Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 16 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40651 - 10/18/08 10:34 PM Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life
Laiza Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: United Kingdom
Read the truth about Guta Ra Mwari: In My Own Words Deeds and Life;the book is out, get a copy/read more on www.Athena Press.com or www.amazon.co.uk or www.amazon.com A true strory in happened in Southern Africa in Bulawayo Zimbabwe. Trust me it is a good read. All the best!!!

#40660 - 10/19/08 03:47 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Laiza]
uzphoso Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: emazweni njengabanye
Ubone kufanele ukuthi uthengise ibhuku leli even on your first post enkundleni?

I have a lot of respect for religions but after what I have heard about this denomination as regards wealth seeking and other rather unconventional pursuits for a God loving and fearing people I am now convinced money does feature too much for them to be able to defend themselves from allegations of mysticism and dubious practices.

You are a good example of their mentallity.

Good luck with selling the book but as for me I will stick to well meaning, free or subsidised religious material and not this sort of blatant and shameless greed in the guise of religious infomation.

Edited by uzphoso (10/19/08 03:49 PM)

#40664 - 10/19/08 06:44 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: uzphoso]
bosso1926 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: bulawayo zimbabwe
ye liqiniso fethu kafike kuhle lumuntu hayikhona ukufika ngokuthengisa amanyala lapha kunkundla.kayisiyo indawo yokudlalela siyabesifundisanani nxa singavumela izinto ezinje.iguta siyayazi imbi hambani khatshana libabi lebandla lenu.

#40667 - 10/20/08 10:37 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: bosso1926]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
IGuta and thats as far as I will term it is a subversive criminal evil enterprise. Self seeking and wholelly determined to the amassing of wealth not for all human beings but themselves excusively. As always we know the workings of satan the devil who was a liar from the begginning.

IGuta enslaves its followers to sell their souls to evil.

Tell me what use is it that a human being would sell his soul for material gain in this life and live an eternal abode in hell. Surelly have we not seen that if any human regards wealth it causes great misery for the majority as in Zimbabwe where a select few amass wealth at the expense of the majority who die in poverty.

All that IGuta teaches is doing certain ritualls to gain monetary wealth. Surelly have not people learnt that wealth is not key to happiness in this life or the next.

We should all seek truth. We certainly do not need IGuta their teachings are blasphemy. Have they replaced their dead god eMatsheamhlope or wherever he used to live.

#40681 - 10/21/08 01:06 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Laiza]
mg_d Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: south africa
wena mama kumbe uyisalukazi noma intombazana engenwe yibuthakathi why don`t you take all that s***t and creat iwebsite yeguta leyo kulapho ozothengisela bonke abathakathi lelobhuku lakho thina lapha enkundleni siyakhana asibulalani.i wonder bangaki owabathengisayo kini ukuze uthole imali yetikiti lokuya phetsheya.

#40687 - 10/21/08 10:29 AM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: mg_d]
Gaselomhle Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Buqamama
Mthwakazi;
Ngilusizi bafowethu ngoba lolu gwalo angazi ukuthi lumumethe ntoni, mhlawumbe abanye selikwazi lokho. Engithanda ukukutsho yikuthi mhlawumbe asiyinto eqondile ukumhlambaza uLaiza ngoba nxa singazi ukuthi uthini ngaleGuta, hlezi uletha isixwayiso esingasiza abanye.
Ikeyatshisa indaba ye-Guta ngo 2006 ngaphansi kwesahluko esithi "Guta ramwari & mthwakazi" ngaphansi kwekhasi elithi "iSiNdebele" kunengi ebesingakwazi thina abanye okwethusayo okuveziweyo lapho. Ngokunjalo kwabayisaluleko lemfundiso. Lizomthuka kanti kugwalo lwakhe ujonge ukuveza ingozi ezikhona ekubeni yinxenye yaleli bandla, okuyilona hlangothi okuzwakala sengathi limi kulo.

#40688 - 10/21/08 01:48 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: Gaselomhle]
Zulu boy Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: eMaphisa
Kuyabongeka okwenzileyo Laiza. Kuhle lathi sike sifunde ngembali yenye yezinkonzo ezikwelakithi. Njengoba etshilo uGaselomuhle, mhlawumbe lingasinika ezinye ingcazelo kundaba ye Guta ka 2006. Lanxa uhlose ukuthengisa ugwalo lolu, angiboni lutho olubi. Laba ababhale bethuka ngileqiniso bazovuleka imiqondo ngolunye usuku bakwazi ukuthi kungani emhlabeni kulezinkolo ezinengi, hatshi eyodwa nje! Why dont they just shut up if they are not interested in the topic?

#40689 - 10/21/08 02:11 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: welly]
mpumelelo101 Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: durban, south africa.
Originally Posted By: welly
Have they replaced their dead god eMatsheamhlope or wherever he used to live.

i like it when "christians" emphasize the death of the Guta God or his/her human-ness in their tirades against guta.they imply that being human and driving a beemer usidla isitshwala automatically disqualifies him/her from being a God!!
how hypocritical they are!!jesus was a human being,he rode a donkey, ate isinkwa, drank utshwala(wine, don't tell me it was 0%alc. content, remember those two daughters abadakisa uyise bam'raper bamitha?) he died and rose from the dead.

but why should a God die in the first place? i think there is a prophet who didn't die at all, is it Elisha?he rose straight to heaven!is he superior to jesus(a God who doubles as a son of God). i don't think the ability to die/not die/rise from the dead is a measure of godliness!!

let the dead Guta God rest in peace. i hope they select another one to plug the current void, the world cannot operate without a God hence all the increase in evil which is happening!!we need a God next door, not in the cold darkness of space where there a massive blackholes!!

Edited by mpumelelo101 (10/21/08 02:22 PM)

#40690 - 10/21/08 03:18 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: mpumelelo101]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Well we point to the fact that the dead god guta did not rise from his grave and certainly does not live as Jesus Christ lives even to this day.

Absolutely let the dead god guta remain dead and he will be brought up from his grave to face judgement from Jesus Christ himself. Mark this all those who do not repent from worshiping non other but God Himself shall never see life but be ressurected by God unto eternal flames of fire. Certainly dead guta will not be judging anyone and has sins of his own to pay for unless of course he repented of his evil ways before he died of which i am not aware but surely God knows.

Well the Bible is very clear that Jesus christ walked and lived here on earth taught the ways of life and willingly took the death of his own chosen people that their debt to God for their sins mught be justifiably paid. This is the basic summation of Gods gift to all who believe and are chosen by God to live eternal life. The rest of humanity in unbelief are hardened and thrown into the lake of eternal burning fire without recourse to forgiveness of all their sins. They shall bear the eternal burden of sinning against an eternal righteous and true God The Father, Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit.

Certainly Elijah had sins of his own and surely could not die for the sins of anyone else.

Well of course you go on in unrighteousness creating your own god to fill your own blackhole effervescent with, corruption, evil and blatant impertinant sin. Of carnality shame and wickedness. The Lord and True God shall hold all the guilty to eternal punishment for all their sins in unbelief.

You do a thing never ever to be done, threaten Gods eternity and Justice or instigate rebellion against his rightful throne of rulership actually you are guilty of treason as it is, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I can only point you to the cross and The name of Jesus Christ in whom only forgiveness of sins is granted by God.

Edited by welly (10/21/08 03:22 PM)

#40691 - 10/21/08 04:15 PM Re: Guta Ra Mwari: In My own Words Deed and Life [Re: welly]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Ecc 12:8 Vanity of vanities, says Kohelet; All is vanity!

Ecc 12:13 This is the end of the matter. All has been heard. Fear God, and keep his mitzvot; for this is the whole duty of man.

Ecc 12:14 For God will bring every work into judgment, with every hidden thing, whether it is good, or whether it is evil.

Edited by welly (10/21/08 04:19 PM)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert