Inkundla3
Who's Online
0 registered (), 7 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#5175 - 08/06/03 12:28 PM Whats the difference between Jazi and Enos Nkala?
Jah Dingani Offline
Sakhamuzi

Loc: Zimbabwe
If this Jazi is Ndebele, he is not different from the sell-out Enos Nkala.<p>The main objective of this topic bakwethu is for us to single out those characteristics of Jazi that are attributable to Enos Nkala the sell-out and how to deal with such people who are an impediment to the emancipation of our people from the jaws of Shona dominance.<p>The cancer is at home. People like Jazi are cancerous. We do not need them among us in what ever shape or form they exist. They exist for the Shona. They live to perpertuate Shona dominance and suffering of our people.<p>I know that Sell-out Jazi will cry foul when he reads this. But the fact of the matter is that he is a sell-out to the cause of Mthwakazi.period! <p>He can vigorously deny this but his actions are of a sell-out.<p>He goes to bed with the enemy..and his objective is never to see the emancipation of Mthwakazi under Shona dominance. His objective is to continue to perpetuate, cultivate and ensure the continued suffering of our people under Shona sbjugation and dominance.<p>Jazi's heart is an engine of betrayal of the cause of our people. Its walls have been fortified with sell-out tendencies by his Shona masters. It is now being used as a tool to further advance the Shona emperialistic grand plans whose aim is to destroy our people for good.<p>How we, as Ndebeles react to these sell-outs in our struggle to fight this cancerous evil is what will count.<p>The way we are going to deal with such puppets and sell-outs in our struggle to free our people will count so much if we are to win this struggle. One way or the other we will have to deal with them and it has to be soon before we face the enemy.<p>Like Enos Nkala's, sell-out Jazi's soul deserves hell. It should burn in the balls of fire in hell.<p>Mayihlome.

#5176 - 08/06/03 12:39 PM Re: Whats the difference between Jazi and Enos Nkala?
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Loc: At large
Far from crying foul, I am mightily amused by the above posturing and gesticulation. This is typical Mugabe like tactics that anyone who does not agree with you is your enemy or as is the current flavour here a "sell out" There is no selling out Jah Dingani only a suggestion of an alternative solution to the problems that face us. Other than in the figment of your overworked imagination where have I sought to perpetuate Shona dominance. It is either you have not read my postings here or if you have read them you have not understood them. If it is the former I suggest that you read them and if it is the latter then ask for clarification and explanantion.

#5177 - 08/06/03 12:56 PM Re: Whats the difference between Jazi and Enos Nkala?
Jah Dingani Offline
Sakhamuzi

No one in his right mind...a Ndebele for that matter... can dismiss the 1979 reviewed documents of the Shona, which we have seen the results of, as nothing worth noticing.<p>If you can dismiss such important documents whose plans have resulted in the massacre of thousands of our people..the number being put at more than 20 000, how can you stand up and try a to defend yourself against such accusations?<p>We have been following your ideas and opinions and indeed you have even gone further to deny that there is marginalisation of the Ndebeles and again dismissed this as 'conspiracy theories peddled by the Ndebeles'.<p>This denial of these real issues that affect our people on a daily basis in a country so called Zimbabwe marks you out as a sell-out.<p>You are a sell-out big time Jazi. Ungumthengisi, period.<p>You and Nkala are birds of the same further that flock together.<p>Your sell-out souls deserve to burn in hell.<p>Mayihlome.

#5178 - 08/06/03 01:28 PM Re: Whats the difference between Jazi and Enos Nkala?
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Far from denying the marginalisation of Mthwakazi, I have admitted that there is marginalisation. I have pointed out that the marginalisation is exaggerated partly out of ignorance and partly out of a desire to push the agenda for a breakway state. The logic is simple, if Matebeleland is as marginalised to the extent as has been potrayed here, then it follows that the other regions that have not been marginalised, enjoy a standard of living and development that is far beyond that of Matebeleland. Is this the case Jah Dingani? Do Shona people enjoy a standard of living that is higher than tha of the people in Matebeleland? Is Mashonaland more developed than Matebeleland? For development to take place, it must be fueled by economic growth, by any measure the Zimbabwean economy has not been growing over the past twenty three years- so, Jah Dingani , what has fuelled the development in Mashonaland?<p>The documents that you describe as important are only so in the eyes and minds of those whose minds do not allow them to look at a bigger and broader picture and thus enable to put things into perspective. The documents are not important- they are not even worth the paper that they are printed on for the following reason- in the light of Zimbabwe's imminent economic collapse what place do these documents hold? Is the economic collapse to be felt more keenly in Matabeleland than in Mashonaland? Unemployment is put at around 70% of the work force - is this figure any hiogher in Matebeleland than in Mashonaland. The percentager of people leaving below the poverty datum line is put at 80 - again is this figure any higher in Matebeland than in Mashonaland. What place then, do these supremacy documents hold in the current disintergration of the country?<br>So before you start bleating about sell outs and squealing about souls burning in hell I would suggest that you answer the above questions in the privacy of that dark corner that you call a mind. I know I would be asking for too much if I was to ask you to answer those questions in this forum.<p><br>A mind is only useful if it is open

#5179 - 08/06/03 02:16 PM Re: Whats the difference between Jazi and Enos Nkala?
Thabo Offline
Mafikizolo

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Jazi!<p>I have been very saddened by your comments about the Grand Pan doc. My friend, if this is how dead we are in mind then the Zanu pf grand plan has indeed worked its full cause, then maybe you may be right, we should not consider it seriously but we should consider it legally. All the questions you have asked above ndoda, have a yes answer, but then i again i don't know how independent you are in thinking anymore, since Mugabe has victimised most of our people to even think that they deserve the attrocities perpetrated upon them. I have nothing much to say mfowethu, i just responded because i really felt sick to learn of such opinion from you. It's not a matter of me refusing an opposing view but the issue you have thrown to the dustbin does not even demand opposition. Please read those Grand Plan documents carefully and after you have read them at least three times, study them, and after you have studied them, analyse them and then see if they have any truth in them, if you can, hire legal advisors or lawyers to interprate the documents for you. As for me, i know that anyone seeking to know the truth about were that country comes from and is going has to read only those two documents, which, Zanu Pf and other serial criminals want us to believe, was drafted by the British. I would applause and vote for any white man who could write such truth about the realities of Zimbabwe.<p>Thank god we are not yet all dead and buried as is the ultimate goal of the plans by such notorius criminals as Zanu PF. <p>Its a shame when even the victims want to defend such abusers and rapists. Mass graves of over 20 000 women, children and men still exist in Matebeleland, scars of raped, maimed, tortured, deprived, millions displaced, marginilised and brainwashed victims still exist in such societies. <p>From 1999 to today, such perpetrators have killed no more than 500 women, children and men. Most of such later victims would have no problem being in that country if only such perpetrators could guarantee them the richies and comfort that they have afforded and enjoyed during the massacres and other war crimes, genocide and Crimes against humanity of the 1980s to present day in particularly Matebeleland.<p>I just had to respond to you Jazi.<p>Please don't be that ignorant. IT'S A SHAME AND IT'S REALLY PAINFULL IF YOU ARE FROM THE ABOVE TARGETED REGIONS.<p>I AM SORRY FOR YOU. BUT AGAIN YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE IN THIS NEED OF REHABILITATION AND COUNCILING TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND DEAL WITH IT FOR FURTHER PROGRESS.

#5180 - 08/06/03 05:15 PM Re: Whats the difference between Jazi and Enos Nkala?
Jazelindizayo Offline
Nduna

Baba Siziba- ngiyawabonga amazwi akho othe wathatha isikhathi sakho ukuthi ungiphendule ngawo. Ngiyakubonga njalo bokuthobeka kwenkulumo yakha loba nje imbono yethu ingavumelani. <br>Njengokusinxusa kwakho ngithe lami ngiyefika emzini wakho webulenjini. Ngiwubukile kakhulukazi njalo lomsebenzi owenzayo ngiyawuncoma loba ngisitsho ukuthi eminye imibono yakho angivumelani layo. Yiyo leyi phela ifree speech le freedom of expression. Kunjalo nje kuyangimangaza ukuthi umuntu oqinisa ifree speech le freedom of expression abuye athi kufuneka i-rehabilitation le "counciling" lapho ethola imibon engafani leyakhe. <br>Lami ngizaphendula ngithi lowo ocabanga ukuthi ukuthuthuka kwelizwe kungela economic growth nguye kuyenzakala nguye ofuna irehabilitation le "counciling". Do you honestly believe that there has been any form of meaningful development in Zimbabwe let alone Mashonaland in the absence of economic growth?<br>If the Shona enjoy a standard of living that is higher than that of the Ndebele how is it manifested? What evidence exists to support this idea? Do they have a longer life expectancy, lower infant mortality rates, high employment rates than the Ndebele?<br>You can analyse the documents till the chickens come home to roost but would you care to set the context in which those documents are relevant in present day Zimbabwe? There is a current shortage of money in Zimbabwe- do Shona people have better access to cash than the Ndebele. I too would encourage you to analyse the facts and issues in with the broader picture in mind.<br>When your "yes to all those questions" is analysed, it comes up as nothing more than a debating tactic- a callow and some would say a shallow way of scoring points. You "yes" is not based on the reality of the situation on the ground. <p>I have not defended in any manner or form the abusers- I have spoken about the need to bring to book those that perpetrated the genocide in Matebeleland in this forum and others - including the DN forum and the now defunct Zimweb. I have spoken out against Robert Gabriel Mugabe, his Zanu-pf and the runaway gravy train that he has conducted. It is, therefore, irresponsible and appalling that you should jump to the conclusion that I am here to defend Robert Mugabe. You might call free speech but with free speech come a responsibility which, sadly, you have not demonstrated in your outburst. We are therefore left to wonder who the ignorant but arrogant, self-promoting one is.

