Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 31 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37367 - 04/11/08 05:46 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: lvovo]
Mthwakazi0011 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Mthwakazi
Lvovo lo Mthoko aka Mnt'ongenaNqondo

Tshisa is doing a good job. You might not like the "phone-thing" but it is PRACTICAL and the people we always criticize on this website , the people oppressing Mthwakazi have NEVER read any of your posting, so using Tshisa method's we are now able to tell them what we think and how we feel directly to their faces.

Lets call the South African collaborators too

Here are the details:

South Africa

US Embassy

3051 Massachusetts Ave, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Tel: +1 (202) 232-4400
Fax: +1 (202) 265-1607
E-mail: info@saembassy.org

Union Buildings (Pretoria)
Telephone: +27 (0)12 300 5200
Fax: +27 (0)12 323 8246

Tuynhuys (Cape Town)
Telephone: +27 (0)21 464 2100
Fax: +27 (0)21 462 2838

Head of Communications

Vacant
Telephone: (Union Buildings) +27 (0)12 300 5431
Telephone: (Tuynhuys) +27 (0)21 464 2216
Fax: (Union Buildings) +27 (0)12 300 5775
E-mail: sandra@po.gov.za
Communications

Presidential Spokesperson
Mr Mukoni Ratshitanga
Telephone: (Union Buildings) +27 (0)12 300 5436
Mobile: +27 (0)82 300 3447
Fax: (Union Buildings) +27 (0)12 323 6080
E-mail: mukoni@po.gov.za
Postal Address: Private Bag X1000
Private Bag X1000
Postal Code: 0001
Communications

Director-General
Reverend Frank Chikane
Telephone: (Union Buildings) 012 300 5351
Telephone: (Tuynhuys) 021 464 2110
Fax: (Union Buildings) 012 300 5755
E-mail: thandi@po.gov.za
------------------------------------------------
***many voted but that did not help. Lets all phone maybe that might help

Edited by Mthwakazi0011 (04/11/08 05:48 PM)

#37371 - 04/11/08 06:17 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthwakazi0011]
Thabo70 Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Norfolk
Let us phone the Zanu people, singabathethisi kodwa sibalandisela ukuthi sicabangani ngabo. Lets tell them that they should not think of themselves only but for the future of their children as well. Kanti yena usiKhanyiso udingani kuZanu. Kalamahloni ehamba elandela UMgabe. UsiKhanyiso ungathi akafundanga. Yena uyazi yini ngama Human rights. Akesimfonele laye atshiyane leZanu.
Sikhanyiso ake ukhanyisele UMthwakazi leZimbabwe, akuyeke UMgabe.

#37376 - 04/11/08 07:29 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Babugagashi Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: White House
Originally Posted By: Mthoko
When i talk about intelligent solutions and actions, i mean this:-

http://www.inkundla.net/ubbthreads7olde/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=37339

Mthoko
Do you really think that mgabe will read or has read that letter from Malunga? If at all it makes it to zanupf, I don't forsee it passing through charamba's hands, but again, you never know.
All those recommendations in his (this Malunga dude) letter have been made by some other "intelligent" people before, and mgabe never gave a rat's ass.
There is nothing wrong with trying different means to deliver the people's message to zanupf. UMalunga kazame ezincwadini, lathi sizazama ngasemafonini.

#37377 - 04/11/08 08:26 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: toronto/canada
When i talk about intelligent solutions and actions, i mean this:-

http://www.inkundla.net/ubbthreads7olde/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=37339

Your actions lemicabango yakho Tshisa ayehlukanga lama War Vet! Maybe you are one. Only if we had more Siphosami Malungas and less Tshisas.
You are mental disturbed mfowethu, i will pray for you. why do u keep trying things that have failed for several years, why not try new ideas and se eif they work, then u can criticize them later if they fail.

#37378 - 04/11/08 09:13 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Babugagashi]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

call "comrade" Chinotimba on 011 869 055
whore vet idiot, u will get thew laugh of your life, the guy is panicking

#37383 - 04/12/08 06:44 AM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Bhudaza]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: G Skweya P.O Box Loxion
Thanks for attempting to add some comedy value on this thread yama war vet, but seriously, I don?t think I will ever be in a position to compete for the affections of a girl lo QANDA. Without revealing too much about my personal life Bhudaza, I?m happy with my status and the kind of chicks I go are the intelligent sort that can?t stand thick people (just as I cant). I made reference of QANDAs loose morals as I have often been told by the female patronage that uQANDA kayeqiwa yisidwaba, testimony is that he is a prominent member of INKUNDLA YEZOTHANDO (check it out yourself)
http://www.inkundla.net/mm/profile.php?p...ubmit_y=16&

QANDA
Why ungakhulekeli ugogo wakho okhala ngaye than ukudlalisa imikhuleko yakho praying for me. You claim ukuthi ngiyahlanya yet you are the paranoid stalker that phones people in the small hours of the night.

#37388 - 04/12/08 02:26 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

You keep showing your stupidity post by post ,
ulesihlobo esiku zanu pf? the way you defend abantu abafuna ukufonela i zanu it's very suspicious ndoda.............. do u think those zanu people derseve a good sleep while people are suffering? they dont derseve to sleep at all and we will continue to call them even in the middle of the night, we want justice for the people of zimbawe, we want freedom, we want rule of law, that country is not for zanu pf but for zimbabweans

Mthoko nxa ulesihlobo esiku zanu kumbe usidla kuzanu well tough luck ndoda coz lawe you will pay for this one day , your days are numbered mfowethu dlana usuthe usahleli labo manje.............dont forget there is tommorow. uzwakala ingani uyisihlobo sika CAIN MATHEMA laye he is stupidy njengawe.Ubona ingani i ncwadi kama lunga umugabe uzayibona na? do u think coming to forums and showing your stupidity will change things in zimbabwe....... well to me i think it's better to call the concerned people and talk to them feya feya and so far so good it is working wonders.
THE PEOPLE HAVEW POWER THE PEOPLE ARE NOW CONTROLLING ZANU PF COMMUNICATIONS, HAVE YOU EVER WANDERED THAT ZANU PF MINISTERS CAN AFFORD TO SWITCH OFF THEIR CELLPHONES, CAN AFFORD NOT TO PICK THEIR LANDLINE PHONES, THUS WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW THEY ARE IN FEAR , THEY ARE BEING BOMBARED BY CALLS DAY IN DAY OUT, MORNING, AFTERNOON AND NITE, THEY CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE and our campaign will work.

#37389 - 04/12/08 02:29 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Thanks for attempting to add some comedy value on this thread yama war vet, but seriously, I don?t think I will ever be in a position to compete for the affections of a girl lo QANDA. Without revealing too much about my personal life Bhudaza, I?m happy with my status and the kind of chicks I go are the intelligent sort that can?t stand thick people (just as I cant). I made reference of QANDAs loose morals as I have often been told by the female patronage that uQANDA kayeqiwa yisidwaba, testimony is that he is a prominent member of INKUNDLA YEZOTHANDO (check it out yourself)
http://www.inkundla.net/mm/profile.php?p...ubmit_y=16&

QANDA
Why ungakhulekeli ugogo wakho okhala ngaye than ukudlalisa imikhuleko yakho praying for me. You claim ukuthi ngiyahlanya yet you are the paranoid stalker that phones people in the small hours of the night.

So nxa ngidinga u thando ku NKUNDLA YEZOTHANDO was your problem there? my friend love is blind, you can find love anywhere, there is no law which says love is only found in church, streets, parties, bars, soccer stadiums............ this shows that you have nothing better to discuss lapha, suyehluleka manje ndoda
Sengakunanzelela mfana u are trying to fight everyone in the forums with your stupidity, owakutshela wathi ufundile wakuyenga samdala.......... nxa kuyikuthi umfundile, then wa over mfunda ngoba suhlanya impela ndoda.

#37390 - 04/12/08 02:52 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Mthoko]
Emz Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Diaspora
Mutoko

kanti vele wena uhlupho lwakho lungaphi? nguTshisa or yindaba yamafoni? vela welova, yini ngathi uzos'hlanyisa nje?

1 uyajampajampa uthi uTshisa akafundile 2 uyamlandela unganxusiwe. wesimukudundini yini ngawe, yin'ufun'ukuzenz'iphephandaba, yin'uzenz'isolezwe okwatsh'uBhekumuzi.

if you have a personal beef noTshisa why ungamthinti ngePM, uhlukane lokuziphikisa la enkundleni, uthi uyisifundiswa and you speak and act like an imbecile.

indaba yama4ni is very primitive as far as you are concerned hlukana nayo cleva bhala izincwadi zakho iHerald will publish them for you Mr professor, okwamanje umgabe udinga izincwadi zokufunda ngoba i4ni zakhe sezaguquki-switchboard, iPTC kway'uqobo.
and Tshisa rocks forever tshana live with it wesiphukuphukundini.

hlukana noTshisa thus the point, nxa ufutheka lets take it from there.

#37394 - 04/12/08 03:52 PM Re: ZANU PF AND GVT TELEPHONE #'S [Re: Emz]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

http://legazouillis.free.fr/Audio%208.mov
Here is a call that was placed by one of our fellow countryman who wants change.......... the call was made to jabulani sibanda's house the 'WHORE VET IDIOT'
it's time for change

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert