Pastor Chris followers help clarify pliz????????

Posted by: welly

Pastor Chris followers help clarify pliz???????? - 09/08/08 12:31 AM

Please before I go on a torrent of my thoughts on this self proclaimed prophet,

Pastor Chris preaches that believers are Gods????????? please enlighten us least I take this out of context.

Psa 82:6 I ve said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.
Posted by: Skhotha

Re: Pastor Chris followers help clarify pliz???????? - 09/09/08 07:19 PM

Egameni loMdali,
Welly, mtakababa, yini ndaba ufuna ukukhwela ngamandla enye indonda?
Vele lelibhayibheli lenu libheda ngokuthi othanda ukubulala liyamvuna naye owakhayo naye liyamvuna.
Posted by: sangoma

Re: Pastor Chris followers help clarify pliz???????? - 09/14/08 09:54 AM

philip u seem to be obsessed with skeptism about christianity while u claim to be a christian yourself,its not about pastors or evangelists its about you,one moment you are lambasting the zion hierachy the next moment its pastor chris,well aint that religious myself but as far as l am conerned religion is hypothetical,so stop this mudslinging wellington and concentrate on your own faith.

Re: Pastor Chris followers help clarify pliz???????? - 09/14/08 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: sangoma
philip u seem to be obsessed with skeptism about christianity while u claim to be a christian yourself,its not about pastors or evangelists its about you,one moment you are lambasting the zion hierachy the next moment its pastor chris,well aint that religious myself but as far as l am conerned religion is hypothetical,so stop this mudslinging wellington and concentrate on your own faith.

Ahhh now you preach a different religion I am to subscribe to. What I speak I am guided by non other but what the bible says. If you have a problem with what I have to say in terms of the Bible please be very clear about it. This is an ivangeli forum if you have not noticed and as such I have liberty to explore all avenues as pertaining to Christianity as God gives me the ability. Your non biblical thoughts are vanity and if you want to go on about my character now and previously well have a good shot mate.

I notice that you are a coward using sceptisism to try to get your thoughts across. Well I have no qualsms about having used Phillip as a name to work illegally in the United Kingdom or even if you will try and bring the issue of my claiming asylum here either. Satan has no hold over my life and you cannot do anything God has not empowered you to do or say about me.

Indeed I will testify of all the evil witchcraft happening eZioni without fear even if I at one time indulged in it. I will expose sexual impurity as I see it even if I was the worst perpetrator in this regard. Again satan has no hold over my life I belong to Jesus Christ.

Let us see if you have anything of worth in you coward and reveal who exactly you are. Yes I have been receiving threats from people like you for speaking the truth. If you want my address I can give it right here I fear no sinners.
Posted by: Mthakathi27

Re: Pastor Chris followers help clarify pliz???????? - 09/14/08 01:14 PM

Quote:
I notice that you are a coward using sceptisism to try to get your thoughts across. Well I have no qualsms about having used Phillip as a name to work illegally in the United Kingdom or even if you will try and bring the issue of my claiming asylum here either. Satan has no hold over my life and you cannot do anything God has not empowered you to do or say about me.

Tell us about your lies to the Home Office. Tell us about your fraudulent behaviour, using someone else's name to get a job. Tell us about your asylum story, what did you say about Robert Mugabe, did you lie?
Posted by: sangoma

Re: Pastor Chris followers help clarify pliz???????? - 09/14/08 05:16 PM

hatshi xola mlandeli kakristu,mina ngiyazidlalela wena susilwa,angisigwala mina,ngingumnganewakho ngihlala ngaphetsheya komgwaqo lapho ohlala khona,ngingowakini mthwakazi,wena nya lenombolo zakho azisangeni mthwakazi.

Re: Pastor Chris followers help clarify pliz???????? - 09/15/08 11:26 AM

Ehh sangoma I percieved it was you rasta. i checked your profile. You can always find me home I am at college duiring the day. Surely if I have to tell my lifes story of sin and depravity i would have to go on for ages. Rather I spend time learning and conversing on proper theology as it is taught in the Bible. The more we learn about Jesus Christ and see that he is God and we can individually approach him ourselves then we will not be deceived by workers of satan who claim higher authority to access to God. If you notice all these prophets claim they have an inner knowledge of God which is not available to others so they can enslave us to their money making schemes. Each one can talk to God in their homes as God is not deaf.