Ad
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
[quote=mpumelelo101]...we should be ashamed that our great old timers(o DABENGWA) are coming to our rescue after giving us(mthwakazian youths) 21 years to mature and get educated(1987-2008)!!..../quote]
I'm trying to figure out ukuthi unga utshoni lapha, ungeqile. Are yu saying the period 1987 to 2008 has offered better education, if so how?
Or you are saying them joining and remaining in ZANU offered space for better education?
Ngicela ungihlomulele!!!

>>Aspire to Inspire before you Expire<<
S
Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
S
Originally Posted by Muntongenakudla
The alleged Mthwakazian secessionist agenda belongs to & is solely limited to 3 masked characters that go by the handles of Kirth, Zwangendaba & Ndabembi Ntshamathe.

Point of correction, the gentleman in question is called Ndabenhle Shamase not Ndabembi Ntshamathe.

[quote]These 3 guys suddenly, unilaterally & secretly designed an emblem, derived a name (UMR), formulated a secessionist agenda & imposed it on Mthwakazi as a panacea to all her political ills.

Your accusations are hollow and devoid of objectivity and reality. This is the acceptable way of founding any organisation, be it political, social or whatever. Theory is theory and it will remain as such. Lets face reality all political organisation approach politics from top-down. They then mask this by involving people on rubber stamping their already formulated processes and policies. The bottom up can not work in reality, because an organisation needs leaders who will give it a strategic direction, they need to have a road map or a framework for people or the masses to work from.

They never sought a mandate kubantu they purport to speak for. They didn't even care to show face emphakathini. Effectively, they represent only themselves & their tribal, criminal, backward-looking & navel-gazing agenda.

I might agree with you on one thing here ukuthi the MPC has not yet sought mandate from the people it purports work for, but i am sure that this is in the pipeline, for there is no other way around it. I would like to vehemently disagree with on that MPC promotes tribal agenda, the MPC represents a nation not a tribe. The nation it represents consists of different ethnic groups and races. MPC is a purely non-racial and non-tribal organisation. MPC is an organisation which values diversity, freedom and multiplicity of opinions, cultures, etc. I would also like to violently disagree with you the notion that what the MPC stand for is criminal, tell me Mr Ntshamathe what's criminal in self-determination?, the reason that the government of Robert Mugabe might perceive it as such that does not translate it into criminal. No, no this agenda is a serious agenda, there is no single or an iota of navel-gazing in it.

Dabengwa can't mix with this pack coz he's batting on a different wicket. He is pushing a practical, legal, heterogeneous (nationalistic), consultative (hence the elective congress) & forward-looking agenda. Buka o-Dr Nziramasanga no Prof Magida are walking side by side be pusher umzabalazo.

To you anything with Shona in it, translayes to nationalistic agenda. Can't you see that you have been brainwashed. There is nothing special about their agenda.

Last edited by Sibambamahawu; 12/23/08 01:10 PM.

THE RACE IS NOT FOR THE SWIFT NOR THE BATTLE FOR THE STRONG, BUT FOR THOSE WHO ENDURETH.
M
Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
M
Sibambimidlelo, top-down political formations only succeed in the deluded minds of the Mzekezeke copycat self appointed pseudo leaders ze dead Mpisi. Even that geriatric goon, M-g-o-d-o-y-i himself pointed to the folly of leyo way when he likened Makoni's Mavambo-Kusile fiasco to umqwayizi oma ekhoneni ebiza amadoda adlula ngendlela to come feast on her stinking ngquza! Mthaka, ayi dumi kanje ma izo suka! Like l said earlier on, only a foolish maiden would accept i-proposal ye sesheli esi gqoke i-mask. This MPC is a criminal, illegal, tribalist, bandit cabal whose inspiration derives from discriminatory politics zoM-g-o-d-o-y-i. That they choose the comfort of the anonymity of their masks is living proof of their full knowledge of the folly of their ways & the potentially grave consequences thereof. They are fugitives from justice, rebels with no cause & it'd serve the democratic world a lot of good to turn them in, babingelele umahluleli, alongside their inspiration, uM-g-o-t-s, the architect of discriminatory politics.

uShamase wangempela!
Umqwashisi - impohlo engenankinga!
Igcokama likaNdonga.
Isishwapha sikaSomkhele.
Yangcol' into ngayintshinga - bayicosha abafokazana!
Futheka mnyekefuli.
Ngiwuphula ngamabomu umoya wakho - yilento ekubulalayo!
D
Sikhulu
Sikhulu
D
Gasela mfowethu kunjani la ukhona nahlanje. mina ngisaphila. happy xmas ne new yela kuwe nabakwenu. uMthwakazi qho uyezwakala noma singaboni ngokufana. uyezwakala nsizwa. siyakuvuma lokho okushoyo. sithemba nabo abaphathi bayo iMPC bazwile lokho okushoyo. akuhlanganwe.izinhlangano zethu mazingalwisani kodwa zibambane.

kodwa kukhona ojazi nabomuntongenakudla abavele behlose ukugoloza beyise. mina uma ngingajoyina inhlangano abantu abanje ngingathi abaliwe. bathule ngoba asibadingi. very quick to find fault but never have a valid sujestion. crap. crap. we dont even understand their stand point.

as for abantu abafana nawe gazilami buzani ningadeli. siyabonga.

Ngqwele
Ngqwele
l think every political party is for the people not for the leaders thina siza khala baze bazwe laba abaphetheyo asibambaneni Mthwakazi siyiphakamise iMPC ngeyethu sometimes ilizwi libuhlungu ukwedlula isibhakera so okirth and company bazo phumela egcekeni ngayo lemibhalo le masibambe singadeli.

KEZI MAPHISA MAPHANENI KULA OZONGITHOLA KHONA.
Sakhamuzi
Sakhamuzi
Mthwakazi,

Ngikengihleke ngalelithuba.

Njengoba the likes of Mpumelelo101,Jazelindizayo, muntongelakudla and others of sort, are basking in delight at throwing whatever insults they so wish to throw kumaMPC officials,sebesibiza Mzekezeke.Who are the Sgonondo's then uma kuthiwa thina singo Mzekezeke????

Back to politics.
Njengoba abanye lisala lokho esilitshelakhona. Ngesihle ngicela lizibalele ngawenu amehlo lokhu engikuqoqe ngikuthola kuphephandaba leHerald kukhutshwe nguye uMgabe.

Ngiyabonga Mthwakazi.

Full story is found in the ZANU PF mouthpiece the Herald.
Link: http://www.herald.co.zw/inside.aspx?sectid=1761&cat=1

"I was reading recent utterances by Condoleezza Rice (US Secretary of State) that African leaders are not prepared to topple President Mugabe and bring about regime change.

"She condemned this inability on the part of African leaders. How could African leaders ever topple Robert Mugabe, organise an army to come? It is not easy. I do not know of any African country that is brave enough to do that."

President Mugabe took a swipe at Botswana for being a mouthpiece for the British and the Americans.

Africans, he said, were rational enough to know that epidemics do occur regardless of whether one is black or white.

He warned delegates to be wary of the enemy who was devising new ways of destroying Zanu-PF from within and urged members to be on high alert.

The President said there has been a build- up of incidents of a military nature perpetrated against the people and country.

"Now we notice there is change . . . that change is that the enemy forces should now concentrate on personalities in Zanu-PF. Let?s take care. You are the leaders of the party," President Mugabe said urging party members to guard against "supping and dining" with the enemy.

"Tikadaro chete tapera. Nyaya iyoyi yekucherana ngaipere," he said to applause from delegates.

Most of the Central Committee members shouted "No" when the President asked whether all the members were clean.

He expressed dismay at the skirmishes that characterised Harare provincial elections warning some party members to desist from being too ambitions, backbiting, tribalist and regionalist.

"You might have an ambition but let not your ambition be misguided. We do not want it. Let us avoid it. I hope we can correct that kind of trend, which is developing.

"Varipo vangataura kuti isu tinoda zvechidunhu, nyika yakarwirwa by all tribes. We are Zimbabweans first and foremost. Yes, we keep our cultures, but we should not allow that to divide us . . . As one people we can move forward together faster than a divided people.

"Zvimaparty zvingamuka kana zvikadini zvazvo but as long as they are not based on unity and have no history as that of our party, the political wealth that our party has, they can never last," he said.

He denounced the use of the youths in fighting against each other while the enemy was plotting day and night to win over the party members in a bid to decimate the party.

"Setting one group against the other . . . Zvava zveboxing? The enemy is planning day and night ways and means of winning our people and therefore reduce our membership . . . Let?s have a counter to that," he said.

"Yes, they will back you to do the foolish business of fighting your people but we are watchful. We are saying that cannot continue."

Last edited by Kirth_Dube; 12/23/08 08:52 PM.

Too bad that all the people who really know how to run the country are busy driving taxi cabs and cutting hair.(George Burns)

Ngqwele
Ngqwele
Awu kaMthembo

Akusithengisele iMPC wena kuphela. Ma ku qhutshwa utho kulezinhlobonhlobo zabantu kunye labo Enos Nkala imbala. Ivision yakho ithini? Which is more productive: spending time and energy fire fighting la kwa cyberspace or burning the fire of inkululeko where it matters?

There is no Darkness but Ignorance! Siku Information Age Mthwakazi.
J
Nduna
OP Offline
Nduna
J
Mr Kirth Dube
It is unfortunate that you have seen it fitting yet again to hurl more unsubstantiaed allegations about me. Kuphi lapho where I have insulted you in this thread? I dare you to come up with one insult lapho engithethise khona? In my last post I asked you to respond to issues raised therein without resorting to chameleon philosophy and ninja tactics. It would appear that my request has fallen on deaf ears for not only do you employ chameleon philosohies and ninja tactics but you add snake techniques to your repertoire.To borrow more words from the People's Poet who says - "when solutions are gone trickes cannot become solutions and substitutes! When solutions are gone the hopeless and helpless fabricate propaganda too blatant to swallow."
I again I ask and hope that you will take tthe time to respond (without resorting to fabriaction and nullification) - you must be an extremely busy man what with having to innovate, innnovate, innovate and innovate as well as trawling the internet to come up with amaquotations eNja. This time I will be brief and to the point:-

Does the MPC have the carrot/stick with which to bring iNja or whoever will follow to the table of negotiations?
If not, is war an option in this so called struggle?
If war is an option then why are you peddling your so called velvet divorce with what is approaching religious zeal?

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong

Stupid is forever, ignorance can be fixed.

A mind is only useful if it is open
Sakhamuzi
Sakhamuzi
Jazi,
Mnumzane forgive me for including your pseudo name on the list mentioned above. Liphutha elenzekile, where the sentence could have read 'critisisms' and 'insults' it read 'insults' only.I hope you will genuinly accept my apology.

On the issues you raise in the response above, How about if I could furnish you with the details through email if you can forward yours to me.
These are my email addresses: director.communications@mthwakazionline.com or kirthdube@rocketmail.com.

I invite you to respond positively at my request Sir.

Too bad that all the people who really know how to run the country are busy driving taxi cabs and cutting hair.(George Burns)

Ngqwele
Ngqwele
Kuwe Baba Kirth Dube.

Details!

How nice? Why not publish them lapha e Nkundleni kayi one?

What does it take to acquire such a document? Lathi siyazifuna izidetails.

There is no Darkness but Ignorance! Siku Information Age Mthwakazi.
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Jakalas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advert