Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38160 - 05/24/08 12:00 AM Re: Brainless Xenophobic attackers ***** [Re: Skhotha]
Kirth_Dube Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: UK
This is not hear say but a qoute from a Mthwakazi woman our sister being attacked by the so called ZULUS. Qoutes from BBC website. If this is also hearsay then I wonder.

"Thabiso, a 36 year-old Zimbabwean woman, had to flee the township of Thembisa near Johannesburg, after a series of xenophobic attacks". "I was awoken by the sound of screaming on Monday. I realised they had set alight a shack belonging to a Mozambican immigrant".

"He tried to escape the fire. But the residents were armed with all sorts of traditional weapons and AK-47 rifles".

They shouted: "Umbambe engabaleki", which means "Don't let him run away" in Zulu.

"They threw a brick at his head and he fell down.The mob caught up with him, doused him with petrol and threw him back into the burning shack".

"The screams of the burning Mozambican still haunt me. When I close my eyes to try to sleep, I see the man screaming for help. But no-one helps him. I have never seen such barbarism. Other residents, who had seen us taking refuge at the house, followed us shouting: "Where are the foreigners?"

"This mob was armed with sticks and knives. They called out the house-owner's name and ordered her to give us up".
"What saved us was that we could speak Zulu, unlike some of the others who could only speak English"

If we can protest against the Chineese olympic torch the way it was done then we can do even better gainst Xenophobic 2010 South African World Cup.

#38162 - 05/24/08 12:08 AM Re: Brainless Xenophobic attackers [Re: Kirth_Dube]
Madlenya Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KwelikaMjoji
This is madness at its best, how come people think that only Zulus are involved in this barbaric fracas? In Jozi most people could speak Zulu, regardless which ethnic group they belong to. If i speak in Shona, does that mean that i am Shona, some of us showing untold shallowness just because we hate Zulus. Tell who is responsible for the violence in Cape Town? Are they Zulus again? Stop it mani, Zulu is just the lingo that happened to be used by these barbarians hunting our people down. I wish i was still there ibe izokhala iAK enyameni yendoda.

#38163 - 05/24/08 12:21 AM Re: Brainless Xenophobic attackers [Re: Madlenya]
Madlenya Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KwelikaMjoji
In such trying times we need pro-Mthwakazi leaders to stand up and talk for our people. This chaotic time could be manipulated to our advantage, we want our leaders wherever they maybe to stand up and talk for our people or forever shut their beaks.

#38166 - 05/24/08 02:59 AM Re: Brainless Xenophobic attackers [Re: lvovo]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
Ivovo
Sengiyakuthola manje thanks. I thought you were rejoicing that people are being killed. I felt like you were saying it is right, let the killing continue. Makukuthelela usizi lawe njengabanengi angeke ngakusola mfowethu. Laye uMthwakazi uthi kawunamona laye, thats fine. Bengikuzwa isikhathi esiningi like you are anti Mthwakazi. Kukanti lakho kuyabe kulungile ma umuntu edecida ukuba anti, it is a matter of choice. Bengisitsho nje for the sake of understanding amaposting akho. CHEERS

#38172 - 05/24/08 11:30 AM Re: Brainless Xenophobic attackers [Re: Zwangendaba]
mphakathi Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: south africa
ngicela umbono wakho Zwangendaba on this line of thinking, Is this not an opportunity for all those who have been affected by Shona tribalism to help get rid of those people eSA so they can go back home bayosotha uyise uMgabe?

okwesibili ngumbuzo nje, why are people screaming out so loud all of a sudden, yet upto this day the very same xenophobia against the Ndebele people is still happen, believe it or not we have lost that identity yobuNbebele as a result.

Nxa ungangipha okuyi-Discussion on what i am trying to put across ngingajabula mfethu.

i would also like to state that where human masses are involved word alone can not successifuly send a message, thats why iZanu does not hesitate to kill. likewise if we so desire a seperate Mthwakazi State i suggest we learn how to do things from what is happenning here in SA. for people to listen to you, there has to be an action of some sort!!

Ngiyamukele imibono yakhe wonke uZulu loba nje ngibhalele iZwangendaba.

#38173 - 05/24/08 12:35 PM Re: Brainless Xenophobic attackers [Re: mphakathi]
Kirth_Dube Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: UK
Today in Gauteng many people are gathering to show their disgust at the barbarism being perpetrated by South Africans on foreign nationals. This is a welcome gesture but on the other side bukani ukuthi AMAZULU wona what kind of gesture they offererd;

Quote:
SABC NEWS May 24, 2008, 08:15
The Congress of SA Trade Unions (Cosatu) in KwaZulu-Natal has condemned a decision by the Ethekwini Municipality to deny Zimbabweans in the city permission to stage a march today.

Zimbabweans aligned to the opposition Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) were to march to highlight the plight of their fellow countrymen and the latest attacks against foreign nationals in South Africa. Cosatu's provincial secretary Zet Luzipho says the municipality should have tightened security and allowed the march to take place.

If this so called Zulus are indeed our cousins then where is that brotherhood? Unkulunkulu akakabakatsi ngoswazi basazoyifunda ivaliwe.
When Mugabe unleashed the 5th brigade on our doorsten they ran amok on us like hungry hyenas raping our mothers, sisters and daughters, killing our brothers and fathers. They showed no remorse in all their activities, to them it was onother shift at work. This is the reason why we have come to hate abesitshoneni not of who they are but of what they have done. They have counter claimed that we did the same through our ancestors who came to their land with Mzilikazi and have accused us of stealing their cattle and women. One thing that strikes me about the Mthwakazi nation is that our leaders were not that barbaric, instead of raping and maiming those we encountered and defeated we infact pardoned them and incorperated them into our society and we lived happily ever after. Check this out1 The same tactic that the Shona's used gainst us is the same tactic that the South African's led by the Zulu's are now using. They both claimed that we are stealing their goods and taking away their women, they both maimed and continue to maim or people burning them alive and shooting them from behind. They both have set mobs against our people and have failed to apologise and take responsibility. Mugabe said 'yes' it was a moment of madness and the South Africans say 'yes' its a buch of thugs being fed up with their social problems which enamate from the influx of Zimbabwean illegal immigrants.
Sizwesakithi how sad that the people we think are our kith and kin have turned to be our worst nightmare.Instead of aknowledging that our people are refugees they turn around and address their Baas and say our people are illegal immigrants, they sit in the United nations security council and fool the world on their constitution that means nothing practically. Human Rights? Where is a place one can find human rights in South Africa? A place where women are raped every 3 seconds and many thousands succumb to gun crime every month. A place where a police docket can disappear infront of the judge. Young boys are sold to deathrow prisoners for sex in jails.........where is their democracy? can someone with their right senses please tell me.
Yes we suffer today but let them be warned that we went through Gugurahundi, we have reflected on it and what we are going through now does not frighten us a bit. We have grown now, we have knowledge and we can pull strings from anywhere.

Edited by Kuzolunga (05/24/08 12:38 PM)

#38174 - 05/24/08 04:47 PM Re: Brainless Xenophobic attackers [Re: Kirth_Dube]
Skhotha Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Empangeni
Never kulunge if this is the way anyone thinks things will be rectified. I am shocked, amazed and disturbed by your utterances. Would you rather the eThekwini Municipality risks the life of your countrymen by allowing a march when they have reservations on whether they will be able to provide adequate security? I'd imagine that the security forces are stretched by monitoring the many potential areas of conflict within the municipality. Please, lets us engage ourselves in constructive actions.
Yebo ngingumZulu hence my drive to provide you with the relevant facts. If you have been to SA you would know that many of the non-Zulu inhabitants of the country also use isiZulu as a 2nd or 3rd language. This might be the reason why the idiots who are harming us all use the language as a yardstick to measure citizenship.
Hopefully common sense will prevail and like-minded people who have a goal of peace & prosperity in mind will prevail. Kodwa I suspect that that isn't what some people would like to see. AmaZulu aren't what you think they are. Have a look at the history books and apply yourself. You'll see that it hasn't been all rosey for us either. We have been discreditted for years as brainless savages and baas boys. Are you aware how many of the ANC founding fathers were amaZulu?
Mfethu the only Zulus that are plotting your demise are those with criminal intentions ( who are the minority by far) and those in your discriminatory imagination. I wonder which country has no problems. Where you are at, are there no prisons, criminal courts and rape kits? If there are, what are they for?
Let me apologise for my tone, I don't mean to seem all knowing but it seems to me that you just don't want to see the real picture by choice. I recognise that SA has challenges but who doesn't?

#38175 - 05/24/08 05:06 PM Re: Brainless Xenophobic attackers [Re: Skhotha]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
Skhotha you are not Zulu at all. The very few sintu words you used betrayed you.

#38177 - 05/24/08 05:21 PM Re: Brainless Xenophobic attackers [Re: Mthakathi27]
Skhotha Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Empangeni
Mthakathi you are so right. I am umZulu. As I write this ngisesabelweni kwelikaVeyane!

#38179 - 05/24/08 06:03 PM Re: Brainless Xenophobic attackers [Re: Skhotha]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
Originally Posted By: Skhotha
Mthakathi you are so right. I am umZulu. As I write this ngisesabelweni kwelikaVeyane!

esabelweni sikaVeyane
elizweni likaVeyane.
ungazisikeli ehwahweni mfondini.

Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert