Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
okaMabhedla #40999 11/13/08 07:08 PM
W
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
W
Originally Posted by okaMabhedla
wena dont judge people, one day you were supporting bob and today you are refuting it of which from my christian understanding you should not do. just like you are doing to obama.

Yet again you are trying to shove words into my mouth here my brother. my posts are available to you should you descide to quote me.

I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO ANY POLITICAL AFFILIATION WHATSOEVER. I AM FREE FROM THE DICTATES THAT YOU HAVE IN THIS REGARD. WHAT BOB DOES OR DOES NOT DO DOES NOT INFLUENCE MY POSITION IN LIFE. BOB IS CREATED BY GOD AND CONTINUES TO HAVE LIFE AT PRESENT BY GOD SUSTAINING HIM AND GIVING HIM EVERY SINGLE BREATH HE TAKES. GOD WILL AT SOME POINT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE TAKE HIS BREATH AWAY.

I keep emphasizing and demonstrating that it is more of an advantageous position to align oneself with the rule of Jesus Christ which is spiritual and eternal and changes not. Bob will come to an end sooner or later it is definite. personally i say let him ride his time besides it is inevitable any one conscious of reason and logic can deduce this simple fact of calculation.

Neither is it advantageous to hedge oneslife on Obama, Mandela, Brown , Tsvangirayi or even Bob. All inevitably will crumble on the frailty of humans who faill all the time. You see the blind refuse to acknowledge this fact that all past leaders have failed eventualy even Solomon and David read your Bible or your history books HUMANS FAIL MISERABLY ALL THE TIME ITS FACT AND TRUTH.

So I do not appreciate your terror tactics which are synonymous with Zanu-pf mentality of labelling others to discredit them. you are copying what bob uses to have power over others. you are being more Zanu-pf in heart than anything honest or integrity. Where i am wrong simply state it clearly quoting me right. then uzoba uyindoda. use of underhand methods of character assasination in intellectual discussions is known underhand dealings. please dont draw me into it. We all know the evil dealings of political games thats why I am not a political affiliator. However I have a right and duty to comment on the policies pursued by any political figure as they inturn rule us and society. i hope this brings my thoughts on the subject to clarity.

welly #41020 11/14/08 09:47 PM
Mafikizolo
Mafikizolo
He should really paint the White House pillars black, just to remind everyone that there's a new Sheriff in town!
Then again, the colour black has been really demonised by the western world for 500 years!

Blacklist
Black mail
Black Wednesday
Blackout
Blackeye
Black lie
Black hearted
Black propaganda
Black magic

GET THE PICTURE BAFOWETHU?
OR IS IT JUST ME?

Nqobile_Mbali #41025 11/15/08 01:36 PM
W
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
W
Originally Posted by Nqobile_Mbali
He should really paint the White House pillars black, just to remind everyone that there's a new Sheriff in town!
Then again, the colour black has been really demonised by the western world for 500 years!

Blacklist
Black mail
Black Wednesday
Blackout
Blackeye
Black lie
Black hearted
Black propaganda
Black magic

GET THE PICTURE BAFOWETHU?
OR IS IT JUST ME?

Well I like your sense of humour on the black pillars ! You Got ME! sure yes there is a new sherrif in town, quite a classic hec hec hec!!!!!!!!

Well about The West demonising the colour black I do not agree with you Sir. We need to look into these issues objectively. In our own society without western influence we have always had the colour black associated with death and misfortune. This is not a western phenomenon. We should guard against the Zanu idea that everything Western is against Africans its just not true.

All over the world in different peoples Good is associated with the colour white and evil with the colour black its a fact of contrasting issues as good and evil which are concepts not physical or concrete. Never has there ever been notions in peoples that have suggested that the race black is incapable of possessing good or righteousness on the fact of the colour of their skin. Well not all white people are good either. Yes probably the first Africans who ever saw white people may have thought that they were good because of their skin colour or the other way round but evidence has proved that ones colour does not make your good or bad its the heart thats the issue.

In our culture we do reffer to peoples hearts as either black and evil or white as in good amounst ourselves. This has nothing to do with white men as a race. I think you give too much recognition towards white people than they deserve. Beside I have never seen a truelly White cocassian they are more pale or pink in colour than anything else we can describe and definately not white in true colour. Most black people are brown in true colour so I suggest we not blinker ourselves to race lets look at the hearts of men then we shall deduce clear and true states of humans.

In the Bible it describes all men as dark not possessing light and God all light not possessing darkness. It portrays that without God there is utter darkness. At night when there is no sunshine it is dark without light and daylight is light without darkness. If you study chemistry you will learn that in the absence or light there will of neccesity be darkness. This is the contrast in all people groups of describing the contrast of what is good and bad.

So I think we should desist to categorise humans on race. Tell me would it be wrong if a white man ruled over Zimbabwe. We should avoid to inflame others to hatred of people on the basis of race or past history of people groups. We were colonised yes but we cannot advocate we turn history and rid Africa of whites and we return to living in mud huts and caves.

Nqobile_Mbali #41043 11/19/08 01:05 PM
M
Mafikizolo
Mafikizolo
M
I think you have fallen victim to western Propaganda mfetho. SOUTHERN AFRICANS are more BROWN THAN BLACK and therefore your point is illogical.
Do u consider yourself black? I don't! I know what black looks like, and I tell you, it's a far cry from my actual skin tone, even though I'm not racially mixed!
You want to see a real black person, go to SOUTHERN SUDAN!

Mlalazi5ml #41046 11/20/08 01:04 PM
W
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
W
Originally Posted by Mlalazi5ml
I think you have fallen victim to western Propaganda mfetho. SOUTHERN AFRICANS are more BROWN THAN BLACK and therefore your point is illogical.
Do u consider yourself black? I don't! I know what black looks like, and I tell you, it's a far cry from my actual skin tone, even though I'm not racially mixed!
You want to see a real black person, go to SOUTHERN SUDAN!

O Mlalazi bathi " a miss is as good as a mile!"

You have sidetracked and missed my whole point that when we say black people its nothing to do with a derogative term. Its a general statement of a group of people that have darkened pigmentation in their skin. when we say white people we mean a group of people that have no pigmentation in their skin thus exposing the blood muscle colouration under their skin.There are varient percentage components of pigmentation resulting in various groupings of people to extremes of black and white example Albinos or such. There is nothing racist good or bad in this grouping its description on pigmentation colour.

Perhaps there are individuals obssesed with hatred for their skin colour for example Michael Jackson but then thats another matter of sickness altogether. My point is it is vanity trying to paint the world white is bad black is good or vice versa!!!!!

welly #41049 11/21/08 10:29 AM
M
Nduna
Nduna
M
So I think we should desist to categorise humans on race. Tell me would it be wrong if a white man ruled over Zimbabwe. We should avoid to inflame others to hatred of people on the basis of race or past history of people groups. We were colonised yes but we cannot advocate we turn history and rid Africa of whites and we return to living in mud huts and caves.

Wena Welly you have a problem, i think ukuthi you are naturally an intelligent person, but waswela ama opportunities to nurture that intelligence, manje isikuhlanyisa. Ucabanga ukuthi umuntu omnyama akakwazi ukuzakhela izindlu ngaphandle kwezodaka?

Ngingumthakathi wezigodo, umkhunkuli, angibhenyelwa nsangu mina, lizowukhomba olotshwala.
Mthakathi27 #41050 11/21/08 12:00 PM
O
Sakhamuzi
Sakhamuzi
O
Originally Posted by Mthakathi27
Wena Welly you have a problem, i think ukuthi you are naturally an intelligent person, but waswela ama opportunities to nurture that intelligence, manje isikuhlanyisa. Ucabanga ukuthi umuntu omnyama akakwazi ukuzakhela izindlu ngaphandle kwezodaka?

mthakathi, i understand welly's problem, he is a confused chap who is in a very big dilemna needing only his loose and unpreserved uncestors to take care of him. uzojika ekhaya kwabo ngezinyawo uma sezibheda kakhulu.

i had a good friend of mine laye who started behaving like him whilst we were at college and later on went to uk and had a family and still continued with all this confusion and lack of intelligence on his part ie. making decisions. he ended up being too and extra confused to an extent okokuthi it was too much for his small head and ended up being brought back home ngezimali ze-donation.
now he is filabusi under the care of his parents. wayelandela kakhulu izintu zabanye abantu i.e. i-culuture yalabo abase bhayibhilini wakhohlwa ngezakhe i.e. isintu.

lets leave him alone, kodwa imvu yolahleko izogcina isiyibonile indlela elungileyo.

am here in life to set my own milestone thru the guidance of amadlozi naboKhokho bakwethu for a better future engela kuncindezelwa.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jakalas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advert