Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#41775 - 01/18/09 04:17 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Madlenya]
Sibambamahawu Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: KwaGodlwayo
Quote:
Ayi dumi kanje ma izosuka.

Sengathi kukhona okushaya amanzi mnumzane. Caca sikesibone. Uyabona kulenkulumo yakho engiyiphanyeke lapha, ngithanda ukusho ukuthi ulahlekile, wena usakhuluma ngokusuka yona ivele isisuke kudala.

#41778 - 01/18/09 08:35 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Muntongenakudla]
Emz Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Diaspora
mhlawumbe ngeyeliktrikhi/electric topi uyosala esilindweni ulinde uvroom vroom we-gas. kanti njalo i-bedford ethwala ingulube ayidumi njengeS600 kodwa ziyasuka.

loNkomo naye waqala bemeya bemhleka, loObama iCNN yaqala intela isithi 'who is Osama' besebeyothi yi-typographical error namhlanje uyiCommander in-chief of one of the most powerful countries in the world, and plainly speaking, in political circles, it doesn't get better than that.

iMPC mayilandele izinqumo zayo nxa ithi kalidatshulwe, ngenyimini lizodatshulwa nakanjani. Ngiyethemba iMPC inayo inhliziyo ngoba kuzoba nabomona, nezitha, nabokweya, nabahlambalazayo, nabasolayo, nabalandeli, nabecuphi, nabathengisi,nabalulazayo, nemigovu , nemikhonyovu,nababulali, nenswelaboya kunye nabathakathi. yonke lemikhando is fairly and squarely represented kwilesisigungu. I sincerely aplaud MPC sofar for affording and protecting their democratic rights to represent their fractions, factions and sections. bonke laba ngesilungu kuthiwa yi-electorate nxa kuyiWestern Democracy, makuyiEastern kuthiwa yiPovo, very necessary for political success.

#41782 - 01/19/09 01:24 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Emz]
Jah Dingani Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Zimbabwe
Good thing that the MPC president has finally come out to lead. Now MPC will be a movement of the people, by the people and for the people. The speech was excellent and the chap is a great writer. However he missed one crucial point, to hinge the movement's desire for a state on the basis that Mthwakazi was a state before being colonised with its governance structures and therefore the movement is for the restoration of such a state. The argument put forward by this group called Mhlahlo is indeed the basis for the argument for the restoration of Mthwakazi as a state.

That is the fundamental argument point for this partition or secession which MPC should sing over and over again. The other points about marginalization and Gukurahundi are just add ons and are not the fundamental arguments for secession.

#41786 - 01/19/09 07:43 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Jah Dingani]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
Jah Dingani Irie?
Whilst you are still at it could you please take a look at this and try to explain to us the fundamental political differences therein. Thank you.
http://www.inkundla.net/ubbthreads7olde/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=41771#Post41771

#41787 - 01/20/09 01:04 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Mthakathi27]
Jah Dingani Offline
Sakhamuzi

Mthakathi, I see the point you are mentioning and the supposed shift MPC is supposed to have taken. I doubt the enemy will accept that shift and give MPC room to operate in Zimbabwe freely and be part of the election process. I am sure MPC is aware of that. Furthermore MPC has always stated that they will not participate in the electoral process in Zimbabwe. That message has always been loud and clear from them. I doubt they have made any shift in that. It might be a case of using partition and secession interchangibly. I might be wrong.

#41789 - 01/20/09 02:27 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Jah Dingani]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Ngiyabonga Jah, uliLasta elikhulu wena, kodwa ke mina i do not take these strategic politiocal shifts likely. I am aware that the end results would be the same i.e. an Independent state of Mthwakazi. There must be a reason why the President or the MPC thought of changing their modus operandi. Mr Mkhwananzi said it was not a matter of semantics, but there are fundamental differences. I agree with you Jah on that the enemy would not differentiate between secession and partition, to them it is one and the same thing.
Let me again try to analyse this shift focusing particularly on the election participation, it my belief that this shift has two purposes, that is a legal basis and a political basis. On legal basis the aim is to run away from the notion of violence and the legal implications therein. If an organmisation is violent and seeks to reconstitute a state by means of violence, these days it is hard to get international support and recogntion and it might fight itself at the Hague, answering for war crimes. The political basis is intricately linked with legal factors as well, but here it is essential to note that MPC as a movement has chosen a peaceful political solution and therefore the Partition approach supposes that there would be no violence employed in attaining Mthwakazi's goal of Independence. The mere fact that this Partition approach has dichotonomous effects means that MPC leaders are clever and they would not be found wanting on any front. I suspect that the MPC would want to try to participate in the elections, even if you read the President's message, his unsually or deliberate use of the words "Mthwakazi and Zimbabwe", is definitely telling. The language has somewhat changed from the norm, and i think this is deliberate too, just to psychologically condition or prepare its supporters for the elections.

What are implications of MPC's participation in the electoral process?
To be honest, i am not sure, but i think we need to look at what the MPC stands for, in short the MPC stands for the Independence of Mthwakazi. So if it were to be seen participating in Zim elections it would be regarded or treated like organisations like PUMA, ZAPU Federal Party; LPZ etc, these organisations are seen as tribalistic or representing the interests of just a few in the Zimbabwean political context. I am afraid that the MPC shall fall in the same category and therefore swiftly into oblivion. Yes, there may be advantages of MPC participating in the elections, such as gaining the political mandate from the elctorate and influencing the Zimbabwean politics from within, but not from within ZANU as Jonah (allegedly tried to do). I am not expecting any response from the MPC but some kind of clarification would be appreciated.

#41793 - 01/20/09 08:27 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Jah Dingani]
duze Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: uk
inkinga ngabantu abafana nawe jah no jazi yikuthi into okuthiwa democracy aniyazi futhi aninayo. ilungelo lomuntu alilazi. aninandaba nalo. aliluhloniphi. uma sikhuluma ngoMthwakazi sikhuluma ngesizwe asakhiwa ngokuhlonipha ilungelo lomuntu. kulilungelo lethu singuMthwakazi ukuthi asifuni ukuhlanganiswa namaTshona. ungasho ukuthi siphazamisa izanu namaTshona. that is a better arguement. kodwa ukuthi ningafunga nigomele ukuthi niyohlala nicekela phansi amalungelo okwaMthwakazi you cant garantee that. times they are changing. you cant keep us as your slaves for kunaphakade. you know what i mean. respect human rights. its not a joke.

#41794 - 01/20/09 08:39 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: duze]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Duze
Kanti umfowethu uJah uyenzeni, utheni sibili? Sengibuyele ngafunda futhi lapho abhale khona, angiyitholi into embi loma engalunganga ayibhalileyo. Siza utsho ukuthi yini leyo wena oyibonileyo embi.

#41797 - 01/20/09 08:59 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Mthakathi27]
duze Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: uk
Mthakathi.
okungicunulayo yikuthi lojah ugcizelela ukuthi iMPC, nabo abatshintshe legama labo licishe lifane neMDC, abathi kwaMthwakazi PC,uthi yena leKMPCyathi it will never take part in an election in that country. so waht if the organization has shifted?

#41814 - 01/22/09 11:52 AM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Mthakathi27]
Jah Dingani Offline
Sakhamuzi

Mthakathi,

Thank you for that insightful analysis of yours. Are u a legal mind? It well might be the case that MPC is now adopting a twin approach to the issue. This would be a legal route and indeed the route they have long announced, the political process of negotiations. The aims of MPC as posted by Mr. Kirth Dube seem to point to these routes. I might be wrong.

Duze,
Confrontation is not my field of excellence. Debate and sharing views without some kind of instrumental aggression is my play ground. At the same time I admire your passion about MPC politics but welcome to the real world of debate.

Edited by Jah Dingani (01/22/09 11:57 AM)

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert