Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 23 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#4795 - 07/07/03 02:19 PM Re: 'Get rid of Mugabe'
Ndukuzibomvu Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: KwaGuqangamadolo
Marcus: That's probably a good thing for you, especially since pedophilia is illegal in most civilised communities of the world.<br>In any case, I didn't think you would be a dirty old fart. So, thumbs up to you!<p>Jazi: would "Palestinian-Israeli" be a better description for you? I don't like hyphenated tags, that is the problem.<p><p>

#4796 - 07/07/03 05:33 PM Re: 'Get rid of Mugabe'
Mtshede Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: London
Nice try Pinksticks but if you are going to engage in a battle of wits - get some wits....<p>But thumbs up anyway.<p>:-)<p>If it helps can I point out Palestinians who reside and have citizenship in Israel can vote for Knesset (Israeli Parliament) representation whereas Arabs in Palestine cannot?

#4797 - 07/07/03 07:01 PM Re: 'Get rid of Mugabe'
sthutha Offline
Nduna

Kusobala kimi ukuthi wena Jazi ufuna ukuba le-career ku-internet yoku disrupter and confuse abantu bako Mthwakazi behlahla indlela yabo eyaphambili.Wonke obala lapha uyakubona lokho.<p>Into nje eyangisayo yikuthi njengoba umnu-Marcus ekufokisa lapha uyala ozaziyo ukuthi uyikho,uyala ukuthi uli-shona elakhulela koByo wena uyilo,uyala lokuthi uqhatshiwe yibo betshabi bakho labo ukuthi uze lapha uzosphambanisa.Vela egcekeni ukuthi uphikisa umeleni then imbono yabantu izaqondana lalokho than ukuthi kube lokuthukana esesikubonile.<p>Majita linanzelele ukuthi kuvele kuyinjongo yakhe loJazindini ukuthi sehluleke ukukhuluma lokho esikufunayo ngokuzonda lokubhoda ndawonye ngento ezingela ncedo silandela yena.LINGAXHOTSHWA LIBHEKILE.<p>Senzani lapho esikhona ukuthi siqoqaneni sixoxe ngo-Mthwakazi esimfunayo?Senzani ekuvimbela inswelaboya labathengisi ukuthi bangasphambuli endleni le ehlahlwayo?Senzani ngobuyithi bethu?<p>Ama-Theories ka-Jazi sesiwazwile,sesiwabonile,sesiwazi njalo phose mina sengisazi ukuthi yisdlonono bani?<br>Singaphika ngaye inkulumo enhle ekhona lapha iyachitheka nje kungasela kuzwana.Yikho okufunwa ngama-swina lokho.<p>Ama-swina wona acabanga ukuthi u-mgabe engaphuma kumele silandele lowo bona abzamkhetha.Le imicabango asiyiphikiseni ngokuba lesikuqoqayo esikwenzayo silungisa esethu isizwe.

#4798 - 07/08/03 01:50 AM Re: 'Get rid of Mugabe'
nobhutshuzwayo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Bulawayo
Poverty is a condition that can only be remedied by the afflicted.<p>

#4799 - 07/08/03 07:32 AM Re: 'Get rid of Mugabe'
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Loc: At large
Ndukuzibomvu - Thank you for the clarification. In response to your "ask", if I were Palestinian I would, at first, not be at all happy if someone came along and said just vote for the Labour Party (and not Likud). That person would have to make a case why voting for that party would change my condition and my affliction. It would have to be a strong case put forward to the effect that the Labour party would be a vehicle for progress and change and a better tommorrow for my kith and kin.

#4800 - 07/08/03 09:59 AM Re: 'Get rid of Mugabe'
lumezi sandi Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: dayaspora
majida .<p>uma ungabhekisisa kuwo wonke mastruggles ake abakhona awusweli iziwula ezinjengo jazi ezilenjongo yokuphazamisa lokubhidlisa .the very fact that people end up bephambuka kuma aims and ideals abo is frusrating to say the least.this is an open challenge kuwe jazi you seem to have extremely diverging views from generally everybody .instead of umthwakazi putting amakanda ndawonye and establishing a platform that can turn out to be meltingpot for greaster things to come- you have people going round and round in circles with your wild theories and denials ngento ezisegcekeni nje debating trival issues.am i saying should mthwakazi have the same opinion- God forbid no!, we would then be replacing one dictactor with another one. <br>kini lonke bafowethu labodadewethu uthunyiwe ngumgabe umuntu lo.<p>p.s . it is my first and last reply to the so called jazi

#4801 - 07/08/03 12:22 PM Re: 'Get rid of Mugabe'
Sheik Mthembo Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: The People's Republic of Mthwa...
S'thutha, Marcus, Ntomba,Saduva, Sindi, Jah Dingani<p>I thank your courage and strength of character for standing up to evil in this forum in the name of Jazi!<p>You have the spirit of ubuntu and let this be everlasting!<p>The time to appease these fools in the name of respect is gone!<p><p>Comical Jazi has clearly shown ukuthi he is a Shona arse hole licker(that is if we are to go by the claims he is making of being a Ndebele), but we know from other forums as Marcus has said that this guy is a Shona, period!<p>His main agenda as the clever S'thutha has clearly pointed out is to frustrate any agenda we put forward to confront these psychopaths and emancipate our beloved peoples from their jaws!<p>He is lucky that he is behind a screen somewhere, but if the opportunity had arisen, I am sure we would not hesitate to eliminate such individuals for the good cause of Mthwakazi!<p>For us to fight terror, we will have to use the same methods the terrorists are using on our people!<p>That is the only language they will understand!<p>We should continue to attack such fools and never to teach ourselfs to retreat!<p><br>For the purpose of being progressive, the time for Jazi to be spouting his evil propaganda and insulting the dignity of our people has gone!<p>It is time to crush him out!<p>He has overstayed his welcome!<p><br>Hlasela!

#4802 - 07/08/03 04:26 PM Re: 'Get rid of Mugabe'
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Mr Chairman -But Marcus has not accused me of being Shona!!!!!!! Read the posts from yesterday again - this time be a bit more composed and calm then perhaps you might understand the the english. <p>I am lucky that I am behind a screen? Really? It is so easy to make threats, just like that other moron Ntombankala, that you know fully well you could never ever carry out. And just like you equally moronic friend's threats I am not moved - not an inch!!!<p>The welcome that you bleat I have overstayed is not for you to withdraw since presumably you are not the owner of the forum. Until such a time that the owners of the forum ask me to leave I am here to stay - to come and go as I please!<p>It is interesting to note that you have now dropped any pretext to reasoned debate resorting instead to insults and meaningless threats. Could it be that you have now adopted such an approach because it has dawned on you that you do not have two thoughts to rub together and that your head serves no purpose other than to keep your ears apart? Your previous contributions in this thread generate much heat but very little light. Your present approach is much befitting one so obviously intellectually inert as yourself. <br>Indeed you should "hlasela" but hlasela your ignorance first, then your arrogance.

#4803 - 07/08/03 05:16 PM Re: 'Get rid of Mugabe'
Sheik Mthembo Offline
Ndunankulu

Loc: The People's Republic of Mthwa...
Wena Comical uliShona and you seem to have enjoyed the status and now it is under threat as you see it!<p>But be informed that our agenda can not and will not be put of course by arse holes like you!<p>You are a Shona Supremacist bent on blocking opur means towards the liberation of our people or planting seeds of disunity among us. <p>That you have failed to do so! You are just a Hegemonist tortouise that needs to withdraw its head to its shells for ever!<p>You will not achieve what you have set out to do!<p>You have no support here and neither are your warped ideas!<p>Will you win? The anwers is a big No!<p>You have already lost the battle of ideas and no one subscribes to your twisted thinking!<p>You are morally bankrupt and yopu have no shlter here! Uyafunisela jaha!<p>No one here has any regard for you and your arse hole ideas! Please be advised that you can share them with your masters only and not with us here!<p>You are an outcast and you will remain as such Mr Gwemebeni!<p><br>And we will continue our path of attacking the SHONA INFIDELS of your like<p>We say:<p>HLASELA!<p>

#4804 - 07/08/03 05:36 PM Re: 'Get rid of Mugabe'
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Mr Chairman- Who said I was here to "win" Who also said that I was here for "support" Is this what this forum is for - winning and supporting? Yet more misconceptions and baseless allegations from an otherwise unengaging but clearly disturbed mind !!! It is also clear that your head is pregnant with confusion and still born ideas!<br>I am not here to "win" - what is there to "win"? I am not here for "support" I am an "outcast" - from whence have I been outcast from?? I am here to express my views within the constraints laid by the owners of the forum and as I said will continue to do so until told otherwise by abanikazi beforum. A virtual nonentity like you will neve phase me!!!It also clear that uyimini lesixhuku okwadlaliswayo!!

Page 12 of 13 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert