Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 43 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40358 - 09/28/08 11:02 PM Reviving BOSSO GLORY DAYS?
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: toronto/canada
**********Guys wat do u think of this, i got this from a friend and he feels this is the only way we can bring glory back to bosso******** VIEWS PLEASE.
Chairman,

I do hope my email finds you in good health and things going fine in bulawayo but it look slike things are not good at the club,
Well you mighty call me a tribalist or wat ever you feel like but i have a few things to air that i feel can revive my beloved team to the good old days.
I have said this before and i will keep saying it coz i see it as the main problem why the team is playing bad, i cant believe that a team like BOSSO can play 10 games and win only once.
I think it's high team the bosso elders do away with these shona players from other teams or provinces, honestly those boys have no idea or passion about bosso, they dont know wat it means to dorn that black and white kit and give 150% effort, how can u expect a player from caps utd, dembare or gunners to come to bosso and give all his heart out, obvious those boys are dembare/caps utd at heart and they want to see their teams doing well at the expense of bosso,
i believe there is lot of talent in matebeleland and u can get boys who want to play for bosso with all their hearts, get boys who will cry if they lose or draw while wearing that black and white kit, get boys who want to imulate the 80's and ealry 90's teams, get boys who will sing, sleep, drink, think bosso all the time
The reason why DYNAMOS does well in africa and local is coz they have 99% dynamos sons in their team, the players who play for dembare they supoorted from tender age, dreamt of playing for it, and thus why they give 200% effort even if they have inhouse problems, they know that dynamos is their team from birth and they will never let it down no matter wat, but with us if those hsona players dont get paid for 2 matches the next thing they give shoody perfomances on the field and then the next thing you fire a coach, firing coaches will not do us any good, it all cuases more misery and stress to bosso fans, please maphepha can you listen to the fans for once and get boys who want to play for bosso with all their hearts, gwanda, vic falls, wankie, tsholotsho, plumtree, nkayi, nyathi u can go scout for boys who want to play for bosso and have a dream about the team than to be busy wasting money buying these players from harare who come to the team with their own agendas.
As long as you dont take this issue serious bosso will continue to go down the drain and the next thing u will play home matches with 100 supporters as we cant keep watching these shona players bringing the team to it's knees, we wuld rather go support NJUBE SUNDOWNS as it has more ndebele players than bosos now.
FIRING COACHES DOES NOT BRING GOOD RESULTS, BUT GETTTING PLAYERS WITH THE RIGHT ATITTUDE WILL BRING US THE GLORY OF THE 80's and 90' s

Dissapointed Supporters.

#40359 - 09/29/08 05:42 AM Re: Reviving BOSSO GLORY DAYS? [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
Wena iqiniso uyalazi.

This think of abafana who grew up supporting Dynamos ukuthi bezodlalela iqembu ngumbhedo. This Maphepha guy want i Team ukuthi ifane le Newcastle angisaboni kahle. Why did they sake u Mayor? I am failing to understand coz the saking of u Mayor made things ukuthi sisuke from bad to worse.

Madoda lubaba okuthiwa ngu Maphepha kumele abise o coach bakithi this think ukuthi bafuna oMasomele mina kayingihambi kahle. Ma kusehlula kababisele u Alibaba ebenguye osebenzela iqembu coz uyalazi nine nine.

#40361 - 09/29/08 08:04 AM Re: Reviving BOSSO GLORY DAYS? [Re: lvovo]
bosso1926 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: bulawayo zimbabwe
ye liqiniso leli ishona kalitshaye phansi,asingeke sidlalelwe yizitha abafana basekhaya bekhona.

#40365 - 09/29/08 10:21 AM Re: Reviving BOSSO GLORY DAYS? [Re: bosso1926]
mpumelelo101 Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: durban, south africa.
lets not blame the players for poor administration and lack of entreprenueral skills on the part of bosso management!! highlanga bosso needs proper talent identification and nurturing strategies. it doesn't matter whether players are lembe, khalanga or tshabian, what we need are talented players! if you look at the under 19's they are now a pathetic lot, so what do you expect the seniors to do?
in africa, dynamos succeeds, not because of "99%' shonas. remember GIDIZA, MAGENTS, LENNY GWATA, KWINJI 15? these guys had superior talent backed by superior tactics, finish and klaar.bosso(and all "big" SA teams) fail because of pathetics tactics!

#40370 - 09/29/08 01:49 PM Re: Reviving BOSSO GLORY DAYS? [Re: mpumelelo101]
mashwabada Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: tembisa
Mpumelelo kunjani gazi?? do you mean to tell me that the likes of Maphepha have gone from being labelled the best administrators in the land to be pathetic over just a season or two?? i don't think so. how do you expect someone who grew up supporting Dynamos and just happens to land up at Bosso, to play well when playing against amatshona akibo.look at the trail-blazing Bosso that won three league titles in a row. we had the Mthwakazians in the likes of Biya, Zemura, Mqwayi,Walker Stina, Thebe, Siza,Mdolomba,Beke to mention but a few. now there are other players whose names we can't even pronnounce.get the loyal people from the elite region to play for the team they adore and willing to die for. to hell ngamatshona.nx!!

#40373 - 09/29/08 05:40 PM Re: Reviving BOSSO GLORY DAYS? [Re: mashwabada]
mpumelelo101 Offline
Ngqwele

maphepha failed to weather the player exodus after "4 in a row". maphepha failed to make a bosso footprint in africa. maphepha failed to organise a sustainable junior policy.maphepha failed to negotiate a better deal with BCC for the use of BF(how do you explain accepting to pay 20%gate takings for BF maintainence,effectively subsidising teams like railstars, amazulu, njube sundowns).bosso under maphepa failed to produce a teenage star of PETER NDLOVU's calibre.maphepha has failed to scout bonafide mthwakazians you are crying for. maphepa has been cloned into a tshabian in the warriors LAB!
about being labelled from best administrator to pathetic over two years, what happened to fabisch,KEVIN KEAGAN,martin o niel,parreira? being the best at one time doesn't mean you are always the best, give way, i have seen best CEO's fired overnight as times change, i have seen the mbeki's and blair's giving way, despite presiding over better economic times, remember that inter milan coach replaced by mourinho, despite"3 in a row"? we now live in a world which simply has no time for the unguaranteed "alex fergusonisation" of maphepa and "manchester unitedisation" of bosso.maphepa is preventing fresh blood from guiding bosso in new times, just like he is clinging to failed players like ngozo and crew etc! how do you justify playing more 4 years of football in the zim league in the 21 century?it shows that you can't cut it in pathetic-cash-rich-SA, you are half baked, you should give way!! the benjani's didn't play more than four years in the zim psl, peter, zemura , vusa nyoni, joseph ngwenya,nyandoro, makonese, murambatoro,gombami, kapini,even usamandlo didn't!!!!ngabantwana abanjani abakhasa kokuphela, bangakwazi ukuzihambela ngenyawo after sufficient time, o the likes of ngozo??

#40374 - 09/29/08 07:12 PM Re: Reviving BOSSO GLORY DAYS? [Re: mpumelelo101]
BhudiMathawuzeni Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: toronto/canada
Originally Posted By: mpumelelo101
maphepha failed to weather the player exodus after "4 in a row". maphepha failed to make a bosso footprint in africa. maphepha failed to organise a sustainable junior policy.maphepha failed to negotiate a better deal with BCC for the use of BF(how do you explain accepting to pay 20%gate takings for BF maintainence,effectively subsidising teams like railstars, amazulu, njube sundowns).bosso under maphepa failed to produce a teenage star of PETER NDLOVU's calibre.maphepha has failed to scout bonafide mthwakazians you are crying for. maphepa has been cloned into a tshabian in the warriors LAB!
about being labelled from best administrator to pathetic over two years, what happened to fabisch,KEVIN KEAGAN,martin o niel,parreira? being the best at one time doesn't mean you are always the best, give way, i have seen best CEO's fired overnight as times change, i have seen the mbeki's and blair's giving way, despite presiding over better economic times, remember that inter milan coach replaced by mourinho, despite"3 in a row"? we now live in a world which simply has no time for the unguaranteed "alex fergusonisation" of maphepa and "manchester unitedisation" of bosso.maphepa is preventing fresh blood from guiding bosso in new times, just like he is clinging to failed players like ngozo and crew etc! how do you justify playing more 4 years of football in the zim league in the 21 century?it shows that you can't cut it in pathetic-cash-rich-SA, you are half baked, you should give way!! the benjani's didn't play more than four years in the zim psl, peter, zemura , vusa nyoni, joseph ngwenya,nyandoro, makonese, murambatoro,gombami, kapini,even usamandlo didn't!!!!ngabantwana abanjani abakhasa kokuphela, bangakwazi ukuzihambela ngenyawo after sufficient time, o the likes of ngozo??

Mpumelelo ndoda ngiyayizwa imbono yakho iqondile kodwa thina esikhala ngakho lapha i think awukutholi kahle, thina sifuna iqembu lidlalelwe ngabafana who have a heart for i bosso hayi ukubutha imquba yonke ye harare uthi izodlala ku bosso vele akuyenzi
we have won the league with our won players under hard situations, look at the GWINDI ERA, he tried all mean sto sway the title to dembare but he failed coz the bosy gave 101$% effort e ground,
okwamanje we have 8 players from mashonaland making the 1st 11 ku bosso an ddo u think they can produce results , umuntu uyabe edlala ecabanga ukuthi i team yakhe e harare yona idlala njani manje..............Mpumelelo wen ado u think if MURAPE MURAPE comes to play for bosso will he give 100% effort like wat he is doing at dembare rite now? HELLLL NOOOOO that is a dynamos son li dlozi le dembare leliyani no matter wat he will make sure dembare wins the title b4 anyone does.
DEMBARE have big inhouse problems rite now but they are on the doors of the final e africa WHY? it's all coz they have players who have passion for dembare, trust me had it been bosso we wuld hav ebeen knocked long back .......... i wuld prefer we lose with our won local boys who will give 200% effort than to lose with boys who just play for the sake of it they dont care and dont even know wat bosso means for the people of MATEBELELAND.

#40378 - 09/30/08 08:26 AM Re: Reviving BOSSO GLORY DAYS? [Re: BhudiMathawuzeni]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Mephepha is the main man at Bosso sonke siyavuma, Mina I do not blame Maphepha no, I blame people around Bosso, the supporters and even some of the administrators. There are some questionable recruitments that are being done at Bosso, people with no experience in running anything are being recruited to run Bosso business. I have examples and angazi how these guys are running a big club like Bosso. Since the recruitment of these people Bosso is going down the drain. If someone could give us their CVs I guess it might settle my nerves. I understand there is a guy called Brian Moyo whose suppossedly CEO we Bosso where is he from waziwa ngani? If we run Bosso as if we are running a chicken business, we will not succeed, it starts from the calibre of i management. Maphepha we know him, he is a seasoned administrator BUT abo Brian Moyo whom am told is a college drop-out angimboni esisa i Bosso to dizzy heights. We have one of the committee members Siphatho Ncube where is he from, vele yena udue ngani? I guess if our managament is composed of such administrators, we are going nowhere. Lets see these guys resumes so that we will conclude that the administation is not the one failing these boys. Mina the idea of Bosso recruiting only boys from our region, yes it sounds a good one BUT I don't buy it. Kapini came to Bosso and he gave it all for Bosso so lithini about such people? Matema came to Bosso and he was a darling lithini ngaye? Its the admini thats failing the Boys. Lets have ama cvs abo Brian Noyo and abo Siphatho Ncube sibone if they have the necessary skills and qualifications to lead inkonzo yethu ye Bosso. These guys do not have the experience we need to take Bosso to Dizzy heights.

Lets recruit the best people for our administation and then I guess all the other policies will just fall into place. The admini guys are the one who saked Mayor so akesibabone bona ukuthi ngobani and why are they not being saked themselves.

#40382 - 09/30/08 06:03 PM Re: Reviving BOSSO GLORY DAYS? [Re: lvovo]
mpumelelo101 Offline
Ngqwele

bill gates is a college drop out maar he is one of the richest man who doubles as a manager par excellence!!!mthuli ncube is a learned maths+economis professor who failed to run a minor bank. lets not demonise college dropouts like "abo brian moyo" lest he has the "cutting egde" which is lacking amongst our current graduates/academics who are into cramming, passing and forgetting!!
ex-warriors trialist and ex bosso player farai mujokoro was born,bred in byo and educated in inkanyezi pry+sikhulile sec,lobengula west, bulawayo.is he a disloyal tshabian sellout?
guys lets accept that maphepha has failed to move with the times and is destined to follow the path of the dinusaurs.we need 21 century leaders who will take bosso to the JSE.
if you are aware of any young blood, who you think is eligible to play for bosso name him emphakathini simu evaluate. don't tell me about the mbanje-fueled scholars masquarading as under 20's at most mthwakazian secondary schools!!

#40386 - 10/01/08 12:23 PM Re: Reviving BOSSO GLORY DAYS? [Re: mpumelelo101]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Bosso as an institution is not a training ground for aspiring administrators, we want results and I guess we will get results by employing seasoned administrators. The issue of putting laloba ubani just because of nepotism will not work in our favour. Seasoned administrators are needed and Maphepha is one of them. People around Maphepha lack experience and foresite. How can you take someone without any administration experience to run a big institution like Bosso? College drop-outs without experience must not be allowed in the Bosso office. I will not say anything about abo bill Gates and abo Mthuli Ncube. But the truth is Bosso needs experienced administrators

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert