Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40177 - 09/18/08 12:21 PM IMPENDING ARRESTS AND DEPORTATIONS EUK
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
These are my thoughts on the impending deportations we shall face in Uk following the long awaited prospects of peace in our homeland of birth.

As usual I suspect there is a flurry of bussiness opportunustic vultures by those self proclaimed prophets of ball eLuton Leicester,Bradford,London and the like. Unfortunately they are all avoiding coming across me like a plague seeing as i would expose their witchcraft antics, however this is not the jist of the discussion lets look at ways that are available to us to use taking cognisence of the biblical narratives in the bible.

Here I shall be bordering on controversial edge of a razor as my genuinity of faith comes into question so I shall be clear I am fallible and my faith is not based on what I do but I am chosen in Christ so be it, it is God who justifies the wicked not me. I in no way God forbid should seek this as a liscence to sin howbeit by Grace may the love of Christ constrain me in the way everlasting.

On my own accord I would not be ashamed or at the least purturbed if I was arrested for working illegally under British law, far be it better than to be caught involved in fraud or witchcraft.

Now we see in the Bible the midwives in Egypt who were commanded to let Hebrew children die by the Lawfull edict of the Pharoah contradicted this Law and saved the babies, take note.

There is another interesting story of The manager in the Gospel of luke I shall look it up, who having been caught embezzling from his employer was shrewd to quickly running about and hedging his bet by cancelling massive debts of individuals who would be likely future employers as he was bound to loose his job.

So these stories are there for us to discern and study and learn and use them in guiding us on what to do if anything to face this situation which we must face.

For us who are true believers be not moved the future is definite and not random as I keep stressing and proving by scripture ours is given to discern and live by a sound mind not to BHULA AMATHAMBO kumapropheti kabaal. The notion if you bopha intambo burn candles choke yourself and run your stomach with salt and water is a sprit of utter foolishness pervesity. We have reason a mind and judgement given to the intellect to use. Let God be God who knows everything but let us creatures be such and use our brains. Yes these situations are given to us to engage our Wisdom given to us as a gift thats if actually you have it.

It would be interesting to hear from emz,omnyama and others who being not confronted with this situation can deduce with rationality as to the course of action.

Please the sangomas with their herb and concoctions open your own threads and i have no place for those who dish out water,stones ,candles mixed with tree roots. Poor souls i guess they all will be running to Southend and Brighton and notably of late Southampton thinking a dip in the ocean will wash their sins away. Oh what pitifull state we humans are in.

Yes I promised I will not get into a tirade on that subject seeing as the perpetrators dont have the intellect to speak up for what they believe in and stand on their belief so let sleeping dogs lie.

Yes let your sympathies advice and thoughts flow in.

To God, King eternal with everlasting Righteousness be the Glory now and for ever Amen in the name of Jesus christ.

#40183 - 09/18/08 12:56 PM Re: IMPENDING ARRESTS AND DEPORTATIONS EUK [Re: welly]
mpumelelo101 Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: durban, south africa.
Originally Posted By: welly
my faith is not based on what I do ... Oh what pitifull state we humans are in

what are you talking about man? impending deportations, pharoah era midwives, justifying evil, sangomas, washing away sins in the ocean, bla bla bla.
you sound like you are in serious panic mode!!

do you think the way you practice your religion is superior to how other sects do it? respect other people's religion and never comptemptualise it, leave judging to GOD.

#40191 - 09/18/08 03:35 PM Re: IMPENDING ARRESTS AND DEPORTATIONS EUK [Re: mpumelelo101]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

if it dont concern you please pick a bone elsewhere. Scriptural exergisis and exhortations only. Are you in anyway charging God with evil when he justifies sinners, youare treading a fine line mate back off before you get hurt. If you do not understand ask. The whole Gospel of Good News is God telling his people he is releasing them from their sins and pardoning them. This is hardly what you foolhardy claim would be evil.

So speak your mind clearly and be heard. If on the other hand you demand respect for foolish practises then this is another ball. oolishness desves no respect whatsover. So if you have any Wisdom in that skull of yours please share or else dont choke on your own vomit here. This is ivangeli section if you havent realised. Other religions must request a different thread for running stomachs for luck, ukuthunqisela,candles and the like. All this just that we set parameters for worthwhile biblical exergises.

#40209 - 09/20/08 11:14 AM Re: IMPENDING ARRESTS AND DEPORTATIONS EUK [Re: welly]
okaMabhedla Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Nkandla, RSA
but welly and crew, kindly mind your words and kindly be sintu, godly and ethical enough and choose your words politely and concentrate on nation biulding issues and not ukuthi ngumtakabani okwazi ukuphendula abanye.

i think we have better positive issues on which we need your contribution on.

#40213 - 09/21/08 01:03 AM Re: IMPENDING ARRESTS AND DEPORTATIONS EUK [Re: welly]
Emz Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Diaspora
Bandla

nami ngivumelana nokaMabhedla, asikhuzeni ulimi, luyisitha. Brother Welly, has taken a big stand to declare himself a servant of Jesus, a not so popular identity nowadays, this is quite remarkable courage, a big stand, glory be to God. Based on that declaration by brother Welly, and that alone, i think Welly must apologise to the other forumite whom he warned of choking from his/her own vomit, mpumelelo101 if i'm not mistaken, and i know this is not too much to ask from my brother in Christ, since we did not receive the Spirit of timidity, but of Power.

If i understood Welly, his bone of contention is that the abaprofeti/amazayoni/amapostoli will seize the opportunity of these deportation rumours to milk, bill-k and syphon unsuspecting followers of their hard earned cash, using their somewhat bizzare prescriptions and witchcrafty diagnosis ways. Under the above assertion or allegation my hands are tied, and am very limited in terms of experience, angihlali eLondon ngingaqamba amanga, kanti njalo angikaze ngibe kwi-similar situation i.e rumours of pending deportation, but i think this is a serious situation and people tend to resort to crisis decisions and end resorting to desperate measures, which more often than not, exacerbate the situation. in this regard, Welly has a point to be alarmed, but however resorted to hard and unpalatable language, hence repraisal from fellow forumites.

AMA-ZION

Let me refrain from the above mentioned points and dwell on Welly's seeming feud lamazayoni. Welly is a remarkable character, from whatever angle one so-chooses to view him. He was one of them (amaziyoni) did every act imaginable done by them, according to him, but i think Welly only did some, because at some point like Saul/Paul, he was arrested by the Lord. Now brother Welly has seen what he is convinced beyond any shadow of a doubt, is Light. I believe Welly has harkened to the Lord's call in Ezk 4 if i'm not mistaken, that, son of man I have set thee a watchman over Zion and if a man sinneth in his ignorance and you warn him not his blood shall I demand upon your head. This is a serious commission upon anyone who calls him/herself by the Lord's name.

However, the question is how does one get arround and do such a big task? Brother Welly i'm convinced that the path or the stance you have taken will not win Jesus disciples but will win you enermies. no doubt, you know the truth, but how do you handle the truth?

Remeber the Saducees and the Pharisees, those man were righteous according to the fleshly interpretations of the Law and Jesus did acknowledge it, that unless your righteousness exceed that of the Pharisees. However, these man lacked meekness and self abasement, they pulled sinners to the public arenas, market squares, highways and byways for public judgment. People failed to understand their gospel, it seemed full of selfrighteousness than any other thing. However, Jesus preached to the sinners and reasoned with them. Therefore instead of you challenging them to show their faces, preach the truth even in this forum and they will read, and only the Holy Spirit will convict and convert them. May be brother Welly you might not see any changes in these baporofitha, just like Steven, he last saw Saul holding the cloaks of his assailants, but on that Great Day they will be standing shoulder to shoulder, both matyrs of the same faith and Steven will know that the Lord is God He sits on the Throne and judgeth the very intentions of the heart.

Remember Nichodimus, he came to Jesus by night for fear of his position, as a known leader and educated man, to be seen with commons, let alone a pauper who claimed to be the Messiah, and from Nazareth from whence the no good and vile came , that was foolishness. Nichodimus was convinced in his heart that Jesus was the Messiah and that was all what Jesus needed, He did not wake his disciples to come and witness that breakthrough in their ministry or ask him to come in day time for all to see, but rather he preached repentance and salvation unto him.Therefore brother Welly be on guard, if abaprofithi come to you, send them to Jesus, they might not show their names on this site or on Shaya but rather veil themselves, and your job is to preach the word and the Holy Spirit will finish'em off in His Own time.

You can forget all i have said above, but remember this, PRAYER is the only sword in hand right now and the Word of God is the only shield, you might want to start a prayer band if you haven't done so, and pray specifically for abaprofethi bezayoni it seems your calling is to bring them to the saving Light. and good "luck".

Lak'sasa.

#40215 - 09/21/08 11:03 AM Re: IMPENDING ARRESTS AND DEPORTATIONS EUK [Re: Emz]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: Emz
Bandla

i think Welly must apologise to the other forumite whom he warned of choking from his/her own vomit, mpumelelo101 if i'm not mistaken, and i know this is not too much to ask from my brother in Christ, since we did not receive the Spirit of timidity, but of Power.

Amen Amen, I conceed my words were rash without Wisdom. May The Good and Faithfull Lord pardon me and remove the guilt. May my brother accept my apologies and charge the offence upon Christ who bore my sins to him be the glory now and forever throughout all generations amen.

Thank you brother Emz for faithfully pulling me out of the mire yet again ungadinwa lakusasa inzima leyi indlela. However may The lord not take away his Spirit from me and continue to refresh me and send me help as in you my brother thank you.

I am also interested to hear your thoughts on how best to encourage our brothers not to panick in the situation we are in. Yes those of us who are ordained to be deported will be but we need courage to look to the cross even in death or perrilous times as these and not loose heart.

Of question that confronts us is when to disregard the Law of the land and when to adhere to it strictly. For example I am forbidden by Law to house anyone in need but I had no problem doing so to a brother fallen in hard times who needed shelter. Even if i was caught doing it i would gladly plead guilty in court and face the music, so as working and such things like these. We have to look at this aspect of our lives because it exists. I would have no problem working illegally anywhere even South Africa or buying them forged papers though I have no supporting clear Logic to this paradox. Neither am I saying that we should preach Law breaking because I am fully against credit card fraudsters who are vultures and murderers.

Lets say even at home you are an employer and a desperate foreigner needed a job would you hire or send him to starve in the street on the strength of the Law. Besides the Law Kills there is non who can bear it, though lawlessness is a perversion. I would stricktly advise a prostitute to let her children starve to death than continue to prostitute the temple of God.

And yes better to be deported even if it meant that you do everything amazioni prophets want you to do to avoid deportation. Even if they have whatever powers to influence home Office it is better to die than let them touch me. These are just my thoughts i may be wrong in some so perhaps those distant from our predicaments can shed some light.

#40230 - 09/22/08 08:08 AM Re: IMPENDING ARRESTS AND DEPORTATIONS EUK [Re: welly]
sangoma Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: uk,leeds
I AINT A MASSIVE FAN OF WELLINGTON BUT HE IS BANG ON ABOUT VULTURES READY TO POUNCE ON NAIVE ZIMBABWEANS WHO HAVE BEEN SHAKEN BY THE DRAMATIC DEVELOPMENTS THAT HAVE ENGULFED THE POLITICAL CLIMATE OF OUR BELOVED COUNTRY,THEY WILL CLAIM TO HAVE SOLUTIONS AND INFLUENCE WHICH IS ABSOLUTE TRASH,I SEE A LOT OF OUR SISTERS LITTERED IN THE STREETS WEARING WHITE DERESSES LAMAQHIYE AMHLOPHE AND L GATHER THEY BELONG TO A CERTAIN CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS SECT WHICH IF ONE JOINS DRAMATIC POSITIVE DEVELOPMENTS HAPPEN IN PEOPLES LIVES AND AM RELIABLY INFORMED THAT THEY ARE ALSO PROMISED STAYS IN THE UK,HOW?REMAINS A MYSTERY TO ME,SO WELLINGTON IS SPOT ON AND L URGE HIM TO INVESTIGATE AND TELL US ABOUT WHATS GOING ON IN THAT SECT.

#40231 - 09/22/08 08:41 AM Re: IMPENDING ARRESTS AND DEPORTATIONS EUK [Re: sangoma]
mpumelelo101 Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: durban, south africa.
since the death of YESHUA ben YOSEF (nickname:JESUS CHRIST)which resulted in the christian BIG BANG, leading to a myriad of cults as various interprettations lead to splits which lead to further splits as christianity mingled with the traditions of indigenous different cultures, i think one would be super-naive to claim that the way he practices christianity is the "correct" one. worse if he despises and contemptuallises other sects under the guise of investigating and exposure!! these are the works of the brain-washed cultureless extremists who believe that they and they only know the solutions to the various everyday challenges that we encounter. with all due respect leave amaZION in peace!leave amaPOSTOLI in peace! thats their cult just like catholics PENTECOSTALS SDAs ETC ETC. they are all cults!!

Edited by mpumelelo101 (09/22/08 08:46 AM)

#40234 - 09/22/08 10:37 AM Re: IMPENDING ARRESTS AND DEPORTATIONS EUK [Re: mpumelelo101]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

If you want to know the name of The Creator and Lord over all creatures he is in Greek Jesus Christ, Hebrew Yehoshuah ha Messiah, English Joshua or Saviour Anointed. He is God manifestated in The Flesh for the excLusive purpose of redemssion of elect sinful human beings.

Anyone who claims to be a follower of Jesus Christ and witnesses the truth is a free for all to be examined what they say about what they believe about Jesus Christ. There is no immunity to anyone who speaks words or teachings from the bible. Yes it is imperative we examine everything taught by all sects within Christiandom against what is written and available for all interested in the Bible. Gone are the days when only a minority could read or have access to the written word.

Those who do not believe and have no interest and live by some secret concoctions of roots and other supposedly potent magical arts are outside our scope of investigations. The amaZioni are within scrutiny as they claim to be followers of Jesus Christ and say they use the Bible yet they also use magical charms, roots, water, stones and alot of intricate spells hence against the written word of Almighty God they are all evil satanists to be exact. They need to be pursued and exposed for they worship satan willingly and call upon him to advance their sellfish interests in this world. Yes I was equally guilty as all amazioni are . Again I repeat amazioni spirits have no forgiveness of sins ever yet the people themselves may be forgiven of the satanism their spirits teach them, thats why I continue to hammer away the truth perhaps some will be saved. As a fact ezioni when you are possessed they say ulesithunywa. In true Christianity when you are born again it is God himself the creator who inhabits your body as the temple of God. Go and tell all those maprophets eZioni they dont speak by God nxa sebebhula echurch besenza abantu becele imithandazo ngemali thats all about iservice ezioni BAYABHULA OKWEDLOZI PERIOD I KNOW THAT AND EVERYONE WHO GOES EZIONI KNOWS THAT. SURELY I AM NOT SAYING ANYTHING NOT KNOWN UKUTHI BONKE AMAZIONI BAYALOYA PERIOD WHETHER YOU ARE MY RELATIVE OR NOT NXA UNGUMZIONI YOU ARE WORSE THAN IZINYANGA BECAUSE YOU USE THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST TO FURTHER EVIL IN THE WORLD.

IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR PLACE IN THE LAKE OF FIRE IS HOTTER THAN EZENYANGA WHO HAVE NOT KNOWN OR CALLED ON THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

Edited by welly (09/22/08 10:37 AM)

#40238 - 09/22/08 10:59 AM Re: IMPENDING ARRESTS AND DEPORTATIONS EUK [Re: welly]
okaMabhedla Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Nkandla, RSA
welly mfethu,

zim is a christian country (they say) and being born and bread there, i have seen people chose their form of worship in spirit hence WENA who are you to point at the wrong things they are doing?

by pointing at them as wrong doers that means you know little about them and their practices. if you were to be man enough and first of all find out all the facts then personally i would think you wont behave this way. you need to be well versed with ALL practices so as to lash at them like that and at the same time going against the word of God which i believe says we are all equal on this earth and no-one shall judge us but him.

izinyanga and the zion, by using izinto (nature) zikankulunkulu means they appreciate that he is there and thankfull for the provision and not like you who are against that. at least they are following abakwaziyo and close to isintu sethu. ukula muntu ongalahla isiko lakhe ngoba wena uthe ubu-nyanga bu-wrong and your belief is the right one, hell no mfethu!!

wena just leave other people and sects and religions etc do what they want and lawe funda about everything so as to make positive decisions which might help you in selecting your words next time.

#40276 - 09/23/08 08:20 AM Re: IMPENDING ARRESTS AND DEPORTATIONS EUK [Re: okaMabhedla]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: okaMabhedla
going against the word of God which i believe says we are all equal on this earth and no-one shall judge us but him.

Yet again my brother you are ignorant of the facts as stated in The Holy Scriptures. If you are going to declare what is the word of God please do your research and not assume the word of God. There is nowhere in the scriptures God says we are all equal and treats us the same. Our God is a God of judgement and as such it should show you we are not all equal.

Show yourself approved of God and study his word there is indeed great reward should you do so and believe.

Everything I say and anyone says about God should always be proved from the word , thats always the basis for sound reasoning and life in God. So if anyone says that take this water and vinegar uhude uzabalenhlahla says God, I am bound by scripture to search such teaching if its in the Bible or else we shall perish.

Zec 10:2 For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because [there was] no shepherd

Mic 3:7 Then shall the seers be ashamed, and the diviners confounded: yea, they shall all cover their lips; for [there is] no answer of God.

Well I could easily pull more verses to show you that the begginning of the death of any nation is when we have these diviners,ababhulayo and such ladies as the diesel nyangas rule over us and the scores of abapropheti bezioni scattered everywhere in the town of Bulawayo and abroad doing nothing but scocery.

Yea even look how foolish Mutasa turned out to be?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert