Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Nduna
Nduna
M
Two score and four years later there exists an organisation whose leaders believe so much in their ideals that they are not prepared to lay down their lives in order to achieve them! An independent Mthwakazi is apparently so worth living for that none of its leaders or supporters are prepared to lay down their lives in order to achieve it!!!!!What a contrast and how so sad ? is this what Mthwakazi has come to?

When i read Kirth Dube's response i could not believe what i was reading, but it vindicated my position regarding the MPC leadership. I have always said that the MPC leadership is a bunch of hopeless and helpless cowards. We have always said that the reasons for the MPC's leadership invisibility borders on cowardice and many doubted that and even accussed some of us being senselessly against the MPC. These are the people who can not distinguish between the MPC's as an organisation, which by right has to be a juristic person, independent from its members and leaders; and its leadership, to me there is a great difference between MPC as an organisation and its leaders. I stand for what the MPC as an organisation stands for, but i despise its leadership, i think they are a bunch of fools. I believe that the MPC has a noble agenda but bereft of strategies. They can't understand why many Mthwakazi people who know about them can not join the organisation. Let me help them out today, if tomorrow they come back with this visionless leadership they should not blame anyone; the sole reason why the people would not join the MPC is its leadership which operates from the shadows. The only leader we know of is Zwangendaba and i do respect him, i have called for him to take the leadership reigns, of late we have heard of Kirth Dube, i respect him as well, but who knows whether this Kirth is his actual name. We have been confused by concurrently given two different names of the so called, self-styled and self-appointed MPC president as Ndabenhle Shamase and as Edwin Mkhwananzi. Which is which? This is foolish to say the least.

Here were a people stating that the freedom that they so desired was one that they were prepared to die for! Roll on nearly thirty years later the denizens of Mpisi are brazenly telling us that bona they cherish freedom so much that they are not prepared to lay down their lives in order that they achieve their goals.

Any freedom which people are not prepared to pay the ultimate sacrifice for is not even dreaming about.

He claims that iMPC has a presence kwaMthwakazi but ultimately they are AFRAID to come out into the open on pain of being abducted by the geriatric?s evil secret police. How credible are these claims? Is the MPC so important and or significant to warrant attention from state agents?

On this one i am not sure, but i would like to believe that the presence of MPC would attract the state agents more than of any political formation in zimbabwe. Regardless of their insignificance or significance, what they stand for is the biggest threat to the government and country of zimbabwe. I am sure that the leaders of MPC knew about this and therefore were and are still prepared for the consequences. Mugabe and his "cabal" to borrow your word, would not let the MPC ideology take root unchallenged, i am sure that they would do anything to disturb and destabilise it, including abductions and a lot more. Having said that i believe that that does not have to be a reason of not coming out into the open. The MPC has been around for something like 5 years or so.

Then way back in September there was no launch in South Africa because of the so-called difficult transition there as if the launch of the MPC mattered one jot to the ordinary South African! In the same month of September we were told that the MPC was going to register as a political party in Zimbabwe. Now we are being told that the leaders/ members of the MPC dare not raise their head above the parapet kwaMgodoyi because Mugabe?s death squads are about!
Mthakathi usually call these kind of excuses masturbatory excuses, i mean the reason of not launching in SA in september. Recently i have been hearing something very disturbing, this development is indeed the mother of all smoke-screens, we have been subjected to this notion that MPC is not a political party but a political movement in isiNdebele kimi lokhu kuyafana, liqembu, inhlanganiso yezombusazwe, this excuse is given as the cause for the invisibility of the MPC, we are told that it is still consulting and it will then morphosise into a political party, i think at this stage that is when the leaders would come alive and come to the open. What we must remember is that the ANC was/is a movement, the MDC is a movement, but this does not stop them doing what political parties do, that is jostling for power.

Thus the leaders and members of PUMA, the FDU and the newly formed Zapu are relatively free to go about their business but those of the MPC must remain in hiding! The question that begs to be asked is what has the MPC achieved that elevates them over and above all these afore mentioned parties to the status of Zanu-PF enemy no 1?
The MPC has done nothing special, but i believe that they would make special targets for the gov of zimbabwe. What the MPC stands distinguishes them from the rest and that is a dangerous ground.

This is an organisation that chose for whatever reasons not to participate in the elections of March 2008.

I absolutely see no reason for the MPC to participate in any election in Zimbabwe. I think the only election that the MPC should take part in in zimbabwe is a referendum, where uMthwakazi would be given an opportunity to say whether to stay as zimbabweans or secede and form our own independent state.

The velvet divorce that there are so seemingly ever so proud of would not be worth the paper it would be printed on. Conceptually, the notion of a velvet divorce is an appealing one but practically is one that is so far removed from reality that you have to wonder about the sanity of those pushing it with the zeal that we see. On close scrutiny this concept is, if you will excuse for my French, a whole load of bollocks for reasons explained below. Firstly, iMpisi says that they will negotiate not fight their way out of Zimbabwe.

I applaud the MPC for pushing for a velvet divorce, but i asure that at the back of their minds they know the truth and they are aware that Zimbabwe or Africa in general is not politically mature enough for this kind of strategy. But on tactical level and for mobilisation purposes this concept will serve its purpose. If the MPC genuinely thinks that this strategy is the one that will bring about the independence of Mthwakazi, then i am not going to disagree with in questioning their sanity. having said that i am sure that at this time that we live in we must not be seen as war-mongers, therefore in is wise to first persue peaceful and political processes, even if you are busy planning for war, you can not publicly advertise such strategy. the MPC in one of their statement stated that they will defend UMthwakazi if attacked, how can one defend a nation if necessary preparations are not made? This tells me that they are aware of what could happen in the long run.

However, the Kirths of this world would have you believe that they have a cunning plan which akin to a magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat, they will whip out at a time, in space and a place of their own choosing! Every fool and his mother (except those of the MPC) knows that if Mthwakazi is to become free, given the prevailing circumstances, that there will be no jaw jaw without war. And if the MPC has ruled out war as an option for achieving independence then one is forced to conclude that they are bigger fools that first imagined.

As i said i think they are very aware of this.

Ngingumthakathi wezigodo, umkhunkuli, angibhenyelwa nsangu mina, lizowukhomba olotshwala.
B
Mafikizolo
Mafikizolo
B
Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini? - HE IS OUR HERO.

Last edited by Bullet_Success; 12/19/08 03:15 PM.

KUZOLUNGA
Ngqwele
Ngqwele
mthakathi take us out of misery kabob because you seem to underestimate iMPC kanti pho uthi kwenziwe njani mfowethu njengoba ugxeka ungafaki izeluleko and bro mind calling other people fools because this might come back to you ayingaxabani bafowethu ukubonisana is the best way of going forward mina ngithi maybe wena you do have abetter suggestion that might help the MPC and all the Mthwakazian people. ngeke kulunge ukuthi sithi sisazama ukuphakama sihle siqale ngokungathembani singakabhekani lesitha.

Last edited by mg_d; 12/19/08 06:07 PM.

KEZI MAPHISA MAPHANENI KULA OZONGITHOLA KHONA.
A
Mafikizolo
Mafikizolo
A
Sani bona kamthwakazi, bafethu umgabe ufuna iziqholo zase tsholotsholo,usuthi ngommbuso, manje bafethu masibambaneni, sakhe
iqembulethu.Isikhathi siyavuma,lina elise zizweni zabamhlophe elino lwazi kakhulu sebenzisani ulwazi lwenu ukuqoqa abantu, emphakathini,abantu bakamthwakazi isifo sabo yiku vilapha, novalo.Musani ukuvilapha sukumani izizwe zinibone.Asihlanganeni
ngendawo ngendawo, masi tshele bonke abanku ngomkhosi, masi fundise abangana lwazi, masi mbale kuzonke izizwe siqoqe bonke abafethu bazi nge simo sethu kabazi.Ngine themba sizo hlaba umkhosi besize bonke abantu bakithi ngendawo ngedawo, amatshona ahlabile umkhosi, nathi masi hlabe owethu ukhosi, asakhethi indawo zethu, eNkayi-eLupane-Tsholotsho-Matobo

Sakhamuzi
Sakhamuzi
MPC?s COMMENTS ON ?JAZELINDIZAYO?S CONTRIBUTION

MPC welcomes the contribution made by ?Jazelindizayo?, a contributor to the Inkundla forum regarding MPC and Mr Dabengwa. We welcome the debate that ?Jazelindizayo?s? contribution has generated. In MPC we are the first to encourage and defend free debate. We are grateful to ?Jazelindizayo? for the publicity he has given MPC in this instance.

We must however go further and say, as MPC, we think ?Jazelindizayo?s contribution is more significant for what it does not state and is decidedly silent on. Unfortunately, we think most of the responses to ?Jazelindizayo?, whether in support of MPC or Mr Dabengwa or criticising either or both, and whether well-intended or not, have missed the point. We think the contributions need to go below the surface.

MPC will do that.

The unravelling political situation in Zimbabwe is a serious headache to the system in Harare, all the more so now when Mr Dabengwa is ?formally? outside it. The system?s distrust of Mr Dabengwa is public knowledge. The political ramifications of Mr Dabengwa?s formal departure from Zanu-PF, in the context of groups such as MPC, is of serious concern to the system, bar all pretensions to the contrary. The system has to act, and it is. We believe ?Jazelindizayo?s contribution cannot escape this suspicion when it seeks to pit two formations that are trying to dismantle the system of political oppression in Zimbabwe. Criticism is one thing but pitting people against each other is quite another. We see the shadowy hands of an agent provocateur.

If ?Jazelindizayo?s? contribution was ?innocent? then it displays reckless judgment.

When MPC took issue with Mr Dabengwa over his involvement with Mavambo/Kusile, it was purely for reasons of principle, namely; that his involvement then, and in the manner it was done, was a perpetuation of Zanu-PF?s policy of politically dominating uMthwakazi, in yet another political formation. We already see it in Zanu-PF itself, MDC-T and MDC-M. We were concerned things would end up the way they have, with Mr Dabengwa and all Mthwakazians previously involved in that project, leaving. We were concerned about the political implications of all that on all Mthwakazians previously engaged in that project.

It is as if we were prophetic.

Mr Dabengwa is out of Zanu-PF and out of Mavambo/ Kusile. He is, as is widely reported, now leading the revived ZAPU. From MPC?s point of view, with his departure from Zanu-PF and Mavambo/Kusile, Mr Dabengwa has now corrected that point of principle, whether his position conflicts with or is in agreement with MPC.

Our point is and will remain that any Zimbabwean of whatever colour, creed or background can and must be free to contest for political office or senior leadership of a party without first checking that they meet the tribal criteria to lead set in motion by Zanu-PF, namely; whether they are Shona, again, something we continue to see in Zanu-PF, in both formations of the MDC, the now defunct Mavambo/Kusile and a whole litany of civic and other organizations in Zimbabwe. We are sure Mr Dabengwa would agree with MPC on the need to discard that mischievous idea and that the only way to stop it is to stop it. We think this time Mr Dabengwa has. In that, we don?t see Mr Dabengwa; we see ZAPU standing up for principle.

But MPC is not here to discuss a personality. We make this statement conscious of the fact that we are mentioning Mr Dabengwa by name and that we have not given him prior notice of that. It is not our intention but it is unavoidable. For that, we offer our apology to him. But we think the political principle we are standing up for here is something Mr Dabengwa will feel we need to respond to immediately and that he will excuse our indiscretion on this occasion. We also mention Mr Dabengwa by name only on the full understanding that he will be free, should he choose to do so, to name any of MPC?s officers by name.

At the risk of patronising him, we are sure that Mr Dabengwa is bigger than this mischievous project. He will perhaps know as we do, that this project is directed at Mthwakazi, not at him personally or MPC as a movement or personalities in it.

Back to the unexpressed purpose of Jazelindizayo?s contribution, it is clear that the choice of Mr Dabengwa is deliberate. Mr Dabengwa is an emotive issue in Mthwakazi. We think ?Jazelindizayo?s? contribution is a pre-emptive strike to try and drive a wedge, politically, between MPC and ZAPU ahead of time. We also think it is a distraction. While we slog it out, as our contributors are already doing, we have all lost focus and are throwing toys at each other like children while the serious business of political sabotage goes on right underneath our noses. We think all Mthwakazians must relent and let this mischief die the sure natural death it will.

The apparent admiration of Mr Dabengwa and the denigration of MPC is just the surface. The real significance of ?Jazelindizayo?s? contribution is below that surface. The ?civil war? that this latest swipe at Mthwakazi is trying to ignite is a damp squib. Mthwakazi, there you have it!

We warn: there will be many such spanners thrown into the works from time to time, as they have in the past, whether to test us, provoke us or profile us. We can only hope that all Mthwakazians will remain and continue to see through al these. MPC continues to. We will continue to identify these attempts at political sabotage, whatever guise they might come in.

What we know now and don?t fumble is that, through MPC and other groups and individuals less public than MPC and Mr Dabengwa or ZAPU, uMthwakazi is on the march.

And there is no stopping us.

From the Communications Department

Last edited by Kirth_Dube; 12/19/08 09:19 PM.

Too bad that all the people who really know how to run the country are busy driving taxi cabs and cutting hair.(George Burns)

M
Nduna
Nduna
M
Originally Posted by mg_d
mthakathi take us out of misery kabob because you seem to underestimate iMPC kanti pho uthi kwenziwe njani mfowethu njengoba ugxeka ungafaki izeluleko and bro mind calling other people fools because this might come back to you ayingaxabani bafowethu ukubonisana is the best way of going forward mina ngithi maybe wena you do have abetter suggestion that might help the MPC and all the Mthwakazian people. ngeke kulunge ukuthi sithi sisazama ukuphakama sihle siqale ngokungathembani singakabhekani lesitha.

mg_d
Mfowethu ngithanda ukubonga isaluleko sakho, kubi ukuthethisa abnaye abantu, ikakhulu uma uthethisa ngokweyisa njalo unganiki eyakho imibono engaba lusizo. Kodwa uma ungabuyela njalo lapho engibhale khona uzathola ukuthi nginikile imibono yami. Ngiyazi ukuthi ungabe ungavumelani layo, kodwa mina yimibono engicabanga ukuthi ingasiza iMPC loMthwakazi nje jikelele. Ithi ngiwuphinde umbono wami engicabanga ukuthi uqakathekile. Nanku, mina ngicabanga ukuthi iMPC ingaphumelela uma ingazama ukuthi abakhokheli bengasebenzeli emakhoneni, bengabi ngamalwecatsha.
Mfowethu kudala ngiyilandela iMPC, ngicabanga ukuthi yinhlanganiso engasikhulula. IMPC ngiyawuthanda umbono wabo wokukhulula uMthwakazi ebugqilini bezimbabwe. Yikho ngithanda wazi ukuthi bengithembele kuyo, kodwa isingidanise kaningi kakhulu. Kodwa abadala bathi akulahlwa mbeleko ngokufelwa, njalo awungeke ucithe usane lamazi.

Ngingumthakathi wezigodo, umkhunkuli, angibhenyelwa nsangu mina, lizowukhomba olotshwala.
M
Nduna
Nduna
M
Kuwe Mfoka Dube
Ngiyakuzwa nsizwa yakithi, kodwa ngilesicelo esisodwa. UJazi is not my friend njalo ngicabanga ukuthi mina laye sibona ngokwehlukene ngokwezombusazwe, kodwa sekwafika isikhathi sokuthi ngimhloniphe. Ungumuntu ebengihlala ngimthethisa izikhathi ezinengi kodwa kukhona okuhle ngaye lubaba, uyifunde uvule ingqondo imibhalo yakhe. Yikho wena njengomuntu omele ibanda lezombusazwe akumelanga ubhale ungananzelelanga, kubi ukuthi uhlawumbisele ngokuthi engabe esebenzela isitha, lokhu kusuka kululaze imibhalo yakho kanti njalo kuthelela ibandla lakho lezepolitiki amabhadi. Yekela abantu bamthethise lapha eNKundleni bamtshele ubuCIO loma ubuTshona, uma lae utshiseka ngokumtshela lokho, ngena ngelinye igama eNkundleni umtshele zigcwale. We expect maturity and high standards from you guys. We will always hold you to account. From the look of it, you are an intelligent man, who got carried away because of emotions.

J
Nduna
OP Offline
Nduna
J
Mthakathi27 - Let me explain further on why I say the MPC needs to particpate kuma elections. They need to particpate purely on the grounds of legitimacy and most impotantly to acquire a mandate from uMthwakazi. It cannot be taken fait accompli that the views that they hold are those of the majority of Mthwakazi. Thus they need to stand on the very platform that they have been promoting here in cyberspace khona kanye kwaMgodoyi so that when the Kirths of this world tour the swradios of this world they can do so without the accusations of being an organisation that has arrogated the will of the people of Mthwakazi being levelled.

Mr Dube
With respect to my post that you refer to as a swipe I only have this to say- call it a swipe, indeed calll it whatever tickles your fancy but for goodness 's sake do not mistake it as an attack on Mthwakazi. If the post is to be described in terms of an attack then it is an attack on iMpisi. It is an attack on all self aggrandising and self regarding organisations that are long on empty and meaningless rhetoric but short and woeful inadequate on delivery.It is an attack on all those that delight in their self importance. It is an attack on those the promise heaven on earth but have no clue on delivering this heaven. Impisi is not Mthwakazi and Mthwakazi is not iMpisi!

Your insults whether intentional or otherwise namely that I am agent provocateur will not be dignfied with substantive response but rather will be dismissed with the contempt that they so deserve. It is ironic that you start of your response by saying that you welcome free speech and debate but then in the very next breath seek to dismiss the legitimate issues that I have raised with what tantamounts to a Zanu-esque response to those views that differ from yours. This is a tactic that is as old as Zanu indeed some would be tempted to say as time itself but its intended effect is to allow you to dismiss contrary views with something that approaches impunity!

The second accussation namely that the post sought to drive a wedge between Zapu and the iMpisi is at best surprising and at worst confusing. It is on these boards that you have been at pains to stress that iMpisi and Zapu are like oil and water - they do not mix. Indeed in this very thread this is what you wrote:

Back to the subject topic Lamhlanje uDabengwa useyini?izolo ubenguDabengwa esebenza engaphansi kukaMasuku oyilo leliya qhawe elabulawa ngumgabe. UDabengwa ulokhu enguyena lowo owathi emva kokukhululwa ngumgabe entolongweni emvakokuba iZAPU yenze isivumelwano leZANU PF waba lilunga eliphezulu laleloBandla. Ulokhu enguye owasithembisa ngeMatebeleland Zambezi water project lalamhlanje intombi sezaze zabayizalukazi zilindile. UmfokaDabengwa ulokhu eyilo leliyaqhawe likaMthwakazi elingazangelenze lutho ukusiza amabhizimisi akobulawayo etshintshelwa eHalale. UDabengwa ulokhu enguye lowa owadliwa kumavoti enkulumane emele iZANU. Lamhlanje uDabengwa esimaziyo uhlangane labanye bavuselela iZAPU, IPUZA iparty kaMthwakazi esazalwa siyilandela singayehlukanisi lakancane ukuyithanda leHighlanders bosso tshilamoyo. iZAPU kasiyo kaDabengwa ngekaMthwakazi njalo uwonke wonke kaMthwakazi ulelungelo lokuyilandela ngoba yona ivele ingeyakithi.

iMPC kayikaze ibambane lebandla lezitha iZANU, kanye labakhokheli bayo kabakaze babelezikhundla kuZANU PF. Amalunga weMPC kawakaze lelilodwa bathembise uMthwakazi ukuba bafuna ukubusa iZimbabwe. iMPC yona ifuna uzibuse kaMthwakazi lokuthi iZimbabwe izimele yodwa.UMthwakazi People's Convention uthi wonke amabandla,amaqembu,inhlanganiso labantu bakaMthwakazi abafuna ukuzibusa baqoqane ngaphansi kogatsha olulodwa bakhulule uMthwakazi. An individual is not important to MPC than the collective effort of our people. iZapu njengamanye amaqembu yasithembisa ukuba iyazijabulela incwadi zethu ikakhulu iVELVET DIVORCE doc. Njengamanje iMPC iyaqhubeka ngomsebenzi omnkhulu wokuqoqa wonke uMthwakazi ukuze sifeze lowomsebenzi.

The historical Zapu pre the 1987 Unity accord was not an exclusive club solely for abantu bakwaMthwakazi. Amongst other evidence for this, the fact that Zapu is only one of two parties that had eighty candidates at the general elections in 1980 and 1985 bears witness to the notion of a Zapu that, to use your words, wants to rule Zimbabwe. I stand corrected but the revived Zapu appears to be the that same creature that will have structures all over Zimbabwe. Indeed on their website they have their slogan in all three official languages of Zimbabwe including one that is seemingly anathema to your organisation. Be that as it may what is clear is that (in so far as I know) is Zapu is not actively seeking the much vaunted velvet divorce from Zimbabwe whereas you are. Thus your aims and intentions are at cross purposes with those of Zapu. What is clear is from this and the excerpt of your post above is that there exists ideological differences between yourselves (as iMpisi) and Zapu. In light of these ideoligical differences and the points that you stress above it is evident that a chasm already exists between iMpisi and Zapu. However by some twist of logic known only to you you see it fitting to hurl accusations of seeking to drive a wedge between Zapu and iMpisi! The accusations when seen in the cold light of day, sound hollow and smack of desperation.

On the issue of strategy, the post that you so keen to dismiss raises fundamental and important questions. I will repeat those questions in the hope that you will take time from your busy schedule of innovation, innovation and innovation and address the questions root and branch in order that no one is left with no illusions.

a) Is it correct to state that iMpisi's stated strategy of deliveing independece for Mthwakazi is via a negotiated settlement?

b) Negotiations can take place under one of two scenarios. The first being the existence of a democratic dispensation in Zimbabwe. What if any are the measures is the iMpisi taking to ensure that that this democratic dispensation becomes a reality? The truth of the matter is that the iMpisi can not afford to continue to "rope" itself to the sidelines in the political landscape yakwaMgodoyi and expect to be taken seriously as an organisation that seeks redress via a negotiated settlement. Thus far the mantra and the impression that you have given is that the politics of Zimbabwe is somehow beneath you and that you are a cut above everyone else who is seemingly trying to bring about a dispensation that you so need in order to effect your dreams. The harsh truth is that in the absence of democracy there will be no negotiations and questions then becomes to repeat it, What is iMpisi undertaking to ensure that the wheels of democracy are not stalled? Let it be clear that the deliverance of a democratic dispensation is not being laid at the feet of the iMpisi but at the door of all organisations that cherish the ideal of democracy. Is the iMpisi willing to be part and parcel of those organisations?

c) In the absence of a democractic dispensation it remains that the government of the day in Zimbabwe will then have to be forced kicking and screaming to the table of negotiations. I have already said that for negotiations to take place you will need to have either a stick and or a carrot. Does iMpisi have in its possession either one or indeed both of these?

d) I have already stated that the only other option to achieve independence is via a civil war. You were extremely hasty in dismissing that as a damp squib. Are you therefore ruling out this option out? If this is not an option, and you will not participate in the politics yakwaMgodoyi (to bring about a democratic dispensation), you have no carrot or stick (to kick start negotiations) how then will you bring about an independent Mtwakazi?

As stated earlier on I trust that you will respond to these questions without the need to resort to chameleon philosophies and ninja tactics. Not only does it not shed light but it does you as an organisation no good when you are seen to be unable to address simple questions from simple people with simple answers.Bear in mind that the old adage that not everyone that sh*ts you is your enemy may very well apply.

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong

Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

A mind is only useful if it is open
M
Nduna
Nduna
M
Mthakathi27 - Let me explain further on why I say the MPC needs to particpate kuma elections. They need to particpate purely on the grounds of legitimacy and most impotantly to acquire a mandate from uMthwakazi. It cannot be taken fait accompli that the views that they hold are those of the majority of Mthwakazi. Thus they need to stand on the very platform that they have been promoting here in cyberspace khona kanye kwaMgodoyi so that when the Kirths of this world tour the swradios of this world they can do so without the accusations of being an organisation that has arrogated the will of the people of Mthwakazi being levelled.
Your reasoning is sound and might be naive on this one, but could you please furnish me with evidence of any Liberation movement like the MPC in the African context that has participated in such elections to gain legitimacy and mandate from their people. I am sure that these two could be gained without participating in elections of this nature. Participating in such elections i think will send a bad message to the effect that the MPC still desires for uMthwakazi to be part and parcel of the Zimbabwean edifice. MPC is not just an ordinary political movement, but it is a liberation movement which fights for secession. In Zimbabwe i don't think that it matters what form or means of attaining such an end, it would be labelled a treason. Even if you label it as a "velvet divorce" ; peaceful political process or a violent armed struggle, to the government of Zimbabwe it would make no difference. Do you remember that Mkhwananzi of ZAPU fame was charged for treason for calling for an independent state of Mthwakazi?
Now what remains is to explain how MPC could gain legitimacy and mandate from uMthwakazi; this is how:
1) It has to have a presence in Mthwakazi (members and structures)
2) It has to have a visible leadership, particularly the president.
3) It has to engage the government of Zimbabwe without fear on behalf of uMthwakazi.
4) It has to seek for the involvement of the majority of uMthwakazi (membership will signify that people are happy for what MPC stand for)
5) It has to continue mobilising, fighting for uMthwakazi and campaigning on behalf of uMthwakazi in different forums.

Sakhamuzi
Sakhamuzi
Bakithi uDabengwa is a man elamasende. If he persists evuselela i-PF Zapu ngobukhulu ubuciko langamandla, then i-political space yakithi will be PF-Zapu's. Those who want to govern their people have to earn that mandate from their people. They earn it by taking that agenda to their people libalele lasebukhweni bezinja. The people then either buy it or reject it through the ballot box. Anything else that becomes invisible for too long looses the momentum for political space and becomes a mere political fraud which is easily noticed by those who are meant to follow it. It becomes like cow dung that attracts flies. What happens afterwards is the endless idea of trying to fight the flies away instead of focusing on the real agenda of a movement. All is lost and people get defensive unecessarily. The other problem is people getting obsessional about being the political royality of Matebeleland. This kind of behaviour leads people away from focusing on their agenda and spend endless time attacking personalities of Mthwakazi who have a different approach to them. This strategy is retrogressive and unhelpful in pushing the agenda of a serious organisation. Dabengwa has not attacked anyone. He is taking the agenda of PF Zapu to the people of Matebeleland without any attack on anyone except Mugabe and his henchman. This is what others should do. Let this be no competition but an acknowledgement of different strategies of the mentioned parties or the said political movements.

KANTI KWENZANI LOKHU KUTHI GWABI GWABI NGEMIKENKE YAKHO!
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Jakalas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advert