#5181 - 08/06/03 05:24 PM Re: Whats the difference between Jazi and Enos Nkala?
nobhutshuzwayo Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Bulawayo
the difference between Enos and Jazi is that Enos is ndebele and Jazi is shona

#5182 - 08/07/03 11:57 AM Re: Whats the difference between Jazi and Enos Nkala?
Jah Dingani Offline
Sakhamuzi

Jazi <p>You need to answer these questions first b4 we can discuss your mortality issues?<p>1. Do you accept that the Ndebeles have and continue to be oppressed by the Shonas?<p>2. If you do, in what form or shape has this oppression taken place?<p>3. Did Mat.land receive the same development as Mash.land during the 1980 disturbances?<p>4.Please single out the development projects that were undertaken by the Shona government during those years?<p>5. Were development projects stoped imn Mas.land as a result of those disturbances?<p>6. After the so called unity accord, give us Major developments that you have seen the government undertaking in our region?<p>7. Did the Shonas not vote this government up to the present day?<p>8. Can the collapse of the economy and the problems that are rampant today caused and initiated by the corrupt Shona regime be used by the sell-outs like you to OVERSHADOW the problems we Ndebeles have suffered for so long under Shona imperialism?<p><br>What you are doing is hiding under the banner of a collapsed economy initiated by a corrupt Shona regime, to advance your corrupt ideas about the fact that Ndebeles do not suffer more than the Shonas!<p>How can you ask for statistics in a country that even fails to produce the right population statistics for a city like Byo?<p>No one in Zimbabwe should have confidence in any statistics produced by this corrupt Shona government!<p>Will this tribalist gvt in any case be interested in a study that will reveal gross inequalities in mortality rates between Mat.land and Mashonaland as a result of its tribalist policies??<p>Do not be daft?<p>Now if we were to look at development projects in Mashonaland in comparison with Mat.land, would you say the number of projects undertaken in Mashonaland are equal to those undertaken in Mat.land?<p>Here we are looking at infrastructure like:<p>a)roads<p>b) schools...including science schools<p>c) clinics in rural areas<p>d) boreholes and taped water(in Mashonaland there are some villages that receive piped water)<p>e)Dams<p><br>You say you come from Nkayi, can you please furnish us with the development of the road that leads to Nkayi in comparison with roads in Mashonaland?<p>The state of roads in our region leaves a lot to be desired and this Shona government will always complain of lack of funds when it comes to development in our region!<p>The centre ground for this debate changes drammatically from the one you want to advance!<p>In any case if one were to carry a comprehensive study on mortality rates, I hypothesize that one will come out with a significant difference between Mat.land and Mashonaland.<p>This is provided this Shona government does not block such a study as it will expose the truth of the effects of its supremacy idealogy upon which the MaShona majority have benefitted in the past and present!<p><br>But as a pure sell-out you will have nothing to do with this.<p>Mayihlome!<p>

#5183 - 08/08/03 08:56 AM Re: Whats the difference between Jazi and Enos Nkala?
Siphathamandla Omkhulu Offline
Ngqwele

Loc: Khonale ngaphesheya
Uxolo Jazi bengicela ukubuza ukuthi uwenza msebenzi bani ngoba bhudi ngendlela obhala ngakhona amacomposition akho besengicabanga ukuthi ungu Titsha.Mfowethu jazi bengicela ukubuza ukuthi ngemva kokuloba okungaka,into esalayo ngumbuzo othi senzani after that ngoba lokhu elikubhalayo kungenza kahle ukuba ngama scripts edramma yesiNdebele ku ZTV engariplesa uGringo.Ngoba lokhu elikwenzayo liphikelela ngento eyodwa ungathi selizasibhowa,yenzani phela sibone aphume umanglazi.

#5184 - 08/08/03 11:59 AM Re: Whats the difference between Jazi and Enos Nkala?
Jah Dingani Offline
Sakhamuzi

Ngimelele impendulo jazi, wathula nje kutheni?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Jakalas 
Shout Box

Advert