Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37683 - 04/23/08 06:18 PM Re: Gukurahundi Demo... [Re: Sgero]
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Loc: At large
Sgero
I read your response and I was humbled and enlightened at the same time. I set of posing serious questions and demanding serious answers. I said let truth be told and damn all the consequences. You, sir, have furnished the serious answers I sought and you have told the truth as you see it in the process. I am well and trully humbled

I was humbled by the thought that a journey of thousand miles starts with one step.
I am humbled be the thought that Saturday's demo was that small step.
I am humbled when you state that had you been in Zimbabwe then demonstrating as you did on Saturday in London would have been something that you would done. I do not doubt that and I am humbled and you have helped me to see the demonstration in a new light. I wish you well in many more demonstrations to come.

Sinathamahewu
You second contribution to the topic answers a lot of the questions that I posed. Again I am enlightened - perhaps one day soon I shall leave my rocking chair to join in the fray.

Madlenya
Again I am humbled by your response to my earlier post. A lot of the time the temptation to lash out is just irresistible particularly in the face of ideas that would be best described as strange or odd.You can rest assured that you have not bought my favour by that post of yours. I am however confused by references that you make coming down from on high to mix with the people. But that is a matter for another time and another place.

Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

A mind is only useful if it is open

#37696 - 04/24/08 07:35 AM Re: Gukurahundi Demo... [Re: Jazelindizayo]
Skuvethe Offline
Nduna

Loc: I've never been to Heaven
Bandla;

Umfoka Mahlangu, uTisha uke wacula ethi "uma kungena nto ongayisho, awuthuli ngani?" Sometimes, I apply this principle to myself and would urge some people to do the same.

Let's stay in focus. How anyone can criticise a real, live and practical step such as the one taken ngamajietas lama cherrie last Saturday is beyond me. Sometimes we intellectualise,even when/where we shouldn't.

I feel proud for being at the demo and I was there not for the purposes of intellectualising but to remember those who lie in mass graves like animals in the forests of Matabeleland. Dead and decayed as they are, I'd like to think they too, 'felt' pride in our actions. Thel' umlilo Mthwakazi! Asiwutsheleni umhlaba kanye nabathakathi bezigodo abayibo ababulala abantu bakithi. Singa jindi!

Kunjalo-nje, ibambeni ngempela siyibone. Thel' umlilo!

#37698 - 04/24/08 07:48 AM Re: Gukurahundi Demo... [Re: Skuvethe]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
am i dreaming or what? nguJazelindizayo lowu, nguMuntongenakudla lowu? hhayi madoda ngibambeni maybe ngiyaphupha, ngiyaqala ukuzwa lamajaha ebhala izinto ezinhle njalo ezipositive ngalendlela. lingincwebe lingitshele ukuthi angiphuphi. maybe these guys are not what they want us to be they are. angikaze ngiyibone iimprovement enje mina. so these guys are not just empty vessels, into abayifunayo yikusibona sisebenza, siphume kuma computer, seqele celeni, sithwale imikhonto yethu. angazi loba lokhu kuqinisekile.

#37700 - 04/24/08 08:32 AM Re: Gukurahundi Demo... [Re: Jazelindizayo]
Sgero Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: United Kingdom
Jazi

Ngiyabingelela mnewethu. Ngithanda ukuthatha umutsho wakho othi, "whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong." Ngivumelana lawe njalo ngilethemba elikhulu lokuthi abanengi bavumelana lawe ngemibono oyibeke ngaphambilini, ngakho in this case, ayi jahalakithi, you are not wrong.

You have thrown the cudgel to emphakathini, let each one of us pick up 'his/her cudgel' in the form of ideas, actions, criticism, support in whatever manner to this noble cause. Each one of us has a talent that maybe utilised in this cause: doers will do; talkers will talk; thinkers will think. Indlu ayakhiwa ngu bhilida yedwa - there is an electrician, a quantity surveyor, udaka-boy, plumber, plasterer lomantshingelani ogcine izitina ukuthi zingantshontshwa.

Together sizayakha into eqondane lathi. Likhuhluze igula mnewethu, kuyadingeka now and again. Ngiyabonga

#37702 - 04/24/08 09:09 AM Re: Gukurahundi Demo... [Re: Jazelindizayo]
SINATHAMAHEWU Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: The Republic of Mthwakazi
Jazi,

Baba Jazi it appears sesiyohlabela from the same platform on this burning issue, our issue and every Mthwakazi's issue. I need to reciprocate that kind of maturity. Kasiyibambeni and move forward and be inkatha yesiZwe ezovuthisa indaba le.

KAYIPHELI NGEKIPHELE LINDABA!

#37703 - 04/24/08 11:08 AM Re: Gukurahundi Demo... [Re: Mthakathi27]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
Ngibongela lina elijabulayo ngoMuntu loJazi. Mina I m not buying such a cheap story! Umuntu loJazi angeke badlale ngengqondo zabantu kanje. I have said it before and I will say it again we are not joking here, we are not jokers. One can not "break" the law that good may abound. NO MATTER HOW OVERPOPULATED A REGION MAY BE, YOU CANT GO KILLING PEOPLE THAT YOU MAY CONTROL THE POPULATION. If they meant good why are they stopping now, for we have not yet arrived where are going. Zimbanje kuphela lezi. Bayeke vele ismoko sabo lesi. I can understand a change of heart that says I m sorry, not such pride, the same everyday highmindedness we 've been seeing here. Its like their unmannered and uncultured behaviour was meant for the good of Mthwakazi, but everybody else could not work it out except the two of them. What has happened now, did they sit down and decide to change now? Have they been working together all along? Typical zimbagwe tactics. Filled with all deception and malice, vernomous, always ready to devour anythinhg that is good, striving on chaos and all unrighteousness, mother of all pride and hatred, hating all that is just. Rejoicing in the destruction of what other man are building. Mabephambanisile kabatsho bona ukuthu boneni and that they are repentant. Why are we beginning to suggest what they have been about. Ma bengesatshwa abafana laba, bayadelela, bayalingena ezikhwameni. Ngoba lingabantwana benkosi ngiyazi ligcweli intethelelo, ngakho qhubekani kanjalo lenza kahle, but mina lami ngizaceli intethelelo, for now Im not buying this idea, its total mischievious of these two geeezers. Ngisazoyicelivuthiwe.

Edited by MTHWENTWEHLABA1 (04/24/08 11:09 AM)

#37704 - 04/24/08 11:54 AM Re: Gukurahundi Demo... [Re: Jazelindizayo]
makhokhoba Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Old location
Let me tell you one thing jaha lekhaya, I was there ku Mzabalazo and it wont take this genaration, previous genaration or the next genaration you can only delay revolution but you can not stop it!!!
Mthwakazi 4 life

#37708 - 04/24/08 01:28 PM Re: Gukurahundi Demo... [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
Sgero Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: United Kingdom
Makhokhoba lo Mthwentwe

Abadala bathi into enhle iyabukwa. Good ideas and constructive criticism are the cornerstone of any entity. Lapho okubi khona siyagxeka; lapho okuhle khona siyabuka.

#37711 - 04/24/08 02:57 PM Re: Gukurahundi Demo... [Re: Sgero]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
Sgero
Limqotho eliphuma kowakho. Speaking for myself, ngihle ngaxolisa manduba, ngithe mina ngizoyicela ivuthiwe. Umbono wami yikuthi ngumqhumuzo nje lo. Angingeke ngiqambe amanga ngithi into ngiyayikholwa mina ngingayikholwa. Kodwa ingavuthwa angilamahloni ngizoyicela for sure.

#37713 - 04/24/08 04:10 PM Re: Gukurahundi Demo... [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
duze Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: uk
Mthwenwe mfowethu unjani ngempilo. mina ngisaphila.mfo labo jazi,muntongenakudla,shameson and co. angibathembi. all they have ever done here is to dicourage dismiss, insult and praise themselves.why the change of tone? they are tactically trying to buy our confidence, thats all.cheap tactic. if you analyse their speeches, all they said is what we have been saying all along. nothing new. listen carefully, you hear them say, your, you guys, nina,you Mthwakazian ect, what does that say about them? try to buy our confidence so that when beqala inyongo yabo we will be confused. sorry crap tactic. wethe proud Mthwakazians want out of this tshona hell they call zimbambwe. period. ask any true Mthwakazian the answer is the same. so how come they claim to on our side and yet they stand against our common goal. ayikho yonke lento ngumkhonyovu ngempela lo. sala kahle Mthwakazi omuhle.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert