Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
Mafikizolo
Mafikizolo
M
Bafowethu , abanye bethu ungathi asiyazi kahle into esiyifunayo . Mina ngowami umbono , Zuma is quite right by at least accusing / opposing the situation in Zim though he does not act . Zuma currently hold no seat in the South African govenment . He is just a leader of ANC as a part , Not MP or part of the cabinate , of which this make it a beat complicated for him to act or put practical pressure against the situation caused by the Zim govenment of ZANU Pf .

Unlike Thabo Mbeki , the man who holds a seat as a president of South Africa and has been appointed by SADCC to lead the intervene in talks of rectifying the situation in Zim , but he does nothing tangible , only goes around the world lying saying the Zim situation is under control mean while there is no such a nosense , and the whole world can actualy prove that. i beleive if Zuma had enough power and authority as Mbeki , we should be talking a differant longuage by now .

Vele abanye bethu ngamaKhalanga , noma nje lathi ama Ndebele sesibizwa ngalelo gama , But Zuma is quite right if he wish for us to go back home . i do not see any problem with that . In fact , I would support Zuma if he really so wish about the situation back home to be corrected so that a lot of us who are not out of our country on our own choice can go back . Those who like to be pronounced Kwerekweres / foreigners or Khalangas can remain behind on their own choice.

I really miss my home , after leaving in South Africa for 13 years now due to oppresson from the stupid Zanu .

Last edited by mhla; 04/10/08 10:16 AM.
M
Mafikizolo
Mafikizolo
M
Originally Posted by SINATHAMAHEWU
I hope umshin okuluma ngawo awula double meaning.

Kanti u-Thabo ulomfazi na? Abantwana ke?

Kumbe njalo umshin kawusebenzi!

Yes , Zanele Mbeki is the first lady of South africa , But i can not confirm as about the children because the only one boy of his i heard of was said to had gone missing somewhere in Swaziland some time ago .

M
Sakhamuzi
Sakhamuzi
M
Cha Sis Noma,Inja lyana never gets mam so called standing ovations ma efika la emzansi,but then again sokulama shona amanengi la,iziphofu and all,so you never know.Kodwa work permits or not,ma uthenga isinkwa,you are already paying tax khonapha,not to mention asebathenga ama ID awe goli,they pay every form of tax ongayicabanga,and this land reform issue is a bit of a two edged sword,the principle behind it was a bit noble,ngingazi ukuthi was it the timing or the execution,or maybe both okwakuwrong,so you find ukuthi la egoli there are one or two people who up to this day mantain ukuthi uMgabe waye right,but then thats another argument for another day

The person who risks nothing,does nothing,has nothing,is nothing....
M
Sakhamuzi
Sakhamuzi
M
Ye ulabo,i read his biography sometime ago,apparently omunye wanyamalala elwela i indipendance ye South Africa,there was a commision that was set upto locate all the people that disappeared during that period and Mbeki didnt want to seem to abuse his authority ngokuthi bamdingele owakhe.He has got another daughter with his current wife though i cant confirm ukuthi bangaki

The person who risks nothing,does nothing,has nothing,is nothing....
T
Sakhamuzi
Sakhamuzi
T
Ukuthi ngilomfazi kumbe abantwana akuhambelani lendaba esingayo. This is completely irrevevant, having a wife or children is no proof that you are a man. What matters is the grey matter.

mhl
T
Sakhamuzi
Sakhamuzi
T
The idea of the land reform was right, the excution was badly done for personal gain. Umhlaba wathathwa towards early 2000 elections when Mugabe realised that he might lose elections to MDC.Timing was good to Mugabe, because he used the land to buy votes at the time, as we speak and write the land is his main weapon dividing Zimbabweans BLack or white . He said to people go to the farms, because the land is one of the issues that led to the first armed struggle people had no choice ngoba umhlaba babewufuna. T

mhl
Ndunankulu
OP Offline
Ndunankulu
Kawusayitholanga kakuhle indaba mfethu. Isukele kwelomshina.

Okukhulumayo lokho kuqinisekile kakhulu nxa sesikuxhuma lendikimba yendaba.

Otherwise it was out of my interest ukwazi hatshi ukuthi kugelezela kwi-ndikimba yendaba.

Last edited by SINATHAMAHEWU; 04/10/08 06:21 PM.

The average man is a conformist, accepting miseries and disasters with the stoicism of a cow standing in the rain. ~Colin Wilson
N
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
N
Ehh if you READ my post again uzathola ukuthi i asked those that are in Sa what they thought about what i thought !! i never implied i knew what was happening in SA. Anyway sengiphendulile kuhle obhudi owaziyo njengawe. Tell me where exactly r u based? SA or Uk, Aussie ,Canada or USA .even Zimbabwe etc? The reason i ask is i have seen you reply to things that relate to these countrirs .Does that mean you have a grasp of of all that is happening WORLWIDE??? Stop being so angry .Its not everybody's fault you know.

Mande
S
Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
S
Originally Posted by nomandebele
Ehh if you READ my post again uzathola ukuthi i asked those that are in Sa what they thought about what i thought !! i never implied i knew what was happening in SA. Anyway sengiphendulile kuhle obhudi owaziyo njengawe. Tell me where exactly r u based? SA or Uk, Aussie ,Canada or USA .even Zimbabwe etc? The reason i ask is i have seen you reply to things that relate to these countrirs .Does that mean you have a grasp of of all that is happening WORLWIDE??? Stop being so angry .Its not everybody's fault you know.

Mina dadewethu ngisekhaya, khona kanye kontuthu ziyathunqa, uNomandebele ushaya indoda ngomphini. You are very angry my sistren, calm down, cheer up a bit, uyashoda na ngezansi kwenkaba?? ngumbuzo ungathi ngiyakutshena.Next time angingeke ngisadlala nawe, ufuthelene kakhulu, ngingazi noma wukuncindezelwa nguMgabi noma yistress sama elections?

THE RACE IS NOT FOR THE SWIFT NOR THE BATTLE FOR THE STRONG, BUT FOR THOSE WHO ENDURETH.
N
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
N
Pliz explain to me what you mean by your question- uyashota ]ngezansii kwenkaba? Maybe unga explainer ngesindebele ungenzi njengomtshifana njengoba vele usekhaya not eGoli ngiza kuzwisisa ngibe sengikuphendula .......in a civilised manner bhudi.?????????

Mande
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Jakalas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advert