Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#41736 - 01/15/09 09:54 PM MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out
Kirth_Dube Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: UK
MPC is about a common vision and shared values

?First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you.
Then you win.? - Ghandhi

I often feel sad and pained when people remark: ?You think you can get uMthwakazi?s independence by talking to Zanu-PF? You must be dreaming. Zanu-PF is vicious; independence will only come through force!?

Those remarks surrender a fundamental set of values to the system in Harare and define a world-view reduced only to the option of violence. It is this surrender of our soul to Zanu-PF that my message today focuses on.

By the end I hope I will have made the convincing argument that, as people, whether we view ourselves as Mthwakazians or Zimbabweans, we can and should reclaim the moral and ethical ground that we have surrendered to Zanu-PF in Zanu-PF?s thirty-year misrule. I also hope I will have illustrated that those 30 years of political strangulation have lasted only because we have killed the truth. In the main, I hope I will have shown that what MPC is involved in is not just politics but pioneering the redefinition of a common vision and the cultivation of a new set of shared values we can call our own.

Even as I begin to write this message, I cannot help but imagine readers asking aghastly: ?Where does he get the courage to ?challenge?, or risk the wrath of, Zanu-PF?

Let me make this my point of entry into my message.
Read full story at http://wwww.mthwakazionline.org

#41739 - 01/16/09 04:18 AM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Kirth_Dube]
Muntongenakudla Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: Mtubatuba
I just browsed through undendende we address kaNtshamathe wansondo (l have no time for such long & empty speeches) & gained nothing. Nansi indaba: i-velvet divorce yabo lena kuthiwa izo letha iMthwakazi secessionist enclave within 5yrs (countdown having commenced in 2008). Kushukuthi sekusele less than 4yrs ukuthi siyi bone ngamehlo leyo independent Mthwakazi state - nokho njenga manje umzabalazo wenkululeko yayo usase limited to Ntshamathe's internet speeches & scattered weekend talk shows in UK. Now, unless kuwukuthi abantu bakaMthwakazi wansondo bayi zilima ezivuz' amathe ezi khohliseka kalula - lephupho angeke lize lifezeke! Ayi dumi kanje ma izosuka.
Isishwapha sikaSomkhele.
Yangcol' into ngayintshinga - bayicosha abafokazana!
Futheka mnyekefuli.
Ngiwuphula ngamabomu umoya wakho - yilento ekubulalayo!

#41740 - 01/16/09 09:51 AM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Muntongenakudla]
iBoyz yezkweyeni Offline
Ngqwele

Originally Posted By: Muntongenakudla
I just browsed through undendende we address kaNtshamathe wansondo (l have no time for such long & empty speeches) & gained nothing. Nansi indaba: i-velvet divorce yabo lena kuthiwa izo letha iMthwakazi secessionist enclave within 5yrs (countdown having commenced in 2008). Kushukuthi sekusele less than 4yrs ukuthi siyi bone ngamehlo leyo independent Mthwakazi state - nokho njenga manje umzabalazo wenkululeko yayo usase limited to Ntshamathe's internet speeches & scattered weekend talk shows in UK. Now, unless kuwukuthi abantu bakaMthwakazi wansondo bayi zilima ezivuz' amathe ezi khohliseka kalula - lephupho angeke lize lifezeke! Ayi dumi kanje ma izosuka.

Mthwakazi, now we have our own Thabo-Moeletsi situation with a Mkhwana[n]zi attacking a brother Mkhwana[n]zi though I don't think Moeletsi Mbeki ever used such crude language in his comments on brother Thabo.
Kodwa kuhle lokho ngoba kutsho ukuthi akusoze kube le nepotism in UMR ngoba uMzansi-Shamase kasoze abe ngu UMR ambasador khonale. Ngeny' imini uzaba yi lunga le MPC lo mzansi-Shamase yena ongelakudla lent'enhle angayitsho ngomzabalazo.

Sebefohlile abaphathi be MPC, that's a good step which we must all applaud hayi ukusola njalo-nje. Now sekumele basebenze okubonakalayo, sibafisela inhlanhla.

#41741 - 01/16/09 11:06 AM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: iBoyz yezkweyeni]
Dokotela Offline
Nkosi

Loc: Emkhathini
As much as i support the idea of having a political force coming from our region and possibly improving the livelihoods of people in our region, i think MPC needs a lot of groundwork at home. The atmosphere, is not very nice for campaigns and they should be prepared to take a long and hard walk, of convincing people door-by-door to support their ideas.

I will take more to realise the objectives set out by MPC.

#41743 - 01/16/09 11:51 AM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Dokotela]
science Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: kwamthwakazi
IF, I HAVE TO BE HONEST TO MY FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS, I WILL DIE BEFORE SUCH STATE CAN BE FORMED.
OK, my challenge and appriciation of the group is this, its an idea of forming a fist,backbone,identity, and a center gathering point of NDEBELE as a whole.
That said, what i wish and hope can be done is make financial institution, bizness with strong ,city names such as BYO, PLUMTREE, TSHOLOTSHO, NKAYI ETC, so that the up coming generation can see and behold the beauty of and diretion of success.(WHY PAY INTERETS,FEES ETC TO COMPANIES WHICH DO NOT DEVELOP THE REGION?) Now as the gentleman has indicated, its taken as a joke!!! at the end of the day you will be libelled a "TERRORIST GROUP" WHY? becoz its absurd to form a state within a state according to the law imporsed and recognised by UN. i wish a civil society or a council can be formed rather, with its powerful influence on how and what should and shouldnt be done in those provinces of NDEBELEland. IF there is a dispute whether you are Ndebele or not overseas where do they get authecity? THEy should approach NDEBELE society in MTHWAKAzi!!Lets not be ill-advised. lets be realistic and of good sound.Yes this site is jus for ...whatever it is...but we must heat hard all times . educate ourself with ENGLISH strongly linked to ndebele..lets rise above our campabilities. NDEBELES , LET LIGHT SHINE IN YOU, IF WE DO WHAT IS RIGHT GOD WILL DO THE REST. i remeber a story of a heardboy who lost 5cows and was shitting himself as the thought of beeing whiped with a shabok was playing tricks in his mind,shivering, he explained to his father all the efforts he made to recover the cows, all the memos he did to his fellow cowboys, after hearing such plea and all possible means done by the boy, the father said, WELLDONE SON, YOU did all i trained you to do. Guess what? he was welcomed with joy by his father and not punished.WEll, lets do all we can brethren , GOD GAVE US INTELLINGECY, IT WONT BE TAKEN BUT CAN BE USELESS IF NOT USED.
peace out!!

#41745 - 01/16/09 12:27 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: science]
Mthakathi27 Offline
Nduna

Loc: Canada
Thank you MPC!!!

Well done, well done, keep it up, big up man, that is exacvtly what we have been waiting for, to see the face of the organisations's president and know his true names. Today you have passed that test 94%. I am keeping 6% for myself, i am stingy, in reality you scored 100%.Now is the time, the time is now, reorganise and reconstitute ourselves as a people.No amount of rhetoric and detractors will sway us from supporting and joining this Independence Movement.

Once again, thank you MPC.

#41759 - 01/16/09 03:37 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Muntongenakudla]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
Kanti vele usama-Undendende ngubani lapha enkundleni? Kwehla ngamphimbo munye!

#41763 - 01/16/09 05:33 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
MTHWENTWEHLABA1 Offline
Nduna

Loc: UG
Ha! lami sengiyibalile i-address kaPresident. Ngithanda ukuxolisa phambilini kuMthwakazi ngoba ngiyazi we are disciplined, respectful, subordinate and ngilobuhlungu entanyeni njenge phimpi ngithi bazoyifundi valiwe. Bazezwi ngani bayatsha. Ngigcwele amagama amaqatha but ngibona kungcono ngifunde masinya ukuhlonipha kukaMthwakazi, but I m telling you, I mready for them, noma ngilele anytime. Uxolo sibili bakwethu inhlamba engiyigcwelwe emlonyeni ngiyakhafula lamhla ngiyayigqibela ngithi pinde ungizwe. I AM JUST INSPIRED! I M FULL OF VALOUR. Tshisa MPC! PRESIDENT YOU ARE A MYSTERIOUS BEING. THIS IS DEFINITELY NOT A SPIRIT OF MAN. A carnal mind has not such capacity. hahaha Iduma so ma isisuka!!!!, kwethu anyway.

#41766 - 01/17/09 01:39 AM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: MTHWENTWEHLABA1]
mgqibelo Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: komyam' ubambile
leyo-nto ye MPC inginikeza isibindi

#41769 - 01/17/09 01:03 PM Re: MPC President Mkwananzi speaks out [Re: Dokotela]
Madlenya Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KwelikaMjoji
Yazi angisitholi iskapenya these days Doc, ake ungeluleke ukuthi ngingasithola kanjani.
Yeah Doc, kuyezwakala lokhu okushoyo, kodwa okungimangazyo yikuthi wena indlela okhuluma ngayo ingathi ufuna ukuma kumasidelines, benze abanye, wena ubukele, kuthi lapho sebehlulekile ube suyahleka noma kuthi lapho bephumelele nawe ube yingxenye yokuhlinza noma ukuhlomula.
I agree with you 100% lapho uthi iMPC isasalelwe ngumsebenzi omkhulu kakhulu, yikho kumele ikhankase emphakathini wakithi ukuze yazakale njalo abantu basho ukuthi umbono wayo we independence kaMthwakazi bayavumelana nawo na. Wena umi kuphi kulokho Doc? Nawe uyisizalwane njalo ingxenye yosapho lwakwaMthwakazi.

Originally Posted By: Dokotela
As much as i support the idea of having a political force coming from our region and possibly improving the livelihoods of people in our region, i think MPC needs a lot of groundwork at home. The atmosphere, is not very nice for campaigns and they should be prepared to take a long and hard walk, of convincing people door-by-door to support their ideas.

I will take more to realise the objectives set out by MPC.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert