Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38051 - 05/21/08 10:07 PM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: lvovo]
uzphoso Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: emazweni njengabanye
Originally Posted By: lvovo
These illegals should just be deported back to their original country. Illegals are just like thugs, they are not supposed to be in RSA in the first place. Why should we defend people who are illegally settled in RSA when they know that there are proper channels to be followed if they want to reside in that country. Over 3m illegal immigrants from Zimbabwe plus some illegals from all over, thats too much.

People are mis-informed, they think that this violence is directed to Zimbabweans only, in one police station there were more Mozambiquens to other aliens. I see nop reason why I should petition my MP. Illegals are a problem, I have my experiences which makes me resolve that illegals should be chucked out.

Your 'logic' and 'sentiments' have always perplexed me and I have come to the conclusion that you might have a personality or other psychological disorder or two possibly from birth or upbringing or maybe drug abuse.
How the fact that, according to you, it is not only Zimbabweans being killed or that it is illegal aliens only (though I know even properly papered ones were/are not safe) makes it right to perpetrate this sort of violence on a fellow human-being escapes me.
You represent the very mentallity that degrades Africans worldwide as it perpetuates a stereotype of savages, unworthy and incapable of deserving independence, peace and freedom in modern civilised society.Regardless of where you come from, I am ashamed to share this forum with you and the only reason I will not leave it for good is to see that your sick mind does not become silently approved sentiment.Phxoo!...ngiyak'wenyanya.

Edited by uzphoso (05/21/08 10:10 PM)

#38053 - 05/21/08 10:19 PM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: welly]
MaJamela Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Emaguswini
We don't deserve this kind of treatment, especially from fellow Africans. Its humiliating to say the least. Kodwa uNkulunkulu uyazi and uzabatshaya ngoswazi! Abantu basuka bakhohlwe ukuthi impilo liviri; okwenz' uDube, loMoyo kuzamenza.
Ukubulala abantu bakithi labakwamanye amazwe will never give them peace of mind and vele abasoze baphumelele empilweni ngenxa yakhonokho. Ngizwa ubuhlungu nxa ngibala iposting kaIllovo. I guess wonke umuntu is entitled to their own opinion. Kuzwisa usizi though, especially when I think of izihlobo zalababantu ababuleweyo.

#38064 - 05/22/08 06:08 AM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: uzphoso]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
uzphoso Phxoo!...ngiyak'wenyanya you might have a personality or other psychological disorder or two possibly from birth or upbringing or maybe drug abuse.

Zondamthakathi, Ungaze ungenyanye angina nkinga lakho mnumzane. Hmmmmm its interesting how you analyse issues mnumzane or dade.

We have never know South Africa to be safe place so what you are saying about ukuthi even those with proper pares are not safe is not something new, everyone knows that. So the issue of security is just the same why not petition government because in SA there is crime. Why liqala this month ukukhonona??

SA has always been known for ibudlangudlwangu and when you came to RSA you took a risk so live with it.

Where do you expect locals to go when they are pushed out of their RDP houses and their jobs because of the influx of cheap labour? They have to fight back ofcourse. Cheap labour is just the same as ama Zhing Zhong they must not be allowed into the market.

If there were a few illegals I do not think the situation will be as bad as what we are witnessing.

Its a struggle and obviously there are casualties, ngeke sakubalekela. Sisi MaJamela I am very sorry if you were offended by my posting kodwa I have to stress ukuthi these people they fought for impilakahle BUT now they are not enjoying the benefits of fighting apartheid illegal aliens are the ones enjoying. In all fairness sane people will not like this

#38066 - 05/22/08 06:20 AM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: MaJamela]
Muziesta Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Sasolburg
I'm South African and don't condone what is happening to our fellow Africans, but there is an angle that I would like to explore, don't you think that there is third force behind this. I mean our brothers and sisters were neigbhours for years living as South African and Zimbabweans and other Africans but all of a suuden they are enemies, I believe there is a third force behind, South Africans are paid to beat up Zimbabweans so that they can go home and vote its a propagand used by Either Mugabe or Tsangarai, This is my view and I speak under correction

#38067 - 05/22/08 06:30 AM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: lvovo]
Muziesta Offline
Mafikizolo

Sawubona Sakhamuzi
like your surname put it Sakhamuzi asakheni iAfrika yethu uma abantu are forced out of their RDP houses then the people should attack the amaKhansela ngoba yibona abanika labantu lezindlu, kukhona lodaba elungangiphathi kahle, umuntu ukhulela elokishini eduze kwe khona alidlule njalo lelikhona kodwa uma umfowethu wase Zimbabwe or eMalawi efika kulelikhona ebeke umkhukhu wakhe lapho enze isitolo or alungise izicathulo umthathela kanjani umuntu wase Mzansi umsebezni South African we are lazy and have pride there are certain things that we don't want to do like selling of certain things that our fellow brithers and sisters are selling. My point let built our continent we need to unite as African against the hole world and show them that we can make it, let us trade amongst our selves let us buil our economy and develop our social structures, Mayibuye iAfrika.
Asante Sana

#38069 - 05/22/08 06:43 AM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: Muziesta]
mbaleki Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Mawaba
Ngivumelana nawe mntaka Sikhosana,maybe the problemlies with ama khansela,and whats baffling yikuthi these people have been living side by side for so long,and then all of a sudden,its war.There really does seem to be a third force at play.

#38070 - 05/22/08 06:46 AM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: Muziesta]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Muziesta

Thank you a lot. I always suspected that there is a hidden hand behind these things. These actions started after it was anounced that Zimbabwe run-off is on the 21st of June. Lami I smell a rate. Ukuthi if you start talking of Zimbabwean political parties you risk being labelled an agent of someone. The two big parties in Zimbabwe are violent parties and they are capable of doing anything. MDC has the financial muscle and Zanu has the is known for its violence ever since it was formed. Trude Stevenson who used to be MP and now is under the other MDC was beaten up by MDC Tswangirayi supporters for disagreeing with Tswangirayi policies.

MDC and ZANU same fanana yinja lomdlwane ( dog and puppy),

What can you expect when white farmers who had 14 farms each see an opportunity of change??

#38072 - 05/22/08 07:32 AM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: lvovo]
Muziesta Offline
Mafikizolo

I belive the Problem with ZANU PF they are protecting what is theirs they might be deemed violent as Mugabe puts Zimbabwe can never be a colony again, Mugabe wants to protect what they fought for the freedom of their country, where else on the other side MDC Tswangirayi gets his money from Britian and America so if MDC wins Britain and USA will have a lot of say in Zim that is why I say we need to unite as Africans and grow our continet our brothers and sister who are in other countries should learn from the whites as much as they can and come back and build our Africa, Azania is our place let us look after it.
Thise who read the capitalist Nigger would know if you haven't read it please get hold of it.

#38073 - 05/22/08 07:41 AM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: Muziesta]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Muziesta

Thats food for thought my dear brother.

#38077 - 05/22/08 09:06 AM Re: Calling interested Zimbabweans based in Sa [Re: lvovo]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: G Skweya P.O Box Loxion
We have battled some dunderheads who were taking liberties on this forum hand in hand but, i feel Lvovo, this time you might have been a bit too right winged for me too. I would like to debate this but i think this issue is too emotive for me.
I would like to encourage you to reconsider your view-point.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert