Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 5 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#41035 - 11/18/08 07:17 PM KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
Why is anyone or any society consumed by others ?

Well can anyone disagree that Indeed knowledge is leverage to power.

Yes why do we have power over animals? Absolutely we know how to manipulate or use the environment the way animals know not how to at any given time.

Yes without knowledge at the very least there is non who can stay the power of those with knowledge.

Indeed those who do not have knowledge become fools hating them with knowledge rather than aquire knowledge.

You cannot have understanding without knowledge its an impossibility.

So what am I saying!!! I came across one true statement and it is my observation this holds true in everything in lifes subjects.

:

Unconscious Unknowing ? I don?t know what I don?t know because I just don?t know.

Conscious Unknowing ? I know enough to know what I don?t know.

Conscious Knowing ? I know what I know.

Unconscious Knowing ? I know it so well, I forgot I know it, I just do it.

I propose we look at these points in anyones life for no one is born with all knowledge however knowledge can be gained. if you look closer you will even begin to see why we make mistakes. Ill leave that for further discussion I hope to receive your thoughts on the above

#41036 - 11/18/08 07:57 PM Re: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER [Re: welly]
dumas64 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Land of milk and honey!
Originally Posted By: welly
Why is anyone or any society consumed by others ?

Well can anyone disagree that Indeed knowledge is leverage to power.

Yes why do we have power over animals? Absolutely we know how to manipulate or use the environment the way animals know not how to at any given time.

Yes without knowledge at the very least there is non who can stay the power of those with knowledge.

Indeed those who do not have knowledge become fools hating them with knowledge rather than aquire knowledge.

You cannot have understanding without knowledge its an impossibility.

So what am I saying!!! I came across one true statement and it is my observation this holds true in everything in lifes subjects.

:

Unconscious Unknowing ? I don?t know what I don?t know because I just don?t know.

Conscious Unknowing ? I know enough to know what I don?t know.

Conscious Knowing ? I know what I know.

Unconscious Knowing ? I know it so well, I forgot I know it, I just do it.

I propose we look at these points in anyones life for no one is born with all knowledge however knowledge can be gained. if you look closer you will even begin to see why we make mistakes. Ill leave that for further discussion I hope to receive your thoughts on the above

whom I you trying to insult here? Knowledge is not the only necessity Powrr is also a need to remain in power too!

#41038 - 11/19/08 09:34 AM Re: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER [Re: welly]
Manyathela Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Zim-Parliament
salibonani bakithi. ngithemba lisaphilile. Ngingathi angikutholi kahle mfowethu, nxa usithi knowledge is power, lwazi bani olupha aphi amandla? ye, ulwazi luqakatheke kakhulu kodwa phela iRelationship btwn knowledge and power is not that simple and directly linked.

#41039 - 11/19/08 11:48 AM Re: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER [Re: Manyathela]
welly Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: UK
I wonder who is insulted perhaps them without knowledge but then who can know what is in a man except the man himself and God, surely i will not go further than that.

There is a saying kithi

Ukungakwazi kufana lokufa!!!!!!

I dare say that this holds true everytime always. The absence of knowledge is death itself.

dumas64 you are not making any sense or have meaning in what you say. What does it mean that you need Power to have Power. This is a meaningless statement.

Before you have any power it is necessary to have knowledge first surely it takes only reason and logic to see this. Even our ancestors said so " Ukungakwazi Kufana Lokufa!"

So then the Logical and meaningful step is to aquire knowledge or else you fool yourself and will never attain to any level of power beyond the state you are in.

How can you have power to travel to the moon without the knowledge of the means to this end its impossible. Inkomo ingamzala umuntu!!!!!

Manyathela ngithi mfowethu, Power is right standing in society in whatever environment you live in. It is when you are above the environment and strive above the challenges your environment may or throws at you. You can take this to the level of your own home, work, school, country and even amoung your freinds. If you have the knowledge of the workings of your environment then you are in a position of power and can wield influence to you advantage relative to those who are in the same environment without knowledge who cease to thrive as evident because they do not possess ample knowledge to stay above water and eventually sink and drown.

Yes this is the essence in a nut shell of what is meant by power.

Kambe can the blind lead the blind and not fall into a ditch? think about it, and reason or logic will tell you that you will not have power over the ditches unless you have knowledge.

Look at the stages of knowledge this is when those who dont know they do not know are blind and they are the ones who hate knowledge and they die eventually anyway for they have hated knowledge. They have non to blame but themselves and hating knowledge they perish with no power that leads to life.

Edited by welly (11/19/08 11:49 AM)

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert