Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40651 - 10/18/08 10:34 PM Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life
Laiza Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: United Kingdom
Read the truth about Guta Ra Mwari: In My Own Words Deeds and Life;the book is out, get a copy/read more on www.Athena Press.com or www.amazon.co.uk or www.amazon.com A true strory in happened in Southern Africa in Bulawayo Zimbabwe. Trust me it is a good read. All the best!!!

#40660 - 10/19/08 03:47 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Laiza]
uzphoso Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: emazweni njengabanye
Ubone kufanele ukuthi uthengise ibhuku leli even on your first post enkundleni?

I have a lot of respect for religions but after what I have heard about this denomination as regards wealth seeking and other rather unconventional pursuits for a God loving and fearing people I am now convinced money does feature too much for them to be able to defend themselves from allegations of mysticism and dubious practices.

You are a good example of their mentallity.

Good luck with selling the book but as for me I will stick to well meaning, free or subsidised religious material and not this sort of blatant and shameless greed in the guise of religious infomation.

Edited by uzphoso (10/19/08 03:49 PM)

#40664 - 10/19/08 06:44 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: uzphoso]
bosso1926 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: bulawayo zimbabwe
ye liqiniso fethu kafike kuhle lumuntu hayikhona ukufika ngokuthengisa amanyala lapha kunkundla.kayisiyo indawo yokudlalela siyabesifundisanani nxa singavumela izinto ezinje.iguta siyayazi imbi hambani khatshana libabi lebandla lenu.

#40667 - 10/20/08 10:37 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: bosso1926]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
IGuta and thats as far as I will term it is a subversive criminal evil enterprise. Self seeking and wholelly determined to the amassing of wealth not for all human beings but themselves excusively. As always we know the workings of satan the devil who was a liar from the begginning.

IGuta enslaves its followers to sell their souls to evil.

Tell me what use is it that a human being would sell his soul for material gain in this life and live an eternal abode in hell. Surelly have we not seen that if any human regards wealth it causes great misery for the majority as in Zimbabwe where a select few amass wealth at the expense of the majority who die in poverty.

All that IGuta teaches is doing certain ritualls to gain monetary wealth. Surelly have not people learnt that wealth is not key to happiness in this life or the next.

We should all seek truth. We certainly do not need IGuta their teachings are blasphemy. Have they replaced their dead god eMatsheamhlope or wherever he used to live.

#40681 - 10/21/08 01:06 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Laiza]
mg_d Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: south africa
wena mama kumbe uyisalukazi noma intombazana engenwe yibuthakathi why don`t you take all that s***t and creat iwebsite yeguta leyo kulapho ozothengisela bonke abathakathi lelobhuku lakho thina lapha enkundleni siyakhana asibulalani.i wonder bangaki owabathengisayo kini ukuze uthole imali yetikiti lokuya phetsheya.

#40687 - 10/21/08 10:29 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: mg_d]
Gaselomhle Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Buqamama
Mthwakazi;
Ngilusizi bafowethu ngoba lolu gwalo angazi ukuthi lumumethe ntoni, mhlawumbe abanye selikwazi lokho. Engithanda ukukutsho yikuthi mhlawumbe asiyinto eqondile ukumhlambaza uLaiza ngoba nxa singazi ukuthi uthini ngaleGuta, hlezi uletha isixwayiso esingasiza abanye.
Ikeyatshisa indaba ye-Guta ngo 2006 ngaphansi kwesahluko esithi "Guta ramwari & mthwakazi" ngaphansi kwekhasi elithi "iSiNdebele" kunengi ebesingakwazi thina abanye okwethusayo okuveziweyo lapho. Ngokunjalo kwabayisaluleko lemfundiso. Lizomthuka kanti kugwalo lwakhe ujonge ukuveza ingozi ezikhona ekubeni yinxenye yaleli bandla, okuyilona hlangothi okuzwakala sengathi limi kulo.

#40688 - 10/21/08 01:48 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Gaselomhle]
Zulu boy Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: eMaphisa
Kuyabongeka okwenzileyo Laiza. Kuhle lathi sike sifunde ngembali yenye yezinkonzo ezikwelakithi. Njengoba etshilo uGaselomuhle, mhlawumbe lingasinika ezinye ingcazelo kundaba ye Guta ka 2006. Lanxa uhlose ukuthengisa ugwalo lolu, angiboni lutho olubi. Laba ababhale bethuka ngileqiniso bazovuleka imiqondo ngolunye usuku bakwazi ukuthi kungani emhlabeni kulezinkolo ezinengi, hatshi eyodwa nje! Why dont they just shut up if they are not interested in the topic?

#40689 - 10/21/08 02:11 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: welly]
mpumelelo101 Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: durban, south africa.
Originally Posted By: welly
Have they replaced their dead god eMatsheamhlope or wherever he used to live.

i like it when "christians" emphasize the death of the Guta God or his/her human-ness in their tirades against guta.they imply that being human and driving a beemer usidla isitshwala automatically disqualifies him/her from being a God!!
how hypocritical they are!!jesus was a human being,he rode a donkey, ate isinkwa, drank utshwala(wine, don't tell me it was 0%alc. content, remember those two daughters abadakisa uyise bam'raper bamitha?) he died and rose from the dead.

but why should a God die in the first place? i think there is a prophet who didn't die at all, is it Elisha?he rose straight to heaven!is he superior to jesus(a God who doubles as a son of God). i don't think the ability to die/not die/rise from the dead is a measure of godliness!!

let the dead Guta God rest in peace. i hope they select another one to plug the current void, the world cannot operate without a God hence all the increase in evil which is happening!!we need a God next door, not in the cold darkness of space where there a massive blackholes!!

Edited by mpumelelo101 (10/21/08 02:22 PM)

#40690 - 10/21/08 03:18 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: mpumelelo101]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Well we point to the fact that the dead god guta did not rise from his grave and certainly does not live as Jesus Christ lives even to this day.

Absolutely let the dead god guta remain dead and he will be brought up from his grave to face judgement from Jesus Christ himself. Mark this all those who do not repent from worshiping non other but God Himself shall never see life but be ressurected by God unto eternal flames of fire. Certainly dead guta will not be judging anyone and has sins of his own to pay for unless of course he repented of his evil ways before he died of which i am not aware but surely God knows.

Well the Bible is very clear that Jesus christ walked and lived here on earth taught the ways of life and willingly took the death of his own chosen people that their debt to God for their sins mught be justifiably paid. This is the basic summation of Gods gift to all who believe and are chosen by God to live eternal life. The rest of humanity in unbelief are hardened and thrown into the lake of eternal burning fire without recourse to forgiveness of all their sins. They shall bear the eternal burden of sinning against an eternal righteous and true God The Father, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit.

Certainly Elijah had sins of his own and surely could not die for the sins of anyone else.

Well of course you go on in unrighteousness creating your own god to fill your own blackhole effervescent with, corruption, evil and blatant impertinant sin. Of carnality shame and wickedness. The Lord and True God shall hold all the guilty to eternal punishment for all their sins in unbelief.

You do a thing never ever to be done, threaten Gods eternity and Justice or instigate rebellion against his rightful throne of rulership actually you are guilty of treason as it is, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I can only point you to the cross and The name of Jesus Christ in whom only forgiveness of sins is granted by God.

Edited by welly (10/21/08 03:22 PM)

#40691 - 10/21/08 04:15 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: welly]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Ecc 12:8 Vanity of vanities, says Kohelet; All is vanity!

Ecc 12:13 This is the end of the matter. All has been heard. Fear God, and keep his mitzvot; for this is the whole duty of man.

Ecc 12:14 For God will bring every work into judgment, with every hidden thing, whether it is good, or whether it is evil.

Edited by welly (10/21/08 04:19 PM)

#40701 - 10/22/08 03:47 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: welly]
Khanka Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: Eguswini
Siyabonga Gaselomhle!!!
Kuhle ukuthi nxa singabantu siqale silalelane,kuhle
ukuthi wazi ukuthi omunye umntwana ufuna ukuthini encwadini yakhe
singaveli sithi lowayana yena uvele unje,
empilweni ungayeyisi omunye ngeke wazi ukuthi ulani enqondweni yakhe.
If this was a European book, it could have sold already,yekelani
umhawu mandebele akithi

#40703 - 10/22/08 11:16 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Khanka]
Zulu boy Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: eMaphisa
Kanti Welly utshumayeza bani enkundleni? Ngubani ofuna ukuzwa ukufiphala kombono wakho nge Guta? Kungani ungavali ingidi yakho wekele abafuna ukwazi ngeGuta bafunde lolugwalo? Ungabi lomhawu labanye bakini esindebeleni! umhobholo! Thats the reason why amatshabi have infested our region ngenxa yabantu bakithi abangafuni ukubona omunye wakibo ephumelela....balomhawu..balomhobholo! why can't we support each other?
"BIRDS OF THE SAME PLUMAGE USUALLY PERAMBULATE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY."

#40706 - 10/22/08 08:29 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Laiza]
masakhane Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: london
kuhle ukubakwazi ukuthi bakhona abantu abazihlupha nge guta. and l can tell ukuthi liyalithanda bt be careful wat you say nge guta kumbe ngelinye nje ibandla ngo you never know ukuthi uyacina usungaphi. ungacina ususe guta njengo uthuka kangaka uzakuthini ngakho and abantu abathethisa iguta ngabantu abathi nxasebegula behambe kilo sebesiya dinga uncengo. yikho singa bantu abamnyama and sizahlala singabantu abamnyama. lobuhle buzasi dlula ngoba seyeyisa okwenziwa ngabanye umhawu inzondo ukweyisa ginya amathe kuqala ungakathethisi uzathethisa into ezakucenda kusasa empilweni ungabi liqalaqala uhambeli phambili uzitshaya isifuba.

#40708 - 10/22/08 10:40 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: masakhane]
uzphoso Offline
Mafikizolo

Kanti vele abantu sokumele bahloniphe noma yini ebekwa enkundleni ngoba ibekwe ngowakithi?

Njalo sikwazi njani ukuthi umuntu ngowakithi njengoba yona iguta isungulwe ngabetshabi elihlala liphez'kwabo kwamanye amathreads.

Othandayo ukudingisisa ngaleguta ukhululekile ukudlelwa imali yakhe nxa efuna ukuthenga lelo bhuku ezwe leyo mbali mhlaumbe lizam'ceda anothe kodwa njalo ongaboniyo usizo lwokuza ngepost yakuqala eyodwa zwi enkundleni uthengisa ibhuku kumbe ulwisa ukuthi khonokho kuhle ulalo laye ilungelo lokubonisa abanye umbono wakhe.

Ncono ngiyidinge sengigula ngingasela plan njengokudinga engingakwenza amprofitha lezinyanga kulokuthi ngisaphilile ngingahlanyi ngizinikele entweni engaso sintu sakithi kumbe inkonzo ejwayelekileyo.

Lingabothatheka lok'ethuselwa ngabantu abazenz'abaziyo kantike akula olalo iqiniso elipheleleyo ngezecawe ikakhulu nxa kusungulwe yibo esithi ngabakithi ngoba lapho okuphuma khona izigilamquba zamaprofitha lokunye okungaqondanga.

Nxa kusontwa kahle nje ngesikwaziyo ukuthengisa amabiography sokungokwani?

Thengiselanani khonale elihlangana khona hatshi lapha ngoba sizadingisisa ukuthi lihloseni

#40709 - 10/23/08 06:17 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Laiza]
bongani Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: Afrika
"Guta ra Mwari" yisitshabi lesi, kanti ndoda wasihlupha ngezinto zabetshabi ungenwe yini...

#40712 - 10/23/08 07:22 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Zulu boy]
khothipani Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: es'potini
Zuluboy, in future make sure you research a topic before you subject us to your uninformed opinions. Uthi "abantu bakithi abafuni kubona omunye wakibo ephumelela". Since when do amatshabi bengabantu bakithi?
This biography of Gutu's late leader was written by his daughter as a way, we are lead to believe, of correcting some misconceptions about their 'religion'. It is a widely held fact ukuthi ifamily le, abasomandebele, yet you advice uWelly ukuthi engaboba "lomhawu labanye bakini esindebeleni". Perhaps it is you that needs to keep his ngidi firmly sealed not uWelly.

#40716 - 10/24/08 08:13 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: khothipani]
Mthwakazi0011 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Mthwakazi
Die Religion ist das Opium des Volkes -Karl Max

This is true for all Religions and for all Christian sects including this cult you are discussing on this topic.

Man created God in his own image.
Religion is also like a drug that fills the need of those with power to draw attention away from the real concerns of the world.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the feelings of a heartless world, and the spirit of conditions that are unspiritual. It is the Opium of the people.-Karl Max

#40740 - 10/27/08 12:15 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Mthwakazi0011]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: Mthwakazi0011

Man created God in his own image.
Religion is also like a drug that fills the need of those with power to draw attention away from the real concerns of the world.

A point of correction, The real concern of the world for each human being is that he is a sinner and he dies. This is a definite fact and to ignore this is like an ostritch sticking its head in the sand.

Originally Posted By: Mthwakazi0011

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the feelings of a heartless world, and the spirit of conditions that are unspiritual. It is the Opium of the people.-Karl Max

Well then certainly Karl Marxs religion never solved the worlds problems rather it created a failed Soviet state along with countless impoverishment and slavery and death. So I would be weary if I were you to take point of his Phylosophy its proved ruinous to the least. Any country that attempts his thinking is doomed to failure non the less Zimbabwe tried it to disastrous consequences which are still evident today. Karl Marx instead his thinking caused the opression and cruel victimization of the Soviet people and beyond he was an opium of death and subjugation.

Christ sets us free Amen.

#40741 - 10/27/08 12:30 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: masakhane]
mg_d Offline
Ngqwele

ndoda yiphi into nje eyodwa ongangitshela ngayo elegama lesitshabi eyasiza kumbe engasiza esindebeleni? nxa wena ungazethembi lapho omi khona ungagcobi abanye ngalokho thina singumthwakazi siyazazi izinto ezisincedayo, nxa singafuni into zesitshoneni empilweni zethu asizifuni.

#40754 - 10/28/08 03:49 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: mg_d]
Khanka Offline
Sikhulu

gents we can also view this thing in a different angle altgether,we have roman catholic, zion church of christ,
methodist,and all the same i-Guta Ra Mwari, to another individual these are four different religions,
not knowing ukuhi isikhiwa yisiphi njalo i venacular yyiphi.

thats why e Guta kuthiwa u-Nkulunkul wehlela isizwe esinsundu, nanko bayamala nalo bayamphika. yikho khonalokho okwenzakala lapha enkundleni,

one guy used to say "this is how a white man took land from the blacks(africans)" he came (the white guy) carrying the bible with his left hand and a gun on his right and said "let us close our eyes and pray" the time the black man opened his eyes the land was gone.
manje God has decided to show himself as us we still dont bilieve that ,gents why kodwa ve.

do you know ukuthi u Nyongolo waye ngena i-Guta Ra Mwari.
Do you know ukuthi u _Malainga ungena i-Guta and the rest of the mthwakazians????????????????

Just because something can't be proven doesn't mean it doesn't exist. There are so many things happening around us all the time, that constantly go unnoticed. I'm going to guess that if we are still around in a million years at some point we will further develop tools that may be able to prove things that we thought weren't possible. Look how far we've come at this point, but by then humans probably won't be around so it really won't matter.
but get sick or troubled then you will believe unkulunkulu ukhona jeki,and njalo chances are 93.5% you will be advised to go to e_Guta Ra Mwari..
see you later e Guta

#40757 - 10/28/08 08:31 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Khanka]
khothipani Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: es'potini
Khanka, this is certainly the first time i've heard ukuthi uMdala waye ngena iGutu. I wouldnt be surprised if there is a massaging of the truth here mfowethu in an attempt to give this 'religion' some credibility. But if that was indeed the case, in his final days, it was widely reported that uMdala had converted to Catholicism and was baptised as one on his death bed.

#40758 - 10/28/08 09:31 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Khanka]
lungani Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Broomall PA USA
Let me make a few corrections. Joshua Nkomo was never a member of Guta, he was a Catholic. He had people who loved him in different churches and religions. AmaSabatha, amaRoma, Zioni, Guta and many others had people who loved and adored him for his guts. He was invited to Guta in the 90s to give a speech and answer questions. Sydney Malunga was not a member of Guta kodwa uMalinga is a member.

#40762 - 10/28/08 11:29 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Khanka]
mg_d Offline
Ngqwele

khanka kunjani mfowethu mina ngisa phila ngiyakuzwa ukuthi uyayalwela leguta yabetshabi, ngeke ungibone eguta ndoda ayikho nje leyodwa into engake ngayizwa enhle eyenziwa ngabetshabi kunye leguta yabo leyo nxa kuyikuthi bakhona kumthwakazi abayingenayo or wena ukhonza khona usazobaleka baba mina ngeke mfowethu ngoba ayikho nje into engihlanganisa labetshabi lapha emhlabeni.

Edited by mg_d (10/28/08 11:30 PM)

#40772 - 10/29/08 08:30 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Laiza]
Gwankwa Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: ireland
UNkulunkulu wehlela amaJuda kuleyo ndawo ngaleso isikhathi ngaleyo ndlela ehla ngayo.
Lokhu akutsho ukuthi thina laPha eAfrica kumbe eChaina kumbe e India uNkulunkulu wayengekho.
EChaina abamazi ujesu kodwa akutsho ukuthi abakhonzi UNkulunkulu.
BayaMkhonza njalo bayamhlonipha Ngendlela abayibekelwa nguye Umdali wabo.
Njalo awusoze ubabone behlupheka njongomAfrica, ngoba lokhu bephethe okwabo
Umuntu omnyama lama uNkulunkulu esemehlele emlandile ukumnikeza okwakhe okwasekulahlekile kanye lokumnikeza ubuntu bakhe eyevele emdalele khona, uyala afune ukubuyela kubona labo abamgqilazayo
besebenzisa ukholo lwabo,Yebo ma uselizweni lama Juda kuqondile ukukhonza labo,ngoba uhambile phela Kodwa iAfrica kumele ifune
inkululeko ekholweni lwabo, abangesabi abokholo lokuza. Ukholo akuzange kwaba yinto yokuza. Ukholo ngolomdabu waleyo ndawo luhlala lukhona, yilo oluhlukanisa isiko ngesiko
Abantu badalwa batshiyana ngokosiko njalo langendle esidlelana
layo loMdali wethu
Alukho ukholo oludlula olunye
Abaprophet abasebayibhilini babekhona lase Africa
Kuphela abalabhayibili kodwa ikhona imbali ngoNkulunkulu
Okufuze umAfrica akwazi lulwazi lalapho avela khona ukuze abone lalapho ayakhona njengezinye izizwe.
Abuntu boke ababhalwe ebhayibhilini ngamadlozi ezinye izizwe akudingeki ukuthi thina sisebenze ngabokhokho babo ukuze sibonakale kuNkulunkulu.Lokhu akudingi ngitsho ukuhlakanipha okuthize ukuthi kubesobala liqiniso elisegcekeni
Yebo besincidezelwe ngemibuso kodwa sesikhululekile kwezombuso sokusele inkululeko eqakathekileyo eyodumisa sicela kuNkulunkulu singazange sacelelwa ngabezizwe.
Sizicelele thina njalo sidumise ukusidabula kwakhe ngabokhokho
abadala bethu asebafayo.
Quote:

Kufuze sibakhumbule abazali bethu sibaphakamise ngoba kulapho esidabuka khona, okhokho asebengamadlozi.Kubusisekile ukukhumbula okhokho bakho.Alikho elinye igugu ilidlula ukuba lomzali wakho, umkhumbula.
Angitsho ukukhonza amadlozi kodwa ukukhonza ngendlela esayidalelwayo, okufuze siyibuze kubo okhokho.Kwenziwe ucwaningo ngo kholo lwethu.
Isizwe esimnyama sifana lesizwe esintulayo esingaboni la esivela khona lala esiyakhona
Khulokhe kulabantu abamnyama abalemcabango eseduzane abalokhu bezihlupha ngolimi lumuntu kumbe umhlobbo yomuntu Umafrica munye
angaze abelitshabi.Umtshabi ngowakini kumele ungamxwayi ukudlula umuntu okuthathele usendo lwakho wakutshela ukuthi okhokho bakho
ngabo evil spirits.Abakhe ngo holy spirit
Bakhona okhokho bethu abango holy spirit, abasezulwini labo.
Konke lolulwazi kumele kube yinto ama afrika azihlupha ngayo.
Ungalinge uthuke inkozo ongakaze ungene khona kodwa usizwa ngabenye
Ujesu bambulala abakubo ngoba besizwa kuthiwa uthi futhi ungumtaka Nkulunkulu.
Ujesu phela wabulawa ngabakibo bephika UNkulunkulu
Wona lowayana umoya yiwo osebenzisa kwabanye bethu,ukuthuka lokufisela ukufa abantu abathi bona sebehlelwe nguNkulunkulu
Sebekhululekile ekholweni olweza labantu ababehlose ukuthatha inotho yelizwe labo.Babathathela konke okulilungelo labo kanye lenjabulo yeqiniso,
Kambe uNkulunkulu weye ngathuma amasela ukuthi bazosi fundisa ngaye,kusobala ukuthi akusunguye uNkulunkulu owabathumayo ukuthi
beze le bhayibhili lapha.
Yebo ibhayibili lilabantu balo kuyonaleyo dawo kulabobantu.
Okhokho bebekwazi ukuthi ma sebeqedile ukuvuna bahambe lamabele,
bakhethe lezifuyo ezihle ezizabangumhlatshelo kaNkulunkulu badumise uNkulunkulu ngeNkulu injabulo.Kube khona lemidlalo ethize isizwe sijabule, Into langubani ayibonayo ukuthi ibusisekile.
Yonke into ababeyifuna bebe khuluma laye uNkulunkulu mathupha abaphendule
Lamhlanje umuntu omnyama nguye okhuleka okudlula zonke izizwe
kodwa imikhuleko yakhe ayizwakali kuNkulunkulu
Abanye baphongu khuleka nje kancane bazwakale, lanxa bengakhulekanga uyababona abakufisayo ahle abalungisele,ngoba bengalahlanga abanikeza khona, kanye limilayo yakhe kubo. Lokuhlonipha okhokho babo.
Isizwe yisizwe ngamasiko oso,hatshi ukulandela okwabanye yikulahleka lokho .

Ngiyazi inengi laMa africa ikakhulu amaChristain azinikeleyo
ekholweni ngeqiniso kuzabahlupha lokhu ngiyaxolisa ngoba vele iqiniso linjalo,Kodwa abasontayo bazaqhubekela phambili bethuka
ngokuba lecabango emfitshane

#40774 - 10/29/08 10:05 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Gwankwa]
uzphoso Offline
Mafikizolo

Ngithemba ngikuzwe kahle mfowethu njalo ngibona ingani imiqondo yakho yonke ilungile.

Kodwa phela mele sikwazi ukuthi okwendulo kwakungakhonzwa ngendlela lange 'frequency' esesijwayele ukuyibona emacaweni athize kulezi'nsuku.Lokhu kusenzwa yikuthi noma sibiza okwabokhokho njengokholo, kalufani lalolu lwakulezi insuku.Kwakusiba lokuthethela okuqondane lezikhathi zomnyaka kuhambelana lokuthi izifuyo kumbe izithelo noma abantu sibe lokubusiseka kwandiwe.Kube khona njalo nxa kulokugula lendlala lapho khona okwakusiba lokudingisisa ubuthakathi into ephicana lamakholo esikhrestu.

Kungasenani, ngalokho mina ngithi ukukonza kwayizolo akwenelisi ukuba lukholo okwebanga elivumekayo these days nomanje iguta ngilokungayethembi.

Kukhona amanye amadenominations aqondileyo umuAfrica angafunda kuwo ukukhonza okunga controversial hatshi lokhu okokuthi ungangena awusaphumi njalo omakhelwana abasakwazi ukuthi bakuhloniphe kumbe bakwesabe.

Ngum'bono nje bakwethu each to his own ngokuthanda kwakhe.

#40779 - 10/30/08 05:48 AM Re: Mthwakazi for Life [Re: uzphoso]
bongani Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: Afrika
Hayi mina sengibhowa ngamagama esitshabi lawa kuphela, ngicela nitshintshe iSubject ngoba lokhu kuyayangisa, sizocina sesimema emaswina eNkundleni!

#40780 - 10/30/08 09:46 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Khanka]
Gaselomhle Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Buqamama
Originally Posted By: Khanka

do you know ukuthi u Nyongolo waye ngena i-Guta Ra Mwari.
Do you know ukuthi u _Malainga ungena i-Guta and the rest of the mthwakazians????????????????

Phila Khanka
Ngiyaphiceka kancane, Nxa kungabaqotho ukuthi labobantu bayikhonza i-Guta, so what? Kutshoni kuMthwakazi, Phela ukuthi bebengomhlonitshwa koMthwakazi akutsho ukuthi konke abakenzileyo empilweni zabo kusilungele ngengoMthwakazi.

#40798 - 10/31/08 09:40 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Gaselomhle]
Khanka Offline
Sikhulu

ayi kabi madoda i meant ukuthi this is not a shona culture,we
also have abadala bethu laphana,i bulawayo ngeyesintwini, akusiyona eyesitshabini,yikuthi nje labana abantu bagijima,bazengenela ngapha kithi ko mthwakazi

#40806 - 11/01/08 07:05 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Gaselomhle]
Mthandazo_Sihle Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Washington DC, USA
Like I always say!
Kakho ongakhonza amakhosi amabili. Mhlawumbe uzathanda enye azonde enye, laba uzabambelela kwenye azende enye. Lingazake likhonze uNkulunkulu njalo leMali!

#40994 - 11/12/08 11:28 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Laiza]
Ethical Offline
Mafikizolo

Ladies and Gents....First and foremost I wuld like ta welcome myself to the topic and the website.
Bazalwane ive been reading all the replies to this topic for sometime.....In philosophy we never talk bout Jesus nor Mohammed nor Buddha...but we discuss God himself as a being that is greater than you and I. A being that has to understand us to an extent and the way he can exercise his power is to come to us in different forms i.e Mohammed, Buddha, and Jesus, Moses, Lazarus u name them. All had their own cause. Jesu = Juda, Moses = Egyptians etc.So what will hinder our own Southern African religious figure? Jesus unfourtuntly was "over used" he was a tool to get you "natives" as they call us to fall "their" (white) civilization and claim we are dull and stupid. To that extent we float away from our own culture, injelele etc our concept of UNkulunkulu was taken away from us. Are we not under estimating God by saying he only gave us Jesus 2000years ago and that was that? Then we are limiting his power are we not? And is God not a spirit that can dwell in the humane flesh? Saying My main question therefore is....if the Bible has been in Zimbabwe for no more than 150years (bearing in mind i had a grandmother that recently died at 98) are divorcing ourselves from our own culture saying okwethu akusebenzi yet kwakusebenza for okhokho bethu?....My request is religion is the back bone for peoples well being. Lets not discriminate for what they see in it is not what you see in it....Siyekele ukwazwa ngabantu but sizibonele, umuntu ohloniphayo and open minded would buy a copy and read they maybe make a judgement from that but that judgemnt is still premature as you might not have had the personal experiences that those believers of that certain dinomination hold. For the truth of all truths is that no one knows the truth, but certain things work for others and dont work for others hence we have diffrnt dinominations, different political parties, different taste & smell buds....Guta Ra Mwari is a respectable dinomination around the world and mostly sub-sahara people have been cured there and continue to do so, saying UNkulunkulu is in respect of the Godly spirit dwelling within the flesh...Inyanga lazo zaziyelapha and still do if you find the right one. Bafethu lets not under estimate people's religions or views. Lets be wise and torelant as Ubuntu is

#40995 - 11/13/08 12:42 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Ethical]
uzphoso Offline
Mafikizolo

Zwana lapha Ethical.Imibono yakho ngezenkolo yamaAfrica iqondile njalo ayibandlululi okwesiko lethu.Intonje yikuthi uzulu usuka axakeke nxa kungakhanyi ukuthi kukholwa isintu kumbe isiKresthu kwenye inkonzo.Silapho njalo, izimfundiso zangakhona zisuka zingabi ngezicacekile esintwini(isiko) langesiLungwini okutshiya lo obe edinga ulwazi enokuphiceka okuthize.Lona udaba lokholo luvele lungalula ukuhlaziya noma kulabo abaziwayo lapho abame khona.Ukuhlanganisa lezi zinto yikho okuletha izinhlungu zokuhlukuluzwa kwabesimame labantwana emacaweni angaqondanga ngoba bezikhandela izifundo zabo santando.

Njalo ukuzodinga imali ngalendlela yokuthengisela abantu leli bhuku lapha kulokubanxusa ecaweni kululaza inhloso yalo okwenzayo lebandla lakhe.Lapha kubuya abantu abalakho ukuhlaziya injongo yomuntu.Amabhuku athengiselwa abalandeli lezifundi zalo obhalwe ngaye njalo ngokufaka lapha kunika ilungelo lokuthi uzulu aveze insolo zakhe ngalendlela yokuthengisa ibhuku langokungasuthiseki kwakhe ngeGuta.

Abasizwa yiyo abayalelwa ukuqubeka layo kodwa akutsho ukuthi iyi yona eqondileyo kumaAfrica noma kubani.

Khululekani bakwethu.

Edited by uzphoso (11/13/08 12:43 AM)

#41000 - 11/13/08 07:26 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: uzphoso]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Ethical your line of reason is unfounded and does not have Logic. If your position is everything that everyone says about God is valid and true this is nonsense. For all humans pressupose and know that God is constant and unvariable. Who told you God can live in human flesh certainly not isintu sakho. So Ethical present your thoughts clearly so we can examine them and take them to their logical end.

What does Guta want or seek of us. What is his authority and where does he come from and where is he now. Surelly we are not fools not to question these things. Certainly you have to ask these things of anyone who claims to be God. For certainly God deserves and must get subjection and praise from every single human wherever they are even in eternity. Surelly If God IS, Then he never ceases to exist hence he will bring us before himself to receive eternal rewards according to how we have treated him.

Such simple Logic can it be found in guta, njelele,bhuda or the like tell me Ethical?

Surely God has a name and is an entity, who is he? does he not have a past,present and future? what does he like and hate? surely if he created me he must know and be above my simple logic now Ethical these things are but plain. To refuse to look into these things and examine everything that people just wake up and claim to be gods and speakers on behalf of god then we are worse than dogs that eat their own vomit. To tell people that whatever they think and say about God is valid and true is to be nonsensical then life has no meaning whatsoever. please clarify what you are saying or else even this forum is but nonsensical with no meaning.

however we are a true society of Mthwakazi with Love for our brethren seeking Truth,life ,honesty,good and what is beneficial to the Good of UMthwakazi not just nonsensical free for all unethical pursuit of life. Here we speak what should be eternal meaning and words that are of substance and meaning.

Edited by welly (11/13/08 07:28 PM)

#41007 - 11/14/08 12:31 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Ethical]
mg_d Offline
Ngqwele

nginag zizama zonke inkolo ezikhona emhlabeni kodwa le eyesitshoneni khohlwa nkunzi leyo uyitshumayele le esitshoneni baba angikaze ngilizwe igama lesindebele elithi gutarawhatever istshona yisitshona baba.

#41231 - 12/15/08 10:25 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: mg_d]
Hlongamvula Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: GP, Mzansi
Mthwakazi omuhle ngiyabingelela mina Jolimnyama, uBuhlase bendl' enkulu. Ngilusizi ubkubona abantu abahlonipheka njengani belingisa ingane. Angiqondanga ukuhlambalaza noma ukwedelela. Okokuqala umuntu ulelungelo lwenkululeko, umuntu uyazikhethela ukholo, umuntu uyazikhethela umfazi, etc. Thatha okuthatha uyekele ongakuthandiyo.
Abantu abamnyama sile nkinga yokubukela okwethu phansi. Into eza lomlungu siyithatha ngaphandle kokuthandabuza. Abelungu beza lokho lobuKrestu balitshiya amadlozi namhlanje lithi amadlozi amadimoni. Incwadi/amabhuku abelungu ngokholo aliwacubunguli ngalendlela. Lizosala emnyameni lingathanda ukuzichothiza. Ayikho into embi ngokuhlala kuhle. Akekho umuntu owadalelwa ukuhlupheka. Liyidingelani imali nxa lingafuni ilinothise? Lisebenzelani nxa lingafuni ukuhlala kuhle? Imali kasisono kodwa uthando lwayo.
Ithi ngingabi mude kakhulu hlezi ngigcine sengiphaphalaza.

#41232 - 12/15/08 10:29 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: welly]
Hlongamvula Offline
Mafikizolo

Bamphika uJesu ngamaJuda. They were asking the very same questions you are asking. You are a shallow minded man who thinks he is learned with your unlogical thinking.
Who told you God can live in human flesh certainly not isintu sakho. Who told you He can not? Believe in whatever you want.

#41233 - 12/15/08 10:40 AM Re: Mthwakazi for Life [Re: bongani]
Hlongamvula Offline
Mafikizolo

You are out of order post izinto ezilengqondo. Ungazodlalela lapha. Contribute something meaningful.

#41243 - 12/15/08 03:30 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: welly]
Mbonise Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: South Africa
Here we speak what should be eternal meaning and words that are of substance and meaning.

Guys pliz welcome me to Inkundla kaMthwakazi and pliz clap hands for me. I would like to go straight to Welly, Indlela obheka ngayo impilo imfishane kakhulu bhudi broaden up your mind brother/brethern we are talking about GOD here my friend, No-one knows anything about GOD. Not me Not You Not anyone khonala enkundleni. Mthwakazi omuhle iphi inhlonipho, buphi ubuntu benu besintwini, ngibona selilingisa wona la amatshabi elikhuluma ngawo. Ngiyabonga

#41244 - 12/15/08 04:25 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Mbonise]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: Mbonise
Indlela obheka ngayo impilo imfishane kakhulu bhudi broaden up your mind brother/brethern we are talking about GOD here my friend, No-one knows anything about GOD. Not me Not You Not anyone khonala enkundleni.

Ngithemba inkosi ikudzinile mnewethu. Bengithanda ukulandela umcabango wakho!

If you actually believe what you are saying and thought it out logically what the implications of what you are saying are, i dont think you would have said what you are saying perhaps you will rephrase however let me follow your thinking!

You ascertain that nobody has any knowledge of God. I assume you have this knowledge about God to tell us that it is us who have no knowledge of God. If you yourself as you admit you have no knowledge of God then you are definately not qualified to ascertain as fact that everybody else has not this knowledge based on your own ignorance. Hence it is absolutely of no consequence and truth that you assume everyone else has the same ignorance as you.

You say you are talking about God? but how can you when you have said you have no knowledge of him. So you are trying to tell us that you are talking about your ignorance about God. I suggest you seek knowledge or ask questions rather than take the throne of judgement on matters you are in ignorance about.

Originally Posted By: Mbonise

Here we speak what should be eternal meaning and words that are of substance and meaning.

When you say we who are you refering to? besides who is qualified to speak eternal words? certainly not one who is mortal and dies! my brother you have no capacity to speak eternal words apart from God who is eternal so get your thinking in logical order then we can begin to speak sense at the least.

I appreciate your veiws even if they dont correspond with what I have to say so speak for your self and not make wide sweeping statements putting words into our mouths. We can speak for ourselves and clarify anything needed to be clarified

Thank you, uDumo Enkosini UJesu Christu odale izulu lomhlaba Amen.

Edited by welly (12/15/08 04:27 PM)

#41302 - 12/18/08 02:59 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: welly]
Mbonise Offline
Mafikizolo

Bhudi weeee! nami ngiyazama ukukuzwisisa kodwa indaba yakhona ingathi sisifuna ethafuleni, Julisa umcabango uyindoda, mangithi Noone knows about GOD ngichaza ukuthi akekho phakathi kwethu onelungelo lokujudge omunye la enkundleni ngoba okukaNkulunkulu ngokukaNkulunkulu okungenisdalwa khona, Dont undermine, or under estimate me Bra. Usungiphica futhi ngoba mina bengiquote wena and wena suziphendula uyabona yini ukuthi ubuvele uphaphalaza thus why you are now contradicting yourself.

#41578 - 01/05/09 10:39 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Mbonise]
Mthwakazi0011 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Mthwakazi

Just how ridiculous can a story be before a person stops and says "Wait, that doesn't make any sense?"

The bible states that the human body was formed because a magic being breathed on some dirt and that millions of species of animals all fit on a boat for over 100 days.
It has stories about talking donkeys and men being swallowed by whales.
Yet most Christians do not question these stories.

The Koran states that if you get dirty by touching a woman, and can't find any clean water around at prayer time, you can clean up by rubbing your face and hands in some dirt. Muslims have come up with ways to rationalize this and many other ridiculous statements in their book.

Why are these stories not obvious fiction to the believers?

It seems that just about any story could pass as acceptable no matter how outrageous when it is called a religious book.
These faith driven beliefs seem to override any form of questioning or rational thinking. People believe these stories for different reasons. Some are taught to believe with childhood indoctrination. When we are young we are pre-programmed to believe what our parents tell us.
Another method is when a person feels helpless or depressed.
Religions can bring comfort to some, but belief in the ridiculous stories comes as a side effect in joining these groups. I believe we can have support groups that are just as comforting without superstitious beliefs.
If you believe in a holy book, try to put your book in perspective with any other story you hear. Most of the stories in these books are just as fictional as jack and the beanstalk. Instead of reading your book from the mindset that the book must be perfect, try reading it with a questioning mind. Try asking questions like, does this make sense, could this really happen, and keep in mind the identity of the authors. Don't simply think the book must be from God.

It came from a man that is just as flawed as you and I and lived long ago in a time when knowledge was just a fraction of what it is today. You may be surprised at what you find. Your mind just might open to the reality of "It is just a book."

1. If the Bible stated "All men are held to the earth by God's hand" Then the theory of gravity would be disputed just a strongly as the theory of evolution is today.
Christians would be trying to get the "Intelligent Hand Theory" taught in the classroom alongside the theory of gravity?

2. If the Koran said "All sicknesses are demons, exorcism is the only true cure."
Would Muslims go to the doctor?
We might have two sets of medical schools and two sets of doctors. One based on faith and exorcisms, one based on science and technology. Even in the face of statistical evidence showing that a larger percentage of the patients in the faith based hospital were dying, would they keep their faith in their book?

3. If the Bible said "The moon is made of wood." How would Christians cope with all the moon rocks brought back from the Apollo missions? They would have to claim the rocks were put there by Satan to fool humans or some other rationalization. How many of them would continue in their beliefs with this overwhelming evidence?

The Bible/Koran have more ridiculous stories that these, but the Christians/Muslim believe them.

#41617 - 01/07/09 12:41 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Mthwakazi0011]
science Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: kwamthwakazi
thanx MTHWAKAZI0011, THOU I SHARE WITH THEE SOME OF UR THEORIES, I WOULD LIKE TO ADD JUST A PINCH OF WORDS. SCIENTIST ON THE OTHER HAND CAN`T PROVE NOR DISPROVE THAT THERE IS GOD. THE CREATION IS INTERESTING BECAUSE THE TRANSLATION OF WORDS IS FAR FROM THE TRUTH. PERSONALLY, I DOUGHT THAT THE WRITTERS OF BOOK FIRSTLY , MOSES, EVER THOUGHT IT WILL BE USED BY US TODAY.AS THE GENERATIONS PASS SO ARE ADOPTATION OF WORDS AND LOSE OF SOME.INTERESTINGLY, RACISM SHAPED RELIGION BIG TIME. IN SOUTHERN AFRICA THE DUTCH -ANGLICAN- JOHN WESLLE`S METHOD GAVE BIRTH TO ALL "HERE THERE HAPPY CLAPPY CHURCHES" WITH LITTLE IF NONE DOCTRINE AT ALL. FALSE PROPHETS WITH UNCLEAN SPIRITS ARE WELL BLIVED TODAY YET THEY KNOW NOTHING OF ANY HARD DOCTRINE OR PRINCIPLE ETC. THE BLACK CHURCH DOES NOT OFFICIATE TO ANY WHITE COMMUNITY YET THEY CLAIM TO HAVE PROPHETS ( PROPHETS ARE FOR ALL). I DO BLIVE THAT THERE IS GOD HOWEVER, I DON`T BLIVE IN GOD STUFFED TO MY EARS WITH PASTORS ETC.

I BLIVE AND CHERISH THE PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP I HAVE WITH HIM.
THE STORY OF JESUS WAS WRITTEN APPROX 53AD JESUS DIED AT 30YRS, SO TO GET THE EXACT STORY AFTER 20YRS IS JUST A FAIRY TALE. THE KORAN WAS DROPPED (FROM MOUNTAIN, OPPS HEAVEN SO THEY CLAIM) IN AROUND 700AD.INTERESTINGLY, ITS FOLLOWERS ARE FORCED TO READ IT DAILY.ANYWAYS, THE SOUTHERN AFRICAN CHURCHES IN MY VIEW ARE JUST AN ILLUSION IF NOT A COPYCAT WHICH DOES NOTHING TO EASY DARKNESS TO ITS FOLLOWERS. THE MAIN IDEALISM IS THAT THEY FOCUS ON "UBUTHAKATHI" WHICH CLEARLY FOLLOWS THE PATHS OF OUR BELOVED GRAD GRAD FATHERS WHOM WE WILL MEET ONE DAY.
IN CONCLUSION, THE BIBLE IS CORRECT AS FAR AS YOU UNDERSTAND IT BUT IMPORTANTLY WHEN TRANSLATED CORETLY , EITHER YOU FOLLOW LUTHER KING (14CENTURY) JUSTIFICATION OR YOU JUST BE A FOLLOWER OF WATEVER IS SAID BY WHOEVER

Edited by science (01/07/09 12:42 PM)

#41618 - 01/07/09 01:29 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: science]
lvovo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KZN
Mnyakomutsha bakwethu

Religion religion religion:

Kusuka kungiphice lokhu. Bengibona kusengathi ukholo esilulandelayo luyangokuthi sikhulele ngaphi njalo sikhuliswe njani. Ma uzalelwe emzini okholelwa edlozini chances are high ukuthi nawe uzakholelwa emadlozini, ma uzalelwe eskristwini lakho kunjalo. Ngangisuke ngithi ukweyisana ngendaba zokholo kuyize. Ingani lalo ibhayibheli lisuka litsho ukuthi ungahluleli, kanti manje abasuka sebesahlulela bona bangobani? Ngithemba umsebenzi wokwahlulela ngebhayibhili ngoka Nkulunkulu yena ongu Jesu Kristu.

Umuntu lo muntu ulesizatho sokuthi yinindaba elandela ukholo alulandelayo, abanye amadlozi ayabasebenzela, abanye iguta liyabasebenzela, abanye isikrestu siyasebenza, i Palestine isi moslem siyabaspanela sithini manje ngalokho? Qina ekholweni lwakho ma kusebenza hatshi ukuthi umuntu abesenta esuka ku one kholo usiya kolunye whenever it suits you.

Singeyisani ngokuthi sikhonzani bakwethu. umthwakazi angithembi ukuthi ekadeni ondlebe zikhanyilanga bengakabikho babekhuleka uJesu Kristu, kwakulalapho ababekhonza khona.

asazi Injelele kumbe ilokhe isasesbenza kumbe umgabe wayi dubula

#41621 - 01/07/09 03:16 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: lvovo]
science Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: kwamthwakazi
IVOVO, i hear you brother , however that mentality is dangerous because it accepts everything as right. surely it cant be.Humans have done much damange buy infiltrating the weak and young throu the power of satan. eg when martin luther nailed the door in german he killed mostly the poor because they wanted to follow the romans afraid to think openly, that shows that "CONDITIONALLY BEHAVIOUR" plays a major role in making people just blive coz someone told you so. think outside the box

#41627 - 01/07/09 11:34 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: science]
Ngxibongo enks Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Khonapha
I'm sure the holly book says something like 'Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take'.In seeking his will the loving Lord hasn't yet directed me to Guta Ra Mwari and i hope he doesn't.

Thank you, Ngiyabonga hk hk hk!!.

#41660 - 01/10/09 02:14 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Ngxibongo enks]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Greetings to you all we meet again. Excuse my perplexity here so what are you exactly saying to us Mthwakazi Lvovo and science. We should believe in the ideas of Mthwakazi or science or simply label all reality as non entity or rather still we should worship ourselves as we have all knowledge and power. What is your colclusion and meaning or do you just speak with no Knowledge, understanding or purpose. What is your intension should we put our lives in your thinking.

Definition a FOOL is a person who does not Know that he does not have Knowledge. Such a one is a dangerous individual capable of destroying a nation fit to be locked away with the key destroyed. It is WISE to Shun such EGOMANIACS who seek self worship.

#41803 - 01/21/09 12:20 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: welly]
Mamjakes Offline
Mafikizolo

Hi guys,
Complemets for the new year. I had an opportunity to visit GRM in SA though. My sense about the church is that they are still old fashion. The way they conduct their service you will be shocked. My fiance is a member and I have learned a lot from him for the past 2 years we have been dating. I guess christianity is a life style and a relationship you have with God. Even for them is exacly the same, they ephasise on a personal relationship with God and that you must undurstand that you are filled with the holy spirit. I would love to bring my children in a way where they will be able to be successful and have good principles. In the world we are living in it is difficult. My advice if you have time go and see for yourselves.

#41809 - 01/21/09 09:58 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Mamjakes]
lungani Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Broomall PA USA
As far as i know iGuta does not allow visitors. It's either you were told about them or you were a member at one time. If you are not wearing the uniform and don't have the membership card, you will be turned back by the GRM police.

#41831 - 01/23/09 09:47 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: lungani]
Mamjakes Offline
Mafikizolo

Lungani just as I have indicated my fiance goes to that Church. They do allow visitors they dont give their uniform to anyone. They have a waiting preiod of 3 months before you can be a member. Just like any other church Im a member of the assemblies of God, and in our church they gave you a waiting period of 3 months while you learn about their procedures. Its time we as children of God come together, stop critising one another.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert