Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 4 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37994 - 05/17/08 08:11 AM Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa
lupane Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: lupane
Amid such kind of xenophobic attacks taking its course in Alex and other parts of this country , l am thereby calling individual and interested , who are brave enough to stand up for our rights in Sa even though we donot have rights and laws governing our existence in SA.
email nqojah@gmail.com

#38021 - 05/19/08 08:37 PM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: lupane]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
Brothers please use this template and edit to your liking and pettision your Members of parliament

Thanks Welly

Subject: OUR BROTHERS ARE DYING PLEASE HELP
Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 20:20:32 +0000

Hilary Benn MP
House of Commons
London
SW1A 0AA

Dear Sir,

I write to you to lobby you to join us in the anguish and dispair over the violence towards Zimbabweans in the Democratic State of The Republic of South Africa. I request that you put forward your voice against this sensless violation of the Human Rights of the affected individuals. We note that The United Kingdom has vehemently spoken out against the perpetration of violence against the citizerns of Zimbabwe even when it stemmed from the ruling government of Zimbabwe. Hence my belief that you may render your voice against the inaction of the Government of South Africa. Please put forward our concerns here in the free world to the Prime Minister to lend us his support. We note that this is a country which is going to host the worlds biggest sport feature yet is unable to protect fundermental human rights of Zimbabwean Human beings.

I hope to receive your reply soon

sekacavelle
FLAT 2, 23 WESTBOURNE STREET
BEESTON HILL
LEEDS
LS11 6EN

Edited by welly (05/19/08 08:41 PM)

#38025 - 05/19/08 09:55 PM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: welly]
Gumede Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: East London
http://www.sowetan.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=769141

Landela iwebsite uzobona. usizi lufikile esizweni asikhulekeni zihlobo.

#38027 - 05/20/08 12:25 AM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: Gumede]
Gumede Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: East London

#38041 - 05/21/08 01:03 PM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: lupane]
lupane Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: lupane
contact 0728643670

#38044 - 05/21/08 02:59 PM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: lupane]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
These illegals should just be deported back to their original country. Illegals are just like thugs, they are not supposed to be in RSA in the first place. Why should we defend people who are illegally settled in RSA when they know that there are proper channels to be followed if they want to reside in that country. Over 3m illegal immigrants from Zimbabwe plus some illegals from all over, thats too much.

People are mis-informed, they think that this violence is directed to Zimbabweans only, in one police station there were more Mozambiquens to other aliens. I see nop reason why I should petition my MP. Illegals are a problem, I have my experiences which makes me resolve that illegals should be chucked out.

#38045 - 05/21/08 03:51 PM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: lvovo]
bongani Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: Afrika
kanti wena lvovo ungumSouth African or wot??? i dont understand you???

#38046 - 05/21/08 05:31 PM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: bongani]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Ivovo your comment on the situation in SA shows that you have a heart of stone and cruel. Wherever you are you are not righteous by any standard of the Law yourself. Whichever country you are in there are aspects of the Law you transgress. Who has ever called for Justice upon you. You are a hypocrite, self righteous and cruel. If we ever put you against Gods righteous standard you deserve worms to eat you to all eternity. Yes people like you who have no mercy deserve to be shot. However you dont control the world and I personally pray the Lord forgives you for your heartless response.

We are all sinful humans and are to offer mercy to all humans irregardless of Law because no one is perfect anyway.

If the illegal people are in SA by Gods will then who are we to condem them. They are to be given Human rights which SA is a signatory to. Not the cruel barbaric Gukurahundi type of treatment. So if you are not interested to help our brothers stay away from it. You are a cruel human being with no sympathy whatsoever.

#38047 - 05/21/08 06:30 PM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: welly]
cabucabu Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Dallas
How is his heart made of stone, he is a post colonial African not aware of the big game, he knows South Africa, that is what he was taught, now he see's o"Zimba feelling his country, right or wrong, a man cares about first himself, he see's no jobs, he is frustrated, he must take it out on somebody as Mugabe first took it out on Ndebele's then when things got tough Mugabe took it out on Malwans and Zambians, the farmworkers. Its life, to Ivovo life began after colonialism, he only knows the South Africa that whites created for him, he knows only Sasol that whites created and magically turn coal into oil, to him a white is his brother, until 10 - 15 years time when things get shitty, like Mugabe he will then attack his white brother and take the land from his white brother while, its a mess, too him whites bring good things blacks garbage, udliweiqhondo wen usisithi he is cruel and made of stone. You are cruel but you refuse to be what you are, 300 men fought Shaka, it took Shaka 3 campaigns to dislodge Mzilikazi with his thousands, that blood runs in you but you refuse to acknowledge it. Don't worry you shall have the last laugh. Remember when things get shitty and another African war begins, you do not want Zulu's and Ndebele's on the same side, the others do not stand a chance, so the clever miners are paying the Zulu's one more time to be silly, you do not want Shaka and Mzilikazi to unite, what chance will the others stand, that war is coming, wait until things are shitty in RSA their agents are using Zulu's to attack, other agents are destroying the electricity supply, its life, yimplio, impilo yimpi, its not far away, and remember all things pass, ubuhlungu lakho kuyadlula.

To say South Africans are brainless is wrong if you are a Ndebele, they are genetically similar to you that means you are also brainless better to say he is not educated, remember Shona's like to say Ndebele's are brainless, don't fall into the trap that is designed for you to fall into, well now Mbeki has sent soldiers, Mbeki is educated, education again is not neccessarily going to university, the Wright brothers ushered in the age of flying they never finished high school.

Its going to be blood in Southern Africa, but lingathi utswaangilayi bayethe, ha, this world is not soft, remember you fought Shaka three times outnumbered 1 to 20, lamshaya uDingaan, that mad blood is in you, yekela uIvovo, isikhathi siyeza.

Edited by cabucabu (05/21/08 06:47 PM)

#38049 - 05/21/08 07:33 PM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: cabucabu]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

True that I know we are all born with hearts of stone. But thanks be to Jesus Christ I am saved by his grace. Thats why I pray for Ivovo he is only demonstrating the hardness of his heart like those maurauding hooligans in SA. It is wrong for any human to take a life without due process of law. Every single human being is created in the Image of God and we are to give water to the thirsty even if they are illegal immigrants if you catch my drift.

Ive had a glimse of the video with the burning guy. Surely what manner of justice for a human to do this to another human on the basis of him being a foreigner. Yes vegence belongs to the Lord may he forgive as we forgive them that have done this. The sentence of eternal lake of fire is beyond comprehension.

Edited by welly (05/21/08 07:37 PM)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert