Inkundla3
Who's Online
1 registered (Seb2), 26 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38355 - 06/02/08 01:59 PM Re: Xenophobic attacks rooted in ignorance [Re: Hlubi_Ka_Ndlela]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
Ndlela kaSbhekuza owabhekuza enkundleni kwadadeboyise wena Mntambose:
Where have you been, why did you have to kill us like this my brother. I will tell you why we blame Zulus so much here, the reason is because there is no other tribe in Africa on in the entire world which we have so much in common, we have always regarded Zulus as our brothers and we expected them to reciprocate our hand of friendship. Noone ever thought that Zulus would ever attack us, particularly knowing that in Zimbabwe we have been attacked, sidelined and killed by the Shona government for being of Nguni extraction. When they were killing us they were saying that they wanted us to go back where we came from and that is SA. Now that our brothers have turned against us, we feel betrayed and misunderstood.

#38356 - 06/02/08 02:32 PM Re: Xenophobic attacks rooted in ignorance [Re: lvovo]
Hlubi_Ka_Ndlela Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Midrand
Mthakathi .....yini ndoda wanbonga ngathi ngiyinkosi...he he he.....i've been around but it's just that some other things have kept me busy. Anyway ngikhona mntaka baba...now i understand what this is all about.....! i would also not let my brother to be beaten up or even humilated i any form.....1 Just this morning i had to accompany another lady to taxi's that are going to Joburg in Pretoria. She is from Congo and she was lost so i just thought it would not hurt spare a few minutes of my time and make sure that the gets to her destination, safely. SA has become something i do not know. How can we do this unto our blood (ya i mean blood) brothers?

On my way to work, also i was deeply touched to see the UN Camp for refugees. I jus asked myself why are so blind to even chase our own brothers to the camps? i wonder what the while man is saying now......! A few weekes bak i was in a taxi and next to me there was this Ndebele guy from Zim...he said something that has always been on my mind.......he said ""Cats don't mind killing each other.......but it's the dogs they have a problem with". This really struck me and i began to feel guilty about this Xeno thing......!

The sad thing i have a very good friend of mine last name is Dlodlo...he's from Zimbabwe. He was my lecturer at Varsity.....and to me he was the best black lecturer in the whole Computer Engineering Department. To this day we still keep in touch.

I strongly condemn violence against any African national, in fact against any man on this land....we were allcreated equal and it will stay tat way...South Africans should deal with the unemployment and service delivery problems with their govt and leave those seeking a haven alone on their problems.

sizwe sekhethu.....chat later!

#39351 - 08/03/08 02:47 PM Re: Xenophobic attacks rooted in ignorance [Re: Hlubi_Ka_Ndlela]
Kirth_Dube Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: UK
Bantu bakithi ngiyalibingelala njalo ngilifisela impilo ende.

Our struggles continue and let us not cease to carry the fight forward. Even labo abalama ID abo omgunyathi please do not fool yourselves by defending isizwe esenza okubi kwabakini.

I xenophobia is now being waged silently since the South Africans have discovered the consequences of their barbarism on our defenceless kith and kin. Lest people walk blindly, bear it in mind that nowadays kabasakutshayi kodwa,sebekuthola uma uvakatshele emahofisini abo, kumbe komuhle (msitheli wasemzansi or embassy) uthi uyathatha amaphepha okuhambisa kumbe incwadi yomtwana yokuzalwa.

Our way forward

The only way forward is to know who we are as Mthwakazi people. Kasiziqoqeni siphumele egcekeni silwe impi ekhanyayo. No one will fight for us, as no one cares about izihlobo zethu, but only ourselves can defeat this Mugabe and Tswangirayi crusade that only endeavours to protect the shona and equip its people.

Ama South Africans will never help Mthwakazi because if they can, they would have did so a long time ago. They are similar to the shone who have been xenophobic to our people throughout their reign in Zimbabwe.

Wake up and smell the coffee we are at war here njalo kudingakala amasotsha.

Edited by Kuzolunga (08/03/08 02:55 PM)

#39352 - 08/03/08 03:51 PM Re: Xenophobic attacks rooted in ignorance [Re: Kirth_Dube]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
Quote:
Ama South Africans will never help Mthwakazi because if they can, they would have did so a long time ago. They are similar to the shone who have been xenophobic to our people throughout their reign in Zimbabwe.

Uyibukisise kuhle into oyikhulumayo, ongakhulunyiswa yibuhlungu ube usukhuluma into engekho. Impi leyo othi siyilwe uthi sizoncediswa ngobani? We need friends and our natural friends are South Africans, inti abangeke bayenze yikuthi basilwele thina sigoqe izandla.

#39354 - 08/03/08 05:46 PM Re: Xenophobic attacks rooted in ignorance [Re: Mthakathi27]
mpho1 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Gauteng,South Africa
In my travels around the sadc region the only people that i found to be tolerant where Zambians!not Batswana,Zulu or xhosa's end as such i would beg to differ mfowethu about needing south africans.
When i arrived in South africa shortly after Zimbabwes independence i realised that the people of this country were not accommodating to foreigners at all,to them i was 'kalanga and to this day my in-laws still look upon me as that.Xenophobic attacks would never cease it's an ingrained issue dating back to apartheid Zuid afrika!

#39361 - 08/04/08 05:29 PM Re: Xenophobic attacks rooted in ignorance [Re: mpho1]
Skhotha Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Empangeni
Sanibonani bafowethu.

Mpho1, awuthathi isimo sakho njengento ejwayelekile kungenjalo? Mina ngibona sengathi lobuhlungu onabo ngabasekhweni lakho kuvimba iqiniso. Ngicabanga ukuthi iposting kaHlubi-ka-Ndlela ikhombisa kahle kamhlophe ukuthi ama-South Africans ahlukene njengawo amaNdebele!
Cha, Kuzo mtakababa, uthini manje? Usubona ukuthi lokhu okubonakalayo kuyakudida usukhanda i-conspiracy theory yakho wedwa. Khula mfowethu!

#39372 - 08/05/08 01:45 PM Re: Xenophobic attacks rooted in ignorance [Re: Mthakathi27]
mpumelelo101 Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: durban, south africa.
what do you mean our natural friends are south africans??there is no one called a south african you are either ZULU, XHOSA,NDIYA, BHUNU etc!!!i have never met a green ID bookholder who identifies him\her self as south african!!are you aware of some zulus who would sabotage a Ndebele bcoz UMzilikazi stole inkomo zaShaka and fled 1500km north??

#39393 - 08/06/08 09:44 PM Re: Xenophobic attacks rooted in ignorance [Re: mpumelelo101]
Skhotha Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Empangeni
Sawubona Mpumelelo, ninjani mfowethu? Thina sidlala ukukhathala nje kodwa sisaphila kwaZulu.
I agree with you that we South Africans tend to fixate on our tribes or clans rather than our South African citizenship. I don't, however, see why his should be a problem. It follows on that as umZulu I am South African, is that really so wrong?
I would be very disappointed with any person who would make you suffer because uMzilikazi ran away with iLembe's cows because he wasn't the only person to do so.
Ukungafani kwethu akusho ukuthi asikwazi ukuphilisana.

#39398 - 08/07/08 11:48 AM Re: Xenophobic attacks rooted in ignorance [Re: Skhotha]
mpumelelo101 Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: durban, south africa.
having been unfortunate to stay with "ZULUS" of jozi and being a ZULU of upper-south coast (KZN),i have been witness to these murderous "zulus"deeds. its a pity they are putting the name of the greatest tribe into serious disrepute.skhotha get a KHUMALO, surname and go to the "zulus" ejozi eg kuboYeoville etc with your pass.bozokuthathela and in case you are insane enough to go to the cops,they will make a "statement"by wearing ingobo ezimnyama(in anticipation of your death).its scary out there if you are not a "zulu".also you should be aware that uMzilikazi aws the highest profile raider of Shakas cattle!!!

#39401 - 08/07/08 03:20 PM Re: Xenophobic attacks rooted in ignorance [Re: Kirth_Dube]
Matshiqi Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Cape Town
SUKA LAPHA MHANI!! KHASHANA NIZIPHUTHISA!!!
THINA AMAZULU DON'T GET INVOLVED IN EXTERNAL AFFAIRS! SAME GOES WITH THE REST OF SA!
WHY HELP U IZINKOMO THIEVES, WHEN U DENOUNCED THE ZULU IBIZO AND NIVUMELANA TO CALL YOURSELVES NDEBELES COZ U FELT THAT CHAKA HAD TARNISHED THE ZULU NAME?

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert