Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 31 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39104 - 07/15/08 11:07 AM ZANU LOYALISTS IN MATABELELAND?
mninimuzi Offline
Nduna

Loc: EMNQAMLEZWENI
Bakithi,ngicindezele.There is a question that has always puzzled me now and then.Kanti yini ndaba abantu bakulezizigaba bevotela iZANUPF at every opportunite they get?
1.Gwanda South 2.Beitbridge, 3.Insiza.

This trend has made me think that we may be having a situation whereby sikhala sonkeni emini kodwa ebusuku abanye bathi phambili layo. I am not being ssarcastic to people of thse constituancies but but i have noted with concern that they are being ignored by every Jack and Jill while they constantly give legitimacy to this murderous regime.
Sengazama ukufuna impendulo fromm various people including some from these areas and i always get varying amswers like
1.Mugabe rigs elections there
2.These areas either did not experience the Gukurahundi
attrocities or by the time the transgressors got there it was towards the so called unity.
3.Some say Zanu uses some former Zapu cadres to fish for people in these constituncies.
Angazi njalo bomama labobaba.

#39106 - 07/15/08 11:30 AM Re: ZANU LOYALISTS IN MATABELELAND? [Re: mninimuzi]
Nqobile_Mbali Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Nottingham,UK
Zanu loyalists in Matabeleland?
What are you talking about?
That's simply not news!

#39108 - 07/15/08 12:05 PM Re: ZANU LOYALISTS IN MATABELELAND? [Re: mninimuzi]
Nqobile_Mbali Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Nottingham,UK
Here's a paragraph I picked up from a Zambian paper yesterday about some unkwown OUTSIDERS IN ZIMBABWE, enforcing ZANU PF will:

-:From Tsholotsho, Mr Mlalazi said: "We have observed that some of the people leading the violence are foreigners because they speak a different language and they do not understand our local languages. They don't understand Ndebele, Shona, Kalanga, Ndau or even Chewa.
"Also the tactics they are using are not peculiar with Zimbabweans because they are cutting out the tongue, removing eyes and genital parts. We are not sure where they come from."
Local people claim the irregular forces are Hutus from Rwanda, but the human rights representative said he could not be definitive.
There are an estimated 14,000 Hutu refugees living in Zimbabwe, 4000 in Matabeleland, some of whom took part in the genocide of Tutsis and moderate Hutus in 1994.
Among those Hutus staying in Zimbabwe is said to be Protais Mpiranya, the former head of the Rwandan presidential guard during the 1994 genocide. He is on the wanted list of the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda, but is suspected to have strong business links with senior Zimbabwe army officers.
There is also physical evidence that these outsiders also scrambled to vote for Mugabe in doubles during the election run-off, illegally.:-

Edited by Nqobile_Mbali (07/15/08 12:06 PM)

#39109 - 07/15/08 12:34 PM Re: ZANU LOYALISTS IN MATABELELAND? [Re: mninimuzi]
mhla Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By: mninimuzi
Bakithi,ngicindezele.There is a question that has always puzzled me now and then.Kanti yini ndaba abantu bakulezizigaba bevotela iZANUPF at every opportunite they get?
1.Gwanda South 2.Beitbridge, 3.Insiza.

This trend has made me think that we may be having a situation whereby sikhala sonkeni emini kodwa ebusuku abanye bathi phambili layo. I am not being ssarcastic to people of thse constituancies but but i have noted with concern that they are being ignored by every Jack and Jill while they constantly give legitimacy to this murderous regime.
Sengazama ukufuna impendulo fromm various people including some from these areas and i always get varying amswers like
1.Mugabe rigs elections there
2.These areas either did not experience the Gukurahundi
attrocities or by the time the transgressors got there it was towards the so called unity.
3.Some say Zanu uses some former Zapu cadres to fish for people in these constituncies.
Angazi njalo bomama labobaba.

Phela mfowethu ungakhohlwa ukuthi lezondawo ozibalayo zase Gwanda & Beit Bridge zise Matabeleland kodwa abantu bakhona abanye abasiwo maNdebele oqobo , some are Sotho , Shona & Vendas. So labo bantu bayimvela kancane ekuzimeleni kwezepolitiki . Baze bacine bengasakwazi okumele bazihlanganise naye besebelandela i Major political part of that country -> Zanu PF. You can check even here e Mzansi ukuthi lezinhlanga eziyimvelakancane njengama Ndebeles , Shanganis , Vendas , Swati ETC have no choice but to suport ANC belandela abanengi ngoba kade badla amathe alabobantu yikho sebebathemba noma ngabe bebasa ehlathini . Kodwa - ke angazi ukuthi ibandla lona libona kanjani .

#39113 - 07/16/08 06:43 AM Re: ZANU LOYALISTS IN MATABELELAND? [Re: mhla]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
This clearly shows how shallow we could be as far as political analysis is concerned. What this means is that in Zimbagwe there is no dictatorship, there is no vote rigging, there is no violence and intimidation. Is it what we mean? Some even go astray to suggest that Sothos and Vendas are not Ndebeles. Were these people not targeted by Mugabe's gukurahundi? The Insiza district has always been in the forefront of the Mthwakazi struggle and that is not going to change any time soon.

#39119 - 07/16/08 01:15 PM Re: ZANU LOYALISTS IN MATABELELAND? [Re: mninimuzi]
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Loc: At large
This is the usual paralysis of analysis that is fast becoming the trademark of many in this site.
The salient facts are:-
a) the present political system operates on first past the post basis
b) there is no prescribed margin required for one to be declared the winner of the seat. That is if 100 people turn out and 51 vote for their preffered candidate then that is presumed to be the elected member in as much as had 99 people voted for the candidate. This is so rudimentary and elementary that even a visually impaired person would be able to see this.
c) the marjority of voters in these constituences voted for Zanu-pf. It is not every man and woman, every voter that voted for ZPF. Therefore it is incorrect to make the leap and state without equivocation that people in these three voted ZPF.
d) It is this same self-serving and superficial analysis that has prompted some here to state that because Matebeleland is regarded as opposition territory and since ZPF is the minority party then that should form the basis of the breakaway of Matebeleland from what is known as Zimbabwe!!!

e) This also exposes that we, as a people, are still in our infancy with regards to the purpose and usefulness of elections. The underlying misconception here is that one should always show same loyalty i.e always vote for say the MDC or ZPF regardless of what it is that those two parties have to offer. In other words the loyality that one shows to one's football team is the same loyalty that one should show to a political party come election time ! That loyalty being blind, unquestioning and undying through thick and thin! We come to where we are now precisely because of this flawed mentality.

Of course that is not how this is meant to work particularly if one looks at what happens in Western Democracies- in the past 28 years while kwaMgots people have laboured under FoF the UK has had four prime minsters (three elected) and the US has had four presidents of various political plummage.

It is this same flawed mentality that has allowed rigging of elections to take place kwaMgots- rigging would not be possible without a baseline on which to build upon. Has Mugabe rigged elections in his favour in these three constituences? Probably not forthe following reasons- there is nothing outstanding about these three places - so why rig there and not the rest of Matebeland? This is based on the premise that one rigs elections to win them - then ZPF would be the first party in the history of rigging to rig election in order to lose seats as it regularly does in Matebeleland!

Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

A mind is only useful if it is open

#39122 - 07/16/08 02:15 PM Re: ZANU LOYALISTS IN MATABELELAND? [Re: Jazelindizayo]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
Originally Posted By: Jazelindizayo
The underlying misconception here is that one should always show same loyalty i.e always vote for say the MDC or ZPF regardless of what it is that those two parties have to offer. In other words the loyality that one shows to one's football team is the same loyalty that one should show to a political party come election time ! That loyalty being blind, unquestioning and undying through thick and thin! We come to where we are now precisely because of this flawed mentality.

Your comments are refreshing.

#39123 - 07/16/08 05:13 PM Re: ZANU LOYALISTS IN MATABELELAND? [Re: lvovo]
Z61m Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: River Rother

Umsuzo can be refreshing to some............

#39125 - 07/16/08 09:14 PM Re: ZANU LOYALISTS IN MATABELELAND? [Re: Jazelindizayo]
duze Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: uk
jazi no vovo ninjani ngempilo?kukahleke ma niphila. ngempela indaba yenu iyaxaka. nivumelana into engekho nje. ngempela angimangali umuntu wonke enisola.namhlanje yinina enichaza ipolitiki yaleyandawo yenu ngendlela ekhomba ulwazi olunzulu. inkinga yikuthi, bafo, manje abantu sebehlakaniphe kakhulu. nithi nina nivumelana, the political system operates on first past the post, nee.kanti lo Sfankililayi did he not past the post first ngomthetho wenu? niyabheda nje ayikho indaba yenu. niwazelaphi umthetho nina? nicabanga ukuthi umtetho yikudlala? ukuphi umthetho ezweni lenu lase zimbambwe yenu?

ngempela niyaxaka ngoba nento elizikhulumayo yinyongo nje kwaphela.noma senithi niyazama ukudukisa abantu, lutho bafana angekelenze lutho. sinibona nisaseleee ukthi laba baza ngobugebengu. umthetho bafana uyahlonishwa. uyimpilo. uwungeke uthi ma usubona ukuthi usulahlekelwa yisapoti bese ugijima utshintshe umthetho. lomthetho we 50 +1% niwufake nini?ungowanini? ludaka lodwa lolu. uhloseni lomthetho wenu?ikuphi ilogic lapho? kukhona umuntu ongavotela u A namhlanje then after 21days avotele u B ? well your law says 21 days another election must be held. but nazini ngomthetho? 21 days become 91days you dont care what your own law says.

speaking about law, kwakukhona umdlalo westhombe. lapho kwakuhlekiswa ngamaZulu ukuthi amakhanda abo aqinile. lobaba womZulu wayefuna umsebenzi wokuba yisecurity egedini lasefemini. umantshingelani. lomnikazi wefemu wamqhasha lobaba. wamnikeza uMTHETHO wefemu. wathi yena lomlungu ongumnini walefemu, UMTHETHO wala efemini ukuvunyelwa muntu ukungena after 6 sokuvaliwe kuze kube ngu6 ekuseni. wavuma lobaba. kanti ngelinye ilangha lomlungu ongumnini walefemu uzokhohlwa i brief case yakhe la efemini. isikhathi sesindlulile u6 njalo sokuvaliwe. aze ke lomlungu nonkosikazi wakhe ngemoto. uyabazi kahle lobaba womZulu.igedi livaliwe. aphume lababa aye kulomlungu. sakubone basi Evans gudiniven.asho lomlungu , open the gate zuluboy i need to get some stuff in my office. cha, cha basi mr evansi liphutha phela lelo. thina kwaZulu umthetho siyawuhlonipha. ufuna ngephule umthetho manje. yiniwena khuluma zuluboy manje. amcasisele lobaba lomlungu ukuthi umthetho owawuphiwa la efemini uthi kungavunyelwa muntu ma sokundlule u 6 sokuvaliwe. abuze unkosikazi womlungu , whats up evans. this man says he wont let me in because i gave him a law that no one is to be allowed in after 6. SO HE IS NOT GOING TO LET ME IN. turn the car Evans lets go home. kwaphela kanjalo. that shows how other nations uphold the law hayi lombedo wenu ipoyisa liphikisa iHigh Court order. so nina velani nithule ngoba aniwazi umthetho.

#39128 - 07/17/08 06:09 AM Re: ZANU LOYALISTS IN MATABELELAND? [Re: duze]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
Originally Posted By: duze
lomthetho we 50 +1% niwufake nini? ungowanini?

This shows how ignorant some people are. Looks like you are not following the political developments in Zimbabwe so there is nothing we can discuss the two of us. You are just arguing for the sake of pushing time.

Corrections Esq Duze
By the way akula mthetho othi 50 +1%, umthetho uthi 50% + 1 unit of which a unit can be 1 vote which will make the winner have +50%

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert