Inkundla3
Who's Online
1 registered (Seb2), 26 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38138 - 05/23/08 03:15 PM Tell me its not true
abafokazi Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Luton, england
A friend has just sent me text message asking me if it was true that Vuyo has passed away. Please someone can you tell me that this is not true, i fail to believe this as well. We grew in my home town listening to this South African gospel singer, he songs are very uplifting. He had hits such as ikhon'imfuyo and njalo.

If this is true i'll be devasted

PLEASE SOMEONE CONFIRM THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE

#38140 - 05/23/08 03:25 PM Re: Tell me its not true [Re: abafokazi]
Z61m Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: River Rother

#38143 - 05/23/08 06:25 PM Re: Tell me its not true [Re: Z61m]
msakazi Offline

Sakhamuzi

Loc: London, UK

#38152 - 05/23/08 09:06 PM Re: Tell me its not true [Re: abafokazi]
nomandebele Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: uk
Kubuhlungu.Rest in Peace Vuyo!

#38157 - 05/23/08 11:08 PM Re: Tell me its not true [Re: nomandebele]
Skhotha Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Empangeni
There is a traditional gospel song that Vuyo did in his own unique way that just sums up the way a lot of people feel about his passing. This is the not so correct english translation of message it carries " Father, when I lose that which I cherish help me accept that THY WILL BE DONE"

#38161 - 05/24/08 12:01 AM Re: Tell me its not true [Re: Skhotha]
Madlenya Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KwelikaMjoji
Awu lihambile iqhawe madoda, uyabona lensizwa yakwaMokeona bengijima nayo kwaJack laphayana eSanlam Centre.RIP Vuyo, siyobonana kwelizayo.

#38164 - 05/24/08 01:30 AM Re: Tell me its not true [Re: Madlenya]
abafokazi Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Luton, england
Lala ngokuthula kuphelile okwakho, you have done us well. Amaculo akho sizowakhumbula for many years to come, you were so edfying. Bathi abadala udwayi ufa lensiba zakhe. The only closest person who could almost sing like you is baba ngcobo.

Your work on earth is done, we also shall follow, i know ts painful, but thats the way konke kuzophela ngakho, hamba kahle qhawe levangeli, okuseleyo yikuthi uyebonana lomenzi wakho.

Thina esiseleyo, banewethu labodadewthu kasiziphatheni, iyofika imini.

#38169 - 05/24/08 07:15 AM Re: Tell me its not true [Re: abafokazi]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: G Skweya P.O Box Loxion
South African musician/celebrities are dropping like impukane shuwa. In a country where the president questioned the link between HIV and AIDS and the soon-to-be president Jacob Zuma knowingly slept with a HIV infected woman without a condom and in his own famous words 'took a shower after to cleanse himself after the act', what chance does the normal man in the street have then?

Dont get me wrong bantu, im not saying Vuyo died of AIDS but after the recent demise of Zombo and MaWillies (and im reliably informed that Stich is also knocking on the doors of heaven/hell), im left to wonder what really happened!

#38183 - 05/25/08 12:09 AM Re: Tell me its not true [Re: Mthoko]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: toronto/canada
Originally Posted By: Mthoko
South African musician/celebrities are dropping like impukane shuwa. In a country where the president questioned the link between HIV and AIDS and the soon-to-be president Jacob Zuma knowingly slept with a HIV infected woman without a condom and in his own famous words 'took a shower after to cleanse himself after the act', what chance does the normal man in the street have then?

Dont get me wrong bantu, im not saying Vuyo died of AIDS but after the recent demise of Zombo and MaWillies (and im reliably informed that Stich is also knocking on the doors of heaven/hell), im left to wonder what really happened!

Typical african mind..............You think that everyone who dies is an aids related case, you dont know that cancer is more dangerous than aids, muntu omnyama uyahlupha ucabanga ukuthi umuntu angacaka sebulawa yi aids, okunje angikaze ngikubone .

Vele wena mthoko nxa ungazange uphoxane /uphikisane labantu awuzwa kuhle lapha? Ujabu we MALAIKA wagula ele cancer abantu bagijimela ukuthi he hee uyafa nge aids, kodwa manje lokhe ephila uqinile kodwa odokotela abanjengawe (UN-QAULIFIED ZIM DOCTORS) they are quick to diagonize abantu nge aids

#38186 - 05/25/08 09:15 AM Re: Tell me its not true [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
Mthoko Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: G Skweya P.O Box Loxion
I dont intend to prolong this long drawn 'battle' between us that has seen us importing our animosity to every thread on our beloved forum, so i will extend an olive branch as a means of calling a truce (it takes the bigger man).

So BhudiMathawuzeni a.k.a. Tshisa, i suggest we refrain from petty name calling and derogatory insults. I will present to you my pespective and hope for the interest of a balanced debate, you will follow suit.

If you read my initial post, you will notice that i stated that 'Dont get me wrong bantu, im not saying Vuyo died of AIDS' . I merely questioned if there could be a link between his death and HIV as it appears to have a link with leukemia

LEUKEMIA FACTS:

In the UK , almost 7,000 people are diagnosed with leukaemia every year. The term leukaemia refers to a group of cancers of the blood cells. In leukaemia, white blood cells ? which are made in the bone marrow -- become abnormal, and divide and grow in an uncontrolled way.

White blood cells protect your body from infection. In leukaemia, some of the white blood cells don't grow properly. They stay in the bone marrow and keep reproducing in an uncontrolled way. These abnormal white blood cells fill up the bone marrow and prevent it from making healthy white blood cells. This means the body is less able to fight off infections.

The symptoms of leukaemia vary, depending on the exact type of disease and how advanced it is. Many symptoms are vague, such as fever, headaches, weight loss and night sweats. They may also include tiredness, breathlessness and pale skin, frequent infections that do not get better, abnormal bleeding from gums and cuts, heavier periods in women, bone pain (due to the pressure of a build-up of cells in the bone marrow), swollen lymph glands.

The exact cause of leukaemia isn't known, although there are some factors that increase the chance of developing it. These include: a weakened immune system, high doses of radiation, or diseases that affect the immune system (e.g HIV).

The effectiveness of treatment for leukaemia depends on the type and stage of the disease. Acute leukaemia often goes into remission (the symptoms go away; the disease is under control but not necessarily cured). But many people with acute leukaemia have a relapse (the disease returns). Treatment includes: chemotherapy, radiotherapy, bone marrow or stem cell transplant etc.

Cited from Newzimbabwe.com

What do you have to say Tshisa!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert