Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 44 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37976 - 05/16/08 09:39 AM Re: "I want to go home." ***** [Re: mbaleki]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
Tell me ukuthi if it was you what were you going to do, a foreigner comes into your country and the perosn is allocated an RDP house and you are denied that priviledge usale uhleli emkhukhwini what would you do??

What would you do if a Tshona person comes to Bulawayo and he is given a low cost house and you are denied that house??? Will you just seat back and say whatever or you will take up arms?

This issue is too complex for us to just condem these guys, kulesisusa, lets dig the root cause and then we might be in a position to analyse the whole fracus. Otherwise as of now singaqambelana amanga.

Phambili ngomzabalazo

#37979 - 05/16/08 11:08 AM Re: "I want to go home." [Re: lvovo]
nomandebele Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: uk
Heshi bhudi i hope you are not saying these things bcoz you actually believe ukuthi what ever the situation you condone violence.I hope kuphela u want to argue to be different thats all. Im sure its not entirely true that all immigrants in SA are getting free or government funded housing nilly willy?Even if they were then its not their fault its system that's failing the Sa citizens not the innocent immigrants.I know ukuthi lapha eUk they say exactly the same thing but i know for a fact ukuthi the only time that foreigners are awarded priority housing is when they are refugees and the onus is upon the relevant authorities to house them otherwise you join iwaiting list just like everyone else.The problem ngabantu laba i think yikuthi bajayele ukwenzelwa, they think the whole world owes them and therefore if they dont get things their way they attack their neighbour who seems to have it all. Forget that that neighbour has worked hard. no .... I bet you the pepetrators of this appalling deed ngomatshaya inyoka who have never worked in their entire lives.Ivovo tell me will killing of an innocent being make the gov give these heartless beings the low cost housing they want? I dont think so.

#37980 - 05/16/08 12:16 PM Re: "I want to go home." [Re: lvovo]
Bhudaza Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Byo, Mthwakazi
As far as I know this violence is taking place in the slum (emikukwini) where abantu bakithi also live. Unless if I am being misinformed by reports.

Originally Posted By: lvovo
Tell me ukuthi if it was you what were you going to do, a foreigner comes into your country and the perosn is allocated an RDP house and you are denied that priviledge usale uhleli emkhukhwini what would you do??

What would you do if a Tshona person comes to Bulawayo and he is given a low cost house and you are denied that house??? Will you just seat back and say whatever or you will take up arms?

This issue is too complex for us to just condem these guys, kulesisusa, lets dig the root cause and then we might be in a position to analyse the whole fracus. Otherwise as of now singaqambelana amanga.

Phambili ngomzabalazo

Edited by Bhudaza (05/16/08 12:18 PM)

#37981 - 05/16/08 01:25 PM Re: "I want to go home." [Re: Bhudaza]
Zwangendaba Offline
Nkosi

Loc: New York, New York, USA
Bafowethu.

Whilst I do not in anyway condone VIOLENCE, I would like to add here and say, ALL CREATURES WERE CREATED WITH COMPETITION. IZIDALWA ZONKE ZABEKWA ISIBUNGU SONCINTISWANO. Utsho njalo umbhalo wesintu.

For that reason, when one is threatened with being overcome, they tend to be violent.

Akusikho kithi e SA. Akunani ukuthi sidinga imisebenzi khona.

Historically, our fathers used to go and look for work in SA ngoba amabhunu took them as cheap labour, and the SA citizens demanded FAIR TREATMENT. So a big void created by the SAA STRUGGLE was filled in by our fathers and mothers who were the least interested in the QUARREL OF THE WHITES AND ABENSUNDU in SA.

Today we go to look for work there because there is no work in our own country Mthwakazi. Now that the NEW South Afrikans are prepared to take those jobs, they find themselves "UNQUALIFIED" and that creates resentment. IT IS THEIR COUNTRY AND THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO DESTROY IT IF THEY WISH.

Esimele sizibuze khona okwamanje is: WHAT IS TO BE DONE?????

Li Zwangendaba.

#37982 - 05/16/08 03:58 PM Re: "I want to go home." [Re: Mthakathi27]
mphakathi Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: south africa
yebo mthakathi bebezikhombisela. umbuzo uthi wona, ukukhombisa lokukhonjwa kwabo lokhu akusikho na yezinye yezinto ezincuncu ezixegise uluntu lwesintwini? refer to strategy yabetshabi of sending their boys ukuzomithisa odawethu hence reducing the mthwakazi population?

uDavid Ndoda kwenye yezikondlo zakhe titled "Sifazane Sakithi", ukubeka sobala ukuthi isizwe yisizwe ngesifazane saso!!

We may be at the receiving end but subtract the shonas, kunini sabangama-border jumper asikaze sihlaselwe eSA.

i sincerely fill the SA citizens have a case. if they are to be as weak as we the Ndebeles did back home, then they might soon lose their identity like we have lost ours to the shona people back home!

i stand to be corrected.

#37983 - 05/16/08 04:09 PM Re: "I want to go home." [Re: lupane]
mphakathi Offline
Mafikizolo

if we are to talk africa day and consequently embrace every african in our homes just like that, then i see no reason why we should be screaming for a Mthwakazi republic.

All i am pointing out is lento eyenzeke eSA is not wrong. But Mthwakazians should learn from it ukuthi thats what we should be doing to protect our land, our culture, our woman, etc le koBulawayo!!

#37984 - 05/16/08 04:21 PM Re: "I want to go home." [Re: mbaleki]
mphakathi Offline
Mafikizolo

yebo mbaleki.

ukuhlalisana kuhle lomakhelwane yinto eqakathekileyo sibili, kodwa ungabona umakhelwane esengena endlini yakho esidla edlini yakho, esembatha ingubozakho nanzelela.

loba uyisilima esifuna ukuphekelwa kanye lokusetshenzelwa, akutsho ukuthi umakhelwane ngoba esenelisa ukuzenzela sokufanele akwemuke okungokwakho.

this is exactly how we lost iMat'land to the Shona people.

We Ndebele's are just too receptive!!!

Lets learn from SA and go Home and do the same!!!

KOze Kubenini???

#37986 - 05/16/08 05:22 PM Re: "I want to go home." [Re: mphakathi]
Thabo70 Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Norfolk
Angivumelani labafowethu abathi south africans are right by killing other people to defend their identity. People should remember that we now live in a global village, civilised world, we are not in the dark world anymore. We do not belong to the banana republic. Singabantu silemilomo siyathetha. Ngakho ukubulalana in the name of defending identity is completely in human and out of order. Abantu abatshaya becitha igazi belong behind bars. They have no place in the morden society, this applies to people who spread hatred in different forms e.g. hard core tribalist, we should tell them in their faces that they are sick people mentally. Abantu abahlalisane regardless of differences and ethnicity. Shame to those people who think violence is a way of preserving your identity, tribe and nationality.This is the time people should be talking about peace among human race. We have evolved. Let us tolarate each other and leave together bantu bakithi. Amazulu akakhumbule ukuthi umdabuko wethu uyafana. Singabantu banye, singomakhelwane Mazulu.

#37990 - 05/16/08 10:30 PM Re: "I want to go home." [Re: mphakathi]
nomandebele Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: uk
I think maybe we are getting sidetracked a little by our hatred for shonas and all that .Remember ukuthi eSA kuledifferent tribes and they are not killing other SA and demanding that Alexander is for the Zulus and the Xhosa must get out etc. We are completely losing focus and allowing our tribal blinkers to obscure the honest truth ukuthi its inhumane to kill. I advise that we donot try and do this KoBulawayo coz sizabulawa nguMgabe all over again bakithi. HAve we not learnt yini ukuthi conflict brings us nothing but trouble? Singathwala izikhali sithi we want Shonas out of Bulawayo do you seriously think we can win that battle? I know that you know that they will beat us to submission again just like before. Wise up people maybe you all should be advocating ukuthi fight this battle yenu kaMthwakazi interllectually maybe then you stand a chance.

Anyway kanti why lingaqali ngokupatula aboBanda laboPhiri kwenu ? Then people will take you seriously coz as you are all saying its ok to kill any immigrant if you cant get a job and they do.And then coz awukhonjwanga uPhiri wakhonjwa kill him twice over. You wonder ukuthi awukhonjwa when you havent got a job????You wont work emanda or ukubangugarden boy is so uPhiri usengafela khonokho? Come on bobhudi wobaniserious.

#37992 - 05/17/08 07:05 AM Re: "I want to go home." [Re: nomandebele]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
Noma
Angivumelani nawe dade, kungani uthi silenzondo, kungani uthi sizonda amaTshona? Kulokhu okubhalileyo utshengise ukungajulisi umcabango, uphelela oqweqweni nje. Kungani ubeka ukuthi ekuqaleni sathatha izikhali amaTshona asitshaya into submission. When was that?, i suspect you are talking about gukurahundi, its a shame if you think that gukurahundi was a war. Yibuwula njalo yibuthengisi lobo. There never was a time esabathwalela izikhali basitshaya and lokho akungeke kwenzeka vele.

Page 2 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert