Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 48 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#38622 - 06/16/08 11:14 AM Re: Saphel'isizwe iUnited Nation ibhekile, [Re: Jazelindizayo]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
Mr Jazi

Once again you have proven that you have moved from where you were, maybe its through my works or other forumites. In the past you equivocally and categorically denied the existence of marginalisation, today you acknowledge its existence but all what you want is its extent. I am not going to dissappoint you here, i will never attempt to be what i am not, the truth is i am not sure of the degree of marginalisation taking place,, but what i know is that the marginalisation is grave.

Quote:
When you say that Matebeleland in underdeveloped you must go on to explain how, in country that is regarded as Third world and therefore underdeveloped, whose economy has all but collapsed where poverty and squalor reign supreme, how it is that a region can be said to be without development. You need to show that indicators of underdevelopment are higher in Matebeleland than elsewhere in the country- such indicators as infant mortality rates, mortality rates , literacy, unemployment, poverty and others.

Even the Shonas do not deny that Matebeleland lags behind in terms of development, to them the lack of it is attributable to the time of gukurahundi which they justify as a conventional war against the so called dissidents. Development is relative Mr Jazi, when a country is said to be underdeveloped it is because it is compared to more developed ones, therefore the development i am talking about is comparative. You can not tell me that a hungry person does not have anything in his or her stomach, it is all relative baba. It is folly for anyone to suggest that due to the current economic turmoil, that therefore the effects of the economic downturn should be experienced equally. Take it this way, who are facing the worst of global effects of price increases of food? Is it not the developing countries? This is exactly the same to what is happening in Zimbabwe today, owing to the limited economic opportunities for the people of Mthwakazi over a long period of time means that the adverse effects of this mega-hyper-inflation are more pronounced in Mthwakaziland. Logic dictates that we do not become over academic about the plight of our people, it is there and obvious for anyone who cares to see.

Quote:
As for being a freedom fighter- I do not believe that the genocide or marginalisation or any other ills real or perceived should form the basis on which Mthwakazi should seek freedom and uzibuse. Whether or not Matebeleland is marginalised is in my humble view not the basis for waging a campaign for freedom. The truth of the matter is that the ills that have be-fallen Mthwakazi do not make her unique and cannot be the basis for people to cry freedom. Am I saying that Mthwakazi should never seek to freedom ? no that is not what I am saying. For me the basis of Mthwakazi or any other nation seeking its freedom is founded in the belief that every man, every nation every people have a right to determine and decide their destiny. Mthwakazi has a right to self determination - not because of marginalisation or any other perceived slights but because it is the right of the people to decide who and what rules them. T

I fully agree with you, if you were man enough you could at least have acknowledge that i have said before that the major determinant for Mthwakazi's cry for freedom is because Mthwakazi is a nation and all nations have a right to self determination, but nonetheless, i acknowledge your dimensional shift and welcome your new, progressive and positive outlook. You allege that Mthwakazi does not need "crutches" to walk, meaning that other factors such as the genocide and marginalisation are inconsequential, i have to disagree with you on that. When you endeavour to execute your programme for emancipation you will find that even these factors come into play, i know what i am talking about.

Edited by Mthakathi27 (06/16/08 11:27 AM)

#38624 - 06/16/08 01:52 PM Re: Saphel'isizwe iUnited Nation ibhekile, [Re: Mthakathi27]
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Loc: At large
Mthakathi - you claim that I have always denied marginalisation of Matebeleland. Ngaphi njalo nini? Where and when have I ever denied that this. Would you be so kind as to furnish the forum and the world at large with evidence that proves this slight on my person and character.
On the contrary- I have evidence that I gleefully post below that shows clearly and without doubt wheree I have stood on the matter of marginalisation in Matebeleland. This post was written some five or so years ago in 2003.
http://www.inkundla.net/ubbthreads7olde/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Main/372/Number/5176#Post5178

Just in case you are pressed for time here is an excerpt from that post:-
Quote:
Far from denying the marginalisation of Mthwakazi, I have admitted that there is marginalisation. I have pointed out that the marginalisation is exaggerated partly out of ignorance and partly out of a desire to push the agenda for a breakway state. The logic is simple, if Matebeleland is as marginalised to the extent as has been potrayed here, then it follows that the other regions that have not been marginalised, enjoy a standard of living and development that is far beyond that of Matebeleland. Is this the case Jah Dingani? Do Shona people enjoy a standard of living that is higher than tha of the people in Matebeleland? Is Mashonaland more developed than Matebeleland? For development to take place, it must be fueled by economic growth, by any measure the Zimbabwean economy has not been growing over the past twenty three years- so, Jah Dingani , what has fuelled the development in Mashonaland?

The documents that you describe as important are only so in the eyes and minds of those whose minds do not allow them to look at a bigger and broader picture and thus enable to put things into perspective. The documents are not important- they are not even worth the paper that they are printed on for the following reason- in the light of Zimbabwe's imminent economic collapse what place do these documents hold? Is the economic collapse to be felt more keenly in Matabeleland than in Mashonaland? Unemployment is put at around 70% of the work force - is this figure any hiogher in Matebeleland than in Mashonaland. The percentager of people leaving below the poverty datum line is put at 80 - again is this figure any higher in Matebeland than in Mashonaland. What place then, do these supremacy documents hold in the current disintergration of the country?

There you go baba - far from shifting my position it is abundantly clear that nothing other than the sands of time have shifted. So before you set off into an orgy of self-congratulating and back slapping for having made me shift my stand the above quotation re-interates what I have always been saying.

You then go on to state that "even Shonas admit that Matebeleland lags behind" The questions is where and when. Where and when did these nameless and faceless Shonas admit that Matebeleland lags behind. Are these the same faceless Shonas who claim that Mthwakazi is unwashed and uneducated? do you agree with them when they make such claims or do you simply cherry pick statements that support and bolster your arguments? On what grounds and by whose authority do these Shonas make these claims? And because the claims have been made by Shonas should they be taken as gospel?

You then go on to claim that
Quote:
for the people of Mthwakazi over a long period of time means that the adverse effects of this mega-hyper-inflation are more pronounced in Mthwakaziland.

And this I find to be a fantastic statement. Where is the evidence that supports this wild and unsubstantiated allegation My reference to the economy was not with respect to the suffering of the people. Rather as before it was with the question of what fuels development in mind. In 2003 I asked the rabid Jah Dingani what it is that had fuelled development in Mashonaland and not in Matebeleland. I stand corrected but to my understanding development can only be fueled by a sound and growing economy that allows the government to invest in physical infrastructure as well as provide services (hospitals, schools and social security). It is my hypothesis ( and here I emphasize the term hypothesis) that the Zimbabwean economy has never been one that can ever be described as sound or growing or stable. If the economy was sound, stable and growing then why was ESAP introduced in 1990? The economy has never been sound so tshela mina baba what has fuelled development in Mashonaland in the absence of a viable and strong economy? If Mashonaland is as developed relative to Matebeleland then the only arguments hold true - Mashonaland should have higher literacy rates and lower mortality rate. Mashonaland should have higher employment rates? I do not know how long you have been on this forum but many of these are old arguments and sometime in 2004 a contributor called Lobengula wrote a post that cited that literacy rates and infant mortality rates were higher and lower, respectively, in Matebeleland than in Mashonaland. You can carry out a search this forum for that post.

As for needing a crutch to hobble to freedom, I insist that Matebeleland doess not need the crutch of a tenous marginalisation that as yet has not been proven, Matebeleland does not need to prop her long walk with genocide - all that she needs is the knowledge that the right to self determination is hers to exert. When you cry jump up and down about being marginalised in country where the majority of the people live in poverty and squalor then you leave people with no option other than to question your sanity.

Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

A mind is only useful if it is open

#38625 - 06/16/08 04:05 PM Re: Saphel'isizwe iUnited Nation ibhekile, [Re: Jazelindizayo]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Quote:
You then go on to state that "even Shonas admit that Matebeleland lags behind" The questions is where and when. Where and when did these nameless and faceless Shonas admit that Matebeleland lags behind. Are these the same faceless Shonas who claim that Mthwakazi is unwashed and uneducated? do you agree with them when they make such claims or do you simply cherry pick statements that support and bolster your arguments? On what grounds and by whose authority do these Shonas make these claims? And because the claims have been made by Shonas should they be taken as gospel?

For the first time we have enjoyed a clean debate, without demeaning each other, i appreciate a clean fight. Having said that i have to say that i vehemently disagree with you on a number of issues.
On the Marginalisation of Mthwakazi as i have already said, there is no over exergaration at, the marginalisation is real and extremely grave. Do not ask me for numbers for i do not have them. Just recently, when Tswangirayi visited Impilo Hospital, he was astounded by what he saw, he commented that the effects of the economy are more harsh in Matebeleland because of marginalisation of the Matebele people. Let me once again attempt to explain using a scenario, imagine that the cost of a loaf is $10, and You earn $20 montly and I earn $10 monthly, due to what ever reasons the price of a loaf increases to $15, my earning power decreases to ?5 and your earning power decreases to ?15. From the scenario, it is clear that we are both going to suffer but at least the effects would be better for you because you could still be able to buy bread. The scenario deliberately is simplified.

I think you are missing the point on the economy of Zimbabwe, when Mugabe took over from Ian Smith, the economy of Zimbabwe actually grew, there was positive economic growth. This was due to a number of factors, firstly, the sanctions under the Smith regime were lifted and secondly there was massive capital investment from investors. There was no investment in Matebeleland during that period because of gukurahundi, a political scenario which was engineered by Mugabe for that purpose. In the early 80s to mid 90s, the people of Mashonaland actually massively gained from the fruits of an independent Zimbabwe. This was not the case in Matebeleland. Very few basic infrastructure if any has ever been effected in Matebeleland after the so called independence. But we know that in Mashonaland many dams were constructed, many roads were built, many irrigation schemes were built, not to forget that the financial sector is part of the infrastructure that fuels development, ina Mashonaland they had and still have a well developed financial sector, this reason for this you will be told that "Harare is the capital city". Basic economic fundamentals were present in Zim in the early 80s and this set many Shonas in a better footing than Matebeles.
I agree with Shonas who say that they are more educated than most of us, this is not a matter of cherry picking to bolster my argument, it is a matter of reality. I am not saying that they are educated than you personally. Schools were part of the infrastructure that the people of Mashonaland enjoyed.

Literacy and numeracy levels do not determine the level of an economy or economic activity in a country. I am not going to give you an example of this because i think you know what i mean, but if you insist then i will. If you were in Zimbabwe in the early 80s to mid 90s then you will be aware that, economic deals were signed with many different countries on a daily basis. AID agencies poured their AID in Zimbabwe, where did all the money go to, it is obvious and known that due to the gukurahundi smoke screen, all the money benefited Mashonaland. Even the little revenue that the City of Bulawayo generated benefited Harare, how you may ask, all the revenue generated was taken by the central government and redistributed, the City fathers always complained that the government owed it. Yes, i know, you will say, all the towns and cities' generated revenues was taken to the central government for redistribution, yes, it is true, take it this way, this is purely an example which depicts a real scenario, what used to happenwas like this: Bulawayo will contribute $10 and Harare $20; Gweru $5, Mutare $2 and upon redistribution, Harare will get $25, Mutare $3, Gweru $7 and BUlawayo the remaining $2, who benefits from this scenario?

#38626 - 06/16/08 06:54 PM Re: Saphel'isizwe iUnited Nation ibhekile, [Re: Mthakathi27]
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Loc: At large
Mthakathi
Indeed this is the first time that the debate has been clean. I am never the first to cast the first stone.
The greek philosopher Socrates once said Scio me nihil scire; scio nescio which I am told translates to I know I know nothing That sir has long being one of my guiding maxims. I know I know nothing.

Is this the same Tsvangison who is campaigning for the presidency of the ruins known as Zimbabwe. Even a blind man can see and a deaf man has heard the cries of marginalisation emanating from Matebeleland. Little wonder then that along comes Master Roundhead (with apologies and liberties to Charles Mangua) crying louder than the bereaved, his crocodile tears drying up no sooner had he turned his back. To that end I would be inclined to think that Master Roundhead was merely politicking and playing to the gallery telling the people of Bulawayo and Matebeleland what he thought they wanted him to hear. For what its worth, I do not trust him this Master Roundhead on whom everyone has pinned their hopes on. His policies on such issues as what will happen to Mugabe with respect to the genocide in Matebeleland in particular and human rights abuses seem to change depending on which way the wind is blowing.

I know I know nothing

You then state that upon taking over from Smith the economy grew due to massive capital investment but you dein to mention who it was that was investing and in what industries. If anything was there not what is referred to as "white flight" following independence and with it a significant amount of capital? If indeed as you claim that the economy grew, was that money not used to fund free education and health provision for all including Matebeleland with little left over to fund the development of physical infrastructure?

You then go to refer to aid agencies and their pouring in of aid. With respect, since when was the development of a country fuelled by aid? Can a country be transformed beyod recognition on aid and aid alone? How much of that aid found its way to the intended recipients? What of the rampant snouts-in-the trough corruption that was the mainstay of those heady days?

Did the whole of Mashonaland benefit from this largesse or was it pockets within Mashonaland that enjoyed those crumbs that fell their way?

If the economy was going great guns, when in your opinion did things start to go wrong?

By 1990 wasn't employment around 50%, corruption rife, poverty on the increase hence the need for structural adjustment? Square this and other circles for me baba.

How many of those roads that you claim were built then are intact today?

Liteacy and numeracy rate on their own are not an indicator of economic activity- that I will give you. But taken together with other indicators they tell their own story - thus in Rhodesia the evidence of the two tier system of Ian Douglas Smith's illegal apartheid regime lay not in signs that stated Whites only - the white enjoyed a higher literacy rate, lower infant mortality rate, longer life expectancy than the average black man as a result of a two tier system. If as you claim that there was two tier system post independence then that would have manifested itself in the indicators and indices referred to above?
I know I know nothing!

I would like to return to the issue of the crutches on the long walk to freedom. Had there not been any Gukurahundi genocide, had there not been the marginalisation that you claim was broad, detailed and elaborate, would you be here today proclaiming independece for Mthwakazi. Had there been sweetness and light, milk and honey, street paved in gold and coated with diamonds in the post-independent Zimbabwe would you be here today asking Mugabe to let you people go. If you answer those questions with honesty then you will see why I said there is no need for crutches on this long walk for freedom. But then again as Socrates said I know I know nothing.

Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

A mind is only useful if it is open

#38627 - 06/16/08 08:38 PM Re: Saphel'isizwe iUnited Nation ibhekile, [Re: Jazelindizayo]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Quote:
...referred to as "white flight" following independence and with it a significant amount of capital

I agree with you on what you term "white flight", it is true that when Zimbabwe attained its so called political independence that many whites who had invested in Zimbabwe left the country, but it has to be remembered that many more came in to invest into the country. But above that as i mentioned in previous post, the lifting of sanctions meant that world markets particuarly for agricultural produce were open and to a lesser extent of raw-minerals such as gold and other valuable minerals. The tourism industry boomed. The growth of the Zimbabwean economy immediately after independence is not a wild claim but stark reality.
Quote:
...was that money not used to fund free education and health provision for all including Matebeleland with little left over to fund the development of physical infrastructure?

Yes, no sir, i did not claim that Mthwakazi did not get anything from the government or that no investment was ever done in Matebeleland, but my contention is that the investment was neglible and too restrictive. I do not know about where you come from, but where i come from, there was no meaning development ever effected by the government of Mr Robert Mugabe. No new hospital was built, no new clinic was built, there was only one doctor for a vast area, and no new schools were built except rebuilding those which were destroyed during the struggle. And most of the work was done by us and our parents, we moulded bricks we paid what was called building levy,we helped in the actual rebuilding of those destroyed classes. It was our labour, it was through our sweat that we managed to rebuild those schools. In most cases our teachers were not trained, when we starting having trained teachers in our schools most of them were Shonas. I am talking of a rural Matebeleland area.

Quote:
With respect, since when was the development of a country fuelled by aid? Can a country be transformed beyod recognition on aid and aid alone?

Where and when did i allude to that? An economy of a country even of a village is a complex entity, you can not claim that only one factor fuels its growth, the economic factors work together in an intricately intertwinned manner. Therefore AID in developing countries forms one of the strands of development. If AID is managed efficiently and effectively it could help a country to grow, but this is not to say that AID alone transforms economies of developing countries.

Quote:
Did the whole of Mashonaland benefit from this largesse or was it pockets within Mashonaland that enjoyed those crumbs that fell their way?

I don't think that the whole of Mashonaland benefited, i heard of the marginalisation of Karangas and Manyikas. Referring to the economic benefits as "crumbs that fell their way" is an understamentand a bit misleading,for it means that what they received was not meant for them, it just landed on their way by mistake, no, and no again, the distribution of economic benefits was well planned and well orchastrated.

Quote:
If the economy was going great guns, when in your opinion did things start to go wrong?

Right from the beginning, when you see a bus moving from point A to point B, never assume that it is in good condition, ask me i will tell you, i used to board buses that used pieces of wood as their crank shafts.
Quote:
How many of those roads that you claim were built then are intact today?

Very, very, very few.
Quote:
I would like to return to the issue of the crutches on the long walk to freedom. Had there not been any Gukurahundi genocide, had there not been the marginalisation that you claim was broad, detailed and elaborate, would you be here today proclaiming independece for Mthwakazi. Had there been sweetness and light, milk and honey, street paved in gold and coated with diamonds in the post-independent Zimbabwe would you be here today asking Mugabe to let you people go. If you answer those questions with honesty then you will see why I said there is no need for crutches on this long walk for freedom. But then again as Socrates said I know I know nothing.

I doubt very much, the marginalisation and deliberate destruction of Matebele culture means that there is no security for me and for my children. There is no hope for progress. If marginalisation was not there and not affecting me, i am not sure whether i would be as dtermined as i am today. Lack of marginalisation would have meant that our region is recognised for what it is, its aspirations would not be stiffled or denied. We would have our own radio and TV stations, we would have our own unique economic systems, that is we would be allowed to develop the way we want as long as we don't pose any threat to anyone.
Lack of hope fuels the desire to self-determination. As Mthwakazi we have no hope and confidence in that country called Zimbabwe. I am not in anyway trying to crush your crutches argument. But to say the truth if we were treated with respect, i can't see why we should have started agitating for freedom. We were going to be free within Zimbabwe, but that never happened.

#38651 - 06/18/08 08:06 PM Re: Saphel'isizwe iUnited Nation ibhekile, [Re: Mthakathi27]
duze Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: uk
Mthakathi mfo kunjani. phila mina ngisaphila. mfowethu musa ukuzichithela isikhathi sakho ngabantu abangeke bakwenzela lutho. abantu abangenancedo kuwena. abantu abazokuthuka . abantu abafana no jazielindizayo. umbhekisise kahle lomuntu mfowethu. noma ususithi let us have a good old debate avele asho ngenhlamba. umbhekisise mfowethu ngoba yena ungumbhidlizi. awubheke nje ulanda into athi wayibhala 5 years back. 5 years?? ubeyifihle kuphi sonkelesikhathi?

lomuntu uzithi unguMndebele kodwa inkulumo yakhe iyaphikisana nalokhu akushoyo. awubheke nje uthi ukumaginalayizwa kwethu yinto engekho. uvelaphi nje yena ngoba thina maNdebele asisazi nesisodwa isikolo esakhiwa nguhulumeni ka mgabe.

this guy is a phoney. he is not what he says he is and for that alone i call him a corward.come out and say i am a tshona i see things like so and so , we will respect him. but look at him . a wolf in a phoney fong kon sheep skin ukhuluma inyongo. siyahlupheka yena uthi kungasu mgabe kube asizanga e Europe. nyongo yodwa uyabheda nje. ngiyezwa uyamphendula. kodwa uthi uzozwa? ngeke. hlukana naye mfo. kukhona umuntu ocabanga ukuthi abonge umgabe ngoba umenze irefugee? besivele sizoza la esikhona kodwa sasizoza ngokuzofunda nangokuzosebenza hatshi ukuzocela. we have lost all our dignity because of this refugee status and ujazelindizayo says we must be gratefull to mugambe. yinyongo yodwa lendaba yale ndoda mfowethu Mthakathi hlukana naye.

izwa nje uphika nokuthi the zimbambwe economy grew immideately after Ian Smith. the economy grew, fact. then lento yabo yobusela nepotism, downright laziness, nomona kuhlangene nokuziphakamisa umuntu wakhona engcolile enuka amakhwapha, ne simple lack of natural manegerial skill the economy crushed. he can try to defend the failure of the tshona but its public knowledge that they failled to manage the once bread busket of Africa. they are a faillure. the tshona is a failure klaar.

so mfowethu Mthwakazi omuhle qhubeka usibhalele thina Mthwakazi siyezwa ubuhlungu obuzwayo nezingane zakho nezethu. hlukana nje nokuphendulana nomuntu onjongo yakhe yikukucekela phansi nesizwe sakwenu.

#38664 - 06/19/08 06:10 AM Re: Saphel'isizwe iUnited Nation ibhekile, [Re: duze]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Duze
Ngiyabonga ngesaluleko sakho, phila nsizwa yakithi.
I have to say this, in my mind and heart i had told myself that i would never respect Jazi. We seemed to differ significantly, but of late i have realised one or two things that have changed my mind about him. I will state them, as i see them, these things are, his stance towards gukurahundi, he seems to be against the attrocities and he has even gone to the extent of saying that those who were killed were killed for none other than being Ndebele; secondly, he agrees that Mthwakazi must seek her independence, maybe he had proclaimed the same before but as for me, this was his first and i respect that. His only concern is that the reasons that some of us want to use to justify our cause are cumbersome and i agree with him, they are, but i feel they are necessary; lastly but not least, he agrees that Mthwakazi is marginalised but not to the extent that some of us claim it to be, i agree with him on the marginalisation of Mthwakazi but differ with him on the extent of Mthwakazi's marginalisation.

This is the most progressive; the most clean debate that we have ever engaged in, i reciprocate a good debate.
I know how you feel Mr Duze and i respect that feeling because i have been there before.
As for whether Mr Jazi is Shona or Ndebele on that i am sorry i can say anything because i simply don't know. I have met many forumites face to face, but i have not been lucky to meet Jazi.

#38696 - 06/20/08 01:57 PM Re: Saphel'isizwe iUnited Nation ibhekile, [Re: Mthakathi27]
bongani Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: Afrika
uJazi uliswina

#38708 - 06/21/08 12:16 AM Re: Saphel'isizwe iUnited Nation ibhekile, [Re: Mthakathi27]
duze Offline
Sikhulu

Mthakathi nsizwa yakwethu ngiyabingelela. kunjani kodwa. mina ngisaphila mfowethu. ngiyezwa uyakhuluma igama lakho angeke ngaliphikisa ngoba uzibekile izizathu kwacaca. kodwa mfowethu loka jazi yena uhlulwa yini ukukhuluma acace??? njalo yena udungumqondo. la aqhamuka khona udungumqondo. inkulumo yakhe idungomqondo njaloooooo. cha mfowethu sikubonile ukuhlupheka, siyafa siyaphela yena akaboni ngani elibele yikusidungimiqondo??? usekhona uMthwakazi namanje osenamahloni ukuzibiza ngoMthwakazi?? akaze kwayiwa nxanye kungemanzi yebo. kodwa phela inkulumo yomuntu mayicace hayi ukudungana nemiqondo.

aphinde eyise athukane. cha mfo mina lombemi ungidungumqodo. ukuthi naye uzwelana nathi ngesihluku segugulawundi akusho lutho lokho. sebebaningi abesitshoneni abathi babengazi shame siyanizwela. kodwa lokho akusho phela ukuthi basifisela ukuthi sihlale kahle kuMthwakazi wethu. cha. yiboke labo ojazi. baza ngokudunga imiqondo.

asihlanganeni zinsizwa labo abazimiseleyo. sikhohlwe indaba yabantu abazisidunga imiqondo ngesikhathi thina sifuna imiqondo ecacileyo. amaNdebele awakaze ahlale ngokukhululeka. kwaba ngamabhunu. basibandlulula basithwalisa kanzima zafa izingane zabantu. makusuka abelungu kuza amatshona. koze kubenini. kubenini. sigcwele umhlaba wonke sizalela amagangeni. ingane zethu zikhulela emagangeni. nxa kungasayenzanga thina esibasha kokwenziwa ngobani pho??sivele siyafa siyaphela. so manje sihlaleleni. nina boMthakathi yini enifanele ukuhamba phambili niyeke indaba zabo phoney misunderstood jazi. akuhlanganweni madoda kuyiwe phambili baningi asebekhathele. sikhathele.

awubheke nje kwenzakalani kuleliyazwe. amagazi ezingane ezingenacala ayakhala. angeke balungelwe yilutho. even izifuyo zabo zoqalekiswa njengabo.akhalenjalo amagazi abafowethu abafela ize. bebulawa ngamatshona. noma ngazama ukuthi athi siya exajaretha, uyabheda nje.akasibonanga isihluku ngoba wayehleli lekubo la abuyakhona okwaziwa nguye nabakubo. mqaphele mfowethu. mina ngisafisa ukuthi sihlanganeni sikhulume. futhi kohlangana labo abangasenandaba noma kukhona ma cio noma cha. open. sala kahle mfo.

#38712 - 06/21/08 11:06 AM Re: Saphel'isizwe iUnited Nation ibhekile, [Re: Mthakathi27]
duze Offline
Sikhulu

Mthakathi mfethu kunjani. ngisesekuyo lendaba yalendoda yamajazi. kwagama layo nje liletha imifanekiso emibi. izwa nje. jazielindizayo. iningi labotsotsi abashiyani nje namajazi.

ngizinikeze isikhathi sokufunda imibhalo yayo lendoda lapho nibhala niphendulana nikhulumisana. cha mfethu lomuntu akalungile neze. umuzwe nje la athi this marginalization of the Ndebele its there but minimal. ukugcwala kwamatshona kwaBulawayo emisebenzini kungamanga. ukuvalelwa amathuba kwamaNdebele kungamanga. ngempela? uqhamuka kuphi lomNdebele ngempela?

kubuhlungu. ungcono yena ongakuzwayo. hamba manje uye ezibhedlela zonke zasemaNdebeleni uyebheka bangaki ama nurse trainee angamaNdebele. mangaki amatshona? technical apprentices kwaBulawayo. teacher training. yonke indawo.ufuna ubufakazi, nee. ngingabhala kugcwale ihard drive yekhomputha. mina self. ngesikhathi ngiqeda isecondary school ngangifuna ukuba yi technical apprentice. i knew what i wanted in life. ngaqala ukuxhumana na Air Rhodesia about my intended career. i had so much correspondence with Air Rhodesia inqwaba yezincadi ngibuza ukuthi bafuna maphi amasabjecti. into eyayinhle ngabelungu babekwazi ukuphendula. njalo mangibhala babengiphendula.

ngaqinisake ku maths science and engilish. before i finished school kwachincha kwaba yizimbambwe. ngapasa kahle kakhulu ngaze ngazingcoma nami ngathi cha yenzekahle inkunzi emnyama inkomo edla yodwa. kuphi. nga aplaya ngabhliswa amathesti angazi mangaki.amatshona ngaleGrand PLan yayo atshintsha ukuthi amatrainees wonke, ngithi wonke, awathathwe kuhulumeni. if a company wanted trainees it has to go through the gorvenment who will then supply it wih trainee students. private ,gorvenment konke. futhi if inkampani ingatrain itaxwa kakhulu. mfo ngahamba kulendawo okuthiwa yimimosa la esasibhalela khona okunye okuyitest angisakhumbuli kwakubizwani. same thing every week mfo. lomuntu okuthiwa yitechnical officer ukhuluma istshona. lesisitshona esi deep. masiphuma sesiqedile ukubhala uzobona abafana besitshoneni sebemgcwalele bekhuluma ngesitshona sizesihambe. next yingcwadi sorry you did not make the grade. try next time. kwaze kwaphela unyaka mina lo nabafowethu sibhala into efanayo kodwa lutho. abanye bathi kungcono ukuba ngamatemporali teachers sizame while sihola.

kwabanzima kimi lokho ngoba ngangiyizonda kabi kabi lento yokufundisa.ngathi railways bangikhomba emimosa. ngahlala impela isikhathi. ekugcineni ngasengifuna umsebenzi nje noma yimuphi emephepheni. yonke indawo ngamatshona and angisazi even u a. nginguMndebele mina ngikhulele esintwini.akusicala lokho.

mfo ngazengaya kutempolali teaching leyo. ngainteviwa litshona. ngathi ngifika kulesisikolo esisekhaya mfo. ngihamba ngenyawo umangiya ekhaya. kwakuyisikole esitsha esivulwayo.i aphathophu. kungenasikole sifundisela ematsheni sisheya amaclass neprimari. udoti. mfo. ngafika mina ngathola amatshona angu4. amatempolali teachers. ngikhuluma ngakwaMthwakazi impela. ikhona indawo ekhaya esiyibiza kwaMthwakazi ngempela. 4 matshona all unqualified plus nami. 3 of these tshona cant even say a word in Ndebele. kwahlalahlala kweza amanye amatshona ayi2. sesibangaki manje 7. one of these tshonas listen to this, the guy did not even have o levels. wayeselusa izinkomo zika staffing officer. tell me.all these tshonas did not have 5 o levels. all mfo. why would i lie? how do i know. kwafika omunye utisha owayequalified ke yena. kwathiwa akaphathe. kwakungumuntu wesiNdebeleni ke loyo. kwasekufuneka udephuthi. wafuna amacertificatesethu sonke ukuze abe fair ukukhetha phela. zavelakanjaloke izindaba. yimina ngedwa zwi phakathi kwe 7 . ngenziwa udeputy kanjalo.

ngitsheleke ojazi abakwazi lokhu? uyathandabuza ngempela noma udungumqondo nje. kwenziwa konke lokho kuqashana kukhona abanye osisi khona la abangomakhelwane abana7 o level subjects bahleli istaffing officer ithi they are not Grade matirial.

the day engaya khona ku interview ngaya ePlumtree mfo. nanamhlanje indawoyakhona angiyazi.kutanasa mfo okulitshona kungumkhulu osenenwele ezimhlophe. mfo amatshona, angizenzi mangithi ngenhliziyo yami yonke. angiwafuni. safika sibabili nenye intombazane eyayimhlophe nje sihlangana ebhasini siyabuza phela indawo asiyazi. sonke sibuya kwaBulawayo. sasesithe sizomelana after inteview ukuze sihambisane ngoba amabhasi ayehlupha.loyamkhulu mfo wavela wamthatha loyasisi wamfaka emotweni yakhe. ngabona ngemoto isingidlula losisi wabheka phansi ngamahloni. umkhulu gone nalomtwana obezefuna umsebenzi. wangishiya mina. angizange ngambona futhi. loyamtwana wayezokwenza ngempela elambile? so wazilahlela kulomkhulu ngoba efuna ukuba ngu tempolari teacher. this is the kind of our life under the evil racist murderuos tshona. i was left with 2 choices, stay as a tempolari teacher at my age or go join ubaba eGoli. you wont believe this. the first company enga aplayela khona yangithatha first time. when the chief engineer looked at my results he called the office. to use his words mfo wathi, this is the best you can get in south africa. let us get him before other companies snatch him. kanjalo mfo my career stated. i am where i am from there. that wasted time ngidlalwa ngamatshona kube ngiphambili manje. lendaba yalomuntu ujazi ngumbedo nje kwaphela. sala kahle Mthwakazi omuhle onenhlonipho

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert