04/09/08 12:25 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

What is the point of calling ZEC yet we know zanu pf controlls them?
ndoda if u dont want to help fight the evil empire yekela thina we will help our families back home fight these evil people.
I guess lapho ohlala khona u have an MP and if u call that MP with questions he/she has to answer your concerns as he/she was voted into power by people, we never voted those people to hang up the phones on us but to answer what ever questions we have for them........... wena okufunayo yikuba ulokhe ufona lapha kushaya fm usithi umugabe segugile kahambe, ishaya izakwenzelani ngokufona u popota kubo, we have to phoen the concerned people.......... ndoda thina silabo gogo labo khulu abalama 75years and they sacrificed their lifes bavuka ngo 3am besiya vota and it's unfair for them not to know the results after 10 days of voting.
If u feel u enjoy life ku diaspora then i pit u mdala coz some of us dont wan to die a miserable life we want to go back home siyephila labanye, wass the point of boosting i labour yamanye amawaze yet we can help booty our own economy and labour?
U can call me what ever name you want but mina i will help fight with the people in zimbabwe, i cant just sit here saying kuzalunga kuzalunga and do nothing........ the phone thing is working coz those ministers are panicking ,t hey dont know what hit them sebesesaba loku dobha amafoni and they are even failing to communicate themeselves thinking bangadobha ama foni it will be those angry diasporains again.......... we need to make sure they dont sleep till justice is saved singaze sibafonele ngo 3am akulandaba people have suffered enough...........LVOVO continue to vent your anger on forums and on internet radios and see if mugabe will hear you , less see if an zanu memeber will hear you kuma forums akho lawo.
WE NEED TO CHANGE, WE NEED TO STAND UP AND SAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, we have seen many gvts in different countries stepping down after pressure from it's citizens, why cant we as zimbaweans do it?

#37267 - 04/09/08 12:26 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
Emz Offline
Sakhamuzi

may be kasitholani. the point is being real, if you read most of our political postings in this very forum and the net at large , you'll find they are hateful and supercharged with anger, therefor, why not vent that very anger to the very culprits, this is Tshisa's way of fighting, if you find it very elementary, by all means possible, bring something.

emampeleni sifunani coz iMPC was branded stillborn and some other scornful, derogatory and pejorative names.

so what? sit on this underutilised, misused and abused site barking at each other trying to outsmart each other debating on which shona has the best of interests towards us?

eish!

#37269 - 04/09/08 01:02 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Emz]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Now as a human being when you are failing in health you go to a doctor every one should know that. You dont suppose you go to your member of parliament when you are sick even if he is in the constituency. If you know that Zanu PF controls ZEC why then are you seeking ZANU PF to put your leader in power. This is strange society does not function that way. I am sure ZEC is manned by human beings and if they are MDC or ZANU PF the Law is the guide.

The excuse that ZEC is controlled by ZANU hence phone ZANU does not hold water. Those with greiviences on the conduct of ZEC should approach them or like MDC seek redress in the courts of Law thats what they are there for. If you want to eat you go to a restuarant not a pharmacy.

Quiete frankly if anyone wants to be a hero swearing and harrassing is not the noble way. There are ways to fight that are legitimate and praiseworthy. You could even receive the praise of God himself but not the way and language used. Remember we are humans and you also could receive the same treatment. Whats wrong with standing for righteous beliefs in the right and true honourable way. I suppose given half the chance you guys will also use violence and thuggery and swearing to put your veiws across. Now this just makes you equally vile like the regime itself.

#37270 - 04/09/08 01:16 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: welly]
Msupatsila Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Solongo Life
Kuyasebenza yini okwama foni madoda. Thina izimali sokufona asilazo, sizezwa ngani madoda

Isiquzi esingadli ntanga zamuntu

#37271 - 04/09/08 01:22 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Msupatsila]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Tshisa

I can see ukuthi use diaspora, thina abanye sise Zimbabwe ndoda so okwakho okokuthi you want to come back angilandaba lakho, ngokwakho labangakini. You did not vote futhi manje usuhluphelani wena wabalekela uku-vota. Okwabogogo bakho ngokwakho labogogo bakho lokho.

Is zanu the one which is got election results or its ZEC? Is the current court case between zanu and MDC or its between MDC and ZEC? Do not assume, lay the facts as they are. Fonela uSilayigwayi lo Chiweshe, mhlawumbe ungabuya ukuzebona ugogo wakho.

Thina abanye sikhona la asiyindawo. Uzasithola sikhona la

#37273 - 04/09/08 03:36 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: welly]
omnyama Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: banana republic
Originally Posted By: welly

The excuse that ZEC is controlled by ZANU hence phone ZANU does not hold water. Those with greiviences on the conduct of ZEC should approach them or like MDC seek redress in the courts of Law thats what they are there for. If you want to eat you go to a restuarant not a pharmacy.

Are you implying that ZANU(PF) had a Politburo meeting and the meeting had nothing to do with the elections and that the decisions they made in that meeting have nothing to do with the present delay in announcing the results? Don't you think Mugabe and his allies in his party have something to do with the delay in announcing the results?
Quote:

Quiete frankly if anyone wants to be a hero swearing and harrassing is not the noble way. There are ways to fight that are legitimate and praiseworthy. You could even receive the praise of God himself but not the way and language used. Remember we are humans and you also could receive the same treatment. Whats wrong with standing for righteous beliefs in the right and true honourable way. I suppose given half the chance you guys will also use violence and thuggery and swearing to put your veiws across. Now this just makes you equally vile like the regime itself.

Yiziphi lezondlela zokulwisa ububi balelazwe ongasichasisela zona. UPawuli waye thuka abatshekisa iVangeli. Uthi yena, "Beware of dogs(imgodoyi) warning christians against heretics" UJesu wayethuka abaPharisee. Phoke ukuthathakuphi ukuthi ububi abuthukwa?

omnyama

#37276 - 04/09/08 04:00 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: omnyama]
skotshi Offline
Mafikizolo

Wena Ivovo, how do you afford internet usekhaya, yini abantu elibhenefitha ngombuso weZanu, khathesi ubusy usola uTshisa ngecrusade yakhe yamafoni. Tell me why you do not want Tshisa to promote that crusade and advocate for it? Why? Is it because ususesaba ukuthi abantu bakho beZanu sebethwele nzima njalo lawe sebezakuthwalisa nzima. lokho okwakho okokuthu you do not care about tshisa's relatives goe to show how myopic you are and all those that share your ideologies. Now you claim that ZEC is not governed by ZANU, are you kidding me? were they not directly appointed by the ZAnu Govt, and are they not answerably to Zanu. If they are an independent entity as you claim they are, then they should not hesitate to release the results. They have nothing to lose according to you because they do not answer to Zanu right. So let them release the results,

Tshisa, nxa indaba yamafoni ikusebenzela ndoda, Qhubeka ngayo, lami ngizazama engibona kungancedisa to pass on our message of change.

#37278 - 04/09/08 04:12 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: skotshi]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: G Skweya P.O Box Loxion
I could count the number of times I have had to concur with Muntongenakudla on a one fingered hand, and believe me this is a collectors? item. I am astounded as to how a grown man can find amusement in phoning these Zanu buffoons.

Tshisa talks about how he is helping his family that?s back in Zimbabwe by wasting his hard earned cash (acquired through ukuthengisa amandla kumafactory) on fruitless phone conversations with the Zanu ministers. What you really need to do is ask yourself what you hope or think you are going to achieve through this, Tshisa. Don?t you think you could have done this privately and not informed us of your unintelligent and grossly embarrassing hobby?

#37280 - 04/09/08 04:58 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Mthwakazi0011 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Mthwakazi
It works

Kuyasebenza, continue phoning.
It is amazing that we have mental dwarfs like Lvovo and Muntongenakhanda who are displaying their imbecility and loyalty to ZANUpf on this forum.

These imbeciles together with their ZanuPF father need to be named, shamed and told the truth.

Tshisa you are doing a good job, keep it up mfowethu.

Lina bompondo kayitshintshwa elingafuniyo ukufona lingamaxaba njalo lisalela emuva njengemiSUZO, liyizilima zenqondo

#37282 - 04/09/08 04:59 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Z61m Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: River Rother
Tshisa qhubekela phambili lami sengiku joyinile, ungalaleli omasola bona bengelamacebo. Pressure by any means necessary!!

#37285 - 04/09/08 05:15 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
mbaleki Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Mawaba
Who remembers the horrible old days ibhola lisaphethwe ngu Lesely Gwindi,some generous soul brought his phone numbers to share with us eB/F,madoda salenzani iswina lelyana........
Mina kahle kahle angazi ngalezi ezama breach of telecoms laws and things like that,and someone please tell me ukuthi is that the proper channel to follow or kanjani,but then againoMgabe sebeyehlule ama court and almost every orthodox way of dealing with them,so maybe its time for ridiculous and desperate measures afana lalwa asuggestwa ngu Tshisa,just maybe

#37287 - 04/09/08 05:41 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthwakazi0011]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

When one has to resort to creating alternative pseudonyms as a means of fooling people into thinking the majority of the forum patronage is behind them further cements the thought that they are truly insane.

Grandiosity is a symptom of a certain mental disorder. My newly found comrade in arms Munt?ongenakudla did suggest that the individual who started this thread might be harbouring an undiagnosed mental impairment and boy was he right!

Wake up and smell the roasted coffee beans Mthwakazi! People should be offering realistic and intelligent solutions and actions. Actions like Tshisa?s just further show how Mthwakazi as a nation is confused and leaderless.

#37288 - 04/09/08 06:30 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Z61m Offline
Mafikizolo

Mthoko aka Mntongenakudla

Quote:
When one has to resort to creating alternative pseudonyms as a means of fooling people into thinking the majority of the forum patronage is behind them further cements the thought that they are truly insane.

Are you talking about yourself?

Please we have had enough of you criticisms, may we now move on to your supposedly "intelligent" solutions, or actions!.

#37289 - 04/09/08 07:49 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Mthwakazi0011 Offline
Mafikizolo

Mthoko aka Mntongenakudla

You are one of those idiots who can never come up with anything practical to solve a problem.
It is people like you who are dragging Mthwakazi back to the stone age.
Tshisa has led, pick up the phone and follow him.

What do you suggest we do for Mthwakazi ???
I will repeat the question again.
What do you suggest we do for Mthwakazi ???

Please guys when you call these Zanu-PF idiots ask them about Gukurawundi and the underdevelopment of Mthwakazi.

#37290 - 04/09/08 08:23 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthwakazi0011]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

I suggest that you stop being an idiot!

These people that you are phoning have a thicker skin than the lining of your skull, and I suspect it?s very thick. These people have blood in their hands and will stop at nothing to retain power, which is their only ticket to freedom and you think an abusive phone call from a stranger will give them sleepless nights? The only idiot that is dreaming is you then.

#37295 - 04/09/08 09:00 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
Babugagashi Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: White House
Originally Posted By: lvovo

Is zanu the one which is got election results or its ZEC? Is the current court case between zanu and MDC or its between MDC and ZEC? Do not assume, lay the facts as they are. Fonela uSilayigwayi lo Chiweshe, mhlawumbe ungabuya ukuzebona ugogo wakho.

IVOVO
Uma wena ulawakho ama number abo silayigwayi labo siweche, hatshi lawe bafonele ucele lawo ma results. Ukucabanga ukuthi i ZEC is very independent ayidonswa ngamakhala yizinja lezi thina esizifonelayo shows just how out of touch you are with the situation in Zimbabwe. Even ugogo wakho unakaSibangilizwe khonale koSivalo uyakwazi ukuthi izanu yiyo ebambe amaresults hatshi osiweshe.
Ukufonela izinja lezi yikho ukutshengisela kwethu from where we are, wena njengoba ukhonapho enjeni you can go to the streets and demonstrate uma ufuna. If you are happy with the current situation hatshi zihlalele mnumzana, lilungelo lakho lelo.

Mfundisi Welly
Siyabonga intshumayelo mfundisi. Guqa ngamadolo ume ngomthandazo, lathi sizakwenza esikwenelisayo okwemafonini. Ngilethemba ukuthi lapho umthandazo wakho uhlangana lokutshengisela kwethu emafonini, izavuma kuphela inja.

Tshisa
Uyindoda emadodeni, ongafuniyo kayekele mani. NXAAAAAAAA!!!!
Abanye babethi zanu should win at all cost for oMthwakazi to have a better life. Thina sithi "zanu should go, release the results silayigwayi".
Maybe the reason why they are holding the results is because mgabe did not even come second. Maybe Tounganwa(whatever his name is) did better than mgaxa.

Yimi owenu,
Mathambisabahlanyayo Gatsheni

#37297 - 04/09/08 09:28 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Mthoko. ELVOVO and mgo what eve ryour name is , you are a big dissapointmen to the community of zimbawe...
i think there are only 2 reasons why you are against the idea
1) You support zanu and you guys benefit big time from zanu pf
2) Yoou are one of those people who think that if MDC wins power you will be deported back to zimbabwe (special wena mthoko), if u think like this mfowethu i say shame to u i pity u. how can u be so cruel that u want to save your life and sacrifice 13 million people suffering in zimbabwe just coz you want to prolong our stay in UK.

this thing of calling the zanu guys and telling them facts right into their face works, these guys are shocked coz they have never been told right into their faces that they rig elecvtions, they torute people, they kill innocent zimbaweans, they dont want to step down coz they want to protect their interests and not the zimbawean interests.
Even if they hang up the phone the bottom line is they heard the msg, and can u imagine if that person gets 30 calls per day , do you think he will sleep happily.............abanye bethu wil think it doe snot work but just wait and see, lizadana bo mthoko labo elvovo bantu bezanu pf , you stay in power is long overdue madoda.
You just come here and insult people and you have no suggestions to make, elikufunayo yikhono ukuthi libe lithethisa abantu kuma forums lakuma internet radio, madoda you are barking at the wrong crowd coz mugabe will not hear that as long as u dont talk to him in person, ukutshona lifona ku DJ BONGZA litshinga kuzalinceda ngani, u bongza nguye ozakwenzani lingatshinga kuye, dont forget ukuthi ama forums lama radio lawa alalelwa ngabantu abaku diaspora kuphela.
Mina i'm a zimbabwean and i have the right to call any minister and raise my issue swith them, those people are public figures and their numbers are public so we can communicate with them if we have any issues.
MTHOKO, ELVOVO it's either you are with the people or you are with ZANU PF .

#37298 - 04/09/08 09:31 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Emz]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

ndoda nxa usekhaya , u need to wake up mfowethu PHAPHAMA isikhathi sesikutshiyile.
nxa usidla ku zanu pf phumela egcekeni sihle sibe kwazi hayi ukubuya lapha uzosihumanela.

#37300 - 04/09/08 09:41 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Mthwakazi0011 Offline
Mafikizolo

Mthoko aka MntongenaMqondo.

You are something worse than an idiot because it appears that you do not have brains at all wena MntongenaNqondo or MntongenaMqondo.

What do you suggest we do ?

#37301 - 04/09/08 09:43 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Hamuyarira Nathan SHAMUYARIRA : 04 862073 6
7 RUBIDGE CL BORROWDALE

SAMUEL MUMBENGEGWI MUMBENGEGWI S C: 04 882930
22 STOUR ROAD VAINONA BORROWDALE

CHIMUTENGWENDE C C C: 04 251386
8 SAN FERNANDO 130 FIFE AVE HARARE

CHIHURI AUGUSTINE: 04 862410
431 BINTON RD BORROWDALE

Mnangagwa - 011 605700

OFFICE OF PRESIDENT 04 252440
MUNHUMUTAPA BLDG S MACHEL AVE HARARE

Francis Nhema: 04 882926
3 FARTHINGHILL P O BORROWDALE

BVUDZIJENA WAYNE: 04 884971
75 SRONECHAT LANE BORROWDALE

CHIYANGWA P HON: 04 883148
8 HOBOURNE HILL BALLANTYNE PARK HARARE

KANGAI K M: 04 861944
25 GLENFOREST RD BORROWDALE HARARE

MANGWANA P M: 04 797845
9 BATH RD AVONDALE

TOBAIWA MUDEDE MUDEDE T: 04 860033
903 TOP CLOSE HATCLIFFE BORROWDALE

O.MUCHINGURI(mugabe's ex-girlfriend): 020 61840
4 BAHUNIA CLOSE MUTARE

CIO boss BONYONGWE H: 04 497849
76 ORANGE GROVE DR HIGHLANDS

Ministry of CIO NICHOLAS T.GOCHE: 0718 2204
CERES FARM SHAMVA 0718 2205

SEKERAMAI S T THE HON: 04 860042

MADE J M: 04 492982
101 HARARE DR ATHLONE HARARE

CHOMBO I DR HON: 067 25297
221 CHITOMBORWIZI CHINHOYI

MUJURU JOICE T.R: 04 443062
18 COGHLAN RD GREENDALE

BARWE REUBEN: 04 740245
51 LAWLEY AVE BELVEDERE HARARE

Charamba 011 205037
CHARAMBA GEORGE 04 480 661 (Harare)

MSIKA J W (Vice PRESIDENT): 04 883097
11 NIGELS LANE HIGHLANDS

Dydimus MUTASA(CIO): 02582 2087
STD NO. 201 HEADLANDS

Saviour Kasukuwere:04 369444
19 TWICKENHAM DR MT PLEASANT

Patreck Chinamasa( this one crafting all the laws to oppress the masses):04 860006
2 HONEY BEAR LANE BORROWDALE HARARE

Joseph Chinotimba(War vet idiot): 04 614826

State House Office of the President:
700071, 700073-76, 700098, 701947, 701956, 708682, 708690, 708691, 708712

Police Commisioner
Augustine Chihuri: 250008/792621/ 700171

Home Affairs Minister
Kembo Mohadi: 011-605424/ 430422/ 794628/ 703695
Text him 011-605424

State Security Minister
Didymus Mutasa: 011200532-774189

Resident Governor for Matabeleland
Cain Matema: cell no: 011871431
Work no: 09 887596 .

ZVINAVASHE VITALIS: 062 2371 or 062 3007
MERTON PARK FARM NORTON

CHIWENGA CONSTANINO GUVEY: 04 862530
614 NICK PRICE RD BORROWDALE HARARE

MORE NUMBERS ON
http://www.telone.co.zw

Amos Midzi: 04 301712

Charm Muchinguri: 04 496629

Minister of Economic Development
Sylvester Nguni: 04-862032 / 04-862035

Obert Mpofu: 09 246060

Bulawayo CID: 09 884132

SAMUEL MUMBENGEGWI: 04 882930
22 STOUR ROAD VAINONA BORROWDALE

Shamuyarira Nathan: 04 862073
67 RUBIDGE CL BORROWDALE

MPOFU OBERT 04 852033/4
2501 GAYDON RD GREYSTONE PARK BORROWDALE

Happy phone in? And we can go hom'ing? !-)

Lt Co, Mazaiwana: 04 741 604

Chihuri cell is: +26311808290

Bvudzijena cell is: +26311801172

Lt Co Sedze L: 04 860533

Herald House and ask for the Editor: 708296 / 704088 / 794893 / 705199

Lt Tsodzai: 04 860 953

Made: 04 860 953

CHIHURI AUGUSTINE: 04 862410
Chihuri cell: +263 11808290

CHIWENGA: 04 862530

BUKA FLORA :04 745342
14270 STRAKER AVE GUNHILL HARARe

BONYONGWE Happyton ( CIO director): 04 497849
76 ORANGE GROVE DR HIGHLANDS

Here are some FAX numbers:

President's Office: +263 4 708848

Fidelity Printers: +263 4 486474

RBZ: +263 4 707800 / +263 4 706450

Min. Info & Pub: +263 4 790402 / +263 4 707768

Min. Ind & Int Trade: +263 4 704116 / +263 4 729311

Min. Of Chombo: +263 4 792307

UPDATING NUMBERS....

Gono's Office: 703096

Presidential guard: 707745 or 707451---2156

****************CHINAMASA IS THE ONE HOLDING THE RESULTS , AND HE IS BUSY TALKING OF A RUN OFF B4 THE RESULTS ARE OUT***** we need to call this idiot no matter what, then elvovo comes here and tells us to wait for zec , yet zanu pf are preparing for a re-run , how do they know the results if they are not out?

#37309 - 04/10/08 05:44 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: Tshisa
2. Yoou are one of those people who think that if MDC wins power you will be deported back to zimbabwe (special wena mthoko), if u think like this mfowethu i say shame to u i pity u. how can u be so cruel that u want to save your life and sacrifice 13 million people suffering in zimbabwe just coz you want to prolong our stay in UK.

Sorry mnumzane I have a proffession and didn't manage to go to the UK to do menial jobs so your assumption is misplaced. The fact that we are not in agreement doesn't warrant name calling or alligning me with your grandfather's party.

Its unfortunate that you want to make yourself an authority in Zimbagwe politics. Ufana le lema elithi lingabona abantu bengani bayaqakeza ligide kakhulu. In this forum it looks like you are the only one who is making those fone calls, I guess it shows what kind of an individual you are.

What a hobby as someone said, so in your sane thinking you think people who killed and butchered all those people in the 80s can run away or loose sleep because Tshisa and his shona collegues called thats wishfull thinking Tshisandini. I really sympathise with you ngoba awusafuni ukugezisa izalukazi, you really need to come back home BUT I guess there are other better ways of doing it. Come back home and vote with us not ukuthi you be the commentator usezweni labanikazi. Why are yo afraid of coming home and casting your vote?? iZimbagwe ifuna amadoda sibili not people like you who runaway and decide not to vote. I checked the airfares and I guess that 400 quid you decided to save by not flying back to Zim to vote with us is the one you are now wasting on these fone cards, shame on you Tshisandini.

Wake up and smell the coffee, you should just come back home and vote during election time.

#37316 - 04/10/08 09:55 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

Tshisa

You uneducated buffoon! For the sake of freedom of expression, I will resign from contributing on this thread meant for the eyes of dunderheads like you and those that support you. Your grade 7 solutions are really embarrassing. You will be best advised to stick to the chat rooms lokukhombisa abafazi bonke on the internet (which you are famous for) rather than attempting to come and play with the big boys as you will promptly be put in your place and sent packing with your tail between your legs.

These shonas that you persistently insult on this forum are the ones that you are joining forces with now. In actual fact, how do you communicate with the Zanu ministers if you can?t speak Shona, surely not in English as you can hardly write it? I understand that nxa uvela emandha, you have some stress and maybe this strange hobby of yours relieves you of it.

And by the way, you don?t have to worry about me getting deported, worry about your education (or the lack of it).

#37317 - 04/10/08 10:07 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Babugagashi, Ngiyabonga baba true brother will God willing and with his strength continue ukuguqa. Hatsi ngeke ngitsho okunengi kodwa maliphona phela sebenzisani amabala ngokukhetha lingathethisi. Indlela yokuphila inde kakhulu bafowethu njalo kuquakethile ukuthi abalamandla bencedise ngodubo ekhaya. It is a criminal offense in my opinion to favour the suffering and hardship prolonging the suffering of our brothers so as we can secure these indefinite stays of Uk. That is a dogs mentality and is cruel. Even if we are deported but the majority of Zimbabweans will receive much needed International assistance if Mugabe relinquishes power. Yiwo lowu umthandazo wami, thina esiza deportwa we are only less than 10000 compared to millions living in the hunger of zimbabwe. Lapha eUk phela you can even get a meal everyday emaChurch evn if you dont have papers.

Tshisa, ungabathethisi phela uyazi ngifuna lawe ubathumezela amaverse LOL!!!!!

#37319 - 04/10/08 12:18 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: welly]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Originally Posted By: welly
Babugagashi, Ngiyabonga baba true brother will God willing and with his strength continue ukuguqa. Hatsi ngeke ngitsho okunengi kodwa maliphona phela sebenzisani amabala ngokukhetha lingathethisi. Indlela yokuphila inde kakhulu bafowethu njalo kuquakethile ukuthi abalamandla bencedise ngodubo ekhaya. It is a criminal offense in my opinion to favour the suffering and hardship prolonging the suffering of our brothers so as we can secure these indefinite stays of Uk. That is a dogs mentality and is cruel. Even if we are deported but the majority of Zimbabweans will receive much needed International assistance if Mugabe relinquishes power. Yiwo lowu umthandazo wami, thina esiza deportwa we are only less than 10000 compared to millions living in the hunger of zimbabwe. Lapha eUk phela you can even get a meal everyday emaChurch evn if you dont have papers.

Tshisa, ungabathethisi phela uyazi ngifuna lawe ubathumezela amaverse LOL!!!!!

LOOOOL asibathethise 'willy'' sibatshela iqiniso kuphela mfowetu sesikhathele ngamadoda lawa
ON THE 17 & 18TH OF APRIL I'M DEDICATING THE 2 DAYS TO SEND TEXT MSGS AND PHONE CALLS TO THESE ZANU POEPLE, TELLING THEM TO FREE THE PEOPLE OF ZIMBAWE WE ARE TIRED OF ZANU PF.

#37321 - 04/10/08 12:40 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
Yebo Tshisa Uthini Wethu
TSHETSHA NDODA ufaka manye amanumber. ngithenge okuyi unitel kwami okulamaminutes hobho.Kuthiwa yipublicity, bafisa ukuthi the world would not know what is happening there Yikho bebhane all news agents.Ma ukwanisa ufake konke lamanumber abazukulu bangakhona laba abangungunayo eNkundleni.
There can only be one Tshisa!

#37328 - 04/10/08 02:06 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: MTHWENTWEHLABA1
Yebo Tshisa Uthini Wethu
TSHETSHA NDODA ufaka manye amanumber. ngithenge okuyi unitel kwami okulamaminutes hobho.Kuthiwa yipublicity, bafisa ukuthi the world would not know what is happening there Yikho bebhane all news agents.Ma ukwanisa ufake konke lamanumber abazukulu bangakhona laba abangungunayo eNkundleni.
There can only be one Tshisa!

Eish uyasibulala

#37330 - 04/10/08 03:58 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

IVOVO
Ukutsho kanjani lokhu baba? Ngilibulala wena labobani?

Edited by MTHWENTWEHLABA1 (04/10/08 03:59 PM)

#37331 - 04/10/08 04:24 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Mthwakazi0011 Offline
Mafikizolo

Mthoko

Your mis-education has turned you into a nonentity devoid of facts.
You have resorted to personal attacks which is typical of ZanuPF nincompoops.
You ZanuPF education left you blind to facts.

My question to you is simple.

What better suggestion have you got ?

Your friend Lvovo mentions going back to vote, many did and where are the results ?

Kasifoneni ngobunengi si buze ukuthi akuphi ama results Mthwakazi.

#37336 - 04/10/08 06:48 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthwakazi0011]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

U mthoko lowu ufuna ukuthandazelwa madoda lingamsoli................mthoko instead of coming here and showing your stupidity why dont you bring suggestions on how people can remove zanu pf from power, we have voted and still they rig elections , so you want us to continue to vote kuzekube nini?
ndoda lawe buya lowakho umcijo sihuhluze sibone hayi ukubuya lapha uzotshengisa ubuhula oyibo bona. It looks like you are happy that zanu pf stays in power for reasons better known to you.
thina we are tired of zanu pf and we will keep fighting them till the power is back to the people.

#37338 - 04/10/08 08:45 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
skotshi Offline
Mafikizolo

Kanti mina bengicela ukubuza? uIvovo loMthoko batshelwa ngubani ukuthi bafundile? Ngizwa sebelokhe besola uTshisa besithi kafundanga. What does ukufunda have anything to do with the issues at hand in Zimbabwe. Now they are claiming that uTshisa kakwazi ukubhala iskhiwa, did uTshisa ever say that he was contesting for a best written protest or he was just delivering a message to all of us which he thought might work as a form of protest. I for one understood uTshisa and I have no problem with his English, and that goes to show that he achieved what he intended to do, which is communicate and be understood. Nxa bona oIvovo loMthoko befunda okumangalisayo, then they are participating in the wrong audience because we are not here to brag about our academic statuses but to voice our concerns about our beloved country and figure out ways that might work to free the people of Zimbabwe. Kanti vele since you guys have brought it up (Ivovo & Mthoko) and you want to be applauded for it, please tell uMthwakazi ukuthi lafunda ngaphi, njalo what is the highest level of education you have? may be sizaliqakezela izandla and recognize you on another day, but for now, phambili lamafoni madoda lamakhosikazi.

#37344 - 04/11/08 01:03 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: skotshi]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Originally Posted By: skotshi
Kanti mina bengicela ukubuza? uIvovo loMthoko batshelwa ngubani ukuthi bafundile? Ngizwa sebelokhe besola uTshisa besithi kafundanga. What does ukufunda have anything to do with the issues at hand in Zimbabwe. Now they are claiming that uTshisa kakwazi ukubhala iskhiwa, did uTshisa ever say that he was contesting for a best written protest or he was just delivering a message to all of us which he thought might work as a form of protest. I for one understood uTshisa and I have no problem with his English, and that goes to show that he achieved what he intended to do, which is communicate and be understood. Nxa bona oIvovo loMthoko befunda okumangalisayo, then they are participating in the wrong audience because we are not here to brag about our academic statuses but to voice our concerns about our beloved country and figure out ways that might work to free the people of Zimbabwe. Kanti vele since you guys have brought it up (Ivovo & Mthoko) and you want to be applauded for it, please tell uMthwakazi ukuthi lafunda ngaphi, njalo what is the highest level of education you have? may be sizaliqakezela izandla and recognize you on another day, but for now, phambili lamafoni madoda lamakhosikazi.

Skitshi mfowethu , bayekele laba balahlekile, i guess they dont know something called 'TYPING ERROR'.......... the most important thing is that the msg was passed.

maybe this is what they call civiliced http://www.zimbabwesituation.com/apr11a_2008.html#Z9

*** i managed to talk to Lt Tsodzai and Lt Sedza today , i told them that they need to free zimbabwe and they are soilders of zimbabwe and not zanu pf,
they tried to deny saying i'm talking to the wrong people but i went on and passed the msg and made it clear that we are not happy with them at all coz they are protecting zanu pf and not the people of zimbabwe................ You can tell when u talk to these people that they are shaken coz they have never been told the truth right in their faces
Less keep calling madoda labo sisi even if they hang up th ephones akulandaba , the most important thing is that they got the msg
O CAIN MATHEMA babefuna ukuzimangalisa ekuqaleni , manje kasadobhi le cellphone yakhe sesesaba .............. this phoen thing is working coz we have managed to break down communication ye zanu pf , they are afraid to pick their cellphones and home phones meaning they now miss on important calls from other zanu members.

#37345 - 04/11/08 02:34 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
Emz Offline
Sakhamuzi

ivovo lomthoko

fair is fair majita njengezifundiswa you know ukuthi sehlukene, nxa indlela eze loTshisa liyeyisa hlukanani layo the forum is wide, open your educated threads akukho muntu ozolibanga lisoluve ama-poincare conjecture, labo glogal warming, thina kule-thread sisadila lezanu.

as matter of fact ngalimpelaviki ngiyatshona efonini. even kungasoze kuntshintshe lutho kuyefana, lani abamavoti kungathi libhekize.

indlela elisola lelikuchothoza ngayo uTshisa, kungathi uliphazamise somewhere, kumbe amanye amafoni namba ngawenu, alisalali ngama diyaspola? kumbe yini obhonyongwe labo msilayigwayi labomchatemana?

#37346 - 04/11/08 03:46 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
umkabayi Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: eNqameni
kanti uTshisa yena uthe abantu bayafoswa yini ukuthi befone??? yena usaziza indlela yena azama ukukwenza i change..... whether it will be effective or not at least he will look back one day and say l tried to do something to make a change. the name calling l dont think this is the right place to be venting bantu.
Tshisa go on do your thing....

#37347 - 04/11/08 04:58 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: skotshi]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: skotshi
uIvovo loMthoko batshelwa ngubani ukuthi bafundile? Ngizwa sebelokhe besola uTshisa besithi kafundanga. Nxa bona oIvovo loMthoko befunda okumangalisayo, then they are participating in the wrong audience because we are not here to brag about our academic statuses but to voice our concerns about our beloved country and figure out ways that might work to free the people of Zimbabwe. Kanti vele since you guys have brought it up (Ivovo & Mthoko) and you want to be applauded for it, please tell uMthwakazi ukuthi lafunda ngaphi, njalo what is the highest level of education you have?

skotshi

You never heard me telling you that ngifundile cha!!!!! Angifundanga ukusho ukuthi I have my own profession akusho ukuthi am bragging ngokuthi ngifundile, ukunanzelele khonokho. Its your inferiority complex which makes you to jump to such conlusions. Ubobala kuhle mnumzane hatshi ukuthi ufune ukuqamba amanga lana emphakathini. The problem with you and Tshisa is that lifuna ukukhonzwa, what you say has to go, you do not want to hear any opposing voices. Lalelani lani ukuthi abanye bathini lizakhula. Ma ufuna ukuqakeza yana qakezela uTshisa efonela his zpf friends hatshi ukuzesibhemela lapha.

The other thing unanzelele njalo ukuthi ma umuntu efundile ufundile akuyena owathi wena ushaye amatishela ngerekeni.

#37348 - 04/11/08 05:08 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Emz]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: Emz
ivovo lomthoko

fair is fair majita njengezifundiswa you know ukuthi sehlukene, nxa indlela eze loTshisa liyeyisa hlukanani layo the forum is wide, open your educated threads akukho muntu ozolibanga lisoluve ama-poincare conjecture, labo glogal warming, thina kule-thread sisadila lezanu. as matter of fact ngalimpelaviki ngiyatshona efonini. even kungasoze kuntshintshe lutho kuyefana, lani abamavoti kungathi libhekize. indlela elisola lelikuchothoza ngayo uTshisa, kungathi uliphazamise somewhere, kumbe amanye amafoni namba ngawenu, alisalali ngama diyaspola? kumbe yini obhonyongwe labo msilayigwayi labomchatemana?

Landela i forum hatshi ukuba nguthathekile imota yamaswina. Izifundiswa sezivela kuphi lana eNkundleni?? Ungabothi ungezwa usikotshi esedakiwe ekhuluma umbhedo lawe ulandela. Dingisisa isisusa sendaba ubusukhuluma. Whether you spend the whole weekend on the fone or not its not my business, you can do so hantsho its your hobby go ahead. I do not have any problems with you spending the whole weekend on the fone.

The question I asked ekuqaleni was what's the objective of this?? Do you think people who killed and raped abantu ngezi 80s will relinguish power because uTshisa and Emz have called them??

#37354 - 04/11/08 10:05 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: umkabayi]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

The idea of replying a single posting would be very unwise and unexpected from a mature patron like you. If you spare a few minutes of your precious time and read back you will establish that this petty name calling was indeed initiated by the man himself, TSHISA aka QANDA. This thread has not disappointed as it has followed the usual pattern that all threads take in that as soon as there is someone that?s going against the grain, they are promptly singled out and labelled a Zanu PF supporter or worse still, a Shona.

People should learn to accept criticism and appreciate that one doesn?t necessarily need to have an alternative solution or suggestion to criticise.

Okuzwisa uTshisa ubuhlungu yikuthi utshelwe iqiniso (truth hurts). Long may you all continue with your crusade and if it bears fruit, we will rejoice and call you our phone heros and most importantly we shall install TSHISA the new 'Minister of post and telecommunications'!

#37355 - 04/11/08 12:19 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Originally Posted By: Mthoko
The idea of replying a single posting would be very unwise and unexpected from a mature patron like you. If you spare a few minutes of your precious time and read back you will establish that this petty name calling was indeed initiated by the man himself, TSHISA aka QANDA. This thread has not disappointed as it has followed the usual pattern that all threads take in that as soon as there is someone that?s going against the grain, they are promptly singled out and labelled a Zanu PF supporter or worse still, a Shona.

People should learn to accept criticism and appreciate that one doesn?t necessarily need to have an alternative solution or suggestion to criticise.

Okuzwisa uTshisa ubuhlungu yikuthi utshelwe iqiniso (truth hurts). Long may you all continue with your crusade and if it bears fruit, we will rejoice and call you our phone heros and most importantly we shall install TSHISA the new 'Minister of post and telecommunications'!

Are u sure you are OK?

#37360 - 04/11/08 03:29 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
Sibambamahawu Offline
Ndunankulu

Mina sengidinge ngaswela ukuthi kanti vele kubangwani khona lana.

#37361 - 04/11/08 04:00 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

When i talk about intelligent solutions and actions, i mean this:-

http://www.inkundla.net/ubbthreads7olde/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=37339

Your actions lemicabango yakho Tshisa ayehlukanga lama War Vet! Maybe you are one. Only if we had more Siphosami Malungas and less Tshisas.

#37362 - 04/11/08 04:15 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Sibambamahawu]
Bhudaza Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Byo, Mthwakazi

Kukhanya sengathi u"QANDA" wathathela omunye umfazi ku Chatroom hk grin grin

Originally Posted By: Sibambamahawu
Mina sengidinge ngaswela ukuthi kanti vele kubangwani khona lana.

#37367 - 04/11/08 05:46 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
Mthwakazi0011 Offline
Mafikizolo

Lvovo lo Mthoko aka Mnt'ongenaNqondo

Tshisa is doing a good job. You might not like the "phone-thing" but it is PRACTICAL and the people we always criticize on this website , the people oppressing Mthwakazi have NEVER read any of your posting, so using Tshisa method's we are now able to tell them what we think and how we feel directly to their faces.

Lets call the South African collaborators too

Here are the details:

South Africa

US Embassy

3051 Massachusetts Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Tel: +1 (202) 232-4400
Fax: +1 (202) 265-1607
E-mail: info@saembassy.org

Union Buildings (Pretoria)
Telephone: +27 (0)12 300 5200
Fax: +27 (0)12 323 8246

Tuynhuys (Cape Town)
Telephone: +27 (0)21 464 2100
Fax: +27 (0)21 462 2838

Head of Communications

Vacant
Telephone: (Union Buildings) +27 (0)12 300 5431
Telephone: (Tuynhuys) +27 (0)21 464 2216
Fax: (Union Buildings) +27 (0)12 300 5775
E-mail: sandra@po.gov.za
Communications

Presidential Spokesperson
Mr Mukoni Ratshitanga
Telephone: (Union Buildings) +27 (0)12 300 5436
Mobile: +27 (0)82 300 3447
Fax: (Union Buildings) +27 (0)12 323 6080
E-mail: mukoni@po.gov.za
Postal Address: Private Bag X1000
Private Bag X1000
Postal Code: 0001
Communications

Director-General
Reverend Frank Chikane
Telephone: (Union Buildings) 012 300 5351
Telephone: (Tuynhuys) 021 464 2110
Fax: (Union Buildings) 012 300 5755
E-mail: thandi@po.gov.za
------------------------------------------------
***many voted but that did not help. Lets all phone maybe that might help

Edited by Mthwakazi0011 (04/11/08 05:48 PM)

#37371 - 04/11/08 06:17 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthwakazi0011]
Thabo70 Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Norfolk
Let us phone the Zanu people, singabathethisi kodwa sibalandisela ukuthi sicabangani ngabo. Lets tell them that they should not think of themselves only but for the future of their children as well. Kanti yena usiKhanyiso udingani kuZanu. Kalamahloni ehamba elandela UMgabe. UsiKhanyiso ungathi akafundanga. Yena uyazi yini ngama Human rights. Akesimfonele laye atshiyane leZanu.
Sikhanyiso ake ukhanyisele UMthwakazi leZimbabwe, akuyeke UMgabe.

#37376 - 04/11/08 07:29 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Babugagashi Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: White House

http://www.inkundla.net/ubbthreads7olde/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=37339

Mthoko
Do you really think that mgabe will read or has read that letter from Malunga? If at all it makes it to zanupf, I don't forsee it passing through charamba's hands, but again, you never know.
All those recommendations in his (this Malunga dude) letter have been made by some other "intelligent" people before, and mgabe never gave a rat's ass.
There is nothing wrong with trying different means to deliver the people's message to zanupf. UMalunga kazame ezincwadini, lathi sizazama ngasemafonini.

#37377 - 04/11/08 08:26 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Your actions lemicabango yakho Tshisa ayehlukanga lama War Vet! Maybe you are one. Only if we had more Siphosami Malungas and less Tshisas.
You are mental disturbed mfowethu, i will pray for you. why do u keep trying things that have failed for several years, why not try new ideas and se eif they work, then u can criticize them later if they fail.

#37378 - 04/11/08 09:13 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Babugagashi]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

call "comrade" Chinotimba on 011 869 055
whore vet idiot, u will get thew laugh of your life, the guy is panicking

#37383 - 04/12/08 06:44 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Bhudaza]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

Thanks for attempting to add some comedy value on this thread yama war vet, but seriously, I don?t think I will ever be in a position to compete for the affections of a girl lo QANDA. Without revealing too much about my personal life Bhudaza, I?m happy with my status and the kind of chicks I go are the intelligent sort that can?t stand thick people (just as I cant). I made reference of QANDAs loose morals as I have often been told by the female patronage that uQANDA kayeqiwa yisidwaba, testimony is that he is a prominent member of INKUNDLA YEZOTHANDO (check it out yourself)
http://www.inkundla.net/mm/profile.php?p...ubmit_y=16&

QANDA
Why ungakhulekeli ugogo wakho okhala ngaye than ukudlalisa imikhuleko yakho praying for me. You claim ukuthi ngiyahlanya yet you are the paranoid stalker that phones people in the small hours of the night.

#37388 - 04/12/08 02:26 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

You keep showing your stupidity post by post ,
ulesihlobo esiku zanu pf? the way you defend abantu abafuna ukufonela i zanu it's very suspicious ndoda.............. do u think those zanu people derseve a good sleep while people are suffering? they dont derseve to sleep at all and we will continue to call them even in the middle of the night, we want justice for the people of zimbawe, we want freedom, we want rule of law, that country is not for zanu pf but for zimbabweans

Mthoko nxa ulesihlobo esiku zanu kumbe usidla kuzanu well tough luck ndoda coz lawe you will pay for this one day , your days are numbered mfowethu dlana usuthe usahleli labo manje.............dont forget there is tommorow. uzwakala ingani uyisihlobo sika CAIN MATHEMA laye he is stupidy njengawe.Ubona ingani i ncwadi kama lunga umugabe uzayibona na? do u think coming to forums and showing your stupidity will change things in zimbabwe....... well to me i think it's better to call the concerned people and talk to them feya feya and so far so good it is working wonders.
THE PEOPLE HAVEW POWER THE PEOPLE ARE NOW CONTROLLING ZANU PF COMMUNICATIONS, HAVE YOU EVER WANDERED THAT ZANU PF MINISTERS CAN AFFORD TO SWITCH OFF THEIR CELLPHONES, CAN AFFORD NOT TO PICK THEIR LANDLINE PHONES, THUS WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW THEY ARE IN FEAR , THEY ARE BEING BOMBARED BY CALLS DAY IN DAY OUT, MORNING, AFTERNOON AND NITE, THEY CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE and our campaign will work.

#37389 - 04/12/08 02:29 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Thanks for attempting to add some comedy value on this thread yama war vet, but seriously, I don?t think I will ever be in a position to compete for the affections of a girl lo QANDA. Without revealing too much about my personal life Bhudaza, I?m happy with my status and the kind of chicks I go are the intelligent sort that can?t stand thick people (just as I cant). I made reference of QANDAs loose morals as I have often been told by the female patronage that uQANDA kayeqiwa yisidwaba, testimony is that he is a prominent member of INKUNDLA YEZOTHANDO (check it out yourself)
http://www.inkundla.net/mm/profile.php?p...ubmit_y=16&

QANDA
Why ungakhulekeli ugogo wakho okhala ngaye than ukudlalisa imikhuleko yakho praying for me. You claim ukuthi ngiyahlanya yet you are the paranoid stalker that phones people in the small hours of the night.

So nxa ngidinga u thando ku NKUNDLA YEZOTHANDO was your problem there? my friend love is blind, you can find love anywhere, there is no law which says love is only found in church, streets, parties, bars, soccer stadiums............ this shows that you have nothing better to discuss lapha, suyehluleka manje ndoda
Sengakunanzelela mfana u are trying to fight everyone in the forums with your stupidity, owakutshela wathi ufundile wakuyenga samdala.......... nxa kuyikuthi umfundile, then wa over mfunda ngoba suhlanya impela ndoda.

#37390 - 04/12/08 02:52 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Emz Offline
Sakhamuzi

Mutoko

kanti vele wena uhlupho lwakho lungaphi? nguTshisa or yindaba yamafoni? vela welova, yini ngathi uzos'hlanyisa nje?

1 uyajampajampa uthi uTshisa akafundile 2 uyamlandela unganxusiwe. wesimukudundini yini ngawe, yin'ufun'ukuzenz'iphephandaba, yin'uzenz'isolezwe okwatsh'uBhekumuzi.

if you have a personal beef noTshisa why ungamthinti ngePM, uhlukane lokuziphikisa la enkundleni, uthi uyisifundiswa and you speak and act like an imbecile.

indaba yama4ni is very primitive as far as you are concerned hlukana nayo cleva bhala izincwadi zakho iHerald will publish them for you Mr professor, okwamanje umgabe udinga izincwadi zokufunda ngoba i4ni zakhe sezaguquki-switchboard, iPTC kway'uqobo.
and Tshisa rocks forever tshana live with it wesiphukuphukundini.

hlukana noTshisa thus the point, nxa ufutheka lets take it from there.

#37394 - 04/12/08 03:52 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Emz]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

http://legazouillis.free.fr/Audio%208.mov
Here is a call that was placed by one of our fellow countryman who wants change.......... the call was made to jabulani sibanda's house the 'WHORE VET IDIOT'
it's time for change

#37409 - 04/12/08 07:55 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

Ungazithabisi ngamanga QANDA saying ngihlala ngiphikisana lawe!

Okwakuqala:- Angikwazi, i dont recall a time esengake ngaphikisana lawe.

Okwesibili:- When Lvovo, Muntonenakudla alongside mina started disagreeing with your methods, wena labangani bakho started the petty name calling. We were all said to be abantu be Zanu and we benefited from the current situation ngoba sesaba ukudeportwa. I took this personal attack thing to another level and khathesi sokubuhlungu kuwe.

Okwesithathu:- Next time kungaba lomuntu okuphikisayo ngomcabango or umqondo olawo, just appreciate that people can have different pespectives without being a Zanu supporter.

Emz
Unguthathekile! Inja ensikazi.

#37412 - 04/12/08 09:07 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Emz Offline
Sakhamuzi

Mutoko/Sagqibe

wena ungenduna?

you are too late for ama-debates son.

#37429 - 04/14/08 05:47 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Emz]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Mthoko

Keep the fire burning mfowethu, lets not allow people who think they are more Mthwakazi to sway us from our line of thinking, people must accept when they realise that they mad a boob in their thinking. Kuthiwa think before you act I guess some people lana eNkundleni should just take that as a piece of advise.

Tshisa

Can we have some feedback on your hobby, where are we now, who are you going to call next? Mugabe did not attend the SADC summit call him ubuze why. Also call Thabo Mbeki because he is saying there is no crisis in Zimbabwe, what about Pohamba the Namibian president, I suggest you also give him a buzz and tell him to buzz off. Also try to call all SADC leaders for they achieved nothing over the weekend. Uyazi I was waiting to hear what the block will say, ngangivele ngicabanga ukuthi a SADC army will be sent to remove Mugabe violently manje kwehlule.

Keep calling dude.

EMZ

Didn't know that you are such a joke. Lets debate issues not ukudinga ukutshela abantu amagama amabi.

#37434 - 04/14/08 12:55 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
Emz Offline
Sakhamuzi

Lvovo

now usuyakhuluma, hatshi obekusenziwa nguMthoko on uTshisa, abanye besesididekile ukuthi kanjani izinsiswa ezifundileyo zijinge nge-debate qha without a trace of any paradox? if lilenye indlela yiletheni siyizame. okwamanje ithi ngibone okunye, second half.

#37436 - 04/14/08 02:40 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Emz]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Am not departing from my initial stance. This foning business is stillnonsensical as it was ingakaqalisi. Am still failing to see what it aims to achieve. Yikhoke bengibuza ukuthi uTshisa usezafonela these other guys like abo Pohamba.

I guess u Tshisa is now looking for Judge Uchena's number. Phone him as well CDE Tshisa.Politics needs ukucabanga. Ungaphongungena nje ungacabanganga you become the loser.

With CDE Tshisa as the stunt master I guess he really supports the stay away that has been called by MDC, look my brother there are some hobbies that yield results and others that will never yield any results. A stay away is as good as calling for people to call zanupf morrons, uyazi siyabe sesingasazi ukuthi uhlanya ngubani ngofonayo kumbe ngofonelwayo.

80% un-employment rate and someone calls for a stay-away thats makes no-sense at all. Maybe its because people are out of touch with whats happening ekhaya thats why they talk of stay-aways. How can someone stay away from his vegitable stall esazi ukuthi if s/he stays away lemali layo will stay away?? Ukucabanga kancane kuyadingeka. Thats strutegy worked kudala now its the time for new strategies "by new strategies angitsho umsangano wokudlalisa imali umuntu ethi uyafona" I mean new effective strategies. I guess even a government of national unity can be negotiated. If people are really serious ngokuthi bafuna ukukhipha udubo olusezweni, why not a government of national unity. Some peole just want to be sayed bahlala estate house. Hatshi mani. Even ungaze ukhangele the results, with the old man getting ama 40% and uTswangirayi whatever %ge Zimbabwe is divided so if these people work bonke it might work.

I am not seeing the old man just conceeding like that esazi ukuthi Hegue is waiting.

Tshisa
Lets unite, the old man is dying. We will fight another day ubona njani??

#37442 - 04/14/08 07:02 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
duze Offline
Sikhulu

Vovo mfowethu kunjani? mina ngisaphila. we vovo, ngempela ungabasoli abantu abakuthandabuzayo ubuwuwe bakho. yindlela okhuluma ngayo. lomfo othi akufonelwe lababantu at least une ayidiya. uyazama. uma ungayicabangisisa kahle lendaba yamafoni iliceba elikahle lokumhlukumeza umuntu. wena usolani kahlekahle? caca mfo.

uthi wena kufanele kukhulunywe nge gavumende ya national unity nomgabe? kanti unje. ngumqondo onjani osafuna umgabe? lalela mfo kungathi usendaweni erong. usathi kuhlanganwe nomgabe? phela lidimoni kithi umgabe. kungcono asibulale siphele sonke singamaNdebele kulokuthi sithi gavumende naye. unjani ngempela? indlela othi {the old man} ngayo usho umgabe kungathi uyamncoma. uyamncoma vele? kukahkeke mncome umbulali wezingane, the rapist.

#37446 - 04/14/08 09:23 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: duze]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

ELVOVO.......... so wena ubona kungcono ukuthi utshone kuma forums enkundla u complainer ngo mugabe le zanu pf? kuzasizani ukutshona ukhipha isilakalaka sakho kuma forums yet u know ukuthi abantu bezanu they dont know about these forums,
well min ai will continue to call coz it's working for me, at least i vent my anger on the right people and , i feel proud that i have got the chance to tell abantu be zanu right in their face ukuthi they have failed, they have killed many innocent people, i think if a minister gets like 80 calls a day he must have sleepless nights, i dont think he will be happy with phone calls disturbing his sleeps, disturbing his day to day businnes coz right now they cant even run their businnes without being interupted by angry zimbawean who wnat justice......they are not even picking up their phones meaning it works and we are winning the war.
Wena uthi less wait umugabe will die, since when did we say mugabe will die, we gave him 2 years, gave him 3 years , gave him 5 years and now he is 84 and people say he can go up to 95 still strong, and so wena u are saying we shuld suffer for another 10 years b4 he dies? and this thing of UNITY lo mugabe uyazi eLVOVO ndoda zama ukusihlonipha, dont do as if u never saw wat this unity thing did to zapu and people of matebeleland.
Mina honeslty wena lo MTHOKO angilitholi kahle, why vele are u blocking people from calling these zanu thugs?
If you guys are benefiting from zanu , just be open and say so , coz with the way you defend the phone calls kuyasolisa
and u mthoko was talking of a letter eyabhalwa ngu mtaka malunga , what will that letter do shuwa, u malunga ufe eku zanu pf and we know some die hard zapu people who refused to join zanu and vowed that they will rather stay poor than join zanu, labo yibo abantu esingabahlonipha impela...............as for calling, kusasa i will be calling the president office in south africa, and venting my anger on the stupid old man mbeki, will also clal justice uchena and more zanoid ministers, they will have sleepless nights as long as they oppress the people of zimbabwe...............PHAMBILI LAMA FONI MADODA LABO SISI.

#37451 - 04/15/08 06:18 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Also do not forget to call

NAMIBIAN President Hifikepunye Pohamba

Ndoda mina angiboni kungcono ukutshona kuma forums, thats the reason why I voted. Wena ubona sengathi yo fone call can increase ama votes yini?? Mina I voted, people like you who ran away are the one whom I can say voted for Mugabe. If you were around, I guess the party you are supporting will have gotten plus one vote. Come back and vote, the 400 pounds you are saving will affect your five years mnumzane. I guess its a lesson for you ukuthi ungezwa kuthiwa elections uzagijima uphenduke ekhaya uze vota ubusubuyela kodwa usuvotile.

Come back home and vote not coming to call. Kanti ma wabalekela ukuvota ufuna bani ekuvotele?? Ufuna bani ekulungisele izwe lakho? Kumele ucabange, ubona kusengathi ngani sonke sabaleka njengawe, ngani ubani owavotayo. Ungasibangeli umsindo lapha.

The best solution kulabo abahlala besithi ngibise a practical solution yikuthi use the 400pounds kumbe i R500 I guess USD800 to fly back to Zim and vote whenever kungaba lama elections, the oldman will be beaten resoundingly and uzabwa kwazi ukuthi abantu bathukuthele.

YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU: COME BACK HOME AND VOTE

Enye into ongayinanzeleliyo is ukuthi your calls that you are making are generating forex for Mugabe's regime. Telone is getting lots and lots of forex just because of people like you. Ukunanzelelisise. In other words you are assisting the regime that you do not want by your hobby mnumzane.

#37453 - 04/15/08 07:48 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
Ivovo yekela ubulema baba, uyayangisa, in a struggle, kuzanywa yonke imizamo. Wena ovotileyo ufezeni ngalokho. Vuka bhare.

#37454 - 04/15/08 10:24 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthakathi27]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: Mthakathi27
Ivovo yekela ubulema baba, uyayangisa, in a struggle, kuzanywa yonke imizamo. Wena ovotileyo ufezeni ngalokho. Vuka bhare.

Angizi ukudlalisa iqetsha lami ngikhuluma lawe njengoba igama lakho livele lizitsho. I do not have time for people like you, not at all. Shallow minded myopic individuals are good at name calling. Sengenze ubulema buphi?? Just because I see things differently to you it makes me ilema? Voting is my legal right which I practised mhlaka 29 March and am still waiting for the outcome. Whether you are in Canada or where ever you might be I guess it doesn't warrant ukuthi you call me ubhare. One day you might realise ukuthi wena uwe ubhare. Hantsho if we get independent you will be the first person to be deported. Ain't an economic refuge like you Mthakathi27.

#37455 - 04/15/08 11:20 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
Even ngishallow kodwa i am better than you in terms of shallowness. why uzikhangelela phansi so mfanawembuzi? ungaziyangisisi ngabantu ngokwenza kwakho okungela ngqondo, sengathi ekhanda awuphelelanga, loma waphozisa isalukazi esiloyayo. zonda bhare uzangenzani.

#37459 - 04/15/08 01:56 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthakathi27]
duze Offline
Sikhulu

vovo sakubona. kubi ukuthi uthukwe ngoba unombono ohlukile mfethu. kodwa kwawena inkulumo yakho ayakhi yikho nje abantu bezakucinekela. wena uhlutshwe yini uma omunye umuntu ezanalokho acabanga ukuthi kulicebo elihle? yini oyidifenda kangaka?

uvotile so what? ngingathi mina utholeni ngokuvota kwakho? uvotele bani wendoda? thina maNdebele asinakho esingakuvotela ngoba ivoti yethu ayisho luthu. if ufuna sivote awufake ivoti yokuthi ngubani ofuna sizimele sodwa sihlukane namatshona? yilaphoke esizovota khona ngoba sivotela ithemba. as it is now Ndwbele uyavota awuvoti kuyefana uzobulawo, uqhilazwe, wenziwe isisebenzi samatshona ngoba kuphuma elinye itshona kungena ilinye, so wena uvoteleliphi phhakathi kwawo womathathu?

#37493 - 04/16/08 07:54 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

http://kickmugabeout.blogspot.com/
Elvovo and MTHOKO, PLEASE OPEN THAT LINK AND LOOK AT THE PHOTOS CAREFUL, THEN TELL ME WERE YOUR LOVE FOR ZANU PF IS? and also pliz justify to us whey we shuld not call zanu pf members when we see photos like that.

#37809 - 04/30/08 08:04 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Am back from Sabbatical leave.

I was just checking, thought I will find in this thread that Tshisa's fone calls have made Mugabe and his securocrats to give Tswangson the reigns. Wasted time indeed.

Are you still making the calls Tshisa, like I said in the past, you were wasting your precious time and hard earned cash mnumzane, I still say the same thing. This is politics and political processes will definately solve the problem and not phone calls.

Lafa elihle

#37827 - 04/30/08 10:46 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
Mapansula Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Bulawayo, Matebeleland
Originally Posted By: lvovo
Am back from Sabbatical leave.

I was just checking, thought I will find in this thread that Tshisa's fone calls have made Mugabe and his securocrats to give Tswangson the reigns. Wasted time indeed.

Are you still making the calls Tshisa, like I said in the past, you were wasting your precious time and hard earned cash mnumzane, I still say the same thing. This is politics and political processes will definately solve the problem and not phone calls.

Lafa elihle

Hamba uyefela khatsha wen amtwana we 'hule' akuyekele abantu benze abakubona kungcono labo
yindaba inkulumo zakho ingani zithakazalela ukuthi umugabe le zanu yakhe befele ezikhundleni, kuyini ongaku khuluma lomugabe, kunini umugabe baqalisa ukukhulum alaye
umugaube ufuna uku khitshwa ngesende lowana akulankulumo efuna umgabe, wen anxa uzalelwe ku zanu pf yehlukana lathi mani sizakuyangisa lapha , suzasichapuhla ngosokelo lwakho lwe zanu pf lelo mfana.

#37835 - 05/01/08 06:45 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mapansula]
nomandebele Offline
Ngqwele

Before ungithethise bhudi ngicela ukuthi bakithi langxa sizondile asikhetheni amabala esiwasebenzisayo sikhumbule ukuthi kulabanye abasenzisa iforum. Ngxa ufuna ukukhuluma inhlamba ngicela ukuthi maybe unga thumeza imessage privately.Please bakithi ngiyacela ungangithethisi lami tu!

#37837 - 05/02/08 09:41 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mapansula]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: Mapansula
Hamba uyefela khatsha wen amtwana we 'hule' akuyekele abantu benze abakubona kungcono labo

I thought we were discussing issues lapha mnumzane. Ukuthi ngingumntane hule angikwali ngiyavuma sibili hantsho ihule lakhona ngunyoko. Ungasoli mina, sola unyoko onguye ohulayo, ohamba ephingwa yonke ndayo. Ngiyabona uligazi lami sibili, sihlangana kumama mfowethu.

Same genes

Zonda mthakathi

#37883 - 05/05/08 04:19 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Ok bafowethu uxolo. Sorry its gone this way and this far. LET S SEE WHAT TOMORROW IS GOT FOR US. These things happen sometimes. Let us start afresh.

#37906 - 05/08/08 08:19 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
mbaleki Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Mawaba
Mayuyu bantwana benkosi,lingangenisi omama benu endabeni zikaMgabe,you are both getting yourselves worked up ngento engela ncedo,calm down and stop with the name calling,besides everything that needs to be said,has been said about this whole zanu phone numbers issue,its dead,hlukanani nayo.

#37931 - 05/10/08 07:12 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

I still mantain that its very unfortunate that out forum is littered by individuals such as Mapansula. Mapansula and his mates (Tshisa, Mthwakazi1 and the likes...) feel the need yokhupha ibhulugwe benyele emphakathini without giving it second thought.

Lvovo, dont be dragged down by these idiots to their level ukuze ucine ubhala inhlama which will just discredit you.

#37936 - 05/10/08 11:31 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

I still mantain that its very unfortunate that out forum is littered by individuals such as Mapansula. Mapansula and his mates (Tshisa, Mthwakazi1 and the likes...) feel the need yokhupha ibhulugwe benyele emphakathini without giving it second thought.

Lvovo, dont be dragged down by these idiots to their level ukuze ucine ubhala inhlama which will just discredit you.

wena vele uthi sisaku khangela yini lapha, asisakhangeli abantu abalobu dlelwane le zanu pf, uyisi yelele somuntu, umtwana ongangawe olokhe ekhonza ixhegu elingango mugabe lanamuhla, uyaya ngisa mfana.

#37941 - 05/11/08 04:22 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

Wena Tshisa ungangijayeli engani ngingumngane wakho. Uzonda i Zanu ngoba unyoko ugidela uMgabe kumarally egqoke izambia elobuso bukaMgabe and lokuthi uyihlo li war-vet. Im sure wonke umuntu la enkundleni sewabona ukuthi uphambene and ulama learning difficulties. Im sure ukuthi kunzima ukuba ngu danda but it seems worse for you ngoba ukhanya as if you suffer from Tourettes Syndrome nanko inhlamba ihlala isemlonyeni wakho.

My advice yikuthi you should seek help from the Mental Health Services khonangapho eCanada, maybe awula health insurance (im sure they dont charge inhlanya). If not ukhulume siqalise ukufinyelela ezikhwameni for amacontribution.

Angithandi ukudlalisa isikhathi sami ngiphendulana leziyelele, so please stop bothering me.

#37942 - 05/11/08 04:58 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Wena Tshisa ungangijayeli engani ngingumngane wakho. Uzonda i Zanu ngoba unyoko ugidela uMgabe kumarally egqoke izambia elobuso bukaMgabe and lokuthi uyihlo li war-vet. Im sure wonke umuntu la enkundleni sewabona ukuthi uphambene and ulama learning difficulties. Im sure ukuthi kunzima ukuba ngu danda but it seems worse for you ngoba ukhanya as if you suffer from Tourettes Syndrome nanko inhlamba ihlala isemlonyeni wakho.

My advice yikuthi you should seek help from the Mental Health Services khonangapho eCanada, maybe awula health insurance (im sure they dont charge inhlanya). If not ukhulume siqalise ukufinyelela ezikhwameni for amacontribution.

Angithandi ukudlalisa isikhathi sami ngiphendulana leziyelele, so please stop bothering me.

Akuthule wena MANQANDAPHOKOLO.

#37958 - 05/13/08 10:37 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
Z61m Offline
Mafikizolo

Zazi zase mpumalnga,

What is your take on the hacking of the Herald?

#38236 - 05/27/08 11:38 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Z61m]
nejana Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: mzansi
lvovo, mfana kithi uyazi yini, idaba yakho uyayimela noma uwrongo kanganani,thats a character for me.abantu sebazonda izanu that they become blind or deaf to see and listen to constructive critics.when discusing such agendas lets stop being overconfident and expect every to buy in our opinion.lingamthethisi lvovo bafethu ngoba enombono okuhlukene nowenu nawe lvovo ngokunjalo kumele fethu unanzelele ukuthi ziningi indlela zokula impi ngeyinye yazo leyi ekaTshisa.most wars are won thru propaganda than bullets, if the zanu pple have sleepless nites ngacalls kaTshisa, it distract them from plans and they lose out on important things cos they wont answering their thinking its guys from the diaspora.
vele kunjalo uma kuthetha indaba, kodwa abanye ngabe kulekwelakithi koGodlwayo ngabe babacele ukuthi bayencedisa abafaban ngokuhlinza imbuzi, hayi imibono yabo ingaphansi kwezinga

#38237 - 05/27/08 12:08 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: nejana]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Bafowethu I guess I was wrong, kasiqaleni phela ukufona kusemanje ukwenzela ukuthi amadoda la enga khampeyini kahle. Uyabona lesi mhlawumbe yisikhathi sokuthi uTshisa aqale ukufona. Ngeke samelela ukuthi izanu yebe ama voti besesifona, qala manje Tshisa mnewethu. Lapha ngingaphose ngivumelane lawe.

#38239 - 05/27/08 12:32 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
nejana Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: mzansi
lvovo,mfanakithi ngiyathemba ukuba awukho siriyasi uma uthi uvumelana naye, dont get me wrong you not wrong with your views, i like your way thinking, you dont sway with the masses. you dont just differ for the sake of it uyababonisa eyinye indlela yokubheka izinto.
akusho akucele uAdministrator asidibanise ngiyathanda indaba ye Fund okewayiphatha to my post, mina sengikhathele ngokukhuluma abantu bengenzi lutho.
selidumela emasupeni, njalo sezingosha wendoda mfanakithi, liwucithile umuthi inkonyane, angeke kube lula ukuriga, tswangson has learnt the trick, but the only thing i am worried is him being a pres, hayi lapho ngiyasola, kungathi nguthathuwese inja kasaHleki
njengoba sazana ngalendlela , we can start thru mails, then take from there, everybody is welcomed.

#38782 - 06/24/08 06:28 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: nejana]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Give us MDC numbers we want to call them and let them know that they have let us down. Please please ngiyacela

#41452 - 12/27/08 12:04 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
science Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: kwamthwakazi
ziphi inombolo zika wule jabulani sibanda? ngiyazifuna ngifuna ukuzinekeza inyanga yami imloye

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... 9 10 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert