Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29
N
nqojah Offline OP
Sakhamuzi
OP Offline
Sakhamuzi
N
Sinatha
l think you are fasttracking the events by a way that you have taken me an extra mile by anxiously wanting to know about the other aspect of THIRD WAY which are not already underway, they are still in the processing chamber, lt could be a fool of me to start delibarating on issues which are still underpipeline. l am very sorry to say so becuase l stick to rules and norms of democracy. lts nonsensically for me to start saying things the mass have not tabled.All l wanted us as forumites was to delibarate on the first phase of the force and l promise you much is yet to be expounded.

Mind you l am not a sycophant of the third force but part of the populace yet expecting something good for once the bread basket of Sourthen Africa, and currently left or right l don not have confidence of seeing that image Zimbabwe once attained(bread basket of Southern Africa)

l know you may find wanting to know much, but kancane mina lawe becuase it is revolution yet to be completed by either me or you , mdc or ZPF, but Third way is still part of me and you.Donot miscoceptualise this, be calculative , you know l did not give you full details of what you were expecting in terms of Third way as i see and percive its survival ,but very calculative because ngingapheka imboza

All l wanted us as Mthwakazi to debate about is the practicality of movement basing on what Khanda proffered in the Newzimbabwe .com

Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
Cde Nqola,

Please do not attempt to squire a circle and let us debate issues as they are. I have not in any way equated the 'Third Way' to Mthwakazi. I have asked what the 'Third Way' has in store for Mthwakazi. That question stood yesterday and that Question still stands today. Unfortunately you have been evasive in answering this question and that is disturbing and it does undermine your political enthusiasm of this concept which you seem still grasping to understand what it is all about. I believe that in any political issue that we rally behind for or ask others to rally behind for, we should establish first and foremost how it is going to help or represent/serve Mthwakazi's interests. It is/ will be politically naive and suicidal of us to sart romping with a political idea that we are ignorant about and can not explain to all and sundry as to how it will help solve our problems as Mthwakazi first.

I am happy at least that you have bolted out of that hole of yours and waphuma egcekeni njengoDilayiva weThilikitha wabika ebandleni that you are certianly not on the ground like the rest of us and illustrated that your criticism of those whom you call 'cyber space politicians' is ill-conceived, misplaced and hypocritical. It would appear you were happy at pointing and wagging a finger at others denouncing their ideas on the basis of them being 'cyberspace politicians', while forgetting that three fingers (possibly of the Third Way) were pointing at you. What an exercise in frivolity as you have openly accepted that you are not on the ground. Now my task of bringing you down from that pedestal you had apportioned yourself as a so called non-cyberspace politician is accomplished. Now let us debate issues at the same wavelength and not from this illusionary on the ground politics that you unwittingly and indirectly claimed in your contributions.

Isicelo sami still stands baba sengcazelo yeThird Way and how this Third Way is going to benefit Mthwakazi! I will appreciate it very much if you make a comprehensive response to this question.

Nanso-ke indaba cde Nqola!

S
Nduna
Nduna
S
Bafowethu,

While I may not qualified adequately to enlighten forumnists on the gist of the Third Way I hasten to point out that as long as there is a yawning gap in the political landscape those capable of initiating new ideas/parties will go foward.The arguments here may require an explanation that suites individuals in the comfort of their chairs but alas as it has always been pointed out there is no rooom for that in politics, you either chose to support/or influence from within a set of ideas already in existence 'COIN YOURS UP'.All this mavel of doubt about the third way and suggestions to the contrary are a mere waste of time especially if you nothing to the contrary.

I followed Professor Moyo's engagements in the New ZIm live discussion and realised that clearly he is a nationalist who sees Zimbabwe's sovereignty as the umbrella of all political infusion.Whether this is right or not, this is however his views.People came up with all sorts of loaded,personal,and other types of questions and in response the Professor stuck to his guns and limited his answers to concept that are all inclusive.The 3rd way for me will appeal to those who are neither MDC nor Zanu and they are many.

Kungani engacelwa lapha enkundleni for more discussions?I personally was very enlightened and happy to see that kind of a forum being conducted in the manner it was.

Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
Mahlabezulu izolo lokhu abanye bethu bebeqinise imidlambula bekuwa ngeZanu PF lo Jonathan Moyo bethi uzoba nguMongameli waleliya lizwe. Lahlatshelwa leli vangeli sazimvu ezikhalela abantwabazo emadlelweni aluhlaza wezwa ubu mee! mee! ngapha langapha esigungwini lesi. Sonke siyakwazi ukuthi ukukhala lokhu kwakuyifunisela into eyayingeke yenzeka. Okunengi ngale indaba sekuyimbali kumbe inganekwana nje.

Lamuhla sekuyingoma levangeli leThird Way loJonathan Moyo. Sebeqalile futhi abalandeli bakaJonathan ukukuwa ngento engeke yasinceda ngalutho njalo. Ngayo le iThird Way uJonathan uzibona engumuntu ozaba lethuba lokuba nguMongameli waleliya lizwe. Yena labalandeli bakhe bayakhohlwa njalo balala obukabhuka ngendaba yenkethabetshabi ekhona kuleliya ilizwe ekubeka obala ukuthi nxa uliNdebele ungeke waba nguMongameli waleliya lizwe. Inkomo ingazala umuntu kwaMhlahlandlela. Kusobala ukuthi indaba kaJonathan Moyo ingamaphupho nje ikakhulu nxa uyikhangelela ngakuhlangothi lukaMthwakazi lenhlupho abhekane lazo kuleliya lizwe. Indaba yakhe le izavuthwa nxa sekuthe kwaba lenkokheli yebutshabi kwathi yena labalandeli bakhe batshovelwa emuva baba ngokhondakitha bayo iThird Way. Mhlawumbe kulapho iThird Way ezavuthwa khona nxa isikhokhelwe ngabeTshabi njalo nje imele uluhlu lenhlelo zabeTshabi. Nxa kuzaba njalo uMthwakazi uzoluza futhi ngokuphindiweyo. Bazabe bemsebenzisile okwesibili uJonathan Moyo. Ngemva kwalokho bazamlahla futhi okwenja ixotshwa ngumniniyo endlini.

Thina abanye sithi isikhathi sokuvuma ukuba ngoKhondakitha/izinja zabanye abantu kwezombangazwe lenqgubekela phambili yabantu bakithi sesidlulile. Sekumele sifune okungokwethu ngazo zonke indlela lamasu aphambi kwethu. Amasu abo Moyo okuzisisezela and attempt to make themselves nationalistic and above board in their politics when the enemy is doing the reverse will not help. Lokho kufana lokunqgikilana lesihlahla somngoma ufisa ukusiwisa usisiphule lempande yaso. Okwenzakalayo yikuthi you get hurt and you do not win. It is a foolish exercise and a foolish strategy if ever it is a strategy on his part. UMoyo has been close to abeTshabi yet he has been distant as well or he has assumed all the Tshabi ways of politics. If that is the case then he has ceased to be a true Ndebele but a diluted and dangerous one.

Indaba kayiqondwe kumbe izekwe mathupha. Ivikelani kanti? Isikhathi sokuhambela eceleni njengelanga lebusika kasisekho.

N
nqojah Offline OP
Sakhamuzi
OP Offline
Sakhamuzi
N
Sinathamahewu
Hatshi ngiyezwa mfondini amazwi akho, but you surprices me that l donot understand the concept of the Third way.Simple put it , lt is much easier for Mthwakazi to develop fast if we places pple like Khanda directly linked with state resources because the man is so calculative to an extent that he can take half of the state cake to Matland.ln his five years ,as a sycophant of despot Mugabe, he managed to channel developmental initiative towards little Tsholotsho, and to me thus one step ahead in upgrading Mthwakazi.The man was even in full connection with establishing a tv station for us in Matland of which we were going to benefit largely form this project.Try to deeply think about such initiatives and link them if thus the Third way will be a success, it does not mean that Moyo should be the leader of the third movement but if thus we use a Shona to lead us in the Third movement. A Shona with less brains than Moyo, a Shona who will trust Moyo like god, Shona who will be manupulative ,and then we place Moyo the second, can't you see we will take every resource form Mashonaland and channel it towards Mthwakazi, only if Moyo could be having accesss and authority to the state cake.

My will, either political, economical, social or cultural, is to realise developmental project in Matland, and current political admnistation in Zimbabwe does not proffer a formidable way forward for us to realise our dreams.So isicelo sami kuyikuthi lets use Moyo for us to realise our dreams, discard the mentality which drive us to conclude dangeriously that Moyo is using us so as to gain entrance to the State house.lt has been tested that Shonas are hostile towards us and third way could not be that shallow minded to place a Ndebele as leader but l strongly subcribe that if we have the kinds of Moyo yielding maximum power , things could be fine for all the Ndebeles.We have to be realistic when approaching the contemporary political dispensation in Zimbabwe , at least we sweep under the carpet that retrogressive political thought of haranguing, downsizing and castigating other Ndebeles for time is not on our side.As Mthwakazi, we have to leave behind that legacy once realised by Joshua Nkomo before 22 December 1987.

This is the way l see the packages and benefits of the Third way.

S
Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
S
Mr Nqojah this is pure deceit on your side, you are deceiving innocent people and at the sametime decieving yourself. Shonas have learnt a lesson of Jonah, they know that he is calculative, he will try to use small opportunities to bolster his support and they will simply improvise mechanism measures that will prevent him from developing Mthwakazi in anyway. We must not think that Moyo is too intelligent that he can do what ever he wants to do without being discovered. His intentions are now clear, you can not afford to tell us otherwise Mr Nqojah.

Nkosi
Nkosi
Your writing below is very careless Nqojah moreso that uze lapha njenge sigijimi njalo you claim to belong to uquqaba pushing the Third Way. Kambe uthi labo obaqambileyo kabafundi lapha? Nxa kade kulemfihlo eyenzakalayo wena usuyibhadlaza kanje? Why do you think they do not see through this already?? As far as they are concerned uMoyo vele ngumthengisi. Ungene ku ZPF wayibolisa usesiza lokwakhe okwemaNdebeleni, ngeke bakungene! U Moyo ubemuhle ebasebenzela pushing and strengthening ubutshabi babo iZTV ibanika 75% shona content yabo Oliver labo Zhakata. If you are reading the boards on NewZim you will get those sentiments very clearly. Namhlanje lokhu,bamkhulula ubu Professor. I would be more careful if I were you.

"The man was even in full connection with establishing a tv station for us in Matland of which we were going to benefit largely form this project.Try to deeply think about such initiatives and link them if thus the Third way will be a success, it does not mean that Moyo should be the leader of the third movement but if thus we use a Shona to lead us in the Third movement"

Angiyazi leyo TV station ka Moyo eMatland. Ngentsha?? Engasiyo Montrose Studios??

N
nqojah Offline OP
Sakhamuzi
OP Offline
Sakhamuzi
N
l surrender

Nduna
Nduna
Development in Matabeleland will remain cosmetic as long as it's foundations are unsteady. This has been tried, tested and proven before.

Am I gathering that Moyo wants to re establish some kind of obscure platform in order to reinforce his position in Tsholotsho? A wise man builds his house on solid ground, and a foolish one builds his on sand.

The Third Way as proposed is just an ideology and not a SOLUTION as you have mistakenly stated Nqoja. It is bound to fail because it has no umbrella under which people can unite. Other leaders who have succesfully promalgated the ideology in the wide world have had bases and foundations, less obstructions in their way. Tony Blair, for example was already in the Labour Party, not an indepenedent MP when he set about his plans.

Shona suprematist attitudes in so called Zimbabwe render this ideology impractical. Very few people have transcended tribalism and as Moyo has drawn parallels between his pie in the sky and the dismal Zanu (PF), the the ideology I add assumes parallels as much with the failed MDC.

N
nqojah Offline OP
Sakhamuzi
OP Offline
Sakhamuzi
N
Cde potshoza

l can see that you smell Zpf shit, coming up with your baseless defination of Third way, unfortunate your utterance is hitting on a rock because l will not be tempted by an apologist , on his no making ,defending his own ideolgy

Page 3 of 29 1 2 3 4 5 28 29

Moderated by  Jakalas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advert