Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 52 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#41351 - 12/21/08 09:12 PM Re: Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini? [Re: Mthakathi27]
hloniphani02 Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: RSA
phansi nabopasi injongwe kufanele licuthwe indaba yokunegotiater nenyoka yinto nje umthwakazi ongafanele uyenze

#41354 - 12/21/08 10:36 PM Re: Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini? [Re: Jah Dingani]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
Bantwana beNkosi
My only fear is that our people could be led astray by others deliberately distorting the truth about iMPC. There are many people who are yet to join this site. It is important how and what they perceive of this organisation.

According to my understanding, MPC will do everthing in its power to attain independence from Zimbabwe. In the first instance, they are prepared to negotiate. MPC did not rule out the option of an armed struggle. All the stuff being said otherwise is a deliberate distortion of the truth. What I understood was that Mpc said there was already enough blood shed and we lost so many lives in Mthwakazi and as such we are not prepared to lose any more souls, not even one. These are not my feelings but what I have learned over time since I started participating on this forum. This can be found somewhere in the archives in this same forum. Most of us must be familiar with this, if we are truthful and if I did not misunderstand.

I have also understood that they are still building this party. Have we not heard from them calling "wozani sizokwakha inhlanganiso?" It was on this call among other issues that I responded to their call. I must not forget to say this does not make me special or any more important than those that have not joined. I have not contributed more to the struggle than anyone else, all I did was just to join, since I saw a cause. We of Mthwakazi are all the same and need each other.

Do we remember when they also said they are going to wage the struggle in stages?. The initial stage being to revive or to mobilise Mthwakazi to awaken to this battle. I suppose we remember how we have been silenced by zanu over the years, we could not even utter a single word against the regime in harare. Our people were killed and decapacitated in the most brutile of manners, by the state and many are still gripped by fear and lack of confidence to this day.

MPC said when Mthwakazi would be ready and revived she will then be free to chose her own leadership as they all in MPC were on interim basis. As well Mthwakazi could go ahead and form other parties if they so desired, "diversity is the beauty of democracy". I guess this is another point where people have taken opportunity to yet distort issues again, where they are asking whether MPC is a political movement or political party.

We are called upon to come and build the party. Yini singezi kanjalo? Kunini amajaha la ethi "kuqalwa ngokukhasa umntwana engakagijima?" Is it not that you build structures and their functions and strategise first before one can launch out in the open or function fully on the ground. Now bakaMthwakazi has all this groundwork been done and all the positions filled in, does anybody know? This question that, why does MPC not come out in the open has been asked and answered many times. Generally, others look like they want to see action first, before joining the party. Everyone has a right to order their lives, to decide whether they want to join or not or even when they will join if they will. That should be respected.

Now bafowethu hear me, and please hear me well. Some of us come across as enemies of MPC. Makuyikuthi liyatshutshisa you are not achieving that end despite your good intentions, liyaduhisa, liyaconfusa abanye especially abasafika abangakazizweli ngalenhlanganiso. Liyabulala njalo liyabhidliza what other men are building.

Kengibuze, kwakutheni uMqabuko aze ayokulwa ehlala kuboZambia? I suggest we lie not one to another.Did he not fear death? With all due respect was he not the one owabonakala ecrossa into Botswana wearing a dress, ma kwakuqinisekile? Onke amaqhawe asitshiyayo died not because of carelessness, but their defense or precaution failed somehow. Is it not ok to take precaution even today?. Why should abantu bezinikele lenhlanganiso isakhiwa nje ingakathi engage fully in battle? I personally think this party should be built to a point where it is able to outlive its visionaries. Should any person pass away, the party must continue. Manje njengoba abantu bethandabuza njalo belwisana nale nhlanganiso, bazoyakha njani bengayijoinanga?. Maybe bazajoina bengabona abanye sebetshabalalisiwe?

Ngibuze futhi njalo, Do we really think ukuthi nga u tswangilayi liNdebele ngabe usaphila?

Mpc said it will never be in competition with Zapu or anyone who is proMthwakazi. While all the other groupings are fighting for our freedom, MPC in advocating for a cessation stands out from the rest of them. Does that make Mpc better than everybody, certainly not. Does that make Mpc different, certainly yes. Is this grandiosity, Iet each one of us make their own judgment with a clear conscience so that they dont make themself a liar.

Maybe for some people it is ok to discourage others from joining Mpc, but please also offer the people the alternative, that is if you mean well for us. Does it feel right to point people nowhere?

Right now, thank you for advice to the party, those of us that have contributed and are advising daily. So it is possible to advice from behind the computer? How about to organise or to build the party from behind the computer?

Discouragement is different from encouragement. These will never be the same. It is pure arrogance and ignorance to continue to wound and maim others when at the same time you are teling the world that you mean to encourage or cause improvement.

Does anybody know that if you rally behind a coward, the coward gathers strength? Does anybody realise its not fair to call others coward when you yourself have not ventured in the same spot and triumphed. If we all rallied behind this MPC we can take it over from the cowards and put ourselves that are brave in the battle and do exactly what we want done, and for that, overnight. It is as easy as that. Kakho ngitsho lomuntu oyedwa ongaphikisa intando kaMthwakazi. Mpc, as I have understood it, is for Mthwakazi but Mthwakazi is not for MPC. Mpc is not bigger than Mthwakazi. Its like, the foot is not for the shoe but the shoe is for the foot. That makes this MPC very important because it is to serve such a great purpose.

Now I beg you my brothers and sisters dont trouble these faithful custodians bearing this tender organisation. Encourage them, praise them, trust them, in so doing you will deliver Mthwakazi from a certain death by zanu.

#41355 - 12/21/08 10:42 PM Re: Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini? [Re: hloniphani02]
mg_d Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: south africa
philani bafowethu lami ngisaphila, lapha enkundleni mina sengibone ngafunda okuningi kanti futhi ngiyabona ukuthi uMthwakazi has got alot of intelligent people who can come together and make the MPC a very strong political party that is if people like o kirth can bring theirselves down and accept the advises that comes from the Mthwakazin people imjobo ithungelwa ebandla nkokheli ze MPC. Mthakathi has always asked about the leader of the MPC no answer has been given regarding that, and i think we have said enough about uDabengwa reviving zapu we must just leave because yena he is ot talking about any of us including our hiding MPC.the MPC must swallow their pride anf come straight to the people ,we don`t wanna hear about the strategies from you guys talking through radio stations i think its time you come out and face the people and tell them who you are or you waiting for ukuthi umgabe afe then you will start to come out and talk ukuze sibone ukuthi you for real just take him while he is still alive we are here to support you , people want to join the MPC some of them they are prepared to help sp[reading the word about the party but if lina lidinsela emva then the revived ZAPU is going to be very strong and the MPC will be history just like abo liberty party, there is nothing like the right time when people are suffering.

#41357 - 12/22/08 06:57 AM Re: Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini? [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
Muntongenakudla Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Mtubatuba
You people must re-read Jazi's writings - this time with your eyes open. All Jazi has asked for is that the MPC obtains the pre-requisite mandate from the people it purpots to represent. The voice of the people is the voice of God. This MPC dlanzana must jostle for political space on the electoral field kwaMgo & prove with a multitude of pro-secession Mthwakazi MPs ukuthi ivangeli labo liya vakala. Otherwise they can only fool the gullible ngale dodgy, top-down, holier than thou harangue, dictating: "Mthwakazi quqaba thungatha umkhondo wethu & follow us, the 3 wise men in hiding (Kirth, oldman river Zwangs & Ndabembi Ntshamathe), we have the panacea to take you to promise land!". What if uquqaba loMthwakazi wansondo alufuni uku hlubuka ezweni loMgodoyi?
Isishwapha sikaSomkhele.
Yangcol' into ngayintshinga - bayicosha abafokazana!
Futheka mnyekefuli.
Ngiwuphula ngamabomu umoya wakho - yilento ekubulalayo!

#41359 - 12/22/08 10:13 AM Re: Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini? [Re: mg_d]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada

Quote:
Discouragement is different from encouragement. These will never be the same. It is pure arrogance and ignorance to continue to wound and maim others when at the same time you are teling the world that you mean to encourage or cause improvement.

Your passion for MPC is highly commendable, but your unwise and defensive stance leaves a lot to be desired. If you can be this simplistic and have a linear thinking process like this i doubt that you will be the right person to defend or speak on behalf of the MPC, for you are doing so much harm than good to it. How on earth would you want people to lie in the name of encouraging the MPC leadership? What you are not aware of is that people have had that time for deliberate and direct encouragement for a very long time, now i think its apt to adopt different encouragement strategies. Remember this is a marathon, or a relay, today its you in the reigns tomorrow it would be me, i would not expect to be pampered and lied to just because i am member of a special organisation.
You are quick to insult people call them moron and charlatans just because they approach the MPC at a different angle from yours. Your aim is to gag, curtail and silence the people, but let me assure you that your efforts would be in vain.

[/quote]mg_d
Quote:
there is nothing like the right time when people are suffering.
[quote]

I totally agree with you, Che Guevera of the Cuba Revolution fame alluded to the same,that people would always rationalise against starting a struggle, they would always have excuses and if you look at them a face value they would be all valid, but what it means is that if people wait to clear all the obstacles before starting a meaningful stryggle then surely there would be no struggle to start.

#41362 - 12/22/08 01:44 PM Re: Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini? [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
Jah Dingani Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Zimbabwe
I also highly commend your enthusiasm and your passion for MPC politics. That is great baba. However some of us get worried when people who purport to be fighting tyranny on our behalf behave in a tyrannical way like Zanu PF or the liberation movements of the Josua Nkomo time. During the liberation movement any critics who voiced their concerns were quickly liquidated or labelled as counter revolutionaries. It would appear that kind of thinking is now being adopted by the very people who are singing the gospel for freeing Mthwakazi. Any dissenting voice or critic is quickly labelled an 'enemy' of MPC, in other words a counter-revolutionary. That is the wrong way to go.

The other thing that we should be aware of is the fact that those who decided to be the revolutionary leaders of Mthwakazi in MPC were not forced or cajoled to take that leadership mantle. It was their choice to do so and they should be able to respond in a mature way when people are raising their concerns. It is the fundamental right of those okumele babe ngabalandeli of this organisation to voice their concerns about the movement and its operations or the lack of it without being labelled counter-revolutionaries. To label those genuine Mthwakazi people who are expressing themselves freely about the state of the org as 'enemies' of the org is downright wrong and bad salesmanship.

#41367 - 12/22/08 11:10 PM Re: Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini? [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
duze Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: uk
Mthwentwe mfowethu kunjani. mina ngithukuthele ngiyaganunwabu. i am not a member of MPC. so ngingakhuluma noma yini engiyithandayo lokho akungeke kudimaze isithunzi seMPC. ukhona umuntu opheleleyo ekhanda ongaziyo ukuthi inhlangano ikhuliswa ngamalunga ayo? lababantu ojazi and company abakhi. so nifunani kubo.? they have no intention yokukhulisa iMPC. nizobancenga nina malunga enhlangano ngoba nilawulwa ngamapolicies wenu. thina onkunzi emnyama inkomo edla yodwa siyovela sibatshele straight emehlweni. kungabakahle kabi ukuthi labababantu vele bangajoyini. baliwe. declined. they have nothing to offer.

bakhona abantu bakwaMthwakazi abanemibuzo eqhotho abaqhubeke bebuza nabo bayazi ukuthi singuMthwakazi siyakujabulela lokho.
kodwa these phoney charectors should go hang vele abadingakali.

ngiyakuzwa ucasisa Mthwntwe kodwa lutho okungabantu kulokho kumbuluza ngendelelo. akukhokhwa mali ukujoyina ukhulise inhlangano. pho yini enzima kangaka kulamadoda? sala kahle mfowethu.

#41369 - 12/23/08 06:46 AM Re: Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini? [Re: duze]
Gaselomhle Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Buqamama
If there ever was a time when as Mthwakazi we needed to be united for our cause then it is now. We do not have to create an MPC camp, Dabengwa or Jonathan Camp and start comparing these as though they are enemies. Instead all these should combine to form a single powerful force, as each has a role they can play better than the other as far as the Mthwakazi cause is concerned.
Ngizophawula okumbalwa lapha:
To formally pull off the unity accord who has a louder voice koMthwakazi than the likes of Dabengwa?
Who has a greater influence on the ground (that is koMthwakazi) than the likes of Dabengwa? I have a father who was a ZAPU supporter and was greatly disappointed by the signing of the unity accord. Today I'm sure it will take him time to be convinced by the MPC & I wonder how MPC will ever reach him as he knows nothing about internet and owns no computer to follow the cyber politics and debates, but if Dabengwa, having deaclared that he is not ZANU anymore, is to call a meeting and air the MPC views he will easily be convinced. (For I am sure that Dabengwa will not address Mthwakazi via internet but will use the old styles of calling i-rally and press conferences). On the other hand I have my learned, smart friends whose veins are packed with hot blood and are full of energy, these freinds do not believe in the old folk like the Dabengwas but would better listen to their learned peers. The majority of them are abroad and know the current Zim situation from the media and heresay. However for the Mthwakazi cause we need both groups, so to accomplish it why not have MPC team up with Dabengwa. Dabengwa will use his influence and will reach the pple on the ground who know nothing about cyber politics, while MPC leadership which also resides abroad reaches out for the other groups?
If these guys (Dabengwa, Sikhanyiso, Lesabe, John Nkomo, Msika) were to make public declarations that they are out of ZANU and are nullifying the unity accord I'm sure they would ganner big support from Matebeleland and that should not be viewed as a blow on MPC but an addition. Despite that they may vy for ruling the whole of Zimbabwe, it should be appreciated that Dabengwa has made a positive move, (which everyone has heard & seen, be it in the rural or urbun area, accessing internet or not) and where there are differences with MPC all that's needed yikukhulumisana kubotshwe into eyodwa. If someone convinced them to sign the unity accord, I'm sure someone can still convince them about the secession agenda.
It has been mentioned before, ukuthi MPC's weakness is that it is not known on the ground but ku Cyber space. Eventually abantu bakoMthwakazi continue to vote for MDC as if they support it whereas it is the only available alternative against ZANU. At this stage if MPC is to make a big impact koMthwakazi, I think it's best to team up with the Dabengwas, than to compare and compete.
Also if per chance Mgabe is dethroned it will be difficult to convince the global village of our cause, as everyone will be saying give the new leader a chance to prove himself. Now is the time so that when the dust settles our case is also considered, and the good thing ngoDabengwa is that he is blowing the today & right on the ground.
BAMBANANI MTHWAKAZI, HOW CAN YOU SIGN A UNITY ACCORD LOMGABE BELISEHLULEKA UKUBAMBANA LODWA.

#41370 - 12/23/08 09:24 AM Re: Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini? [Re: Gaselomhle]
Muntongenakudla Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Mtubatuba
The alleged Mthwakazian secessionist agenda belongs to & is solely limited to 3 masked characters that go by the handles of Kirth, Zwangendaba & Ndabembi Ntshamathe. These 3 guys suddenly, unilaterally & secretly designed an emblem, derived a name (UMR), formulated a secessionist agenda & imposed it on Mthwakazi as a panacea to all her political ills. They never sought a mandate kubantu they purport to speak for. They didn't even care to show face emphakathini. Effectively, they represent only themselves & their tribal, criminal, backward-looking & navel-gazing agenda. Dabengwa can't mix with this pack coz he's batting on a different wicket. He is pushing a practical, legal, heterogeneous (nationalistic), consultative (hence the elective congress) & forward-looking agenda. Buka o-Dr Nziramasanga no Prof Magida are walking side by side be pusher umzabalazo. That's the ZAPU yakudala enga bandlululi kaNkomo. If MPC is looking for partners, they must try iZANU kaMgots coz nayo igcwele ngalo lolu bishi lwe discrimination.
Isishwapha sikaSomkhele.
Yangcol' into ngayintshinga - bayicosha abafokazana!
Futheka mnyekefuli.
Ngiwuphula ngamabomu umoya wakho - yilento ekubulalayo!

#41371 - 12/23/08 11:13 AM Re: Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini? [Re: Muntongenakudla]
mpumelelo101 Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: durban, south africa.
with all due respect, we should be ashamed that our great old timers(o DABENGWA) are coming to our rescue after giving us(mthwakazian youths) 21 years to mature and get educated(1987-2008)!! no youths have been given such a great amount of time in other hotspots like sri-lanka, nothern uganda or southern sudan! and all we can do is to fight it on cyberspace being led by masked mzekezeke's?
and then sigcona oDABENGWA who are walking the talk?

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert