Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40054 - 09/14/08 10:57 AM Re: FATE,LUCK OR THE WILL OF GOD [Re: Mthakathi27]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
Originally Posted By: Mthakathi27
Welly you have the plot, you are one of most dangerous people i have ever heard of. Your madness needs to be stopped by all means necessary. You are misleading people in the name of God. I will give you an advise my friend, those misleading and self-fefeatist sentiments are only suitable for your wife and son.

As usual you have no strength to approach God on his turf and you will take a swipe at a mortal like me. I stand firm in what God has said about himself in the Bible and if that does not suit you mate tough. You will sooner or later have to appear before The God of all ages and account for every single word you say. If it pleases the Lord that I should receive slander from you and anyone else for that matter , let his will be done. My soul is in his hands let him do whatever he sees good to do to me.

If you hate what The God of the Bible is doing why dont you curse him here show yourself to be mightier than he who created heaven and earth. Why bother with a sinful human like me. You get gratification of swearing at me and my familly well mate I cant give you eternal life. Make no mistake as much as you cannot ever reverse the fact that you were born is as much as you will have to face Jesus Christ on his terms not yours. Indeed may you find favour ,grace and forgiveness in him for without on Judgement day it would have been better you were never born. You people seem to relax you do not notice that hell is real as i am real and you are real. You may hide under these names on the forum but God sees everything and knows everything.

If i were you I would spend more time reading the Bible and being reconsiled to God than waste your energy taking out your stress on me. I cant give you life and no matter how much you ignore the Bible it is the standard that is used to determine your eternal destiny either in heaven with God or burning in hell to eternity. There will be no anihalation of individuals but a constant abode in the lake of fire forever and ever God cannot lie.

#40056 - 09/14/08 11:16 AM Re: FATE,LUCK OR THE WILL OF GOD [Re: mpumelelo101]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: mpumelelo101
[qoute=welly] God has appointed all things in their place irrevesibly [/qoute].
eg he says if you respect your elders your days on earth will be increased, doesn't this show you ukuthi you can map out your destiny if you follow Gods ways.eg your days on earth are not fixed and irrevesible!! pastor chris is right.
GOD is an excuse for both the good and the evil. if you survive an accident, you found favour in his eyes, if you don't it was his WILL!!!
if pastor chris is an evil messenger of the devil, GOD is an evil perpetuator of evil. why does he allow a rape every 8 seconds and a 50 murders per day(in SA),400 years of slavery etc?

On your first point indeed if anyone fullfilled all of God Laws, God would indeed reward him with all the benefits promised in the Law. However not me or you or anyone else in all of humanity ever did fullfill the demands of the Law except Christ. We are born sinners and as such the Law of God cannot help you at all but to condem you to death. So never ever approach God on the basis of his Law you will die. Thats why people like Pastor Chris who tell you to do Laws so you can get favours from God actually commit you to death because you can never fullfill the Law. We are called to point people to Jesus Christ who only can give life not the Law.Notice that when you fail to do the Law then God must be just and kill you or else he would be unrighteous not to.

Indeed God has decreed the occurrance of rape,murder and all evil that exists for his own purposes for example the suffering of Job, Jesus Christ and as such this is good. Indeed suffering and evil is the biggest question there is that pertains to humanity and the existence of God. We do no service to humanity by ignoring it but rather to explore what the Bible teaches on this aspect. Indeed the Bible teaches exstensively on it I would advice you start by googling it on the internet and get the thoughts of great theologians who have written on the subject so you can have a well informed thought on it.

Being emotional about evil does not make it go away besides The Bible has said more evil shall befall us so we do well to learn about these things.

The more you see these facts then you will indeed see the neccesity of Jesus Christ to die on the cross that anyone may have life. No one can ever come before God unless they worship Jesus Christ in truth and everyone needs God without whom there is death that awaits you.

#40057 - 09/14/08 11:33 AM Re: FATE,LUCK OR THE WILL OF GOD [Re: welly]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

My brother omnyama thanks for the article for the link you provided. It would be great if everyone read it than argue ponts on The Will of God based on their thoughts and emotions rather than on what the Bible teaches. Of course without the Bible I have different ideas what is Gods will and what is not. However the Bible speaks differently and it does us Christians well to study what the Bible says about god and not our thoughts.

Edited by welly (09/14/08 11:33 AM)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert