Inkundla3
Who's Online
1 registered (Seb2), 26 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#39124 - 07/16/08 06:20 PM EVIL TEACHINGS & PRACTISES IN ZIONI CHURCHES IN UK
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

Rom 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Rom 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

Rom 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Firstly I will clearly confess that I myself have been a devout member and follower of the religion practised at a Zioni Church in Luton and having been rescued by the Almighty from its evil teachings it is my wish to expose all the evil practises carried out in all Zioni Churches here in the United Kingdom.

In doing this it is my prayer that by exposing these things perchance even a single soul may be saved from the clutches of the devil and his schemes.

Psa 141:4 Incline not my heart to [any] evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.

Indeed as recently i have visited the Zioni Church and been given an oportunity to preach which strangely enough I always get compared with my attendance at Baptist Churches, however I am inclined to believe that by exposing the works of evil some of my brethren may be saved

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them].

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

There is a saying in Ndebele that indaba ibanjwa ngenhloko!!
So I will begin at the very top.

EZioni the Leaders are corrupt to the very core. They are self proclaimed prophets and possess some powers to perform particular things in the Church. I will begin by detailing the lives and teachings and performances of these prophets. i am still praying about the extent I will go even possibly to name these prophets of evil that their activities in our community may be laid bare for all to examine.

These prophets of Zioni are involved in fraudulent activities using their powers to circumvent police aprehension. Most if not all of them in the The united Kingdom are involved in credit fraud and bank fraud. They do not have gainful employment and spend their time finding ways to prosper themselves in the works of the devil.

These prophets are notorious in their sexual pursuits in the congegation. they have been known to solicite sexual favours from the women who use them to gain power in finding jobs or controlling their wayward husbands and boyfreinds. With the scourge of HIV I would warn anyones children from these evil brutes for they are relentless in their campaign to sleep with as many as they can get hold of.

I shall concentrate my exposition to these individuals as they are the heads of the churches and to effectively show that these guys are running an evil empire. I will continue God Willing to visit and if given a chance I shall preach in their congregations and from scripture show that these guys are not speaking by the Spirit of Jesus Christ but rather these guys yiZanuse disguised as messengers of light. They lure the weak women and practise all manner of evil with them seeing as they are desperate.

Yes Categorically these guys are controlled by satan himself and they have no knowledge of the scriptures. They dont know anything about salvation, Law, Good works or even the works of darkness. They sin with impunity in broad daylight and even those in their congragation who know what they do are not willing to speak out against them.

Well let the Good lord give me strength and may he expose this evil in our communities. Please could anyone with stories of the rapes and evil done by amapropheti beZioni ekhaya post them on this thread and we begin to show that this is an evil empire to the core.

#39126 - 07/16/08 10:12 PM Re: EVIL TEACHINGS & PRACTISES IN ZIONI CHURCHES I [Re: welly]
Sgero Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: United Kingdom
Asifuni. Ufuna ukuthi ubususithi uzwe ngathi! Witch hunt yabafundisi beZion iyekele. Wena okumele ukwenze yikutshumayela ilizwi njengoba linjalo eBhayibhilini. Okokuthi usuzaqamba amagama abo ebulenjini laphezu kwezintaba, cha, akulunganga. In reproving them, akutsho ukuthi sebefakwa emehlweni omhlaba wonke. If kubonakala ukuthi bayaphazama bayaganga labo ba fundisi/prophet, ibandla kalibahlalise phansi kulungiswe ebandleni, bakhutshe ngabayakhutshwa.

#39127 - 07/17/08 06:01 AM Re: EVIL TEACHINGS & PRACTISES IN ZIONI CHURCHES I [Re: Sgero]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
Ungagconi bonke abafundisi mnewethu, baqambe ngamagama abo labo othi bayafeba, ngoba lapha ukwenza kube sengathi yibo bonke.

#39131 - 07/17/08 02:01 PM Re: EVIL TEACHINGS & PRACTISES IN ZIONI CHURCHES I [Re: lvovo]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

1Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

The whole point here is to expose the doctrine of devils. These baprofeti from eZioni are preaching,teaching and practicing doctrines of devils. There is a wordly saying that says that evil persists when good men do nothing. So shall we let these devils ruin our communities and ravage our sisters, mothers and daughters by their filthy ravacious sinful appetites.

I figure if we fight a good fight the Good Lord will give us the victory. Zioni Churches have grown on the strength of sin and depravity of human lust and greed and their doctrines should be exposed for what it is evil to the core. Their doctrine is spear headed by these prophets who practise divination and have spells to control The Home office get people jobs and women and so forth
surely should we not expose this blatant evil and witchcraft.

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Yes the word is clear most people dont want to hear the truth about evil and its practises and are upset when these practises are exposed for what it is. There are those who want the pillars of evil of which these prophets eZioni are to be protected as they are the ones holding the congregation in sin and direct rebellion to the Lord. I know and so does everyone who attends these churches exactly what these wolves in sheeps clothing do. However like I said the whole congregation is immensed in sin and idolatry and have been hardened in it and they concentrate in mastering the art singing and dancing to the deprivation of the spoken word of truth.

Lets have a look at the scripture and its refferences to the naming of individuals who perpetuate evil amoungst the congegations that gather under the name of Jesus Christ.

2Ti 4:10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.

2Ti 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:

There are many other examples of people in the scriptures who professed to speak in the name of YAWEH but were blatant liars and workers of evil. So I think it is our duty to confront these people amoungst our midst that they may know and perchance they may be converted and their sins forgiven. Consider the many women cheated by these brutes and the accelerated HIV infection they have passed to multitudes in the congregations, Some of these guys are said to possess certain spells they call inthethelelo which they use to force these women into submission to themselves surely shall we remain silent on this great evil in our community.

Yes lets examine what exactly is inthethelelo and how does it work eZioni surely we shall then know what is good and evil.

#39132 - 07/17/08 03:09 PM Re: EVIL TEACHINGS & PRACTISES IN ZIONI CHURCHES I [Re: welly]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
You are very bitter, i hope they did not 'eat' your wife. Why should you expose such useful people, people who help others to get jobs, dupe the home office and even help izigwadi ukuthi zithole abafazi?
Into enhle yikuthi you are talking from experience, you have done it, so now you are bitter because you have been expelled from Zioni churches.
Last but not least, stop your childish nonsense of equating your evil brothers to izanuse, izanuse zoneni, zikwenzeleni okubi, zikudlele bani?

#39145 - 07/18/08 06:02 PM Re: EVIL TEACHINGS & PRACTISES IN ZIONI CHURCHES I [Re: Mthakathi27]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Firstly I have no need to be bitter about anything eZioni for.No my wife has nothing to do with it whatsoever. i told you the last time I visited iZioni I was welcomed with open arms. I have never been refused to enter eZioni I go and leave at the Will of God.

Why should you expose such useful people, people who help others to get jobs, dupe the home office and even help izigwadi ukuthi zithole abafazi?

The fact is you have no knowledge of the true scriptures and the word of God just like these false prophets.These guys do not help people absolutely not rather they expedite the demise of their souls by selling themselves to the devil. The true meaning and life is not sexual conquest as you perceive and these brutes think. Sexual orgasim is not the true end of life, yes it has a shere in life but it is stricktly within set criterion and not that which is taught and practised eZioni.

Into enhle yikuthi you are talking from experience, you have done it, so now you are bitter because you have been expelled from Zioni churches

Yes been there done that and worn the Tshirt and I can clearly testify to its evil and certain demise under the righteous judgment of God Almighty thats the whole point of exposing their corrupt practises. As a matter of fact I have never been expelled eZioni, I left because its a false peverse religion and I still go there looking for oportunity to preach the truth that some may nbe saved.

#39146 - 07/18/08 07:20 PM Re: EVIL TEACHINGS & PRACTISES IN ZIONI CHURCHES I [Re: welly]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Quote:
Yes been there done that and worn the Tshirt and I can clearly testify to its evil and certain demise under the righteous judgment of God Almighty thats the whole point of exposing their corrupt practises.

Well i respect you for telling the truth, i see no problem in exposing these sexual brutes, but first, could you tell us, what lies did you preach in zioni before, who did you infect with AIDS?, yibaphi abafazi babantu owalala labo before ulazi iqiniso le Baptist? Tshela thina ungesabi mnumzane.

#39149 - 07/19/08 03:25 PM Re: EVIL TEACHINGS & PRACTISES IN ZIONI CHURCHES I [Re: Mthakathi27]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

My brother to be clear all I seek to do is to clearly demonstrate the evil teachings eZioni. We all have evil practises however it is Gods will that these practises should be exposed for what they are so that we learn them and their source and this causes us to turn to God so that we receive healing and have the source of all righteousness from God.

My intension is not that I have any particular contension with my brothers eZioni, but if I may confront them with the evil they do they may turn not to me but to God who forgives all sin.

I have no fear in exposing the evil ways I used to walk in. I was wholely evil in all manner of respects and my life is hid in Christ without whom I would still do the very things done eZioni.

Before I joined eZioni I was a blasphemer and peverter of all that is good. I was a drunk,sexual pevert and swearer,fraudster 100% and I still remind my brothers who hold fast to the teaching eZioni ukuthi I used to commit more greivous sins than all of them put together. Yes I dont deserve even to be counted as a child of the most High Almighty God,Creator and father who sent his son Jesus Christ for me. I plead mercy now and forever and perchance may my witness to the truth convert many a souls to the danger that lies in this world.

I do not fear HIV or what people may think of me I am more fearful of what God sees in me because he never blinks. Personally I have not been for HIV testing. I am not interested whether I am positive or not, It speaks nothing of my standing before God. What matters is, what I have to say within my community kom Mthwakazi so to speak in this forum kumphakathi. I am not fafing around or playing with peoples minds. I am talking about peoples souls which continue to exist beyond the grave.

That being said when I fell into most difficulties in my life I was rescued by umZioni and pointed to amapropheti eZioni in that they could help in salvaging my life which had gone to the dogs. Having joined eZioni I engaged in the religion and bought and read the bible. I am gifted in that I am well educated in literature and no sooner had I begun doing the very things eZioni I realised that it was contrary to what the bible teaches. Yes these prophets claim inspiration by the Bible but operate contrary to the Bible.

I was in trouble too much in my life to pursue sexual exploits when I was in eZioni. In all this I questioned these things because the Bible says that If you have the spirit of Jesus Christ it is the same Spirit which was in Jesus and all the saints in the Bible and it wrote the Bible. However the Spirit eZioni teaches what is not in the Bible and I had to logically conclude that this must be the Spirit of the antiChrist. I ran away from eZioni and joined another church called 12Apostle and when I was in that one I was struck down with a mental illness and landed up in a mental institution. When I was discharged I was rescued again by the Zioni guys and I went back to their church again.

My illness was better but controlled by medication and I stopped reading the bible seeing that it may be the cause of my illness. However I began to revert to my old lifestyle of drunkedness and because of this I began to read the bible again. I was being looked after by amaZioni at this time and when I read the bible I again told these guys that what is taught and practised eZioni is false and not in the Bible so then again I refused to attend church.

I clearly remmember at this time I still had the mental illness and I immediately confronted God and said I am no longer will take medication and told amaZioni even if they are looking after me I will not attend and continue in lies in the church. This was a do or die situation and seeing as I had already been through the worst and knowing my past sins I thought God was right anyway to inflict even harsher punishments if he wanted to. So I stopped everything Zioni church, medication everything and read the Bible at home which was payed for by Zioni guys.

It was at this time that on a certain day when I was reading the bible I read Galatians in the bible that Salvations is by grace. It also explained that we are free from the Law,condemnation in Christ and I believed and I have not had any further mental illness from that time. I remmember I visited the pastor Benny Hinns, Christ Embassy and all these useless ministries seeking the truth and healing aroud this time which they dont have. Well as you know kuthiwa ogulayo nguye odinga inyanga All along all that I needed was just to believe in Jesus Christ.

In this light I feel compelled to share my experiences of both evil that I walked in in the world and righteousness in Jesus Christ that some of my brethren may challenge themselves perchance you will see Gods Saving grace which can only be in Jesus Christ.

So my brother the whole point of stating this breif exergesis of my life is to show you that I am not afraid of my past experiences within eZioni or elsewhere. I believe Jesus Christ who is creator will fight my battles to those who may be angered or oppose the truth. There is absolutely no good teaching eZioni and this is a fact.

The source of evil eZioni is from the Spirit that they use to circumvent the obstacles we meet in life. This Spirit does not tell them that because they use it, it then has a power over them and causes these guys to be the source of evil in this world. Yes this is a spirit that worships satan himself and is not of God.

They may have temporary victories over these obstacles but their end will be the lake of fire should they not turn to the True God.

EZioni they know me very well and I challenge any of them who read my posts to confront me I can prove that what they do in Church is evil. Wanting to expose these prophets is because they perpetuate evil practises in the name of Jesus Christ. Now this is the greatest evil of all of them. You cannot tell people that you rape,steal,infect people with HIV, all by the Spirit of Jesus Christ. Rather by the Spirit of Jesus Christ we are saved from these things and we help others who are in error to see the truth and turn to God so that they live and conquer in righteousness.

We dont need amaZioni prophets to conquer over our Home office troubles or to find work or wives. God will provide all we need he created all these things and the very people who work eHome office. The home Office exists because God says so so it is controlled by God. We need not fear the things created by God rather we should fear and turn to him who created all these things.

How I will survive tommorrow is not a worry the creator will sot it out no matter how hard or impossible it is for me to figure it out. After all it is God who descides who will be deported or loose ther jobs tommorrow.

So my brother I hope my motive to open this thread is vindicated. I care not about my personal gain or previous life it is full of sin and depravity anyway. However my solace is the Cross of Jesus Christ and truely i am searching to see if it is right that we name these individuals who promote evil. I dont think its right to name the particular women and men who are duped and have been infected by this evil empire but rather that they may reveiw what i am saying and perchance they will turn to Jesus Christ who is the true healer and comforter of all those who come to him.

Tell me what you think is the best way forward to expose the evil eZioni. I know there are other church groups but I want to concentrate eZioni it is the biggest influence amoung amaNdebele eUK. Where I go wrong I am free my brother and lami will confess my wrong and seek to do what is right not for my exaltation but to exhalt Christ who forgives all our sins in him forever Amen.

Besides it is also our sin thina to seek help from human beings rather than turn to God for help. Kanti abantu laba kabalengisanga njengathi na. These so called prophets have evil passions as we have and as sinful as we are?

#39150 - 07/19/08 06:28 PM Re: EVIL TEACHINGS & PRACTISES IN ZIONI CHURCHES I [Re: welly]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

More respect to you brother, i feel guilty right now for doubting you. I am sorry that i had to put you through all this, re-living past experiences like this is not an easy things. I hope that your experiences will illuminate our lives. I can't say whether to expose them or not, search your heart and do what is right to God. The problem is that when we go by our human instincts we are bound to err, and the other thing is that thre are so many evil people out there, it would be fair to expose all evil doers rather than just concentrating on a tiny section of the community. And again, the other thing is that what you may view as the utmost truth today might not be the same tommorrow. Just imagine how you will feel, tomorrow if you happen to see things differently after having exposed them. We all pray to the same God, read the same bible, but our interpretations will always differ, as far as i am concerned there no right or wrong interpretation.

#39151 - 07/19/08 07:24 PM Re: EVIL TEACHINGS & PRACTISES IN ZIONI CHURCHES I [Re: Mthakathi27]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

True my brother

view as the utmost truth today might not be the same tommorrow

Yes I have grappled with this aspect aswell, however the way forward is not to bury our heads in the sand like the ostritch that does not solve the ultimate fact that there is one God and one truth and everything else is a disillusion and leads to death.

The fact is Jesus Christ has laid the foundation and says everyone who lays a foundation on him and his word is a wise builder and will inherit eternal life.

So Wisdom would have it that we examine what we beleive to be the truth against the unchanging word that Christ preached. If one has got it wrong change it immediately till we arrive at the purer word. I remmember what I believed when i first bought the bible is different now and I still dont know everything but I am growing. The fact is we dont inherit eternal life on how much of the truth we may know but its all GRACE.

All who believe will get to heaven but in heaven we will all receive different crowns depending on the level of maturity and purification of the word in us. Yes exposing evil has its rewards in heaven.

Notice true that the truth we speak does have an effect in saving our brothers and sisters who are in the dark and enslaved by the workers of satan. If we kept silent then who would speak because God has ordained that we who have been saved from the very same evil things should share it with those in bondage.

Yes I too was a prophet of lies eZioni and saw even greater revelations than the others, However now that I have been saved and shown its evil I should warn and expose it perchance my brothers will have their eyes open.

I know there are many Zioni brothers on this forum but they are all silent because they hide the evil they propagate. They know what I am talking about and are scared to face me directly. I go to their church why dont they stand up and tell the world I am lying. I use my real name here there is no hiding. I have mentioned it on shayafm.com and afrodeep.com. YOU ZIONI GUYS ARE YOU DEAF SPEAK UP THAT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS MAY BE SEEN.

Jesus Christ asked "who lights a candle and puts it under the table?" If the Zioni prophets see the truth why dont they accuse me of blaspheming the Holy Spirit which is an unforgiveable sin. But no I charge that Spirit as an accursed Spirit of satan.

These guys are cowards because they know they believe and practise a lie and evil practises.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert