Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 38 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#5044 - 07/30/03 08:01 PM Re: Asifundeni ukuthi benza njani
Potshoza Offline
Nduna

Loc: Leamington Spa
<br> I am not at all surprised that I am staggering you with the truth. So much so that you have to insult my regal self by attempting to misrepresent what I have said. Not anywhere have I said anything to the effect that a Ndebele person is superior to a Shona person. <p>Saying Ndebele people are more qualified to lead as a result of the education they receive whilest growing up can only be interpreted in the way turncoat did by a cretin who has been staggered by those of royal stature that stand before him!<p>On the other hand, for a person who is shona to masquerade and claim to be a Ndebele reveals a lot about that individual's complex!<p>If you are really a Ndebele person as you would like us to believe then you should look closely at the examples of Eagles and Olympics and what happened to them. As far as we are concerned those institutions, especially Olympics, were run by turncoat sellouts like yourself. You and your mission Jazelimsindayo, are going down the same route! <p>As such I will not waste anymore of my precious time arguing with a staggered cretin!<p>MAYIHLOM' IHLASELE

#5045 - 07/31/03 01:59 AM Re: Asifundeni ukuthi benza njani
nkosiyabo Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: auckland, new zealand
Cde Potshoza - Firstly I would like to say I am suprised that for one who claims such pride of being a Ndebele and even royalty itself you call yourself CDE, the salutation uMfokaPotshoza would have been obvious not suggested, but I as I have said before that your propensity to misrepresent yourself is amazing. Eqinisweni mfowethu ungumfokazi wena, phindela kuZANU yenu yobuCDE ungezilobubhanxa bakho lapha.<br>It is a disgrace that you call yourself Ndebele, we don't pride ourselves with quiting.<br>Secondly for a person who on the surface may seem to be educated I am suprised that you don't know the meaning of "inference". <br>Thirdly mfokaziPotshoza don't end your messages with "ayihlasele - ayihlome", this contradicts your messages, you should rather be saying "ayibaleke" mhlawumbe "ayicatshe" this goes well with your messages calling on Ndebeles to run away, gwalandini.

#5046 - 07/31/03 06:11 AM Re: Asifundeni ukuthi benza njani
Bhekuzulu Khumalo Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Being a Ndebele is Majestic. We will win your majesties. It is majestic Cde Potshoza. But that is why we must be the light. That is why there is chaos. All around the world people are fighting majestic ones, people of honour humility and struggle. They want us to accept what is shoddy is right. What is majestic is wrong. That want to give something with no value and take something with value and debase it. The world is full of it, do not ever be discoraged Cde Potshoza, no matter what they say and do. They will tell you your blood is red like any other human. But then cattle blood is red, Dogs, sheep, elephants, sharks fish, all have red blood. Their arguments are based on emotion, ours are based on facts. You are majestic Cde Potshoza.

#5047 - 07/31/03 06:14 AM Re: Asifundeni ukuthi benza njani
Bhekuzulu Khumalo Offline
Sikhulu

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
By saying all over the world it is clear Ndebeles are not the only majestic ones. There are many, but a true minority of the world.

#5048 - 07/31/03 07:59 AM Re: Asifundeni ukuthi benza njani
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Loc: At large
"They will tell you your blood is red like any other human. But then cattle blood is red, Dogs, sheep, elephants, sharks fish, all have red blood"<p>Not only would we tell him that his blood is red like that of a Shona, but we would also add that his DNA is the same as that of the Shona with a high probability that there is a Shona person whose DNA matches that of our "royal" Cde Potshoza.The animals that you mention also have DNA but it is not similiar to that of human beings. All the stuff about majestic peoples is nothing but pure unadulterated drivel. So too are all these arguments about cows, dogs and sheep having red blood is a red herring that seeks to detract attention away from the real arguments. Namely that, in the year 2003, we have a man/woman telling us that by virtue of his ethnicity he is endowed with all manner of superior qualities from leadership to management to intelligence. However, as Nkosiyabo points out none of these superior qualities are borne out in any of his postings thus far. Instead we have inane, inadequate and almost incomprehensible drivel in which his mind seems to leap in five different directions at the same time!<p>It also seems that anyone who does not fit into or subscribe to his nonsensical ideas is a "turncoat". Would you care to tell us what a turncoat is? If being a turncoat is not subscribing to half baked racial supremacist ideology then I say anytime, any place I would chose to be a turncoat.<p>It also interesting that you have failed to come up with <br>1 an economic case for secession<br>2 the source of the figures that put the genocide at 300 000<br>3 an answer to whether white people are superior to blacks or vice versa.<br>

#5049 - 07/31/03 08:53 AM Re: Asifundeni ukuthi benza njani
nkosiyabo Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: auckland, new zealand
Mfoka Khumalo ngilethemba lawe uyezwa ukuthi akuhambelani lobuNdebele uma usuqala ukuthi Comrade, esintwini uma lujaha engokaNdaba kube simbiza ngelithi MfokaPhotshoza. <br>There is are 2 things I pride myself with, 1st - being a human being, 2nd - and above all being a Christian. Yes if there is anything anyone of us here should be proud of - it's the blood of Christ. <p>I oftenly disagree with Jazi and certainly don't care whether he is Shona and Ndebele, but I can tell that he has a cultured mind and I love him for that. Cde Khumalo how has your majestic blood helped you? I hope however you do realise mfoka Khumalo that we now live under a new dispensation, contrary to the old norm where you have had greatness thrust upon you by virtue of your surname, nowadays you just have to bend down like the rest of us. Forget about your royality, each person is just as royal as the next for we are equal in the eyes of GOD. <br>

#5050 - 07/31/03 08:53 AM Re: Asifundeni ukuthi benza njani
Potshoza Offline
Nduna

<br> Nkosiyabetshabi, I am a Comrade on the basis that I am equal with those whom I am on familiar terms. So on that score you can count yourself out. Uzwile mfana.<p> Turncoat, I am not at all surprised that you still have not recovered from the blows of truth that had and continue to have you staggered. Do you yourself have any figures to back your arguments? Or have you indeed been programmed to divert peoples' focus on meaningless figures. <p> Until such time that you have recovered. Until such time that you can find meaningful purpose in your thinking, please stay away because you shall forever be incapable of comprehending the facts laced with regal truth.<p>MAYIHLOME IHLASELE!

#5051 - 07/31/03 09:09 AM Re: Asifundeni ukuthi benza njani
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Cde Potshoza - What blows of truth are you going on about. Are you referring to your mere listing of resources found in Mthwakazi as an economic case for a breakaway state or are you referring to your assertion that the height of Ndebele superiority in leadership is the running of a football team. <p>I have seen no blows of truth in any of your postings but only signs of a deluded and demented mind. It is only a convoluted mind such as yours that would demand that I provide you with figures for an economic case for secession! In case it has escaped you attention, I am on the otherside of the debate and as such I cannot make your case/arguments for you. You are saying that Mthwakazi should break away but fail to explain on what grounds this should happen other than an arrogant but ignorant misplaced belief of superiority of the Ndebele.<p>With respect to figures for the Gukurahundi genocide- I have already posted these in this thread and the source where I got them from- the CCJP report published in 1997 puts the figures of those killed at between 10 000 and 20 000. Now I ask for the third time where did you get this figure of 300 000?<p>If anything it is you who should stay away from displaying the sort of arrogant but ignorant state of mind on a medium such as this. Believe me there is nothing regal about being racist and you should disabuse yourself of the notion that being racist is badge of honour to be worn with pride.

#5052 - 07/31/03 10:34 PM Re: Asifundeni ukuthi benza njani
Potshoza Offline
Nduna

<br> Turncoat, if politcal independence without economic progression and development is meaningless, than I would like to hammer the fact that you are implying that the war the liberation of Zimbabwe was meaningless into your thick skull! Has there been economical progression in so called Zimbabwe since 1980? I suppose you will start asking for the GDP figures. Well, sometimes you do not need figures, turncoat. Its all before your eyes!<p> The case for the independence of Mthwakazi is not one dimensional and does not only hinge on economical development, despite the fact that we know we will have development when we become independent. I leave you to digest the simple basics that we have the resources and the ability to manage them. Please refer back to this when you come to your senses. <p>Unlike you and your shona masters who have only recently realised that there needs to be a change in so called Zimbabwe, we Ndebele people know that there is more to freedom than economical development. Unlike people who have never suffered GENOCIDE (300 000 dead for no other reason other than being a Ndebele), ETHNIC CLEANSING, DISCRIMINATION AND MARGINALISATION, we know that our freedom will provide fundamental security in the areas which also include inter alia education, language and culture (royalty), employment, security, the control of natural resources, broadcasting and bringing the violators of gross human rights to justice.<p> If you were of royal stock you would know that economical freedom without self determination is meaningless. You and the policies of the MDC of economical opportunism are desrespectful to the Africans that feel during the war of liberation. In case you want figures again, 100% of people in present day Zimbabwe think they were better off economically during the Smith regime than they are now under Robert Mugabe!<p>

#5053 - 07/31/03 11:40 AM Re: Asifundeni ukuthi benza njani
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Cde Potshoza - That is precisely what I am saying- the so-called war of liberation was meaningless. The only thing that has been achieved (and I use the word advisedly) is that black people have been from the yoke of white oppression and repression - other than that the war was meaningless because there has been no economic advancement of Zimbabwe. You will no doubt recall one of the arguments put forward for the "liberation" war was that black people lived in a parlous state because of white oppression. The logic was further extrapolated to that the removal of oppression would lead to economic development for the nation. This has not exactly happened and it is endearing to note that even a mind as confused as yours has made that observation. The arguments advanced then for the liberation war are the same arguments that you are putting forward for Mthwakazi independence and this you do with brazen disregard of the disaster that Zimbabwe has turned out to be. What is it that makes you think that Mthwakazi will not do down the same route as Zimbabwe? And this time please spare us the racist drivel of Ndebele superiority and provide a considered and articulate case for why Mthwakazi will not go down the same root. I re-iterate - politcal independence without economic progression is meaningless.<p>There is a saying that the Americans often used "Its the economy, stupid" Yes without economic progression you might as well keep your political independence. There can be very little self determination without the jingle of coins in your pocket. That is self-evident given the number of Zimbabweans that have fled and continue to flee their homeland in search for a better tomorrow economically. If you were sane you would recognise and accept that. <p>"we know that our freedom will provide .... and bringing the violators of gross human rights to justice."<p>Given that Mthwakazi would have formed its own nation state separate from the rest of Zimbabwe and that the perpetrators of the genocide will presumably reside outside of Mthwakazi, how do you propose to bring the "violators of gross human rights to justice" Yet another half baked and still-born idea from a head pregnant with confused and incoherent ideas.<p>The only thing disrespectful here is your smug arrogance and that you should insist on using a forum as august as Inkundla not only to display your ignorance but to peddle your backward and unprogressive racist ideas. You go on about royalty. But at the same time you fail to respond to Nkosiyabo's question of how can everyone be of royal blood and be royalty? That you should insist on chanting this mantra is another breath taking display of ignorance - this time of history.<p>Other than your reference to the running of a football team and a municipality, you have failed to show or provide evidence of your alleged superiority in management and leadership. Indeed even your references are at best ludicrous and at worst ridiculous - running a country is quite a different proposition to running a small football team.<p>I ask again for the fourth time - where do these figures of 300 000 killed in the genocide derive from? Could it be that you have simply plucked that figure from fresh air to justify the unjustifiable and somewhat confused agenda that you are pushing?<p>I ask yet again are whites superior to blacks or are blacks superior to whites?<br>

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert