Africa, to

Manage, the

Americans

abafokazi #40957 11/10/08 11:43 AM
W
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
W

Sure Yes and does he not support abortion,homosexuality and the such. You would do better by waving the banner of Jesus Christ than sell us the image of sinful humanity.

Just to point you to the cross for salvation. Obama is not the Messiah. THE WAGES OF A SINFUL LIFE IS ETERNAL DAMNATION

welly #40960 11/10/08 06:33 PM
S
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
S
Welly, unjani mtakababa? Thina sisaphila eMgungundlovu kwelomkhulu.
I'd like to remind you of the value and prescence of choice. You chose to follow your path in life because uMvelinqange gave you the gift of choice. Please remeber this important fact when next you think of hurtling at the speed of light at unfounded attacks on your brothers & sisters.
How does your God operate if not through people? If this is the case he will use people accross the board and not just uWelly, the sacred!
Before your next leap of faith please just try to gauge your role and importance on this earth.

iTshel'ncane likaNjinfaya kaMashiyak'khalwa kaNogwaja omhlengemlenze!
Skhotha #40961 11/10/08 06:38 PM
M
Nduna
Nduna
M
This same Welly once told us to support Mugabe because he was chosen by God, he said all leaders were chosen by his God, but now Obama is being sinful. How many has he killed compared to Mugabe the murderer? Maybe Welly stillneeds the services of health practitioners.

Ngingumthakathi wezigodo, umkhunkuli, angibhenyelwa nsangu mina, lizowukhomba olotshwala.
welly #40967 11/10/08 09:25 PM
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
Lithi elami ibhayibhili "Ongelasono kaphose ilitshe kuqala..", liphinde lithi singehluleli abantu. Ukuthi uObama unjani, kwaziwa yiNkosi yakhe. Thina siyathokoza ukuthi uphumelele ukuba ngumongameli weMelika, hatshi elakithi ixhegu elidala kuloMcCain elilokhu libangisana umbuso labantwana abancane. Liguga ligijima njengendwangu ngitshubaba. Yikho, Welly funda kuhle ibhayibhili lakho.

Ngiphenduka ngilele
ozithembayo #40972 11/11/08 05:27 AM
M
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
M
Originally Posted by ozithembayo
... Ukuthi uObama unjani, kwaziwa yiNkosi yakhe...
we all know ukuthi he doesn't know when life begins, he is an uninformed "green" advocate against safe nuclear energy, he believe certain pple cling to religion and guns in the face of tribulations, he supports the "attacking team" ie ngu "mandawo" hence his liberal record, he believes if u mess something(ie by going into the iraq war) you shouldn't rectify it(by supporting the iraq surge)

those who don't use their freedom to fight for their freedom will lose their freedom!!
mpumelelo101 #40974 11/11/08 06:45 AM
N
Mafikizolo
Mafikizolo
N
The job of Commander-in-chief is not for sissies, I hope he will soon reconcile what he was saying during the campaign with the realities on the ground.

Njiva #40975 11/11/08 08:33 AM
M
Sakhamuzi
Sakhamuzi
M
Welly says uObama is evil because he supports homosexuality and abortion.Welly,we should understand ukuthi to be a winning politician you should accept people the way abangakhona,homosexuals or not,phela labo balama rights,im not saying mina i personally tolerate homosexuality,infact akulanto engiyizonda njengezitabane,kodwa in the civilised world they have learned to afford them their rights.On the issue of abortion,yebo yisono ngoba yikubalala umphefumulo,kodwa i read a book called FREAKONOMICS,its an american book,and in one chapter they speak of a certain american state(i cant remember which one),where the crime rate was ridiculously high,they tried to control it by imposing stricter gunlaws,to no avail,they introduced the death penalty,still no change,then,as a last resort,they legalised abortion,and as time went on,the crime rate went down,because the number of unwanted babies,who later grow up traumatised and with a "dont give a f*&k" attitude was reduced,so maybe in a way this abortion that you call evil,isnt so bad afterall

The person who risks nothing,does nothing,has nothing,is nothing....
Skhotha #40979 11/11/08 12:46 PM
W
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
W
Originally Posted by Skhotha
Before your next leap of faith please just try to gauge your role and importance on this earth.

Point taken , Indeed my leap of faith was well calculated and yes since i stepped outside the Ivangeli sphere and domain I deserve all the heckling, so there you have it.

I do hope where I have directed the swipe will have the intended effect i seek it to have.

Besides that I am well aware that outside ivangeli section i need to tread with earnest due care. However no one ever won a war without breaking ranks once in a while a calculated one. So enjoy it while you can I heartilly conceed.

Also I wanted to point out that the contrast between Jesus Christ THE MESSIAH is that Jesus is a perfect man and leader while all other human beings though apointed by him are not perfect and they cannot save anyone just like myself. So any abuse I have to undergoe to prove the point is worth it.

There is a wave of popular worship of Obama as if he leads by birthright Just to remind people that he rule on The sovereign decree of Jesus christ just as much as Mugabe leads or indeed the new South African leader does or Hitler ever did. They are all humans created by God and have power over subjects as is given them by God. Least anyone sujests there are humans somewhere on the planet who can overpower Gods decrees.

You see unlike other humans I have no problems or complaints with whatever God descides to do anywhere. There is nowhere in my posts here I ever solicitated that people should support Mugabe or vote for him. Surely I pray God forbids I should ever be found propounding the cause of Zanu-Pf, MDC, OBAMA,BLAIR,BROWN but only in the cause of the perfect leader JESUS CHRIST.

So anyone wanting to use Zanu tactics of pasi naye just because I do not shout your cause is rubbish. Take your terror antics elsewhere I will not be silenced about fighting the cause of Jesus christ anywhere.

Finally I have no importance on earth whatsoever considering the evil I have done in my lifetime, However mark this CHRIST has preimminence and importance so I point to him not at myself, least I shall exalt myself to my demise and misery.

Cheers folks I will steer away from politics again back to ivangeli section.

welly #40987 11/12/08 05:43 AM
O
Sakhamuzi
Sakhamuzi
O
welly mfethu, from my life experiance never align yourself with one thing strongly because the day that thing you have aligned to crashes, thats the end of you. at the same time on your way up, dont override all those whom you pass because whether you like it or not, you will be in dire need of them at one point.

therefore, on your way up the life using the christian methodology set and planned by people whom we dont know and will never know and everyone calls the whites, dont forget the majority of us blacks whom some are still into culture i.e. amadlozi, you might need them some day to come.

wena dont judge people, one day you were supporting bob and today you are refuting it of which from my christian understanding you should not do. just like you are doing to obama.

otherwise if you need all the support back to the evangelist world, am with you mfowethu. usikhulekele lathi siyokhuleka our own way and abaphansi laphezulu bazokuthethelela njalo bekubusise.

uhambekahle!!!!!

am here in life to set my own milestone thru the guidance of amadlozi naboKhokho bakwethu for a better future engela kuncindezelwa.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jakalas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advert