for sure politcs is a dirty game

Posted by: abafokazi

for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/17/08 04:08 AM

i might be wrong but when i read between the lines i see a lot of things that are happening with this forth coming election. Well first of all this guy simba makonni decides to challenge mugabe in the presidantial election, then he gets expelled from zanu.
Now i dont know what was agreed between mutambara and makoni, as far as we know is that it was agreed that makoni would be put as a candidate to run for presidence from mutambara's mdc. this lead to this mutambara guy to withdrawing from the presidential race to field makoni, now makoni says that it was lie that he had joined the mdc, the only thing happening for him is that he is running for presidence as an independet.its now too late for mutambara to put his name forward

well lets wait and see what happens after the election, if mgabe wins, makoni is going back to zanu
Posted by: hloniphani02

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/17/08 03:15 PM

How does one vote for Makoni a man that is leading a faceless bunch just now tomorrow there is a parliament full of his followers, we cannot afford to have people recruited from Zanu - pf that ruined the country. If they could not change in the last 10 years what would change them overnight. People must not forget what happened in the Gaza strip, you can not elect a government that is composed of people that are internationally blacklisted. The world is angry they wont support that and this will put the country in to further turmoil , and at that point all it does is extent the suffering to the people on the ground . This must not be allowed to happen. Plainly people must just Vote Morgan in. Why risk your life and prolong what has been happening by allowing a hijacker to appear from no way and say I will serve the nation. Simba is not true he has had ample time to pull the meat out of the fire what has made him wait so long. He was perfectly positioned to help but waited till today no ways , The fact that he is still passionate about running on a Zanu ticket says it all he is worse stay away from Simba he is bad news , he says openly that he will not work with MDC cause he still feels Zanu ? pf he must go hang . People have been told of funny political movements that a brain child of Zanu pf I have a feeling Mutambara ?s clan was one such creation that was there to divert people from true efforts of liberating us just see how much time it spent trying to Drag their feet in resolving its issues with the main MDC , yet at the blink of an eye they in makoni?s fold.
Simba and his bunch just by failing to commit to the fact that land invasions were wrong and that they are going to address that alone is a sign that they not true .Zimbabwe can only put that bunch in power at their own peril. Being party of a political organisation that cannot even openly condemn the atrocities of the 5th brigade makes him a rotten tomato .

gedleyihlekisa

Posted by: MTHWENTWEHLABA1

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/18/08 02:39 PM

MAKONI,TSWANGIRAYI AND MUTAMBARA
THESE 3 GENTLEMEN ARE MOANING ABOUT ECONOMIC HARDSHIPS AND THE CONTINUED PRESIDENCY OF THEIR BROTHER MUGABE AND HIS ILL-GOVERNANCE.
THEY BOTH DONT HAVE OR HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE SIDELINING OF THE PEOPLE OF MATEBELELAND. SINCE THEY GOT INDEPENDENT FROM COLONIAL RULE THEY HAVE BEEN PREJUDICED AGAINST OUR PEOPLE GETTING ENROLMENT IN SCHOOLS ESPECIALLY HIGHER INSTITUTES OF EDUCATION,eg UZ, APRENTICESHIPS, AS WELL AS PRACTISING THE BITTEREST NEPOTISM THAT ZIM HAS EVER SEEN AGAINST OUR PEOPLE, FOR IN SMITH S REGIME ALL OUR FATHERS WERE EMPLOYED. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN A SITUATIION WHERE AN CLERICAL POSITION FOR EXAMPLE IN GWANDA IS FILLED IN BY A CANDIDATE FROM MUTARE, The majority of student teachers in hillside teachers college are shona, the majority of student nurses in Mpilo School of nursing are shona. WE EXPERIENCED A GENOCIDE AT THEIR HANDS AND NEXT THING THEY WOULD LIKE TO LEAD US.
WHILE WE FROM MATEBELELAND ALSO EXPERIENCE THE BITTERNESS OF THE ECONOMIC HARDSHIPS WE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE WOULD LIKE TO BE INDEPENDENT, NOT BEING AT THE MERCY OF THE SHONA PEOPLE. WE EXPERIENCED SEGREGATION FROM THE SMITH REGIME AND ALSO THE SAME IF NOT WORSE, FROM THE PRESENT REGIME, OF WHICH MAKONI, MUTAMBARA AND TSWANGIRAYI WERE OR ARE PART OF. Our people started crossing over to SA NOT BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMIC MELTDOWN IN ZIM BUT BECAUSE OF MARGINALISATION, WAY BACK DURING EARLY YEARS OF THE END OF COLONIAL RULE.
SO WE ARE NOT JOKING HERE IN INKUNDLA, WE ARE SERIOUS. SINGAMANDEBELE, LAYE ONKE OSESIBAYENI SENKOSI UMZILIKAZI SIYAMHLONIPHA, SIFUNA UZIBUSE KOMTHWAKAZI
Posted by: Muntongenakudla

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/18/08 03:02 PM

Mthwentehlaba1

I'm afraid you're talking out of your behind.

Truth is, admission into tertiary education institutions in Zimbabwe is based on the points one attains kwi A'level. I'd be the first to admit ukuthi oMthwakazi bansondo have over the years been limited to peripheral degrees like o-BA general no Politics and Admin. Reason, basuke banga tholi inani lama phuzu (points) adingekayo ukungenelela kwi creme-de-la-creme degrees. Angazi noma lokhu kungoba naturally, oMthwakazi bansondo are dull. Kwayena uNkulunkulu wakwaMthwakazi, the best there is, the best there was & the best there ever will be - umafukufuku odunyiswa nsukuzonke - he had a mere BA degree. Puts Mthwakazi into proper perspective.

If ubuka, oMthwakazi laba baqala ukungena eGoli kudala. Bengena eGoli nje, bebaleke esikoleni, okanye bethe fail dismally esikoleni. Mina ke nkosi yami, I'll speak on my own behalf kunye nedlanzana loMthwakazi. Mina vese kuya ziwa laph' esigungwini ukuthi ngiyi sinxadi, umphuphe, into enga fundile. I failed O'level several times & quit coz I'm just too thick & stupid. I remember ngabo 2004, the likes of Chairman & Sinathamahewu, babethi scold us, calling us izinjiva ezinga fundile. Babesho bethi kufanele siye esikoleni, sifunde njenga nabo, sihlukane no busela, ubu ntshingelane kunye nokuba ngo mathandakhishini.

This purely because thina we failed le emuva kwaMthwakazi - failed kuma preliminary stages like O'level; failed coz vese we're dull. And uma ubuka, asizi misele nanokuthi sithathe amathuba, sifunde la eMzansi, ukuze sithuthuke sifane noSinathamahewu, o-Chairman bansondo. Sisa bhoke ngakho ukunga fundi kwethu kobu Njiva lobu. As such, we can't blame the stringent admission system kwi tertiary institutions zase Zimbabwe. We've got none but ourselves to blame!

Couldn't do it, never good enough!

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/18/08 03:22 PM

wethu, I m sorry that you feel that way after reading my post. I never meant any hurt to your soul. Ngiyabonga ukuthetha lami. YOU MAY BE RIGHT IN YOUR OWN OPINION IN SOME ASPECTS BUT M SURE YOU YOURSELF KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT CORRECT WHEN YOU SAY I TALK FROM MY BEHIND. YOU ALSO ARE NOT RIGHT. BUT LOKHU AKUNGETHUSE. MA LAWE ONGODINGA UZIBUSE LETS CONTINUE AS BROTHERS. WHEN I M WRONG AGAIN IN FUTURE CORRECT ME BUT DONT FIGHT ME. IF I WAS WRONG REMEMBER I DID NOT WRONG YOU. ukuthula kube lawe mfo.
Posted by: dingilizwe

what a shame - 02/18/08 05:01 PM

it is really a shame that some of us in this year still do not know that we as ndebeles have been and still are opressed in zimbabwe.Arguing with such people do not help at all.l say to these who strongly believe they failed because they are stupid lm sorry,why dont you think of the life you where living, all the hardships you where facing which might have contributed to our brothers failing and going to S.A.Surely most of them went there to support their families,l know a lot of educated ndebeles who left zim a long time ago what do we say about them.I think some of the people lana enkundleni ngamashona and they are happy to see ndebeles suffering
Posted by: Nsimbi kayigobi

Re: what a shame - 02/18/08 08:25 PM

Ngivumelana lawe mfowethu 110%. This notion that abakaMthwakazi are generally academically challenged is well known Tshabi propaganda,no sane Mthwakazian should lose sleep over that. Uzezwa ngeny' imini sekuthiwa isizatho istimela sikagetsi siphelela eGwelo yikuthi abakaMthwakazi kabafundanga. Yebo uMqabuko wataditsha iBA kanti ke uMgaxa yena yirocket scientist/brain surgeon na? Its also true that there is some Tshabis roaming within Inkundla, you'll find people writing things like "Phambili ngebosso" which has a "Pamperi neZanu" ring to it.Bosso ngenkani/ibosso yibosso you could buy it but I must say I'm not so sure about this "Phambili ngebosso" lark. Mthwakazians know what/who/where the problem is.

Re: what a shame - 02/18/08 09:17 PM

Ekuhle kahle emzini omkhulu
Liyiride faso phela majida. The idea of some joining Inkundla is to cause distraction. They will waste any amount of time when given an opportunity, even 1 millioneth of a second. Dont take offence, its their tactics, that is how they have quashed anything raising its head above to challenge them before. Manje lapha we are not joking, please dont entertain an obvious oppressor.
Posted by: Gaselomhle

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/18/08 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Muntongenakudla
Mthwentehlaba1

I'm afraid you're talking out of your behind.

Truth is, admission into tertiary education institutions in Zimbabwe is based on the points one attains kwi A'level. I'd be the first to admit ukuthi oMthwakazi bansondo have over the years been limited to peripheral degrees like o-BA general no Politics and Admin. Reason, basuke banga tholi inani lama phuzu (points) adingekayo ukungenelela kwi creme-de-la-creme degrees. Angazi noma lokhu kungoba naturally, oMthwakazi bansondo are dull. Kwayena uNkulunkulu wakwaMthwakazi, the best there is, the best there was & the best there ever will be - umafukufuku odunyiswa nsukuzonke - he had a mere BA degree. Puts Mthwakazi into proper perspective.

If ubuka, oMthwakazi laba baqala ukungena eGoli kudala. Bengena eGoli nje, bebaleke esikoleni, okanye bethe fail dismally esikoleni. Mina ke nkosi yami, I'll speak on my own behalf kunye nedlanzana loMthwakazi. Mina vese kuya ziwa laph' esigungwini ukuthi ngiyi sinxadi, umphuphe, into enga fundile. I failed O'level several times & quit coz I'm just too thick & stupid. I remember ngabo 2004, the likes of Chairman & Sinathamahewu, babethi scold us, calling us izinjiva ezinga fundile. Babesho bethi kufanele siye esikoleni, sifunde njenga nabo, sihlukane no busela, ubu ntshingelane kunye nokuba ngo mathandakhishini.

This purely because thina we failed le emuva kwaMthwakazi - failed kuma preliminary stages like O'level; failed coz vese we're dull. And uma ubuka, asizi misele nanokuthi sithathe amathuba, sifunde la eMzansi, ukuze sithuthuke sifane noSinathamahewu, o-Chairman bansondo. Sisa bhoke ngakho ukunga fundi kwethu kobu Njiva lobu. As such, we can't blame the stringent admission system kwi tertiary institutions zase Zimbabwe. We've got none but ourselves to blame!

Couldn't do it, never good enough!

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

It is true ukuthi such institutes ezifana labo UZ zithatha abantu basing on one's peformance at A level. Ubulutshwane babantu bakoMthwakazi kula-ama institutes however should not be taken as ubufakazi bokuthi uMthwakazi u-dull. Yebo kambe kukhona koMthwakazi ababelenhlanhla yokufunda kuma-schools which are well developed some of which were former A schools ngesikhathi sika Smith. Kodwa ke kukhona uquqaba obelusemaphandleni lugijima lezixuku lucatshela igukurahundi while others were working towards those 15 points kubo Gifford labo Montrose. After the sad era lukhona uquqaba olwazama ukubuyela ezikolo kodwa the facilities there would not match ezako Uzumba Maramba Pfungwe. namhlanje lukhona uquqaba oluzama ukuya esikolo kodwa ababalisi bakhona ngabetshabi. Kambe ma umbalisikazi wesitshabini esiyoqeqetsha u-grade 4 eLusulu kumbe eDandanda,emqeqetshela ngaphansi kwesihlahla sephane njalo lowo mntwana ehambe 5km ukuze afike esikolo kuzalwa nkomoni?
Kanti wona ama-science afundelwa ngaphansi kwesihlahla angamnikeza yini umuntu ama-points angu 15 lanxa engokhaliphileyo ekhanda?
The fact that kukhona from under that tree owanelisa ukuyokwenza lawo ma-arts is evidence that kukhona who are intelligent koMthwakazi and uba bebengafuswa ngabantu kuzwa in the right environment they definately would excell even in those sciences.

Muntongenakudla
Izigcawu ezilandelayo yizicaphuno engizicuphe kukhasi "Origins Yezibongo" lapho owawuchaza ukuba umi kanjani kwezemfundo. Ngizikhunjuzwe yilokhu okulobileyo phezulu.

"OMoyo ngamaShona. Inkinga wukuthi wena wekunene are prone to distort history ukuze uthi distance yourself from ubuShona bendlu yakini kwaMoyo. You may cheat other people into understanding, but certainly not me. I?ve studied authentic history, was tested at Cambridge & came out with distinction. Those are my credentials and I won?t allow you ukuthi wenzele phansi umlando engiwu funde esikoleni. I will never follow leyo history yakho yezangoma. Izangoma are not an authentic source of historical events. Ezinye izangoma ngo business men ? they?re in the spirit media for profit, hoodwinking the gullible & credulous who take all their words as gospel. There?s no historian worth his salt who would seek authentic historical details from abangoma. Authentic historians like Dr Semukula Kiwanuka (Uganda), AJP Taylor (European History guru), Prof Ngwabi Bhebhe & even Prof Stan Mudenge himself would pour scorn on your questionable sources of historical information."

"May I state that mina kaShamase am not an upstart. Cha. I know history. Kudala ngiyihamba le way lena, kusukela kudala ngisase sikoleni. History (& literature) was, is & will always be my first love. Angifosti, kusegazini. Yisiphiwo sami engasiphiwa yidlozi. I scored distinctions kwi O & A level to prove it. Ukuthi angiyenzanga at Varisty level nje wukuthi I decided to chase other rainbows. Otherwise ngingasho ngokunga ngabazi ukuthi ezomlando zise gazini lami."

Posted by: nomandebele

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/18/08 11:09 PM

sorry did i read correctly uthi abantu abavotele uTswangirayi? Tshela mina what credetials does he have ezenza uthi a votelwe? What is he is going to do for us that Zandu has not already doen? Kanti utshiyene ngani loMgabe? I read the other week ukuthi he was robbed endlini yakhe eSA.! He has a house in SA? Already he has started dipping into the honey pot for self progression at the expense of all those idiots ezitshona zipatulwa yizanu zisithi uMorgan uthi sidemonstrathe! Hawu bantu kanti lenzani shuwa!I think vote Makoni not because he is a lot better but bcoz we need a change but Tswangirayi is not the man .Like it or not the sanctions impossed on Zim do not affect Geire and sekaChatunga , they affect umama wakho logog wami etc. What about ukhazi ozibulawelwa ngu Ida they have refused us fund form the Aids fund coz of so called sanctions and you want pwople to vote for a man who advocates for this yean esiyathenga indlu yakhe loSusan eGoli.I dont think so!!! mthwakazi take heed until u r able to groom your own stay away coz otherwise you are fighting a futile battle!!!!

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/18/08 11:11 PM

Undoda lo ozithi unguMuntuongenankundla uthe I m talking through my behind. To me that says all about what sort he is. Thats even how he appreciates INKUNDLA, U CAN TELL BY THE WAY HE HANDLES PEOPLE HERE. He will sap all your energy lingamnikezi thuba bafowethu. But LAPHA WE ARE NOT JOKING. THERE IS NO TIME FOR JOKING. ABAFOWETHU BASITSHIYILE, ABANYE ABAZE BATHOLA KHONA KUMBELWA, NGENDABA PREJUDICE AGAINST MTHWAKAZI, they intended to wipe us out of the picture. SO SILAPHA SIFUNA UZIBUSE, WE ARE NOT JOKING. kakho yini ongayitshela linsizwa. ORO vele litshiyane laye. ugcwelw isiprit sedistraction lokuconfusa abantu nje
Posted by: lungani

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/18/08 11:25 PM

Kuyadanisa ukuthi silabantu abale low self esteem. Abantu laba bafana labantu abacabanga ukuthi abelungu are more intelligent. Before Tshonas had their independence in 1980, it was widely accepted by all (Ndebeles & tshonas) that white people were book smart especially in the sciences. This was because everywhere you looked at the university and technical colleges,doctors, dentists, pilots, bank managers were all white. Now it's the tshonas we see in these positions back home. Now some people have replaced white people with tshona people. It maybe true that their grades maybe better than ours after after O' and A' levels. But you did not tell us the reason why. It is because in Mthwakazi there are a few good high schools. In all of Mthwakazi North, South and Bulawayo, about 3 schools added the A' Level (form 5 and 6) after 1980. One being Luveve High, which introduced the 'A level in the mid '90s. They did not offer any sciences at this level, this was not an over sight by the education ministry. Remember too, the stardard of education has been declining since 1980. I personally know Mthwakazians here in the States who are well educated. I will only say their last names. Two work for an engineering company which does contracts for the pentagon in Washington D.C a Ncube and a Hadebe, but i believe Hadebe left that company. Three doctors a Ndlovu, Sibanda and a Dlamini, who i met recently in Florida on vacation. He told me he came to the States in the early 70s and was at the same medical school with the popular Dr. Frank Khumalo, who i think is still in South Africa. Dr. Dlamini had wanted to practice in Bulawayo but decided to stay here after our side lost the election in 1980. Dr. Khumalo and Dlamini were part of a group of Ndebele professionals who used to meet at a home in Philadelphia in the 70s. Umhlaba uyaphenduka kudala kwakunganje. Abantu ebesibakhangelela phansi njengama finyela yibo asebe sesatshwa ngabanye bethu. Saf' esihle......
Posted by: SINATHAMAHEWU

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/19/08 01:11 AM

Nkosinathi musa ukuqamba amanga.

Usuqedile ngoZwangendaba wansondo laye uSkuvethe ususeqela ngakimi kwenzenjani?

Ngangizathi kawufundanga njani mina ngikwazi uqobo lwakho njalo wafunda eDLM yansondo yakho lena?

Yikho iNkosi encane yayikuphulula ngamampama lena kwaMgodoyi wansondo wakho eDLM!
Posted by: Sgero

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/19/08 02:57 AM

Mntongenakudla

Funda incwadi ethi The Bell Curve eka Richard Herrnsten lo Charles Murray to understand the 'naughtiness' of the thoughts that you are subscribing to. Amadoda la womabili, to put it in its raw form' babethi abantu abamnyama abakhaliphanga njengabelungu ngokuzalwa. That's an equally dangerous thought nxa usithi amaShona are more learned that amaNdebele. And am not implying that amaNdebele are more learned than amaShona.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/19/08 09:40 AM

Bantu boMthwakazi

I call your bluff.

Iqiniso liya baba. Yingakho abantu bethanda uku tomotana ngamanga. Uma ukhuluma iqiniso, unyamanambana kwabaningi. Baya kuzonda, baku lalele unyendle uma izinyanya zakini zi weak. Fortunately, mina ke ngihamba namakhosi ? izindlondlo zakwaNdonga. Yingakho ngi jinge njalo nge qiniso ngoba angeke bangenze lutho abane nzondo.

Abelungu bathi: one is not a failure until he starts blaming others for his fate. Mina ke angisi njalo. Kepha nina most boMthwakazi ninjalo. I admit, I failed O?level several times & could not go forward. I studied, burnt the midnight oil but still failed. I admit that I?m dull & stupid ? can?t blame anyone for that. I quit isgela, seku cacile kimina ukuthi isgela akuyona into yami. I knew there & then ukuthi mina ngimandla kwi misebenzi yezandla. Yingakho ngavele nganikela eMzansi, ngaqina ezingadini zabelungu, eceleni ngidayisa insangu. Ngabamba zaqina. Moonlighting as umantshingelane at night. Namhlanje ngiya ziqhenya ? ngoba noma ngiyi sinxadi, umphuphe, into nga fundile, kepha ngingu muntu ocacile emphakathini. I don?t blame anyone for my failures esgela.

Issue is, every sphere of life has checks & balances to preserve standards. To qualify for varsity, one needs to meet certain criteria. You can?t just enter Oxford ungu masaka onama average grades. Ditto Havard. Kunjalo nakwa M-g-o-d-o-y-i. At tertiary institutions KwaM-g-o-d-o-y-i, you need to have certain number of points to get into a certain degree course. That rule is hard & fast. If you wanna do Law, you need 15points at A?level plus at least a B at Maths & a distinction in English kwi O?level. Tshela mina ke, can I start complaining ngoba nakhu mina angi kwazanga ukungena kwi law degree? That?d be insanity coz vese mina kaNkwali, I failed kwi preliminary stages : O?level. Unfortunately, because most Mthwakazians are dishonest, uzozwa umuntu ophethe i-BA General degree ekhala isililo so Nandi ethi ene: ?hhayi mina, hhayi bangi robha amaShona oswayini e-UZ, bangi gaya i-BA ne PolAd ekubeni vese mina bengi funa i-Engineering!?.
Mina Nkwali bese ngimbuza: ?Vese how many points do you have at A?level? Did you pass Maths at O?level?? Uzozwa uMthwakazi ? dwe, akasa kwazi ukuphendula. Inkukhu inqunywe umlomo.

Madoda, into ekhawatha oMthwakazi abaningi ngumona. Umuntu usuka abe nomhobholo, afise impumelelo engeyona eyakhe. Nine nselelo enkulu ke nina Mthwakazi. Phecelezi, you have a huge challenge. Inselelo yenu yikuba ani funde ukweneliswa yilokhu eniyi khona. La nikhona no BA/PolAd, Certificate in Education from UCE/Hillside, nursing certificate from some backstreet nursing school in England, care giver certificate from ukuklina izalukazi zabelungu etc ? yiloko amadlozi akini anabele khona. Anisu kuba nomhobholo, nimonelane nabanye abantu (Shona or whatever stripes) aba better gifted to achieve higher goals.

Injalo lonto.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi
Posted by: iBoyz yezkweyeni

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/19/08 10:01 AM

Ulamanga wena Nkosilathi, ugcwele amanga. Usenza iziwula thina la hayikhona, trying to recreate a different persona esigungwini la. Tshiya!
Posted by: Sibambamahawu

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/19/08 10:40 AM

Shamase Nkwali yeNkosi, ngicabamga ukuthi usuzenzela phansi manje. Alukufanele neze udaba okhuluma ngalo. Awukhombisi ukuthi usaluxukuzisa ugebhezi. Kungabe kusenziwa yini ukuthi ukhule ubuyela phansi? Izinto okhuluma ngazo lana zifanele okukhulunywa ngabantu abangancwadile.
Sukuma uzibuthe nsizwa yakithi, siyalazi izinga lokucabanga kwakho kunye nekhono lakho.
Ungazifakeli amehlo abantu, ngiyazi ukuthi uyabhuqa, kodwa ke ngiphikisana nakho lokho.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/19/08 11:00 AM

Sibambimidlelo

I'm afraid I have to tell you ukuthi, you're just talking from your behind wethu.

If kuwukuthi ucabanga ukuthi ngiya bhuqa, then ujika ukuthathe phi ukuthi ngizifakela amehlo abantu? Engabe usuya bhema yini? Jinda dai deng - take it easy, life is difficult enough as it is.

Unga bhayi iskelemu so masaka laba aba ngizondayo. I haven't lied to anybody. Injalo lonto engiyi veze ngenhla.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/19/08 01:09 PM

Asiqhubeke sihloniphana nsizwa yakithi. Kuhle ukuxoxisana ngenhlonipho kungena kuthethisana nokudelelana. Uma oDonga bekwazi ukukhuluma ngentuba yezibunu ungacabangi ukuthi noMwelase uyakwazi lokho. Uma ube ungabhuqi then you have a serious problem than i initially thought.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/19/08 01:50 PM

KWELAMTHWAKAZI KASEHLULEKANGA, CHA.

Kulento okumele sibeyazi ukuthi kade sancindezelwa, We have been opressed. We have tried our best as umthwakazi, kodwa ngendaba yokuthi amashona bathi bayi majority kodwa basivalela kumacebo wonke esiwazamayo. Izambezi water project uku on hold ayisikho ukuthi asifundanga kodwa yikuthi yena leyi government yamashona ayifuni kubona siphumela komthwakazi. There have centralised everything to be in Harare or Mashonaland, for example okwakhathesi nxa ufuna ukuthatha ibirth certificate ende(long one) leyana you have to go eHarare but kwakuyinto eyayisenziwa koBulawayo. I radio station seya suswa completely from Bulawayo to Harare. Ube usisitshela ukuthi asifundanga
Now we will all love to land straight to the Bulawayo airport when coming from other countries but this is not happening because the government does not want to extend the Bulawayo airport to accommodate international flight
Bazamile oCont Mhlanga ngemakhosi theatre, kodwa bancindezelwa, iradio station yabo seyaba closed because abavumi impumelelo komthwakazi. Ungahamba ulindebele nxa ungumhlabeleli usithi uyerecorder ialbum yakho abukuvumeli kumarecording studio abo,kuze kuthi banye abahlabeleli sibazwe kuthiwa barecorder ama album abo e SA. Nxa udinga usmebenzi loba ufundile bafika bethi ndeipi, manje awusezwa nxa besitsho njalo, njalo abukuqatshi nxa lifika sikhathi sinye lomshona olamaqualifications anjengawakho

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/19/08 01:54 PM

Muntuongenakudla inhlonipho iyadingeka, suthethise abantu ababili ulokhe uqalise i argument yakho, please bahloniphe ngoba abakuthukanga. Ther still havent exchanged words with you

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/21/08 06:42 AM

On the 19th Feb I wrote the following:

Quote:
Abelungu bathi: one is not a failure until he starts blaming others for his fate. Mina ke angisi njalo. Kepha nina most boMthwakazi ninjalo. I admit, I failed O?level several times & could not go forward. I studied, burnt the midnight oil but still failed. I admit that I?m dull & stupid ? can?t blame anyone for that. I quit isgela, seku cacile kimina ukuthi isgela akuyona into yami. I knew there & then ukuthi mina ngimandla kwi misebenzi yezandla. Yingakho ngavele nganikela eMzansi, ngaqina ezingadini zabelungu, eceleni ngidayisa insangu. Ngabamba zaqina. Moonlighting as umantshingelane at night. Namhlanje ngiya ziqhenya ? ngoba noma ngiyi sinxadi, umphuphe, into nga fundile, kepha ngingu muntu ocacile emphakathini. I don?t blame anyone for my failures esgela.

Issue is, every sphere of life has checks & balances to preserve standards. To qualify for varsity, one needs to meet certain criteria. You can?t just enter Oxford ungu masaka onama average grades. Ditto Havard. Kunjalo nakwa M-g-o-d-o-y-i. At tertiary institutions KwaM-g-o-d-o-y-i, you need to have certain number of points to get into a certain degree course. That rule is hard & fast. If you wanna do Law, you need 15points at A?level plus at least a B at Maths & a distinction in English kwi O?level. Tshela mina ke, can I start complaining ngoba nakhu mina angi kwazanga ukungena kwi law degree? That?d be insanity coz vese mina kaNkwali, I failed kwi preliminary stages : O?level. Unfortunately, because most Mthwakazians are dishonest, uzozwa umuntu ophethe i-BA General degree ekhala isililo so Nandi ethi ene: ?hhayi mina, hhayi bangi robha amaShona oswayini e-UZ, bangi gaya i-BA ne PolAd ekubeni vese mina bengi funa i-Engineering!?.
Mina Nkwali bese ngimbuza: ?Vese how many points do you have at A?level? Did you pass Maths at O?level?? Uzozwa uMthwakazi ? dwe, akasa kwazi ukuphendula. Inkukhu inqunywe umlomo.

Madoda, into ekhawatha oMthwakazi abaningi ngumona. Umuntu usuka abe nomhobholo, afise impumelelo engeyona eyakhe. Nine nselelo enkulu ke nina Mthwakazi. Phecelezi, you have a huge challenge. Inselelo yenu yikuba ani funde ukweneliswa yilokhu eniyi khona. La nikhona no BA/PolAd, Certificate in Education from UCE/Hillside, nursing certificate from some backstreet nursing school in England, care giver certificate from ukuklina izalukazi zabelungu etc ? yiloko amadlozi akini anabele khona. Anisu kuba nomhobholo, nimonelane nabanye abantu (Shona or whatever stripes) aba better gifted to achieve higher goals.

Injalo lonto.

Still noone has responded to dispute the truth of my statements. Instead, ngiya gxekwa, ngiya hlanjalazwa kuphela. Why? Ngoba iqiniso liyababa.

One is not a failure until he starts blaming others for his fate.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi
Posted by: Madlenya

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/21/08 09:05 AM

Quote:
And I forewarn you - if you continue searching for my true identity bese uthumela izikhova zakho zenkosi yakho uM-g-o-t-s, awu libonanga. Ngo nikela eNgwavuma, ngikuloye usangane ucoshe amaphepha esitaladweni

Mameshane nawumhlola, sihlezi nabakhunkuli lapha ekhaya. Asibanukeni bakwethu. Okunye okungimangazayo yikuthi bathakatindini labo ngamagwala okugcina, bayamesaba uMgodoyi kukanti bacula IJONGWE SONG everyday lapha. Ukuthi bamesabani, angazi mahlabezulu. Uma ucula ingoma yenkosi yakho uze ushe iphimbo, kufanele ikunikeze umvuzo, hhayi ukuthi ikubulale.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/21/08 11:56 AM

Madlenya

Hlukana noku shuka wee ndodamfino. Jinda dai deng. Ayikho grand.

Where have I, igcokama lakwaNdonga been singing amaculo kaM-g-o-t-s? Akunina na eni belesele nge Mthwakazi this, Mthwakazi that in this forum everyday? Leyo polotiki yenu, nizabalazela uMthwakazi akuwona umzabalazo wokulwela izwe loM-g-o-t-s na?

Wena self uyangi sukela kwenye i-thread & call me by a foreign name, Mthwakazi! Mthwakazi what? My aarss hall! Where is Mthwakazi? Ayikho ezweni likaM-g-o-t-s? Ngihlangana kanjani naloyo doti mina?

Akukona ukukhombisa kwenu uthando lwezwe leNja na lokhu? Ngoba nimthanda kanjena uM-g-o-t-s wenu lona, you somehow believe everyone who comes to this thread is from there & must be honoured nge title of Mthwakazi (a Kalanga woman descendant ka M-g-o-t-s)! That's an insult kimina nezi nyanya zakwaNdonga.

Sies man!

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Posted by: bongani

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/21/08 01:00 PM

uyazihlanyela wena muntongenakudla ...isikhathi sokuphuza amaphilisi akho sesidlulile. if uzonda umthwakazi ufunani lapho wena mfana. akusiyekele, usuqala ukusibhowa thina, with self -indulgent rantings... sies man!!!
Posted by: omnyama

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/21/08 01:43 PM

<quote>
Funda incwadi ethi The Bell Curve eka Richard Herrnsten lo Charles Murray to understand the 'naughtiness' of the thoughts that you are subscribing to. Amadoda la womabili, to put it in its raw form' babethi abantu abamnyama abakhaliphanga njengabelungu ngokuzalwa. That's an equally dangerous thought nxa usithi amaShona are more learned that amaNdebele. And am not implying that amaNdebele are more learned than amaShona.</quote>

Ngivumelana nawe. All theories about other people in this vein are ultimately false! Khumbulani i apartheid!

Just before and after 1980 sithathe nje iPhysics kuphela:

Kwakuno
(1) Phineas Makhurane(Solid State and Geophysics)--- the first African from Rhodesia to get a PhD in Physics,I think. Babemuthi ngu double brain .... the guy was really smart!
(2)Themba Dlodlo(Laser Physics)--Delft,
(3)Frank Khumalo(Solid State)---- He got accolades for his research at Camridge back in 1976-1979,
(4)Nkosana Moyo(Solid State Physics)---Member of the Institute of Physics(UK),
(5)Likwa Sibanda(Nuclear and Elementary Particle Physics),
(6)Mothobi(Plasma Physics)---Soviet Union,
(7)Abednego Sibanda(Solid State)--UK,
(8)Dabudabu(Solid State)

Lena Empumalanga ngalesosikhathi kwaku no
(1)Teddy Zengeni(Geophysics),
(2)the late Paradzai Makhado(Solid State),
(3)and a third guy who I forget(He Joined ZESA).

Phoke uMthwakazi wasesiba dull okwanini?

Abelungu babesithi(abantu abamnyama) sizimfene ngezeke senze iSaiyensi.... bla, bla, bla, amasimba wodwa. Abantu bonke bayafana! It is simply controlling access to opportunities and discriminating against minorities that abelungu or amaShona have built their own version of apartheid myths ... that Ndebeles are inferior human beings to themselves.. and this from people running a country with 5 figure inflation!!

Ngo 1980, iZapu yavula amaKhampani yathenga amaproperties bona OMgots busy singing "Maruza here Mandepfumi" and planning and conspiring mass murder against the rural peasants in Matebeleland! OMgotsi babhidliza imizamo yonke yokuzisiza kwabantu beMatebeleland ngomona nangenhliziyo ezimbi!

BakaMthwakazi ... tholani uzibuse!
Akulamuntu emhlabeni wonke lo ozalinakekela impilo zenu. You are on your own. Ukuzenza amaShona kumbe eminye imihlobo will only worsen your plight. Accept that you are what you are and you owe nobody an apology for who you are!
Do what you know you need to do to achieve self realisation by removing obstatles placed there deliberately by other people who then justify their dastardly deeds by building up myths about "dull Ndebele".
It is only if we do nothing about our own plight that it will be true that we are dull!

omnyama

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/21/08 02:04 PM

MUNTUONGENAKUNDLA
Ndoda ipost yakho yamhlaka 19 NGOKWAMI ANGIFUNANGA UKUYIPHENDULA ngoba wangihlambaza.Ngabona kungcono ukuthi respect you by leaving you alone. Uthe ngikhuluma ngebehind. Mina bengithe evarsity bebetshengisela ifavouritism in their selection. How do you explain this? Subuye ugiye ngayo iposing yakho le. LET ME HUMBLE MYSELF AGAIN AND RESPOND TO YOUR POSTING.
Everybody knows nge admission criteria. My assertion was, despite that. Ma umuntu elesibongo esingasi sesishona, bavele bathi they are still taking grades above yours, bewahutsha through their teeth, when they are busy dishing out to their own including those with points worse than yours. Ma uthe waba lenhlanhla bengakupha indawo ekugcineni.
Lapha usukhuluma ngama BA, NURSING QUALIFICATIONS, TEACHING etc suyangilahla. What is wrong with each of these or persons who decide to do these courses? Is there anything wrong with cleaning izalukazi? Is it not a noble thing to care for the elderly? Should we behave like animals which dont take care of their own. OGOGO YIZINTO EZINYANYISAYO NGEQINISO? Are men not equal.r those academically graced better than those that r not. I believe education was not just for acheving examinations results but to enlighten us and arm us to be able to live safely and peaceful with one another. I note uthi you failed at school until u decided to go to SA ubuye uthi you are not MTHWAKAZI, WAAL not as your name, you refer to Zim as if you r not from there. Am I getting you?

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/21/08 02:37 PM

Mthente

I beg that my postings be viewed in terms of their substance, as opposed to their form - the premise that most so called Mthwakazians continue to read them in this forum. Substance over form is the buzz phrase! There's nowhere in any of my postings that I postulated an argument along the lines that amaShona hold monopoly over intelligence while all so called Mthwakazians are dull.

Uyazi ini, wena tell me of one so called Mthwakazi individual who had the required number of A'level points to be admitted to a certain degree (& satified all the other criteria), but still was not admitted - yet umShona of lesser points slipped through. If you do that & show sufficient proof, then we'll engage in a fruitful discourse.

Otherwise, you people will continue deriding me & insulting me unfairly. Hence I lash back ngithi nikhuluma ngezi ngquza zenu!

Iqiniso uya lazi, Mthwakazi people who failed usually tend to hide ngamanga, bethi amaShona aba cindezela, abavalela ngaphandle bona be phasile. Lies & propaganda. Uhubhu kabhejane. Amanga aluhlaza cwe! Iqiniso wukuthi the guys wouldn't have made it. Yingakho ngithi ukuze izwe lakini liphume ebubheni eli kubona, kusafanele oMthwakazi laba bahlukane nomona, namanga!

I never said there's anything wrong ngo BA noku kilina izalukazi. I merely said labo bantu abenza leyo misebenzi must not seek to hoodwink us ngamanga, bethi leyo misebenzi bayenza ngoba amaShona aba ncisha amathuba okwenza better stuff le KwaM-g-o-t-s. They must just acknowledge ukuthi (if beyenza leyo misebenzi unwillingly) they are not good enough to do better stuff that'll be to their hearts' content. Mabathi admit that they are not good enough & give credit to those who're good enough & attained enough points to do those top notch degrees.

One is not a failure until he blames others for his/her fate.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/21/08 10:13 PM

Muntuongenakudla
Thanks for your user-friendly post. I still dont understand how you feel I deserve to be told that I talk ngebehind even after the things you quote me as having said.
Masiyaqala ukubuzana amaproofs is it practicable? Do you have proofs of all your assertions in all your posts? Most of my postings you will note I talk my experiences and not research as in academic terms. Even you have the context in which you would like people to understand your postings. I also address your person by myself and not by my nation and I think its only fair if you addressed me as an individual. I would not accuse you of what other posting in this forum have said. I have never sworn at you and no matter how you treat me I will never swear at you. Anyway if UZ would allow us to open their books or if individuals affected would cooperate I would prove to you that what I have asserted true.By the way MTHENTE is somebody else and not me.
Posted by: soweto

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/21/08 10:20 PM

http://www.voicesfromzimbabwe.com/content/view/57/43/

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/22/08 12:38 AM

First of all Muntuenganakudla uyakwazi na ukuthi mthwakazi kutshoni. Mthwakazi does not mean Ndebeles only. If you understand this then thats cleared out of the way.

There is something that you have got to know and its that thina as the so called "minority", i mean the ndebeles we have always tried by all means to be on the right end of the stick. We have fought for freedom, peace and justice. Where else wena ndoda you spend much of the time judging us and that means you dont get to see the good qualities that we have. We try to come up with meaningful discussions but you dont seem to understand what we try to achieve by these discussion.

Why spend all these time criticising us, dont put blinkers on us, dont limit us, i for one know that the sky is the limit fo mthwakazi. Look at the people that you speak highly of, they voted Mugabe, happiness was all over them when he killed people from Matebaland using gukurahundi, and the other thing is 'where were you when there was Ntumbane@, lots of people did die you know. Tell me what has this lead to, it lead to this power hungry zanu govt having full control of everything, and when i say everything this means I'm trying to get you to remember that that they had already brought fear on our people by the use of gukurahundi, ntumbane and etc, this means that the mthwakazi were very opressed and this made it difficult for them elevate educationally and all the top jobs were filled by the shonas while some of our people escaped into the neighbouring SA and yet here you come and tell me ukuthi asifundanga.

Now look, it has taken shonas this long to realise that mugabe has not been ruling this country well, they now escape to SA as well does it means abafundanga labo khathesi yini na ( are they dull), if you look at it they are now so keen to vote umgabe out,

Please tell what are they thinking now. Have they just realised that we have been on the right path for all along, and that this guy (mgabe) has not been a good leader

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/22/08 08:27 AM

Abafokazi

My oh my, you?ve lost it yet again. There?s absolutely no need for you to heap kimina all the blame for your alleged Mthwakazians? sordid state. Mina kaNdonga am only an independent commentator, on a crusade yoku pheza idimoni lamanga eli gasele usapho lwenu kulesi sigungu. Akukh? okunye. If you?re looking for a scapegoat, just turn your head elsewhere ? but as I said: one is not a failure until they start blaming it on others.

Issue is, no one has had the audacity to come up with plausible evidence of the empty allegations of favouritism in admissions into the tertiary institutions zase zweni lenu. I therefore take it that yonke le nyovanyova is a lie peddled by those with sour grapes. Those dullards who could not make it to university KwaM-g-o-t-s because they were stupid, incapable & plain not-good-enough.

Ithi ngiku tshene indaba ungayi buzanga. This will serve as a microcosm of isifo esimbi sabantu boMthwakazi wansondo.

Reminds me of impintshi yam? evuth? ekhaleni - uMqabuleshesha wakwaMtimande. Now uMqabuleshesha lona tells me of this other naturally dull boy from esikoleni, kudala le KwaM-go. Uthi ene lo mphuphe womfana came from a rural place called eBhekeni ? never been to town in all his life. Igama lalo mfana ngu Brian Ngwenya. He was a dunderhead ?isinxadi, hopelessly dull, dirty boy, edonsa nzima ? edonsa ngo diesel esikoleni. He was always stinking, enga gezi, esaba nje into ebizwa ngamanzi - ethi ene kwazalela ingwenya kulawo manzi: yingakho uyayi hlonipha ingwenya kuhle kwesi bongo sakhe. He was so dirty, ehlala egxaza amafinyila (amakhovula). Kwaya, kwaya, as expected of a dunderhead, he flopped kwi preliminary stages: O?level. Frustrated and doomed KwaM-g-o-t-s, he joined the exodus to Ngilandi, masquerading, as they always do, njenge political refugee.

Efika eNgilandi bandla, the dunderhead boy, as expected ? went into these peripheral professions, befitting his small, dull head. Awu, wakilina izalukazi here & there, kwaya nangu eseba yi male nurse ? having trained in some backstreet nursing college. Awu bandla, nanso ke i-dullard isihola okuyi Pondo kwamaNgisi, isiya kwazi nokugeza ? isiya qala ukubonabona. All of a sudden, uswayini usebona sengathi he?s clever. Nango ezenza a politically astute man. He becomes a pseudo expert in matters M-g-o-t-s political. He blames all his failures le emuva Kwa-M-go-t-s on amaShona. Uthi ene, he was never given a chance to go to varsity blah, blah. Amanga aluhlaza cwe.

These are the kind of sentiments by dull boys like Brian Ngwenya that make me sick. He is basically trivialising all the intelligent men & women who deservedly went through university KwaM-g-o-t-s. By questioning the admission criteria, he is attempting to discredit the qualifications zalabo bantu.

Unfortunately, there are many of the likes of Brian Ngwenya in this forum. Isifo sabo samanga nomhobholo has become a shield & smokescreen to hide their shortcomings emphakathini. They want to blame ubu phukuphuku babo on amaShona. Very sad low lives.

Umbuzo wami bese uba wukuthi: granted the likes of Brian Ngwenya were denied opportunities to go to varsity kwaM-g-o, how come they?re still doing menial jobs like ukukilina izalukazi ne nursing eNgilandi? Why are they not going into Cambridge & Oxford? Are the Shonas still blocking their paths eNgilandi? I?d rather they take this mumbo-jumbo elsewhere coz I aint buying it.

Interestingly, those very guys who went into varsity KwaM-g-o-t-s, are Masters? & PhD graduates khonale eNgilandi & many other countries.

The likes of Brian Ngwenya are failures. They blame others for their own fate.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/22/08 09:26 AM

Zulu kaNdaba

Some people do naively believe in research evidence as biblical truths. What they do not realise is that research is never nuetral, it is never value-free, it is indeed political. No matter which methodology you chose, it will never be purely scientific, it will be influenced by your ideologies your processes and methods of gathering data.
We know our Mthwakazi situation, we don't need prophets of doom descending from kwelikaMthaniya to tell us how we are treated in Zimbabwwe.
These very psuedo-prophets if you give them evidence that has been compiled by Mthwakazians, they will jump and accuse you of using partisan evidence, but if you use some kind of evidence from the Northerners our erstwhile friends, they will jump up and down and congratulate you for hanging yourself.
Mthwakazi we must never accept to be held back because of these people who think they are all knowing and should therefore prescribe how we should run our affairs.

Some people will die from and of umona and inferiority complex. How many Mthwakazians, whose chances were deliberately thwarted in Zimbabwe, who have completed Masters and PhD Degrees in foreign lands?
Those who feel inferior and threatened by those in foreign lands will worry themselves and deride those in foreign lands, who are trying to better themselves.
Whatever kind of occupations and professions we have chosen its our choice and our right to do so.
Jealousy and bigotry will kill other people i tell you.
But to assure those who are insecure, i would like to tell them that there is nothing special about those overseas, they are still people like you, they respect you and they deserve to be respected as well.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/22/08 12:36 PM

Sibambimidlelo

You've lost all sense of objectivity. Seems you're hell bent on being my adversary. Uphokophele nje ukudicilela phansi zonk' izimvo zami - irrespective ukuthi ngithini. Uvele wazi tshena nje ukuthi kufanele wakhe a fort of paranoia to protect uMthwakazi wakho from mina. You're living a very sad life. Anyway, yilungelo lakho lelo. But why torture yourself monna?

Truth is, my thread was not meant for those abafana njenga nawe. It was meant for the dunderhead Brian Ngwenya & his ilk - dullards who seek to find scapegoats of convenience for ubuphukuphuku babo. Issue is, oBrian Ngwenya laba can't do it - they're & were never good enough! They can't make it to varsity anywhere in the world coz they're dull. So they must just shut the hell up.

You can't put a good man down. Yingakho those who qualified for varsity KwaM-g-o, under stringent conditions must be given due credit. They're men among men & have proven ngoku ngena ko Oxford, Cambridge, Natal, Wits & get Master's & PhD degrees. You won't hear them scream foul nge allegations of umkhoshokhosho kwi tertiary admission criteria anywhere in the world (let alone KwaMgo). O-Brian Ngwenya are useless can'ts. They can't make it anywhere emhlabeni. Hence they blame amaShona for their fate.

And for as iziphukuphuku like Brian Ngwenya & his ilk, they must be stopped dead in their tracks. Kufanele babe exposed for the jealous and evil goons they are. And it's Mthwakazians like you Sibambimidlelo who must call them to order, nipheze uhlevane abeze nalo laph' esigungwini.

Truth is: Shonas are not to blame for ukungafundi koBrian Ngwenya & his ilk. Instead ubuphukuphuku ne dullness yabo is directly to blame.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi
Posted by: Sgero

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/22/08 03:40 PM

uBrian Ngwenya lo uyakuphendula sikhwicamfundo Mnto. There is not greater crime in academia than that or plagiarism and that of using assumptions and making them into facts.
1. More than half of the care agencies in the UK baqhatshe abantu besiShoneni (fact)- all you need to do is look at a cross section of the employees ezilapho kuma agencies lawo is to take a look at Redspot, Genesis etc.
2. There are no backstreet nursing colleges in the UK (fact). All nurse training institutions are university hospitals.
3. The number of Mthwakazians that hold university degrees all the way to the highest level is just so huge la eUK. Kule movement that is working on bringing Masters and doctoral fellows and holders together ababuya from ezweni ongalithandiyo and the pioneers zakhona are Mthwakazians - bathule and going about their businesses bengaklabalali njengawe owenzela abangafundanga njengathi oBrian Ngwenya phansi. Wena ofundileyo what have you done for abantu bakini KwaMashu who are way below literacy level (fact). Nga uthatha isikhathi sakho and bring them up. Ungenzi engathi eMzansi is out of this world and all rosy -people who still think ukuthi ungageza nge shower after ulele lomuntu ole AIDS then you are safe! Maye! Thuthukisa abantu lapho okhona hayi ukuba busy usitshela ngokuthi silothuli emehlweni when you have a log in your eye.

Your independent observation is appreciated hatshi nxa ingathi iyathuka and using your imagination and putting it down as fact. Kuhle to be a harsh critic hayi to be a insane critic. Yimi ozithobayo uBrian Ngwenya
Posted by: Nqoba

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/22/08 05:35 PM

Isihloko salelikhasi sithi sona "Fo shuwa ipolitiki is a dirty game" kodwa lanxa kunjalo some of our criticisms may be more dirty than the game itself.
Posted by: Mthakathi27

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/22/08 08:55 PM

Our best African University seems to be Capetown University followed by Wits University at 200 and 282 respectively. Where is Zim in this list?

THES - QS World University Rankings 2007 - Top 400 Universities
Rank School Name Country
1 HARVARD University United States
2= University of CAMBRIDGE United Kingdom
2= YALE University United States
2= University of OXFORD United Kingdom
5 Imperial College LONDON United Kingdom

6 PRINCETON University United States
7= CALIFORNIA Institute of Technology (Calt... United States
7= University of CHICAGO United States
9 UCL (University College LONDON) United Kingdom
10 MASSACHUSETTS Institute of Technology (M... United States
11 COLUMBIA University United States
12 MCGILL University Canada
13 DUKE University United States
14 University of PENNSYLVANIA United States
15 JOHNS HOPKINS University United States
16 AUSTRALIAN National University Australia
17 University of TOKYO Japan
18 University of HONG KONG Hong Kong
19 STANFORD University United States
20= CORNELL University United States
20= CARNEGIE MELLON University United States
22 University of California, BERKELEY United States
23 University of EDINBURGH United Kingdom
24 King's College LONDON United Kingdom

25 KYOTO University Japan
26 Ecole Normale Sup?rieure, PARIS France
27 University of MELBOURNE Australia
28 ?COLE POLYTECHNIQUE France
29 NORTHWESTERN University United States
30 University of MANCHESTER United Kingdom
31 The University of SYDNEY Australia
32 BROWN University United States
33= University of QUEENSLAND Australia
33= University of BRITISH COLUMBIA Canada
33= National University of SINGAPORE Singapore
36 PEKING University China
37 University of BRISTOL United Kingdom
38= University of MICHIGAN United States
38= The CHINESE University of Hong Kong Hong Kong
40 TSINGHUA University China
41 University of CALIFORNIA, Los Angeles (U... United States
42 ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of T... Switzerland
43 MONASH University Australia
44 University of NEW SOUTH WALES Australia
45 University of TORONTO Canada
46 OSAKA University Japan
47 BOSTON University United States
48 University of AMSTERDAM Netherlands
49 NEW YORK University (NYU) United States
50 The University of AUCKLAND New Zealand
51= University of TEXAS at Austin United States
51= SEOUL National University Korea, South
53= TRINITY College Dublin Ireland
53= HONG KONG University of Science & Techno... Hong Kong
55= University of WISCONSIN-Madison United States
55= University of WASHINGTON United States
57 University of WARWICK United Kingdom
58 University of CALIFORNIA, San Diego United States
59 LONDON School of Economics and Political... United Kingdom
60 HEIDELBERG University Germany
61 Katholieke Universiteit LEUVEN Belgium
62 University of ADELAIDE Australia
63 DELFT University of Technology Netherlands
64 University of WESTERN AUSTRALIA Australia
65= Ludwig-Maximilians-Universit?t M?nchen (... Germany
65= University of BIRMINGHAM United Kingdom
67 Technische Universit?t M?NCHEN Germany
68 University of SHEFFIELD United Kingdom
69 NANYANG Technological University Singapore
70 University of NOTTINGHAM United Kingdom
71= UPPSALA University Sweden
71= DARTMOUTH College United States
73 University of ILLINOIS United States
74= EMORY University United States
74= University of YORK United Kingdom
76 University of ST ANDREWS United Kingdom

77= PURDUE University United States
77= University of PITTSBURGH United States
79 University of MARYLAND United States
80= University of SOUTHAMPTON United Kingdom
80= University of LEEDS United Kingdom

82 VANDERBILT University United States
83 University of GLASGOW United Kingdom
84 LEIDEN University Netherlands
85= FUDAN University China
85= CASE WESTERN RESERVE University United States
85= University of VIENNA Austria
88 QUEEN'S University Canada
89 UTRECHT University Netherlands
90= TOKYO Institute of Technology Japan
90= PENNSYLVANIA STATE University United States
92 RICE University United States
93= University of COPENHAGEN Denmark
93= University of MONTREAL Canada
95 University of ROCHESTER United States
96 University of CALIFORNIA, Davis United States
97= University of ALBERTA Canada
97= GEORGIA Institute of Technology United States
99 CARDIFF University United Kingdom
100 University of HELSINKI Finland
101 University of LIVERPOOL United Kingdom
102= GEORGETOWN University United States
102= National TAIWAN University Taiwan
102= TOHOKU University Japan
105 University of GENEVA Switzerland
106 LUND University Sweden
107 University of COLORADO United States
108 MCMASTER University Canada
109 DURHAM University United Kingdom
110 University of VIRGINIA United States
111 MAASTRICHT University Netherlands
112= University of WATERLOO Canada
112= NAGOYA University Japan
114= University of BASEL Switzerland
114= University of OTAGO New Zealand
114= University of AARHUS Denmark
117= Ecole Polytechnique F?d?rale de LAUSANNE... Switzerland
117= University of CALIFORNIA, Santa Barbara United States
119 University of SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA United States
120 OHIO STATE University United States
121 University of SUSSEX United Kingdom
122 TEXAS A&M University United States
123 Universit? Catholique de LOUVAIN (UCL) Belgium
124 University of GHENT Belgium
125 NANJING University China
126= University of WESTERN ONTARIO Canada
126= HUMBOLDT-Universit?t zu Berlin Germany
128 Hebrew University of JERUSALEM Israel
129 NEWCASTLE University, NEWCASTLE Upon Tyn... United Kingdom
130= Technical University of DENMARK Denmark
130= EINDHOVEN University of Technology Netherlands
132= Universit? Pierre-et-Marie-Curie - PARIS... France
132= KOREA Advanced Institute of Science & Te... Korea, South
134 University of ARIZONA United States
135 University of FLORIDA United States
136 KYUSHU University Japan
137= University of ABERDEEN United Kingdom
137= INDIANA University Bloomington United States
139 SIMON FRASER University Canada
140= University of ZURICH Switzerland
140= University of CALIFORNIA, Irvine United States
142= Universit?t T?BINGEN Germany
142= University of MINNESOTA United States
144 Universit?t FREIBURG Germany
145 University of BATH United Kingdom
146 Freie Universit?t BERLIN Germany
147 University of LANCASTER United Kingdom
148 WAGENINGEN University Netherlands
149= CITY University of Hong Kong Hong Kong
149= Queen Mary, University of LONDON United Kingdom
151= HOKKAIDO University Japan
151= University of NORTH CAROLINA United States
151= TEL AVIV University Israel
154 Universit? Libre de BRUXELLES (ULB) Belgium
155= University of Science and Technology of ... China
155= University of NOTRE DAME United States
157 Ecole Normale Sup?rieure de LYON France
158 CRANFIELD University United Kingdom
159= MICHIGAN STATE University United States
159= TUFTS University United States
161= KEIO University Japan
161= WASHINGTON University in St. Louis United States
163= SHANGHAI JIAO TONG University China
163= ERASMUS University Rotterdam Netherlands
165 Universit?t STUTTGART Germany
166= University of CALGARY Canada
166= VIENNA University of Technology Austria
168= Universit?t G?TTINGEN Germany
168= MACQUARIE University Australia
170 HELSINKI University of Technology - TKK Finland
171= Universit?t KARLSRUHE Germany
171= University of DUNDEE United Kingdom
173= University of BOLOGNA Italy
173= University of GRONINGEN Netherlands
175= University of SAO PAULO Brazil
175= University of MASSACHUSETTS, Amherst United States
177= RUTGERS, The State University of New Jer... United States
177= University of CAMPINAS (Unicamp) Brazil
177= University College DUBLIN Ireland
180= WASEDA University Japan
180= University of READING United Kingdom
182 Rheinisch-Westf?lische Technische Hochsc... Germany
183 Universit? degli Studi di ROMA - La Sapi... Italy
184 Universit? Louis Pasteur - STRASBOURG I France
185= University of TWENTE Netherlands
185= University of LEICESTER United Kingdom
187 University of ANTWERP Belgium
188= University of CANTERBURY New Zealand
188= University of OSLO Norway
190 University of SURREY United Kingdom
191 RENSSELAER Polytechnic Institute United States
192= KTH, ROYAL Institute of Technology Sweden
192= Universidad Nacional Aut?noma de M?xico ... Mexico
194 University of BARCELONA Spain
195= QUEENSLAND University of Technology Australia
195= Radboud Universiteit NIJMEGEN Netherlands
197= CHALMERS University of Technology Sweden
197= KOBE University Japan
199 University of WOLLONGONG Australia
200= RMIT University Australia
200= University of CAPE TOWN South Africa
202 University of MIAMI United States
203= WAKE FOREST University United States
203= Technische Universit?t BERLIN Germany
205= QUEEN'S University of Belfast United Kingdom
205= LA TROBE University Australia
207 University of IOWA United States
208 BRANDEIS University United States
209= University of TSUKUBA Japan
209= Universit?t FRANKFURT am Main Germany
209= ZHEJIANG University China
212 HIROSHIMA University Japan
213 University of VICTORIA Canada
214 University of BERN Switzerland
215 University of NEWCASTLE Australia
216 Universit?t HAMBURG Germany
217 University of LAUSANNE Switzerland
218 TULANE University United States
219 University of CINCINNATI United States
220 University of EXETER United Kingdom
221= DALHOUSIE University Canada
221= ARIZONA STATE University United States
223 CHULALONGKORN University Thailand
224 STONY BROOK University United States
225= University of INNSBRUCK Austria
225= University of BERGEN Norway
227= OTTAWA University Canada
227= Sciences Po PARIS France
229= Vrije University BRUSSELS (VUB) Belgium
229= GEORGE WASHINGTON University United States
231= Lomonosov MOSCOW STATE University Russia
231= TECHNION - Israel Institute of Technolog... Israel
233 POHANG University of Science and Technol... Korea, South
234 VICTORIA University of Wellington New Zealand
235 CURTIN University of Technology Australia
236 YONSEI University Korea, South
237= University of TURKU Finland
237= LOUGHBOROUGH University United Kingdom
239= Technische Universit?t DARMSTADT Germany
239= Pontificia Universidad Cat?lica de CHILE... Chile
239= SAINT-PETERSBURG State University Russia
242 MASSEY University New Zealand
243= School of Oriental and African Studies, ... United Kingdom
243= KOREA University Korea, South
243= Technische Universit?t DRESDEN Germany
246= STOCKHOLM University Sweden
246= Universiti MALAYA (UM) Malaysia
248= University of ATHENS Greece
248= NORTH CAROLINA STATE University United States
248= YORK University Canada
248= Virginia Polytechnic Institute (VIRGINIA... United States
252 University of STRATHCLYDE United Kingdom
253 FLORIDA STATE University United States
254 University of DELHI India
255 University of HAWAII United States
256= The HONG KONG Polytechnic University Hong Kong
256= DREXEL University United States
258 Universidad Aut?noma de BARCELONA Spain
259= University of Technology, SYDNEY Australia
259= University of CALIFORNIA, Santa Cruz United States
261 University of UTAH United States
262 University of LIEGE Belgium
263 Universit?t ULM Germany
264= University of TASMANIA Australia
264= University of BUENOS AIRES Argentina
266 ASTON University United Kingdom
267= KUOPIO University Finland
267= Universit? Paris-Sud, PARIS XI France
269 Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (I... India
270= Universit?t ERLANGEN-N?RNBERG Germany
270= Universit?t W?RZBURG Germany
272 University of ESSEX United Kingdom
273= STOCKHOLM School of Economics Sweden
273= NAGASAKI University Japan
275 Universit? Joseph-Fourier, GRENOBLE I France
276= IOWA STATE University United States
276= Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universit?... Germany
276= G?teborg University Sweden
279 Karl-Franzens-University GRAZ Austria
280 LAVAL University Canada
281 University of KANSAS United States
282= University of the WITWATERSRAND South Africa
282= University of ALABAMA United States
284= CHIBA University Japan
284= MAHIDOL University Thailand
286= University College CORK Ireland
286= BEN GURION University of the Negev Israel
286= WASHINGTON STATE University United States
289 University of TENNESSEE United States
290 CHARLES University Czech Republic
291 University of SOUTH AUSTRALIA Australia
292= Universit?t LEIPZIG Germany
292= University of TROMSO Norway
292= BRUNEL University United Kingdom 295= Universit? Paris-Sorbonne (PARIS IV) France
295= University of GEORGIA United States
297 Universit?t BAYREUTH Germany
298 University of CALIFORNIA, Riverside United States
299 UME? University Sweden
300 DUBLIN City University Ireland
301= University of MONTPELLIER II - Sciences ... France
301= NORWEGIAN University of Science and Tech... Norway
303 College of WILLIAM & MARY United States
304= Vrije Universiteit AMSTERDAM Netherlands
304= University of MANITOBA Canada
306 Universidad Aut?noma de MADRID Spain
307= Universiti Sains MALAYSIA (USM) Malaysia
307= Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (II... India
309= Universiti Kebangsaan MALAYSIA (UKM) Malaysia
309= GRIFFITH University Australia
311 Universit?t KONSTANZ Germany
312= Universit?t BIELEFELD Germany
312= Universidad de CHILE Chile
312= University of PADUA Italy
312= Universit?t D?SSELDORF Germany
316 Universit?t JENA Germany
317 University of SOUTHERN DENMARK Denmark
318 SHOWA University Japan
319= University of WAIKATO New Zealand
319= University of TAMPERE Finland
319= University of COIMBRA Portugal
319= University of Cologne Germany
319= University of NAVARRA Spain
324 TIANJIN University China
325 University of PISA Italy
326 COLORADO STATE University United States
327 WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management -... Germany
328 University of CONNECTICUT United States
329 University of FLORENCE Italy
330 Johannes Gutenberg University MAINZ Germany
331= JAGIELLONIAN University Poland
331= GUNMA University Japan
333 Ruhr-Universit?t BOCHUM Germany
334 National TSING HUA University Taiwan
335 TOKYO Metropolitan University Japan
336= National CHENG KUNG University Taiwan
336= University of QUEBEC Canada
338 Federal University of RIO DE JANEIRO Brazil
339= Universitat POMPEU FABRA Spain
339= University of M?NSTER Germany
341= Universit?t MARBURG Germany
341= Universidade Nova de LISBOA Portugal
343= Politecnico di MILANO Italy
343= University of DELAWARE United States
345= GIFU University Japan
345= WARSAW University Poland
345= SAARLAND University Germany
345= CARLETON University Canada
349 University of BRADFORD United Kingdom
350 LOYOLA University Chicago United States
351= University of OREGON United States
351= FLINDERS University Australia
351= DUBLIN Institute of Technology Ireland
354= YOKOHAMA NATIONAL University Japan
354= University of OULU Finland
356= National Technical University of ATHENS Greece
356= University of EAST Anglia (UEA) United Kingdom
358= City University of NEW YORK United States
358= University of NEW MEXICO United States
360= Universitas GADJAH MADA Indonesia
360= University of TOULOUSE III - Paul Sabati... France
362= University of ST GALLEN Switzerland
362= University of SOUTH CAROLINA United States
364= Universiti Putra MALAYSIA (UPM) Malaysia
364= Science University TOKYO Japan
364= Universit?t BREMEN Germany
364= OSAKA CITY University Japan
368 Johannes Kepler University LINZ Austria
369= Universit? PARIS I - Panth?on Sorbonne France
369= BANDUNG Institute of Technology Indonesia
371= WARSAW University of Technology Poland
371= LINK?PING University Sweden
373 University of OKLAHOMA United States
374= DEAKIN University Australia
374= University of JYV?SKYL? Finland
374= University of TRIESTE Italy
377 OKAYAMA University Japan
378= Universit?t REGENSBURG Germany
378= University of KENTUCKY United States
380 SUNG KYUN KWAN University Korea, South
381= YESHIVA University United States
381= University of MISSOURI United States
383= Leibniz Universit?t HANNOVER Germany
383= CONCORDIA University Canada
383= Technische Universit?t BRAUNSCHWEIG Germany
386= NORTHEASTERN University United States
386= KUMAMOTO University Japan
388= Universit? degli Studi di PAVIA Italy
388= Christian-Albrechts-Universit?t zu KIEL Germany
390 ISTANBUL Technical University Turkey
391 Universit? PARIS V - Descartes France
392 Universit?t MANNHEIM Germany
393 Universitat de VALENCIA Spain
394 University of SIENA Italy
395 University of INDONESIA Indonesia
396= GEORGIA STATE University United States
396= Martin-Luther-Universit?t HALLE-WITTENBE... Germany
398= University of the PHILIPPINES Philippines
398= National CENTRAL University Taiwan
398= SOGANG University Korea, South

Source: THES ? QS World University Rankings
? Quacquarelli Symonds 2004 - 2007
Click here for copyright and limitations on use.

Posted by: Zwangendaba

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/22/08 11:18 PM

Bafowethu.

I JUST GOT WORD FROM ONE OF OUR AGENTS IN SOUTH AFRIKA. THIS AGENT IS A SOUTH AFRIKAN BY ORIGIN AND BIRTH. KULABANTU ABACHAPHA UMNGCWELE AND CLAIMED THEMSELVES TO BE NDEBELE WHEN THEY GOT TO SOUTH AFRIKA, USING NAMES FROM MTHWAKAZI TERRITORIES AND YET THIS AGENT SAYS WHEN IT COMES TO ISSUES PERTAINING TO MTHWAKAZI, THEY DO NOT SPEAK LIKE US. I HAVE BEEN AT PAINS TO EXPLAIN TO THIS GUY WHAT THE SHORT SLEECES ARE LIKE. ANGITSHO LIYABONA ABANYE BAZITHI BANGU MTHWAKAZI and THEN THEY TURN AROUND AND USE THE SAME LANGUAGE THEY HAVE USED TO GAGE HOW FAR THEIR 1979 GRAND PLAN HAS GONE. THEY USE PERFECT ZULU. THEY DO NOT USE ISINDEBELE. THEY CLAIM TO KNOW OUR HISTORY, BUT THEY DO NOT LIVE BY IT.

I ALSO GOT INFORMATION FROM A FRIEND IN CANADA, SHE IS ALSO A CITIZEN OF CANADA. SOME PEOPLE HAVE USED NDEBELE NAMES TO GET ASYLUM AN CANADA. SHE HOWEVER SAYS WHEN SHE ASKS THEM ABOUT MTHWAKAZI, THEY SPEAK DIFFERENTLY FROM US. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BY DIFFERENTLY.

THIS CANADIAN FRIEND IS IN THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT. I HAVE EXPLAINED A LOT OF THINGS TO HER, AND SHE DOES NOT MIND ME TELLING THIS HERE. AMASHONA ANGENA ENGO SIBANDA, SHAMASE, NDOU, NKALA etc e CANADA. SEBESIDLA ILIFA LETHU BONA BEBHIZI BESIBULALA LAPHA. THE GRAND PLAN HAS IT THAT IT WILL DESTRY THE EDUCATION IN MTHWAKAZI. NOW THE SHORT SLEEVES ARE TELLING US ON OUR FACES THAT WE ARE DULL.

Let us penetrate the communities in which we live and explain WHO WE ARE, and let them know that anyone else is an IMPOSTER.

Li Zwangendaba.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/23/08 12:49 AM

I think the problem elapha is that some people(and not all) who are not in the so called Diaspora have an inferiority complex.
That complex is a trigger factor for this senseless attack on those who are in the Diaspora like Brian Ngwenya. For them it is a boxing match against those in the Diaspora in a bid to prove they are better than those overseas. This is very sad.

The most pleasing thing is that there are people abafundileyo lapha eDiaspora or who are studying in the well to do universities who are going about their business bethule without ranting and raving to the world bethi bafundile kulabanye.Such rants and ravs are indeed an exercise in futility!

If one looks at the world rankings of these universities, one will realise that ekaMgaxa wansondo lena kayikho kwi-ma-World rankings lana. So where is it? Is it in some back street yard somewhere in Africa or to be precise in Mashonaland? hk hk hk hk

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/23/08 03:24 AM

Muntongenakudla
Ya sibili awunakudla, angazi ukuthi kusuka kuthini lapha ekhanda. You really have a severe attitude problem. Who has sent you come and fight with us. Ukhangelela abanye abantu phansi wena uyini. You sound very confused and you dont know were you stand, first of all you told ukuthi awufundanga and now you are tell us ukuthi ufundile, i fail to understand you. I wonder ukuthi uyazizwa ukuthi uthini.

Anywhere life is not about ukuthi ufunde kanjani kumbe unothe kanjani as long as you are happy with what you are or what you have thats fine. Musa ukuzenza oncono, njalo ndoda owakufundisa isindebele wakuwona
Posted by: Jazelindizayo

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/24/08 03:36 PM

Zwangendaba
Perhaps, perchance these people from Matebeleland do not share the same views, visions, hopes dreams and desires that you and others of your ilk hold steadfast. Indeed some would be minded to call your dreams and visions nothing more that grand-eloquent delusions.
Could you possibly countenance the thought (admittedly difficult though that may be) that there are people born bred and battered in Matebeleland who hold other values, dreams that do not arise from the well rehearsed and re-hashed self-styled pedagogy of the oppressed that many here are so well versed in ?
Delusions of grandeur are one thing but to seek to dis-empower and deny such people of their right to exist and to hold divergent views is the epitome of navel gazing myopia bordering on schizoid paranoia. Neither you nor your acolytes can deny my place in space and in time just because I do not share your prejudices, delusions and fears - that borders on unbridled arrogance.
There is the talk of agents - one wonders whether such claims are ludicrous or ridiculous or indeed both. We know of organisations with agents- the CIO, the Gestapo amongst others quickly spring to mind and no good has ever come off such ensembles

This might come as a surprise to you - no here inclusing you speaks with a mandate. Your elevation to commissar by an entity that readily conjures up the words "tin, pot, cybermumbo -jumbo into an articulate adjective counts for precisely nothing.

In this day and age - in times of 100 000% inflation, 80% unemployment, grinding poverty and squalor in all corners of Zimbabwe it is flabbergasting that you make reference to the 1979 Grand Plan. That you are still petrified of a document/plan that first of all is not worth the paper it is printed on and secondly, should be a cause for concern for those that are either senile or enfeebled speaks volumes about the cul de sac you have chosed to tread. Who in their right minds in the current climate would be jumping up and down about a Grand Plan that has failed to achieve a single of its objectives? Who in their right minds sees danger and mortal enemies lurking behind every long shadow?

Turning to the issue of admissions to institutions of higher learning in Zimbabwe, it is my lived experience that admissions were based purely on merit and meeting the requirements for admission. None of my friends or I were denied opportunities to read subjects that we were qualified for because of our origins. That the majority of students are Shona should come as no surprise to any right-thinking person given that they comprise nearly 80 percent of the population. Institutions of higher education in Matebeleland remain national institutions and to that end the student population must reflect the make up of the national population and not that of the local population
Posted by: Potshoza

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/24/08 07:39 PM

In the USA House niggers did not want to see an end to slavery because they were.....house niggers! Ngakho ke akuqali ngawe Jazi loMntongenakudla.

Quote:
The Aspirations of Collaborators
On Ndebele Collaborators

Maybe it is crucial to understand the reasoning behind collaboration if this evil habit amongst the Ndebele is to be stamped out and minimized in future generations. We have unmasked the disguise used by both ZANU-PF and MDC collaborators alike. Let us try and understand their true intentions which are of course personal agendas. Some of the reasons include;

? Some seek a parliamentary/senatorial seat in the Zimbabwean parliament and the associated benefits

? Possibilities of a ministerial or ambassadorial post in a Shona government

? Wealth, status, influence and abuse of power that goes with being ZANU-PF or MDC

? To gain recognition from the Shona masters and be accepted as ?Zimbabwean? therefore courting envy from the marginalised fellow Ndebele people.

Originally Posted By: Jazelindizayo
Zwangendaba
Perhaps, perchance these people from Matebeleland do not share the same views, visions, hopes dreams and desires that you and others of your ilk hold steadfast. Indeed some would be minded to call your dreams and visions nothing more that grand-eloquent delusions.
Could you possibly countenance the thought (admittedly difficult though that may be) that there are people born bred and battered in Matebeleland who hold other values, dreams that do not arise from the well rehearsed and re-hashed self-styled pedagogy of the oppressed that many here are so well versed in ?
Delusions of grandeur are one thing but to seek to dis-empower and deny such people of their right to exist and to hold divergent views is the epitome of navel gazing myopia bordering on schizoid paranoia. Neither you nor your acolytes can deny my place in space and in time just because I do not share your prejudices, delusions and fears - that borders on unbridled arrogance.
There is the talk of agents - one wonders whether such claims are ludicrous or ridiculous or indeed both. We know of organisations with agents- the CIO, the Gestapo amongst others quickly spring to mind and no good has ever come off such ensembles

This might come as a surprise to you - no here inclusing you speaks with a mandate. Your elevation to commissar by an entity that readily conjures up the words "tin, pot, cybermumbo -jumbo into an articulate adjective counts for precisely nothing.

In this day and age - in times of 100 000% inflation, 80% unemployment, grinding poverty and squalor in all corners of Zimbabwe it is flabbergasting that you make reference to the 1979 Grand Plan. That you are still petrified of a document/plan that first of all is not worth the paper it is printed on and secondly, should be a cause for concern for those that are either senile or enfeebled speaks volumes about the cul de sac you have chosed to tread. Who in their right minds in the current climate would be jumping up and down about a Grand Plan that has failed to achieve a single of its objectives? Who in their right minds sees danger and mortal enemies lurking behind every long shadow?

Turning to the issue of admissions to institutions of higher learning in Zimbabwe, it is my lived experience that admissions were based purely on merit and meeting the requirements for admission. None of my friends or I were denied opportunities to read subjects that we were qualified for because of our origins. That the majority of students are Shona should come as no surprise to any right-thinking person given that they comprise nearly 80 percent of the population. Institutions of higher education in Matebeleland remain national institutions and to that end the student population must reflect the make up of the national population and not that of the local population

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/24/08 08:31 PM

[quote=Potshoza]In the USA House niggers did not want to see an end to slavery because they were.....house niggers! Ngakho ke akuqali ngawe Jazi loMntongenakudla.

[quote]

As usual Cde Potshoza you are at hand with your concrete like mind to muddy the waters. Only in a mind that is divorced from reality would paralells be drawn between slavery and the perceived injustices of M-g-o-t-s. Your use of the house nigger allegory is somewhat misplaced and I daresay inappropriate. Let me perform an autopsy on yet another of your still-born ideas (and here I use the word idea very loosely indeed!!!) House niggers achieved their station in life as a result of the grace and favour of the mastter.They were thrown crumbs from the high tables of their masters. They were where they were by the grace of their white masters and not because of any great personal application. And this is where your house nigger insult falls flat on its monkey face - the little that I have, the little that I have achieved in my lifetime I have by dint of the sweat on my brow. I have never received a leg up from man nor beast. I have never received any favours or grace from any man be there Shona/Ndebele black, blue or white. I am where I am by the grace of God. To that end I strongly resent what you seek and miserably fail to insinuate. I remain the fly in you ointment of the self-serving narrrative that you seek to foister on all that come from Matebeleland!!

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/24/08 09:46 PM

Madoda lingazami ukusethusela la enkundleni. Kanti vele yini elifunayo la, alilasabelo kulindawo. Dont intimidate us, dont threaten us, it will not work. Sithwale kanzima kusukela ukuchitheka kombuso ka ian smith, abantu bakithi baluwe ngumgabe and nobody said anything. Sithwele amagabha avuzayo nobody said anything. Sidelined, marginalised, sincitshwa imisebenzi and nobody pleaded our cause. Lapha sesithi siqala ukuzenzela into zethu seliyobuya ngokuyizikhiwanyana kwenu okuliphambanisa amakhanda. I tell you can even go back to cecil rhodes s grave and ask for some more vocabulary that is not yet known under the planet we will not be moved. Mthwakazi, this thing is working sekuyonyakazela okuyizinanakazana obekuphakathi komhlane lembeleko yeregime esizondayo. We did not hate them first , they hated us first. BAMBU QINISE MTHWAKAZI, SE KUSHWALA dont be distracted, continue conscientising your brothers and sisters. Why should our delusions trouble anyone?
Posted by: Potshoza

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/24/08 09:58 PM

The crumbs of a grant and the crumbs of a degree that you may have earned from the UZ at the expense of more capable individuals like myself and fellow Mthwakazians, who on the evidence of their reasoning on this forum, are obviously more capable has you blinded to the fact that marginalisation existed then, and still exists in Matabeleland.

Likewise houseniggers like yourself would argue that they earned the right to work in the house while others toiled in the burning sun. The master would probably teach them to read and write, a divide and rule tactic that is working well for Mugabe whilst you, with your string of degrees, are oblivious to the fact.

You and the likes of Mnotngenakudla are houseniggers, period! There is not better analogy!!

I remember a film about oppression which stars Mutabaruka. In this film, the character suggests to his house nigger girlfriend to poison the master!! As you might have already guessed she would not even dare! The reason being that she did not understand the suffering of the others because of the little crums she was getting.

It's only when a house nigger gets relegated that they start to moan oppression, such as yourself and the likes of Tsvangirayi screaming about inflation and the economy etc.

Quote:

House niggers achieved their station in life as a result of the grace and favour of the mastter. They were thrown crumbs from the high tables of their masters. They were where they were by the grace of their white masters and not because of any great personal application.

And this is where your house nigger insult falls flat on its monkey face - the little that I have, the little that I have achieved in my lifetime I have by dint of the sweat on my brow. I have never received a leg up from man nor beast. I have never received any favours or grace from any man be there Shona/Ndebele black, blue or white. I am where I am by the grace of God. To that end I strongly resent what you seek and miserably fail to insinuate. I remain the fly in you ointment of the self-serving narrrative that you seek to foister on all that come from Matebeleland!!

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 07:47 AM

Unfortunately, because most Mthwakazians are dishonest, uzozwa uholokoqo lwendod? emnyama yoMthwakazi ephethe i-BA General degree ikhala isililo so Nandi ithi ene:
?Hhayi mina, hhayi bangi robha amaShona oswayini e-UZ, bangi gaya i-BA ne PolAd ekubeni vese mina bengi funa i-Engineering!?.

Mina Nkwali bese ngimbuza: ?Vese how many points do you have at A?level? Did you pass Maths at O?level??
Uzozwa uMthwakazi ? dwe, akasa kwazi ukuphendula. Inkukhu inqunywe umlomo.

Madoda, into ekhawatha nina boMthwakazi abaningi ngumona. Umuntu usuka abe nomhobholo, afise impumelelo engeyona eyakhe. Nine nselelo enkulu ke nina Mthwakazi. Phecelezi, you have a huge challenge. Inselelo yenu yikuba ani funde ukweneliswa yilokhu eniyi khona. La nikhona no BA/PolAd, Certificate in Education from UCE/Hillside, nursing certificate from some backstreet nursing school in England, care giver certificate from ukuklina izalukazi zabelungu etc ? yiloko amadlozi akini anabele khona. Anisu kuba nomhobholo, nimonelane nabanye abantu (Shona or whatever stripes) aba better gifted to achieve higher goals.

Injalo lonto.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 09:47 AM

Nja Endizayo

You are a hopeless goon. Angikhathali noma ufundile noma awufundile, into engiyaziyo yikuthi ufiphile engqondweni, awuboni lutho. Uma kuno muntu okuthiwa udull emhlabeni kukhulunywa ngempumputhe ezifana nawe.
It is a waste of time debating reasonably and sensibly with mad people like you.
The mahority of Mthwakazi like what we are doing, slowly but surely pushing the frontiers of oppression back to Harare.
We will continue working even harder, regardless of your futile efforts to stop this train. Do you really think you can stop it now?
If what we are doing is a dream, please let us dream, if it is hullucination let us hullucinate even more.
We know what we are doing, we will persue the struggle in our own way.
No enemy will tell us to stop doing what we are doing, in the first place you did not command us to start doing what we are doing.
I have no reason to debate in civil manner with someone who denies the marginalisation of Mthwakazi, i have no valid reason to debate with a foolish pig which derides our efforts.
Very soon you will hear this very goon starting to ask for statistics, some people will never learn.
At least Muntongenakudla is better, because during his time as Tsotsi (Umgulukudu wakudala) he used to write sensible things.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 10:41 AM

Sibambimidlelo

You're quick to cry foul if ubizwa ngama gama athe phecelezi. Yet you yourself are proving to be nothing but an insignificant, inarticulate foul mouthed goon.

How dare you refer to another forumite as Nja endizayo, goon & pig - names your yellow belly can't stomach if directed kuwena!Yet you masquerade as a defender of this so called Mthwakazian revolution! My oh my, kuya caca nje ukuthi this Mthwakazian nonsense yindlwabe nje - umdlalo wolopholo aba qhanyelwe.

Typical of o-alleged Mthwakazi bansondo. You just scurry for cover under unsubstantiated allegations nenzwabethi & insult anyone onga boni ngaso linye nani. You're anathema to truth.

Ububha ngeke buze buphele ezweni lakini uma ngabe kuwukuthi iziphukuphuku ezifana njengawe are in the forefront of any political manouvres. Nohlala njalo ni qinele ukuthi: hhe uMuntongenakudla yimpimpi, hhe uMuntongenakudla ngumuntu munye noTsotsi van Toeka (a hopeless green lie), hhe uMuntongenakudla yiShona, hhe uJazi yi Nja endizayo - blah, blah - sick & stupid sentiments like that! Pure hogwash that pre-occupies moronic minds who will always seek to blame their failures on amaShona.

In this day & age of 100 000% inflation, it's pretty much mampara warped thinking for anyone to say oMthwakazi are marginalised ezweni leNja. Marginalised from what izwe lifile kanjeya? Worse still, labo lopholo aba bhoke ngoku sangana lokhu are male nurses, trained in some backyard nursing school eNgilandi. Trained in these fly-by-night nusring schools coz vese they can't qualify into legit nursing schools in England.

Isn't it the height of failure that the trajectory of most of these alleged Mthwakazian idiots is summarised as follows:
-Failed to get into tertiary schools Kwa-Mg-o-t-s because they were dull & flopped kwi preliminary stages: O/A levels.
-Feigned political persecution to claim false refugee status eNgilandi,
-Could not make it into legit tertiary schools eNgilandi coz their school grades from Mgots are pathetic
-Cleaned izalukazi zamaNgisi & trained as nurses in fly-by-night nursing colleges
-Blamed amaShona for all these failures in their lives.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 12:15 PM

Quote:
Isn't it the height of failure that the trajectory of most of these alleged Mthwakazian idiots is summarised as follows:
-Failed to get into tertiary schools Kwa-Mg-o-t-s because they were dull & flopped kwi preliminary stages: O/A levels.
-Feigned political persecution to claim false refugee status eNgilandi,
-Could not make it into legit tertiary schools eNgilandi coz their school grades from Mgots are pathetic
-Cleaned izalukazi zamaNgisi & trained as nurses in fly-by-night nursing colleges
-Blamed amaShona for all these failures in their lives.

Ulokhe ubelesele ngomhobholo, uzenza umuntu onolwazi olunzulu kanti cha, uyimpumputhe njalo umpofu ngokomqondo. Awukwazi ukuxukuzisa ugebhezi.
Wena ofunde emaNyuvesi avelele njalo aphakeme unani, wenzani ngaphandle kokuzibhebhisa ngoMgabi wakho lona? Ungumfazi kaMgabi wena. Inye nje vo into oyaziyo lopholondini, isilunge kuphela.
Kungani uzenza ummeli kaNja endizayo? Uma ufuna ukungibiza ngamagama anganambitheki qhubeka, ungacabangi ukuthi nami ngiyehluleka ukukwenza lokho, ungenza kanje ngizowavuselela amagama akho amadala.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 12:18 PM

UJazi, the so called 'house nigger' usekhona and soon uzobe esesifundekela ngama-statistics akhe!

I have again had a glance on the univ. World rankings hoping to find iYunivesithi yelizweni lobubha, elikaMgaxa wansondo and that uni is not there at all.

Izongena nini eyelizweni lobubha kwi-ma-World rankings?

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 01:02 PM

Sibambimidlelo

Hello dummy, aba nomhobholo ngoMthwakazi bakini.

Mina ngilwa nalolo khondolo lomhobholo ongene olopholo bakini laba. I'm like one forcing a horse to the river. Njenga manje seku sele kancane nje. I've single-handedly dragged the horse to the river - kicking & screaming ngali donsa ngamandla ihhashi loM-g-o-ts. And being ungqesta engi wuyena, now I'll force the horse to drink. If it refuses, I'll take a bowl, ngikhe amanzi, ngilivule umlomo ihhasi loM-g-o-d-o-yi, ngiwa khaphazele right inside its mouth..

From that point onwards, oMthwakazi bakini will stand for nothing but the truth. They will learn to accept responsibility for their shortcomings. There won't be no more blame-the-Shona philosophy amongst you alleged Mthwakazians.

Kobe iphelile i-mission yami kulesi sigungu.

Brian Ngwenya aka Sinathamahewu

Wee Brian Ngwenya, mfana ongcolile - nukundini! Kushukuthi namhlanje uphumile ngempela kuma shift obu hlengikazi bakho lapho eNgilandi. Ubhejane uphumile esiqiwini - and aka shintshana - kuse ngu mphuphe wakudala. Ngombuzo wakho lona osangene, you still manifest your idiocy yendalo.

Reminds me of one old lady le KwaDlangezwa. She had a son who was hopeless, kungekho nje into angayenza iphumelele. He quit school waya eGoli. I-ou lady (old lady ngoba awazi isiBhunu lopholondini) lathi likuzwa lokho lathi: Awu owami umfana ninga zihluphi ngaye. Angaze aye kuphi, kuphi - angeke aze afa aphumelela ndawo!! . Kunjalo naku wena. Yisono ngawe.

Issue is, you won't see inyuvesi zakwaM-g-o-t-s kuma world rankings coz the country's conditions are fcuked up & deteriorated - affecting ama rankings wayo. But that doesn't exempt your dullness. It doesn't exonerate you from the fact that njenga manje, wena you can never enter any university in the world. Reason: you're a dunderhead that failed kuma preliminary stages KwaM-g-o-ts. Failed when the conditions were still proper & the quality of isgela was high. Failed & those flop grades onazo cannot save you from your miserable male nurse career. Where you are career wise fits your paucity of intelligence.

It's an indictment on my character to engage kwi discourse with a dullard like you. Kufana nje ne Brazil, in the World Cup finals - they can't face a team abayi hlula kuma prelimainary stages. Ngoku njalo, engaging you in a pingpong of ideas is an exercise in futility.

Question is: have you ever heard of a male nurse practising politics? Ngoku tshena ke mina ngithi: akukaze kwenzeke lokhu. Yingakho ngithi mina: lopholondini, Brian Ngwenya, go mind your patients ezibhedlela zamaNgisi, uhlukane ne polotiki mbumbulu yakho lena ebhedayo!

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 01:32 PM

Quote:
Mina ngilwa nalolo khondolo lomhobholo ongene olopholo bakini laba. I'm like one forcing a horse to the river. Njenga manje seku sele kancane nje. I've single-handedly dragged the horse to the river - kicking & screaming ngali donsa ngamandla ihhashi loM-g-o-ts. And being ungqesta engi wuyena, now I'll force the horse to drink. If it refuses, I'll take a bowl, ngikhe amanzi, ngilivule umlomo ihhasi loM-g-o-d-o-yi, ngiwa khaphazele right inside its mouth..

From that point onwards, oMthwakazi bakini will stand for nothing but the truth. They will learn to accept responsibility for their shortcomings. There won't be no more blame-the-Shona philosophy amongst you alleged Mthwakazians.

Kobe iphelile i-mission yami kulesi sigungu.

Lapho engingavumelani nawe khona yikuthi uthi force-feed uMthwakazi ngepoison. Ukube wena you were constructive and respecting divergent views ukube siyakulalela, kodwa we have reached a point whereby sonke sivumelana ukuthi wena you want to force-feed us ngobuthi obuyingozi kabi.
Awukaze ungizwe ngikubizwa ngokuthi uyiShona, awukaze ungizwe ngikubiza ngokuthi uyimpehlane noma imbovane, kodwa inkinga enginayo ngawe wukweyisa imibono yabanye abantu nokuzenza wena ofunde kakhulu. Uphethe ziphi iziqu zobudokotela? Awufunda njengami mfowethu, yikho akuphele ukubhekela abanye abantu phansi.

Ukube wena ungumuntu oneqiniso ukube ngiyajabula uma uthi ufuna ukusifunza lona qiniso lelo, kodwa vele iqiniso kuwena ngamanzi nomhlane wedada. uwuhubhu lukabhejane.
Sometimes i think you are capable of being a reasonable being but at times you quickly extinguish that glimmer of hope. Uyantanta, uyantengantenga, sengathi uyihlambi nje kwenzenjani?
Uma injongo yakho kuyikuthi uMthwakazi angaphumeleli, lapho awungeke uphumelele, kodwa uma injongo yakho isekutheni ufisela uMthwakazi impumelelo, yikho ufisa ukuthi uMthwakazi akwazi ukucabanga ngokunzulu njalo abheke inhlangothi zonke zempilo kuyobe kulungile lokho.
Uma wenza njalo angingeke nmgivume uma abantu bekubiza ngele collaborator, sellout, conspirator, appeaser, etc.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 02:15 PM

Sibambimidlelo

Hello dummy - you have a severe problem of simple comprehension. Ikhanda lakho ligcwele uvolo nje kuphela. Where in my postings have I claimed to be more educated than everyone, let alone you specifically? Where have I claimed to be an educated person in the first place? Ngike ngaqhudelana nawe kuphi ngeziqu we sakaliyasha? Wuku gula kwakhe nje lokho.

I said it kudala ukuthi mina vese kuya ziwa laph' esigungwini ukuthi ngingu mphuphe, isinxadi, into engafundile - like all Msawawa. Back ngabo 2004, ,,,,,,,,,said it point blank ukuthi mina ngiyi type eyadla phansi esgela - injiva engafundile. I accept that and ngeke uze ungizwe ngenzela phansi labo abafunda baphasa KwaM-g-o-t-s. I acknowledge ukuthi I failed coz I was dull - not becuse some Shona guy with nefarious motives blocked indlela yami yase sgela. I won't lie kubantu to hide ubulima bami.

My crusade is ukupheza lolo khondolo lomhobholo, owenza nina Mthwakazi ninga vumi iqiniso. You wanna pass the buck. You wanna hide ubu dull benu & failure to qualify emanyuvesi aKwaM-g-o-t-s & instead blame amaShona for all ills that befall you. This is utterly dishonest.

Uma ku bhebhethekiswa amanga ebandla, that's where I come in: ngomdlandla to drag ihhashi, lifuna linga funi, straight to the river - ebese ngivula umlomo walo, ngi khaphazele amanzi straight down its throat. Then the horse will acknowledge the truth.

But for as long as iqiniso linga khulunywa laph' ekhaya - I'll continue ngi khaphazela amanzi down the throat of the stubborn horse evele sengiyi hudulele emfuleni.

Kobe wuku phela kwe assignment yami kulesi sigungu.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 02:53 PM

Quote:
I said it kudala ukuthi mina vese kuya ziwa laph' esigungwini ukuthi ngingu mphuphe, isinxadi, into engafundile - like all Msawawa. Back ngabo 2004, .... said it point blank ukuthi mina ngiyi type eyadla phansi esgela - injiva engafundile. I accept that and ngeke uze ungizwe ngenzela phansi labo abafunda baphasa KwaM-g-o-t-s. I acknowledge ukuthi I failed coz I was dull - not becuse some Shona guy with nefarious motives blocked indlela yami yase sgela. I won't lie kubantu to hide ubulima bami.

Manje uthi ngithini ngoBrian Ngwenya labo, nginani nabo mina. uyalibamba igqubu mnumzane kuhle komthakathi. Muntu some tend to be so trivial, kungani, mina mnumzane uyalazi elami igama leli elikaBrian Ngwenya angilazi, njalo angihlangene noBrian Ngwenya loyo. Kungani usesaba abantu abakudiaspora kangaka, kungani ubazonda kangaka? Asikazi sikudlele umona noma izintombi zakho.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Sibambamahawu
Nja Endizayo

You are a hopeless goon. Angikhathali noma ufundile noma awufundile, into engiyaziyo yikuthi ufiphile engqondweni, awuboni lutho. Uma kuno muntu okuthiwa udull emhlabeni kukhulunywa ngempumputhe ezifana nawe.
It is a waste of time debating reasonably and sensibly with mad people like you.
The mahority of Mthwakazi like what we are doing, slowly but surely pushing the frontiers of oppression back to Harare.
We will continue working even harder, regardless of your futile efforts to stop this train. Do you really think you can stop it now?
If what we are doing is a dream, please let us dream, if it is hullucination let us hullucinate even more.
We know what we are doing, we will persue the struggle in our own way.
No enemy will tell us to stop doing what we are doing, in the first place you did not command us to start doing what we are doing.
I have no reason to debate in civil manner with someone who denies the marginalisation of Mthwakazi, i have no valid reason to debate with a foolish pig which derides our efforts.
Very soon you will hear this very goon starting to ask for statistics, some people will never learn.
At least Muntongenakudla is better, because during his time as Tsotsi (Umgulukudu wakudala) he used to write sensible things.

Just the other day Robert Pol Pot Mugabe was calling a fellow contender for the presidency a "Prostitute". He has a history of calling people who hold divergent views to his own all sorts of names. Here we are supposedly on the freedom train on our way to emancipation, and elevation to a higher state yet the very traits that are supposedly abound kwaM-g-o-t-s are the very traits that are being displayed here. I am off course talking about the trait of intolerance. Unlike you I will not debase myself by calling you names like you have. I will not lower myself to the toilet levels that you abjectly display in your vitriolic outburst.Nevertheless by the grace of favour of the owners of this site I will continue to prick your bubble of complacency. It is indeed your prerogative to engage in acts of mental masturbation; it is unfortunate that you have chosen to do it a public forum - to that end every so often you will get a reality check.

I put it to you that you are pushing nothing
I put it to you that there is no train
I put it it to you that there is nothing to stop
I put it to you that you have no evidence to support your assertion that the people of Mthwakazi are behind your hallucinations
I put it to you that you have no mandate- no one in Matebeleland has heard the hog-wash that you peddling.
I put it to you that you have no evidence of the marginalisation of Matebeleland. Marginalisation from what? It is often said that the truth is stubborn and unpalatable hence your vitriolic outburst because you have no facts to back your assertions. Finallly, Sibambamahawu, it if often said that stupid is forever and ignorance may be fixed - which of these two best describes your condition or is it that you are both stupid and ignorant at the same time?

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 07:13 PM

Cde Potshoza
On the evidence of yours and your fellow apostles reasoning it is self evident that that the only thing that you are capable of is self delusion and engaging in flights of fancy.In the interests of fairness there are some very capable and able individuals who post on this forum - unfortunately you Cde Potshoza are not one of them.
The rest of your diatribe about crumbs of grants and degrees would be highly amusing were it not tragic. Those "crumbs" have allowed me to leave Zimbabwe long before it became fashionable, those crumbs allowed me to live in other parts of the world long before you could point Leamington Spa on a map, long before you could hunt and peck on the keyboard. Those crumbs that you are so contemptous about allow me to confound you at every turn. They may be crumbs but they are crumbs that I sweated for inspite of your odious insinuations.
Where is the evidence of this marginalisation? How does this marginalisation manifest itself? How can people be marginalised when there are no jobs? People cannot be marginalised in a vacuum- to that end the state of the economy and inflation are very relevant to the debate. That you should attempt to conduct your cries of marginalisaton and oppression without reference to the state of the economy is staggering to say the least and speaks volumes about you capabilities or lack thereof. The truth of the matter is that you wish to conduct a debate fuelled by emotion and lacking in hard facts.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 07:52 PM

Jahelindizayo
Mfowethu yini usenzela umoya omubi kangaka. Sikoneleni mfowethu. Madoda liza lapha lithole abantu bezenzela izinto zabo, lithi ukubaphazamisa. Why. OK sithi uMthwakazi ngabantu abalamanga , aba dull, njengoba abanye besitsho, but wena kungakukuhlupha ngani lokhu. Yini lingatshiyani laye uMthwakazi, kumbe kukhona okufunayo wena ngokwakho na. KANTI AWULA ABAKINI ONGAXOXISANA LABO. To be honest with you ma ungatshongo lutho wena,lomunye ujaha okhuluma njengawe, kulokuthula lapha enkundleni. Manje senzeni , lifuna Inkundla ivalwe kumbe lina litshiyane labantu laba bezakhele into yabo. Yikuphi okungcono. Thina sihlanganisa amakhanda ngodubo esilalo, lina libona angani siyaziphuphela nje, fine, but what do you want around here. Do you want to help us with anything but we are not interested. Surely you cant force us to accept a gift we dont want, can you?

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 08:26 PM

Shamase,

Yes indeed I am Brian Ngwenya and I am dull but at the same time I am a Master of Science graduate obtained from the university of King's College, London ranked 6th kwi-UK university rankings and 24th kwi-ma-World Rankings lana where your Shona backstreet university does not even show up!

Phecelezi uBrian lona othi ungcolile ujola le menya yakwakho. Ngijola naye wena ulokhe uthi umdinga ngamehlo abomvu. Uyibhare mfana we-University yelizwe lobubha!

The fact of the matter is that on the world rankings that Shona university kayingeni lakancane kwi-top 400 world universities and as you rightly put it, it has always been fcuked when your Mugabe wansondo came into power. Nothing to boast about Ndebenkulu wansondo except your Toast Master debate forays in M-gaxa's country, elizweni lobubha! clap

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/25/08 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: MTHWENTWEHLABA1
Jahelindizayo
Mfowethu yini usenzela umoya omubi kangaka. Sikoneleni mfowethu. Madoda liza lapha lithole abantu bezenzela izinto zabo, lithi ukubaphazamisa. Why. OK sithi uMthwakazi ngabantu abalamanga , aba dull, njengoba abanye besitsho, but wena kungakukuhlupha ngani lokhu. Yini lingatshiyani laye uMthwakazi, kumbe kukhona okufunayo wena ngokwakho na. KANTI AWULA ABAKINI ONGAXOXISANA LABO. To be honest with you ma ungatshongo lutho wena,lomunye ujaha okhuluma njengawe, kulokuthula lapha enkundleni. Manje senzeni , lifuna Inkundla ivalwe kumbe lina litshiyane labantu laba bezakhele into yabo. Yikuphi okungcono. Thina sihlanganisa amakhanda ngodubo esilalo, lina libona angani siyaziphuphela nje, fine, but what do you want around here. Do you want to help us with anything but we are not interested. Surely you cant force us to accept a gift we dont want, can you?

From your profile it would appear that you have only just joined the forum - nothing wrong with that that is how the forum grows. However you would do well to disabuse yourself of the need to act like a prefect or a head-boy ( or is it the boy with the head) in this arena.
I stand corrected but to my limited understanding this is a public forum to which any member of the species can join and provided they comply with the rules and regulations of engagement they are free to contribute and comment on any thread going. This is a place where people add their two-cents worth to issues being discussed. It is not as far as I am aware a movement or whatever your warped imagination tenously grasps it to be.
In less than a month since you have joined your out put has been nothing short of prodigious in its volume but sadly lacking in substance as your efforts have been concentrated on acting like a policeman. You would do better by responding to legitimate concerns and questions raised by free thinking spirits. Is it that you lack the wherewithal to engage and respond to points raised rather than focussing on attempting to stifle legitimate debate and discourse!!

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/26/08 06:41 AM

Hello dummy - you're the fool & therefore can't fool anyone on this forum.

Issue is, the only degree you'll ever get in your entire dull & idiotic life is elo mgunyathi. Elo kuthengwa.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/26/08 11:03 AM

Hello dummy - you're the fool & therefore can't fool anyone on this forum.

Issue is, the only degree you'll ever get in your entire dull & idiotic life is elo mgunyathi. Elo kuthengwa.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Just becoz sizithulele you think kasifundanga wethu. Ukhe phansi.
The good thing as Sgero said there are plenty of opportunities coming our way lana and we are exploiting them wena ulokhe ukhonya ngokuthi ufundile njalo uqakathekile lana.

Now let me summarise your big problem and give it a well deserved diagnosis. I realise you have two dangerous and dark forces at play in yourself, fighting in opposite directions. There is a force that is in love with a country you call izwe 'lobubha' which you despise and repeatedly deride everyday in this forum. This dark force of love with that country you call izwe lobubha is located at that mashonaland backstreet university owangena kiyo ngo-1991. Now you have stated ukuthi that backstreet university kayikho kwi-ma-World rankings because things have deteriorated as if it was there kwi-ma-World rankings when you were in attendance in 1991. I have checked the archive rankings of that university during your time there and lo and behold it never showed up in the top 400 world universities. That is a real blow for your pride, self importance and your brag lana.

The second dangerous dark force that is riddling your being is indeed your hatred of izwe 'lobubha', izwe likaMgots which you have substituted for South Africa as your country and yet you love its university. How ironic and foolish it is for you to display among us these two opposing and frictional forces at play kuwena? You hate Mgots country and yet you are in love with his Mashonaland backstreet university and are happy to stand on some fake pedestal and shout down at people uthi wena ufundile kulabo and wena uwena unguCleva. That is indeed some big joke and yekela sokhe insini becoz you are proving ukuthi ulibhoxongwana lomuntu!

When we indicate to you ukuthi hatshi sinazo lezo zinto ozigwabisa ngazo usuke uthi sathenga amaphepha. Umona lomhawu nje kuphela which you perenially accuse others of. Kwi-University of King's College there is no way degrees can be bought and that assertion of yours is just but some wicked fantasy if not some massive 'fart' on your part. That is a class act university buza thina who have been there and who are preparing for another educational onslaught in the same university. On the countrary it is common knowledge that degrees are bought in that Mashona backstreet university you went to. There is no class in that university. Amasimba kaMgots and his goons abalaphana. And our experience lana is that abalamaphepha from that country find it difficult to use them here unless they are prepared for an upgrade kwi-ma-University alapha.

At one point Gordon Chavunduka, a well known Shona Inyanga was running that university. Is it any wonder uthi uzoloya oSkuvethe? One will not be surprised that Gordon Chavunduka passed on his skills well kuwena! hk hk hk hk. I am trembling ukuthi lami uzongiloya, more sengakuthathela imenya yakho! laugh laugh

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/26/08 01:44 PM

Angisa khethi nqindi nesi bhakela ke manje.

You're one hell of a confused simpleton. Ngo 2004 wena no baas wakho uT-h-e-m-b-a-n-i D-u-b-e nathi kufanele ngiye esikoleni ngiyo funda, ngoba angifundile. Ngaku vuma lokho ngoba vese nanamhlanje ngisasho ukuthi I flopped kuma preliminary stages. Your insinuation that I brag ngoku geleza kwami therefore falls flat on its face.

Namhlanje gwiqiqi nakho ke uthi mina wansondo ngafunda eNyuvesi kaM-g-o-t-s. Come on dummy - as I said before: you're the fool & therefore can't fool anyone on this forum. Ubhema nhloboni yogwayi wee sakaliyasha?

Mfana wase Bhekeni, uya claimer too much. You'll never have a sniff of a genuine varsity degree in the world coz your grades from ngale KwaM-g-o are too insignificant to qualify you for anything other than nursing.

I repeat: the only degree you will ever have empilweni yakho yobu nxadi bakho is a fake degree. Phecelezi, isiqu somgunyathi - i-degree yoku thengwa kuma dilapidated backyard hovels wenu lapho. You will always remain the male nurse you are coz vese ungu mphuphe woku gcina! Wohlala nje uziduduza with that fake MSc hanging on that wall of your hovel - ukhohlisana ne fellow ma-claimer gwivi lakho lelo othi lali yintombi yami. Mind you, I said it kudala ukuthi I don't do M-g-o-t-s women - kimina ngama gwivi - pure & simple. Igcokama (mina) ne gwivi aku hlangani!

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/26/08 02:20 PM

Angisa khethi nqindi nesi bhakela ke manje.

You're one hell of a confused simpleton. Ngo 2004 wena no baas wakho uT-h-e-m-b-a-n-i D-u-b-e nathi kufanele ngiye esikoleni ngiyo funda, ngoba angifundile. Ngaku vuma lokho ngoba vese nanamhlanje ngisasho ukuthi I flopped kuma preliminary stages. Your insinuation that I brag ngoku geleza kwami therefore falls flat on its face.

Namhlanje gwiqiqi nakho ke uthi mina wansondo ngafunda eNyuvesi kaM-g-o-t-s. Come on dummy - as I said before: you're the fool & therefore can't fool anyone on this forum. Ubhema nhloboni yogwayi wee sakaliyasha?

Mfana wase Bhekeni, uya claimer too much. You'll never have a sniff of a genuine varsity degree in the world coz your grades from ngale KwaM-g-o are too insignificant to qualify you for anything other than nursing.

I repeat: the only degree you will ever have empilweni yakho yobu nxadi bakho is a fake degree. Phecelezi, isiqu somgunyathi - i-degree yoku thengwa kuma dilapidated backyard hovels wenu lapho. You will always remain the male nurse you are coz vese ungu mphuphe woku gcina! Wohlala nje uziduduza with that fake MSc hanging on that wall of your hovel - ukhohlisana ne fellow ma-claimer gwivi lakho lelo othi lali yintombi yami. Mind you, I said it kudala ukuthi I don't do M-g-o-t-s women - kimina ngama gwivi - pure & simple. Igcokama (mina) ne gwivi aku hlangani!

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

N-k-o-s-i-n-a-t-h-i M-k-h-w-a-n-a-z-i wafunda eDLM(Ntabazinduna, eBhekeni okhuluma ngayo) kwaMgots and then proceeded to M-gaxa's backstreet university in 1991. That is a fact and not a lie. Adding salt to that ego injury of yours, that mashonaland university is no top notch and will remain so for the future. It will never make it to the World Rankings!

The other simple fact that you will always find hard to accept due to your inflated ego yikuthi King's College is one of the top notch universities in the world and it is a fact that I have been baptised with MSc studies in that varsity. Even the South African university owangena khona later usutshaye iDubulap yakho leyo kayithi compare with King's College. That is a fact!

So where do we stand? That you will always be a bitter chap who is happy to always declare his self-importance kwi-ma-Website while we are busy exploiting the opportunities that are availed to us here making some further educational inroads in some of the best universities esilawo lapha.

And then at a personal level ngakuthathela intombi yakho obuyidinga ngamehlo abomvu uyibuza kimina and what a way to score goals against my declared sworn enemy! I am Pele of Brazil!

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/26/08 03:28 PM

Brian Ngwenya

As I said, angisa khethi nqindi nesi bhakela!

You get even more confused by the day. Use yiwona ngempela umphuphe wakudala. Into nje usuya zitshena too much ngokuyi madlana kwamaNgisi okuthola as a male nurse lapho eNgilandi.

In 2004 wathi angi fundanga ngoba ngise Mzansi, ngiyi njiva. Ngaku vuma lokho. Then wabuye wathi ngafunda i-secondary kuleso sikole sakho osi biza DLM from 1986 to 1989. Ngasho ngathi ngama mpunge lawo. Namhlanje uthi ngafunda eNyuvesi kaM-g-o-d-o-y-i from 1991. Now, anyone that follows your warped reasoning would see ukuthi uyabheda nje. Is it possible that umuntu owafunda i- O'level ngo 1989 can have entered university a year after completing O'level? How many years is A'level? Tell me ke mphuphendini - which university would accept you ungazi nix kanje Brian? Do you even know what an MSc degree is okanye uzwa bethi? Which university would admit you u-dull kanje? What scholarly opportunities can you take up eNgilandi ubhabhabele unjena?

For how long are you prepared uku hlala laph' esigungwini, uzi hlaza ngokungazi kwakho kunye namanga akho?

Ugcwele ubugcwelegcwele. Ugcwele inkohlakalo too much. Sometimes you gotta be true to yourself. For how long are you prepared to fantacise everyday kwi hovel yakho, imagining what could have been whilst admiring your MSc stifiketi somgunyathi owasi khandelwa yizi mpintshi zakho ezi khohlakele?

To prove ubushimane bakho, nakhu usuya claimer. You claim ukuthi uzwana ne cherry yami yakudala. How sick are you uku juluka izinqe, ugabisa ngamanga uthi udla i-left over yomunye umuntu? Buphi ubunsizwa bakho sishimanendini uma uzo landelela amathe amanye amadoda emaphusheni akho? Iqiniso wukuthi wena awu qonywa, uphila nje ngendlwabe - and thrive on fantacising on ukuzwana nama ex cherry abanye abantu. You're just a sad low life. As such you'll never ever lay your stinking carcas on any cherry ephilayo - your selection will always remain limited solely to lawo magwivi anuka amakhwapha emaphusheni akho.

Now, as I said before: you're the fool & therefore can't can't fool anyone on this forum. You failed kudala le KwaM-g-o-t-s. Namanje still you can't do it. You'll always remain a can't!!

Clever people can see ukuthi uzama nje uku dukuza (phumputha) ngomuntu ongamazi. Uyahlanya awungazi wena!

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/26/08 03:44 PM

Brian Ngwenya

As I said, angisa khethi nqindi nesi bhakela!

You get even more confused by the day. Use yiwona ngempela umphuphe wakudala. Into nje usuya zitshena too much ngokuyi madlana kwamaNgisi okuthola as a male nurse lapho eNgilandi.

In 2004 wathi angi fundanga ngoba ngise Mzansi, ngiyi njiva. Ngaku vuma lokho. Then wabuye wathi ngafunda i-secondary kuleso sikole sakho osi biza DLM from 1986 to 1989. Ngasho ngathi ngama mpunge lawo. Namhlanje uthi ngafunda eNyuvesi kaM-g-o-d-o-y-i from 1991. Now, anyone that follows your warped reasoning would see ukuthi uyabheda nje. Is it possible that umuntu owafunda i- O'level ngo 1989 can have entered university a year after completing O'level? How many years is A'level? Tell me ke mphuphendini - which university would accept you ungazi nix kanje Brian? Do you even know what an MSc degree is okanye uzwa bethi? Which university would admit you u-dull kanje? What scholarly opportunities can you take up eNgilandi ubhabhabele unjena?

For how long are you prepared uku hlala laph' esigungwini, uzi hlaza ngokungazi kwakho kunye namanga akho?

Ugcwele ubugcwelegcwele. Ugcwele inkohlakalo too much. Sometimes you gotta be true to yourself. For how long are you prepared to fantacise everyday kwi hovel yakho, imagining what could have been whilst admiring your MSc stifiketi somgunyathi owasi khandelwa yizi mpintshi zakho ezi khohlakele?

To prove ubushimane bakho, nakhu usuya claimer. You claim ukuthi uzwana ne cherry yami yakudala. How sick are you uku juluka izinqe, ugabisa ngamanga uthi udla i-left over yomunye umuntu? Buphi ubunsizwa bakho sishimanendini uma uzo landelela amathe amanye amadoda emaphusheni akho? Iqiniso wukuthi wena awu qonywa, uphila nje ngendlwabe - and thrive on fantacising on ukuzwana nama ex cherry abanye abantu. You're just a sad low life. As such you'll never ever lay your stinking carcas on any cherry ephilayo - your selection will always remain limited solely to lawo magwivi anuka amakhwapha emaphusheni akho.

Now, as I said before: you're the fool & therefore can't can't fool anyone on this forum. You failed kudala le KwaM-g-o-t-s. Namanje still you can't do it. You'll always remain a can't!!

Clever people can see ukuthi uzama nje uku dukuza (phumputha) ngomuntu ongamazi. Uyahlanya awungazi wena!

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Kancane kancane I am exposing ukuthi you thrive on lies. Tell us ukuthi wafunda ngaphi eSouth Africa lapho i O'Level le A' Levels zakho? I might have made an error kwi-1991 lona but I was not far off because the right year is 1992!

Wena watshaya iDubulap to RSA from kwaMgots, born and bred kwaMgots and hailing from Tsholotsho where iGukurahundi massacred some of your close relatives and yet you pride yourself nge-University kaMgots, the murderer of your close relatives! But again this explains your love-hate relationship lezwe 'lobubha' elakwaMgots ohlala ulitsho. Awu suka!

Now having made that revelation, is it any wonder why you display those two dangerous opposing and frictional forces in your person as I mentioned earlier?

Anything else is just but sour grapes baba. I am indeed a holder of an MSc degree from the very King's College university hatshi kwaMgots wansondo! The sad and painful thing yikuthi when you graduated kwi-mashonaland university yakho lena, you were crowned by none other than Mugabe, the chief murderer of your close, very close blood relatives abakuletha kulo umhlaba. Ngiyakuzwela mfana!

And imayi yakho ngijola nayo. uBrian uzibambile wena ulokhe uthi uyidinga ngamehlo abomvu. Iyangitshela intombi yakho ukuthi ubuyihlupha kakhulu trying to get in touch but yona yathi nisi ngeke isaqhubeka lensizwa e-full of himself!
Posted by: iBoyz yezkweyeni

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/26/08 04:33 PM

Ngilesicelo kulabo abamaziyo undoda lo othi kazake alugxobe kwele Zwimbagwe. If bekhona abafunde laye, bekhule laye njalo bele namba-foni kumbe ikheli yencwadi zika getsi(email zakhe bake bamcele ayeke ukuzehlisa kanje, sekubuhlungu mani.

Ndoda, pliz yekela ukuzenzela phansi kanje mani. Ngiyazi banengi abakithi ababone okukhulu nge zinja zika mgaxs ezazibulala abantu bakithi ngama 1980s, espetshali khona eTsholotsho. Kungenzeka uMuntu waba traumatised kakhulu and indlela yakhe yokuqeda leyo trauma yikuthi avele acitshe yonke i memory yokuphila e Zimbagwe, azitshele ukuthi vele kazake alugxobe khonale. Ufuna uncedo l'undoda madoda, ulaka lwakhe, amanga wakhe, ukuzenza kwakhe konke lokhu kukhombisa a troubled soul shuwa.

Ngangithi uyadlala nje esaqalisa lapha kodwa sekusobala kimi ukuthi kazenzisi l'ubaba, ukhathazekile ngempela. Uyazama kuyicima i memory yezwe leliya kodwa aphinde adonseleke ku ndaba zakithi ngoba phela ngeke wabugeza abucime ubuNdebele bakhe, noma esefisa kanjani. Engazenza umzulu, um' sotho and sometimes uba yi Afrikaaner futhi kodwa akasoze wabukhipha ubu Tsholotsho bakhe.

Msakazi ngizacela udlale ingoma by Dalom Kids ethi "Ncedani", yona uyi dedikhethe ku ndoda lo okhathazekile.

Ngiyabonga.
Posted by: Manyathela

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/26/08 04:41 PM

Sibambimidlelo

Hello dummy - you have a severe problem of simple comprehension. Ikhanda lakho ligcwele uvolo nje kuphela. Where in my postings have I claimed to be more educated than everyone, let alone you specifically? Where have I claimed to be an educated person in the first place? Ngike ngaqhudelana nawe kuphi ngeziqu we sakaliyasha? Wuku gula kwakhe nje lokho.

I said it kudala ukuthi mina vese kuya ziwa laph' esigungwini ukuthi ngingu mphuphe, isinxadi, into engafundile - like all Msawawa. Back ngabo 2004, ,,,,,,,,,said it point blank ukuthi mina ngiyi type eyadla phansi esgela - injiva engafundile. I accept that and ngeke uze ungizwe ngenzela phansi labo abafunda baphasa KwaM-g-o-t-s. I acknowledge ukuthi I failed coz I was dull - not becuse some Shona guy with nefarious motives blocked indlela yami yase sgela. I won't lie kubantu to hide ubulima bami.

My crusade is ukupheza lolo khondolo lomhobholo, owenza nina Mthwakazi ninga vumi iqiniso. You wanna pass the buck. You wanna hide ubu dull benu & failure to qualify emanyuvesi aKwaM-g-o-t-s & instead blame amaShona for all ills that befall you. This is utterly dishonest.

Uma ku bhebhethekiswa amanga ebandla, that's where I come in: ngomdlandla to drag ihhashi, lifuna linga funi, straight to the river - ebese ngivula umlomo walo, ngi khaphazele amanzi straight down its throat. Then the horse will acknowledge the truth.

But for as long as iqiniso linga khulunywa laph' ekhaya - I'll continue ngi khaphazela amanzi down the throat of the stubborn horse evele sengiyi hudulele emfuleni.

Kobe wuku phela kwe assignment yami kulesi sigungu.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

uxolo bakithi-kengitsho intho eyodwa-nje zwi. mina ngike ngafunda kwenye i nyuvesi kwelakhithi. ngaqala ngancitshwa indawo, ngaya khuluma labo bathi bona ngibekwe ku waiting list,isizatho engaspiwayo yikuthi basebethethe i
Code:

yabanthu ababebafuna and mina due to comp. angenelisanga ukungena. later, they offered me the place. isimanga sabayikuthi abantu besiShoneni engafunda labo kule iNyuvesi esasiyenze same combination ku upper six but had lower points were offered the places ahead of me. now, how do you explain that? angazi bafowethu kodwa if you are objective uzavuma iqinisa lokuthi, while our pple have their shortcomings, amaShona alobandululo (inketh'abetshabi!!)

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/26/08 04:48 PM

Now iqiniso yikuthi I am exposing the very source of his troubled life. Umfana ofundiswe ngamaBrothers akhe engasela bani and that on its on is not a bad thing.

Now always listen to that anger and you can now relate it to this issue. Kodwa-ke kuthi kunjalo waya eYunivethi kaMgots and got crowned by the murderer and the fool and usezobuya lapha ezenza ongcono! He needs some psychological therapy kakhulu!

I wonder how I would have felt being crowned by the chief murderer of my close, very close relatives. I will have opted out rather than uMgots afake ingwane yakhe ekhanda lami. That is how them graduates kwi-lena Yunivesithi graduate. They have this big monkey enguM-gaxa ihleli esitulweni sayo ibhizi ibabamba njalo ibambambatha amakhanda lenkanda zabo! Shame oh Shame bantu beNkosi! laugh laugh laugh

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/26/08 07:08 PM

Quote:
...born and bred kwaMgots and hailing from Tsholotsho where iGukurahundi massacred some of your close relatives and yet you pride yourself nge-University kaMgots, the murderer of your close relatives

Madoda this is a serious issue, no wonder why my brother behaves this way. He is full of anger, but after all is there anyone of us who is not angry? is there anyone of us who did not lose a close relative in the hands of this murderer called Mukabi?
My heart bleeds for this troubled young soul, i forgive him for all his madness, i have realised the craddle of his problems.
My only plea straight to him is for him to get real ad join the struggle for an Independent state of Mthwakazi, that's where he belongs.
If in anyway i added some pain ontop of those piled on you by Robert Mugabe i would like to say i am sorry.
I did not know of your predicament, please accept my apologies. I do ask my brothers to sieze this war, we are not enemies, we will never be enemies.
It is now enough guys, we do not serve any purpose with these unnecessary ping pongs. Please let us rivert back to our clean and fruitful ping pong.
Asibekele phansi izikhali Mthwakazi kaNdaba.
Posted by: hloniphani02

Masikhulume - 02/26/08 08:51 PM

Nanso indaba engenabaphenduli , nakanjani ilanga lokuvota nanti emnyango nina bakamalandela nithi senze njani . Izapu ayisekho odabengwa nomMsika sebaba ngamambhuka senzenjani nina bezinyane lesilo .ngiyazi kukhona ukuthi singumthwakazi sinje sifane ne nentandane baphi abaholi abemele thini sizovotela bani

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/26/08 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Sibambamahawu
Quote:
...born and bred kwaMgots and hailing from Tsholotsho where iGukurahundi massacred some of your close relatives and yet you pride yourself nge-University kaMgots, the murderer of your close relatives

Madoda this is a serious issue, no wonder why my brother behaves this way. He is full of anger, but after all is there anyone of us who is not angry? is there anyone of us who did not lose a close relative in the hands of this murderer called Mukabi?
My heart bleeds for this troubled young soul, i forgive him for all his madness, i have realised the craddle of his problems.
My only plea straight to him is for him to get real ad join the struggle for an Independent state of Mthwakazi, that's where he belongs.
If in anyway i added some pain ontop of those piled on you by Robert Mugabe i would like to say i am sorry.
I did not know of your predicament, please accept my apologies. I do ask my brothers to sieze this war, we are not enemies, we will never be enemies.
It is now enough guys, we do not serve any purpose with these unnecessary ping pongs. Please let us rivert back to our clean and fruitful ping pong.
Asibekele phansi izikhali Mthwakazi kaNdaba.

Utsho kahle. It is for those reasons thina abanye sithi kakwehlukwane lezinto zakoMgots. And more so those who are full of anger due to Mgots murderous ways should not seek carthasis by projecting that anger at Mthwakazi and its people. Such an undertaking is indeed an exercise in futility. There are other ways we can deal with that sad chapter in our lives than perenially being angry at Mthwakazi and its people. There is a gentleman by the name of Enos Nkala who tried in vain ukugeza ubuNdebele bakhe but he remains iNdebele today and a sad one for that matter.

Mgots did a lot of damage to a lot of people from every facet of our lives and it is in that vein that we should be humble and realise ukuthi we have suffered together in different ways and forms kwaMgots lena and decist from thinking we are somewhere up there in heavens and abanye baphansi.

Any attempt to try and repackage ourselves as South Africans and amaZulu while inkaba yethu iseTsholotsho, eNkayi and in many other Mthwakazi lands is indeed some futile endevour and amounts to nothing more than self hatred.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/27/08 02:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Jazelindizayo
Originally Posted By: MTHWENTWEHLABA1
Jahelindizayo

From your profile it would appear that you have only just joined the forum - nothing wrong with that that is how the forum grows. However you would do well to disabuse yourself of the need to act like a prefect or a head-boy ( or is it the boy with the head) in this arena.
I stand corrected but to my limited understanding this is a public forum to which any member of the species can join and provided they comply with the rules and regulations of engagement they are free to contribute and comment on any thread going. This is a place where people add their two-cents worth to issues being discussed. It is not as far as I am aware a movement or whatever your warped imagination tenously grasps it to be.
In less than a month since you have joined your out put has been nothing short of prodigious in its volume but sadly lacking in substance as your efforts have been concentrated on acting like a policeman. You would do better by responding to legitimate concerns and questions raised by free thinking spirits. Is it that you lack the wherewithal to engage and respond to points raised rather than focussing on attempting to stifle legitimate debate and discourse!!

JAZE
Im so sorry baba it was my mistake, please accept my apologies I did not realise uyintshantshu in debating.Was just taking a chance. Your command of the English language its even like Cecil Rhodes, CHARLES Dickens AND William SHAKESP WERE taught english by you. Above all you are here for debates, ah xola ndoda.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/27/08 07:35 AM

This is not aimed at anyone, i am trying to learn to write my Ndebele:

Nja + Endizayo = Njendizayo

Into nje ngiyazibuza ukuthi ingabe indizela kuphi, eHarare???
Ukuyokwenzani?
uhle ukufunda kodwa ukufunda usale uyisiphukuphuku kusiza ngani?
Yikho lokhu abakubiza ibrain-wash.
What has hyper-inflation has to do with our cause? It is just a peripheral issue not a core issue. It will not derail nor change the strategic course of our struggle.
We don't ignore it, but we are aware that it has no everlasting effect on our cause, today when they want us to help them to remove their devil they pretend as if we have equal citizenship rights in that god forsaken nation, tomorrow when the devil is gone and when the inflation has been tamed the status quo will remain, we will be treated with disdain as they always do.
For anyone to tell me that the economic hardships are experiencd on equal basis, when the other group has been suffering marginalisation, economic difficulties for a long time is just pretence at its worst. If two people were starved for sometime, e.g. Mr M. is starved for 14 days before Mr S. Mr S is joining Mr M on the 14th day, they are simaltaneously starved for 14 or so more days. If one has to die who would you expect to see dead first? The hyper-inflation or the economic effects have no ameliorative effects or of balacing the equilibrium, instead it adds more to the suffering that has been going on for years.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/27/08 10:58 AM

To everyone

I, umicondo yegusha, isishwapha sikaSomkhele (abe Sotho bathi ngingu mtsetserepe!), mina kaNdonga, uMashukumbela ? umakhwel? intaba nyova. Mina kaMthakath? owathakath? emini! Mina kaNgogwane waKwaDlangezwa. As amaSwati would say: mine wase Mtubatuba!

I the prophet of truth am getting sick & tired of this Brian Ngwenya taking it upon itself to be my adversary. Iqiniso livelile ? igama lakhe seliya ziwa ebandla - kepha usa qhubeke njalo eshaya ihlathi kwi mizamo yakhe yokuthi identify me. His incessant everyday business of umicondo yegusha vs him, is his futile attempt to divert me from my modus vivendi on this website. Through his extraordinary mental acrobatics he has been fantacising & creating figments of his imagination ethi wonke loyo doti uyi mpilo yegcokama lakwaNkwali.

He wants me to abandon my crusade as the angel of truth in this forum. He wants to wear me down by keeping me embroiled as much as possible in his silly stuff about his failures in life ukuze ngikhathale, qede ngishenxe, ngiphume kulesi sigungu. He adopts the style yenkosi yakhe uM-g-o-t-s who would go to any lengths ukuhlaza anyone oqhudelana naye esikhundleni. Brian is a pig: ? enjoys dragging me down into his preferred territory of mud wrestling ukuze ngikhohlwe nge ngqikithi yokuba khona kwami kule ngosi. He is desperate & would go to any lengths to try & discredit me ? kepha ngeshwa uya hluleka uswayini coz ngimsulwa, angina sici. He is hell-bent on seeking to put me down with lies & hate and force me out of this forum. He wants me out so he can thrive on ukuqamba amanga, efihla uku hluleka kwakhe elayifini by blaming all Shonas for all his failures & those of several of his so called Mthwakazi ilk. He wants to get rid of me coz the truth I say laph? esigungwini is unpalatable to pathological liars like him. As long as ngikhona kule ngosi, he is not at ease coz I send chills right down his spineless carcas as I expose his lies!

Madoda, ngilu sizi ukubona igazi losapho lwenu lidicilelwa phansi kanjena. I?m human & I know how painful it is ukudlula kwesi hlobo emhlabeni. Ubaba wami ongizalayo, inkwali yenkosi, ebe yinsizwa yamadoda. Ngeshwa wadlula emhlabeni ngo dlame lwama tekisi eSinqawunqawini ngama 90s. Now, I find it disgraceful ukuthi uBrian wenu lona, a self dubbed paragon & vanguard of your alleged Mthwakazian revolution, is today trivialising ukufa kwezi nsapho zakini, zibulawa nguM-g-o-d-o-y-i nge Gukurahundi. Lo muntu mbumbulu udlala nge geja kuziliwe. Mkhuzeni uma ngabe nilazi isiko la kwaNtu. I?m sure all, if not most, of you Midlands & Matebeleland (except Brian of course) descendants have been directly affected by the carnage of the Gukurahundi massacres. This is sobering. Is it therefore palatable for you to sit there behind your keyboard & read Brian Ngwenya treating lelo gazi ela phalala with disdain like that? Are you happy to see Brian in celebratory mood, ekhuluma amanga aluhlaza cwe ethi ene mina ngiyi nkedama angina bani, babulawa yi 5th Brigade ? all in the name of trying to discredit me using the genocidal tragedy that befell all Midlands/Matebeleland ? & seemingly, except his family? How are those to whom it?s true ( sengisho izingane ezasala dengwane, zingena bani ngendaba ze 5th Brigade) supposed to feel if umuntu akha amanga ngomunye umuntu angamazi, kuyindlela ne mizamo yokweyisa kwakhe lokho? Isn?t this Brian behaviour a way of showing disdain & scant regard for the many & various orphans of Gukurahundi - some of whom are permanently scarred for life ? intellectually, emotionally traumatised, materially depraved ngokuswela ongazi nakekela? Question is, since Brian seemingly wasn?t affected by lolo dlame & has all his family intact (mother, father, brother, uncle, aunt, gogo, mkhulu, distant relatives et al) ? which side was he or his folks on during those hard times? How does he identify with your alleged Mthwakazian revolution uma ngabe kumhlekisa usulu uku felwa okwehlela abanye benu nge 5th Bgde?

I wish u-Brian wansondo alibambe linga shoni ? baphile kude kube phakade abakubo. Then he can continue lying in the name of being clever ngezinto ezibucayi kanjena.

Finally, I say ? I?m no clown. I?m a man & not a child. I say, this intellectual midget (Brian Ngwenya) is no longer fit for further discuss & must therefore be given the silent treatment. And from henceforth, isishwapha sikaNdonga will keep his focus, keep his eye on the ball & not allow myself to be diverted from my modus vivendi in this forum. I will focus on being the angel of truth & ignore all attempts to divert my attention from my firm & incessant pursuit of the truth.

Shamase Nkwali yenkosi

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/27/08 01:14 PM

I wish u-Brian wansondo alibambe linga shoni ? baphile kude kube phakade abakubo. Then he can continue lying in the name of being clever ngezinto ezibucayi kanjena.

I am not Brian Ngwenya and i do not agree with him on this one, but i don't think he raised this serious issue as a way of ridiculing or luaghing at anyone, if he did then he needs to apologise because this is a serious issue. Noone ever asked Mugabi and his gangsters to murder their loved ones. I am sure that even Brian lost some very close relatives from the hands of the 5th brigade, so i can fathom him luaghing at anyone while he faced and still face similar predicament to those whom is alleged to ridicule.
The only confusion comes when one who lost his or her close relatives seem to downplay the evilness of perpetrators and thereby condone their dastard acts. We should condemn those who sought to kill us without reservations or being academic about it. This is one of the darkest chapter in the life course of Mthwakazi. We can differ about many things, but when it comes to the genocide, please i ask and plead with all of us to be responsible in our comments and exercise maxim restrain. Let this issue never divide us but solidify our union as a nation.
Let sanity and tranquility prevail once more.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/27/08 08:50 PM

Let me say one parting shot before I call it quits. I have the uttermost respect for Gukurahundi victims but also all the victims of Gukurahundi are challenged to have the uttermost respect for the rest of the victims of Gukurahundi. What they can not do and should never do is to engage in some reckless talk( or as my adversary would say, 'ping pong') about the efforts of other victims of Gukurahundi or enthusiastically seek to minimize M-gaxa's marginalization policy and in the process claim their unrecognised and undeserved superiority. Their delusions of grandeur over Mthwakazi's efforts to liberate herself just becoz batshaye iDubulap and are in South Africa can not go unchallenged. They should not stand on some fake pedestal and laugh at the efforts of those who are trying ukuthi bathi liberate Mthwakazi when they have suffered the same pain and agony kwaM-gaxa. They should not laugh at the efforts of the marginlised, the 'traumatised' while they have gone through the same suffering. They should not belittle the efforts of others bethi bona are a class act while the M-gaxa push marginalisation factors have landed them where they are today, South Africa.

My relatives were victims of this menace. I experienced Gukurahundi first hand when I was young in rural Matebeleland. Therefore it is indeed a pure lie that I seek to play with this issue. I am in tune with the pain and agony kaMthwakazi. I have not turned against my own and attacked them due to this pain. Why should I fight my kith and kin for their efforts? I might not agree with their tactics and their ideology but is there any need to pour scorn at their efforts and deride them day in and day out and accuse them of hailing from izwe lobubha, when I am coming from the same pot as them? Should I be allowed to project that anger at them for the sins of Mgabe and his goons stationed in Harare? What will such an endevour benefit me and the community where I come from?

I, Brian Ngwenya am not and shall never project that anger to the Mthwakazi people,my blood, my kith and kin due to my personal loss. I have not attacked Mthwakazi for her pains and her trajedy but indeed I have decided to march and soldier with her in her bid to liberate herself from her oppressors. I have not despised Mthwakazi for her suffering and for seeking to liberate herself. I am marching side by side with Mthwakazi in her pain, in her agony and in her efforts. I am proud of that and forever I shall do so. I am Mthwakazi's humble son and I am not ashamed of it. My umbilical cord is in Mthwakazi's lands. I shall never pretend otherwise. Ngeze ngithi inkaba yami iseNgilandi or in South Africa just becoz I want to soothe my inflated ego. Never. I remain a true and humble son of Mthwakazi whose inkaba is in Mthwakazi.

Now why did I bring this issue. This was a well calculated therapuetic adventure that was diployed to the territory of my self declared adversary with precision to bring the message home that they are not different from us and that their claim to this difference is just but an illusion. It was not designed to make Gukurahundi a laughing issue but to make people aware ukuthi we are in the same boat lana and to deride others sithi singcono is not the best way forward. The Americans talk of shock and awe to bring the message home to their adversaries that they are in town. This was indeed my last and final missile to bring the message home that you can cheat people some of the time but you can not cheat them all of the time. You can pretend to be uClever some of the time but that can not be all of the time. How silly it is to be exposed ukuthi wena you are in the same boat and maybe in a worse situation than the people you redicule each and everyday in this forum?

This was a calculated and deadly agenda to expose those abaClaimer ukuthi they are better than others just becoz they are in South Africa while evidence is to the contrary. This was a reminder to them about their true origins and that it is a lie on their part to pretend that they dropped like manna from heaven into this world. Peter Tosh once said in his songs, 'No matter where you come from, as long as you are black, you are an African'. I, Brian Ngwenya echo similar words today, 'No matter where you find yourself as a Mthwakazi in this world as a result of Mgots dictatorship and misrule, as long as inkaba yakho is burried in Mthwakazi lands, then you are a Mthwakazi, a Ndebele for that matter'

And finally I am happy to declare peace and to sign a non-aggression pact with anyone! Uyayizwa lonto Ndebenkulu aka N-k-o-s-i-n-a-t-h-i!

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/28/08 04:28 AM

We look at the problems that affect our country because they affect us as well. The reason why they affect us is because we have lots of relatives that face the day to day hardships that they face in that country, and to me this is a shame because i have lots of empathy for them.

It seem like most of the time instead of building ourselves and coming with constructive ideas of how to solve the problems that we face as a nation, we spend our time attacking each other and trying to prove who is great at using the key board. We are all adults, ilizwe limi ngenxa yezikhwica mfundo labodanda, abakhutheleyo lamavila. So then what is the way forward to solve these issues.

Ngayizolo nje, I heared that Chihuri has athorised the police force to shoot any people that try to misbehave during the election times. Some people feel that this move is aimed at people who support the opposition parties, lithini ngalokhu. The other thing, amabalot boxes bathi they wont be transparent like the ones in previous elections since there is a shortage of money to get transparent boxes therefore they will use the non transparent boxes that they have, is it not another way of trying to rig amaelection yena leyo. Soyi cela isivuthiwe ngiyalitshela.

Ngelesindebeleni kodwa bathi: ingungu ingakhala kakhulu isizodabuka njalo futhi baphinde bathi; okungapheliyo kuyahlola. Asiyichutheni madoda siyophela
Posted by: Mthakathi27

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/28/08 08:38 AM

mfokazi

uhlabela idiscord, kungani ungayi enewmgots.com?

Sinatha and Muntu

Liyavuthela madoda, you are damn two good and talented culprits. hayi liyigoqe hahle indaba yenu, bengizibuza ukuthi izaphela ngani, kodwa liyivale kahle kakhulu.

Re: for sure politcs is a dirty game - 02/28/08 02:04 PM

uxolo ungangiloyi mthakathi, hamba wena e newmgots.com yikho okufanele wena, nmina ngizohlala ngilapha. Hlabela lawe sibone ukuthi umumetheni ngomlomo. Angiboni kulolutho, yidwe vele.