Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 48 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#40668 - 10/20/08 12:05 PM FOOLISHNESS
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
The fool
destroys life; he does not build it up. The harm he does
affects not only himself but society as well. His behavior is
the cause of everyone?s ruin and loss. When fools triumph,
life becomes short, mean, nasty, and brutish

Not surprisingly,
Scripture is urgent in its warning against the dangers
of folly. The fool?s life is, and always has been, the single
greatest hindrance to the achievement of dominion and the
realization of God?s kingdom purpose for man. He stands as
the enemy of the wise

#40713 - 10/24/08 12:36 AM Re: FOOLISHNESS [Re: welly]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
Sabona Welly.
Uphila njani. Mina ngiyaphila. Ngicela ukubuza baba, kanti wena ungowezanu loba hatshi?
Sala kahle.

#40717 - 10/25/08 12:13 PM Re: FOOLISHNESS [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
Yebo ke mnewethu ngithemba inkosi ikudcinile.

Certainly not brother I have no affiliation to Zanu-Pf to the least.

I subscribe and endeavour to follow the rule of righteousness as ascribed to by the teachings of Jesus Christ who is my lord and Saviour.

I am free totally of the dictates of sinful men who build enterprises of fools promising things to humans they neither have power nor the knowledge to deliver a promise of good life. They further go on to enslave rob and kill their subjects without mercy.

Actually I abhor all forms of human enterprise that seeks to subject us to their forms of ideals as envisaged by greed power and dominance over others.

Rather in Christ i endeavour to do good toall humans irregardless of ethnicity or colour or creed.

#40719 - 10/25/08 02:06 PM Re: FOOLISHNESS [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
uzphoso Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: emazweni njengabanye
Originally Posted By: MTHWENTWEHLABA1
Sabona Welly.
Uphila njani. Mina ngiyaphila. Ngicela ukubuza baba, kanti wena ungowezanu loba hatshi?
Sala kahle.

At the risk of judging others (lest I also be judged, as the scriptures I have been brought up on will have me know) I wish to speculate and say uWelly seems well and trully a person who has abdicated all the trappings of human and social evil to the best of his ability - a kind of being born again that entails the suicide of the person we used to be.

This unfortunately sometimes kills with it some of the pertinent perceptions of the realities of life that one needs to survive in this current world even just in order to be an example to others of the power of prayer.

Angazi ukuthi Mthwentwe1 ngabe ukuthathephi ukuba uWelly engaba engoweZanu njalo ngibona ingathi uyamqalanje lanxa lami ngizaxola nxa ngingabe ngiwrong kumbono wami ngaye.

#40726 - 10/25/08 11:45 PM Re: FOOLISHNESS [Re: welly]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Welly
Thank you. Your reply is straightforward and I respect that. Peace to you.

#40727 - 10/26/08 12:26 AM Re: FOOLISHNESS [Re: uzphoso]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Originally Posted By: uzphoso

At the risk of judging others (lest I also be judged, as the scriptures I have been brought up on will have me know) I wish to speculate and say uWelly seems well and trully a person who has abdicated all the trappings of human and social evil to the best of his ability - a kind of being born again that entails the suicide of the person we used to be.

This unfortunately sometimes kills with it some of the pertinent perceptions of the realities of life that one needs to survive in this current world even just in order to be an example to others of the power of prayer.

Angazi ukuthi Mthwentwe1 ngabe ukuthathephi ukuba uWelly engaba engoweZanu njalo ngibona ingathi uyamqalanje lanxa lami ngizaxola nxa ngingabe ngiwrong kumbono wami ngaye.

Yebo Uzphoso
Siyabonga ukubhala elikwenziyelo. Liphilani njani kodwa la elikhona. Inkosi isasigcinile kwethu.
Ngokweqiniso noma nje ngisizwa ukuthi yimibono yakho angizwa ngitsho ukuthi ukhuluma ngani in your first two paragraphs. Kukuwe, ungachasisa noma ukhohlwe nje kuphelele lapha.

Your last paragraph, just to correct you, angilakho mina ukuthi lundoda ungowezanu, ngitsho. Ngizithole sengisebangeni lokuthi bengingazi noma ngingamtholi ukuthi ngabe umfowethu engowezanu noma engowakwaMthwakazi. I could have asked iloba ungowakwaMthwakazi na. Ngitsho mangihlanganisa imibhalo yakhe eminengi.

Kimi kuqakathekile lokhu ngoba I am a tribalist against uhlobo lolu lwezanu. Njengoba ubona u-z kazanu ngibhala ngamasmall letters lanoma ngibhala u- s kashona kuyafana. I cant help it until they throw away the grand plan. Sengedlule kubanga lepolitical correctness lele theological correctness.
Ngifuna nje inkululeko. NJENGOBA NJALO LAWE ULEMIBONO YAKHO LAMI NGILEYAMI.
thank you.

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert