Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Nkosi
OP Offline
Nkosi
Sinatha

My trademark signature reads as follows: </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There is absolutely nothing wrong with our people buying land and properties in Bulawayo using what ever scheme at their disposal. If we choose to (as predictable) sit back on our butts and bask in brinkmanship and illusion, then Amashona will crowd us out of Bulawayo by buying properties in and around Bulawayo. Needless to say we will be forced to kick our own butts in regret, logic dictates that we need to engage in all manner of activism wittingly and/or unwittingly.

Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
Lobs,

The suggestion that the ndebele people have not been buying houses and were sitting on their 'backs'up until the introduction of this ZPF homelink scheme is rather an insult to their intelligence and their being.

Zama futhi Lobs.

Nkosi
OP Offline
Nkosi
Sinatha

So what you are in fact saying is this that all these tears of abantu besiNdebeleni about the clear and present dangers of being marginalised and crowded out by the Shonas in Bulawayo are just hogwash or balderdash?. Are you saying that their tears are in fact crocodile tears signifying nothing in the neighbourhood of reality? Are we saying mfana kaSitshela that because Ndebeles are so intelligent as you allege above, they are in fact, immune and impervious to all the vestiges and shenanegans of Shona malfeasance. In the extremely unlikely event that your claim is accurate, then can you explain why all this sound, fuss and fury found in our politics where we all cry foul about the Shona shenanegans against our people. Are we then actually saying we are just cry-babies(singabo baby) who are spoilt and always need to be treated with kids gloves? What about the all too familiar brouhaha and imbroglio within our fora about the political and economic vicissitudes that our people are going through in their provinces?

I personally thought that the fears expressed by our people about lack of jobs, imposition of Shona language down their kids' throats, a deliberate occupation of Matebeleland by hordes and herds of Shona souls and mortals were clear and visible signs of continued treachery directed at undermining the Ndebele, backwardising him and condemning him to stone age existential conditions.

Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
Lobs,

Your other entry Lobs does suggest that we Ndebeles, even if we have resources, are by nature not intelligent and initiative enough to develop ourselves if opportunities arise but are known for sitting on our 'butts' and doing nothing about developing ourselves. I am saying that this kind of idea is rubbish. This is a typical Shona stereotype that is perpertuated by our one and only self styled King Lobengula and this is shocking and amazing indeed. My contribution here has been to challenge that stereotype and say to you we are not what you and the Shona believe we are. That is lazy buggers. This is the same stereotype that one of Mugabe's goons was airing in channel 4 here in the UK last week. He was saying that we in tha 'part of that country' are always fed by the government and we do nothing to help ourselves. I say this is bullocks and no serious minded person should subscribe to this kind of perveted thinking. We are responsible people and if we have the resources and face no marginalisation, or ethnic beurocracy heavily enshrined in every institution of Zimbabwe today, we take steps to develop ourselves like any other human being. To attribute that kind of development spirit to the Shonas alone is grossly irresponsible and unwarranted. Why 'backwidise' our people unnecessarily and continue to perpertuate this Shona nonsense? The ZPF homelink housing scheme, with all its intentions to milk our people's foex can not be used as a barometer to castigate our people for not taking part in it. That scheme is there for ZPF to milk our forex and there is nothing else that can dovetail or tailor make your call for consumer activism by boycotting the maShona schemes than this homelink housing scheme that you shamelesly and enthusiastically support. We should boycot that and buy houses directly from our own people in the region. That will be better off.

Ngithemba uyangizwa baba Mthiyana!

Nkosi
OP Offline
Nkosi
Sinatha

Hk hk hk angikuzwisisi simply because your response is emotionally charged thereby camouflaging it from reality and common sense. It borders more and more on rhetoric than reality. Because your response is pregnant with euphoria and fury, it smacks of a dose of wanton vituperative diatribe, when in fact the subject of our discussion is straight-forward. Obviously this is to be expected because acting otherwise would have put a lie to the long held orthodox and dogmatic mantras that we are a conditioned people who, as you allege above, are true to stereotypes as perpetuated by the stunted Mashona.

But the good thing is that it shows that you are indeed extremely applying your mind on this particular issue which in itself is great thing, given your nonsensical statement about basking on your "butts" above hk hk.

Hayi sengiyahamba ke manje mfana sengizakubona ngoMvulo, ngapha sokuyi "woza Friday" hk hk.

Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
Hk hk hk wena ulizanka sibili. Mfana kaMthiyana it is high time you released yourself from this Shona diatribe school of thought about the Ndebele or this Shona tribalist closet form of thinking and attitudes about your people.

Next week! Udakwe kuhle!

Sikhulu
Sikhulu
Bakwethu

abacwaninga ngezemfundo bathi ama-indicators e-learning yichange of attitude ranging from mood swings to change on how one does his/her daily business. amapostings alomfutho awaxabene akhomba ukufunda(learning)

Lobengula jaha lakwaGuduza wake wethula isethulo esihle ngendlela u******* angathola ngayo iforex. ironically ugono implented a carbon copy of your strategy owayifaka lapha enkundleni. one might wonder, engxenye unguye ugono hk hk! or izanu isila ngenkundla, angingeke ngatsho ukuthi ucabanga njengogono that will be an insult. as a Tjolotjian i choose to be obstinate, ogono copied hk hk!

now here is another homework,sorry for this abuse lami ungangibuza ngokuloya ngizakutshele ezomkhonomi sobuza kuwe. umgwaqo kaWanki uyawazi ngizwa kuthiwa awusela bus a kurakure co. left after whorevests sacked F. Pullen and sons. i know a "Tjepfunye" chap who can come up with R800 000. and reality has that transport business is tantamount to suicide in zim because of fuel scarcity. on your work plan think about extending Wanki route to Francis Town at one end and Livingstone at the other using 2 brand new scarnia buses and volvo later when the Tjolotjo-Titji lap is tarred. this is serious help if you can, iforex is not a problem neither is getting rid of the ridiculous KZim. if this is rubbish say it in no uncertain terms. this is my own version of Mthwakazi's economic empowerment. labanye feel free umfowethu angaphathiseka. i chose Lobengula ngoba uyawazi umgwaqo engikhuluma ngawo kanti njalo waphumela egcikeni ukuthi he is our own Eric Bloc and availed his untainted services as usual and to my chagrin shonas utilized eg gono hk hk!

Lastly, where is Mntongenakudla? angabe ehlabe ikhefu? ukewamchecker eLindela hk hk! kodwa ngethemba uphilile lapho akhona.

asisebenze jo.

Nkosi
OP Offline
Nkosi
Lembe
iLembe eleqa amanye amaLembe ngokukhalipha,Tshaka Zulu

That is a very excellent proposal you are making. Given the fact that Victoria Falls is one of the seven wonders of the world, logic dictates that the shortest route to Victoria Falls for tourists travelling by road is via Plumtree, Tjepfunye, Bubude (KwaGuduza) into Tsholotsho business centre all the way to Victoria Falls through Lupane.

As you rightly state above Wena Wendlovu, currently, the transport business in Zim is a sure preamble to one's own financial obituary. As we ponder on these issues as Mthwakazians, we take note of the fact that the current economic environment is intensely catastrophic for any ambitious business initiative. However, I will contact you privately so that we can deliberate further on your proposal, which I must state that it is very good.

Gideon Gono embraced a blue print which, as you rightly assert above, was born out of my own initiative but true to form, in his capacity as a member of a discredited junta, allowed himself to be hoodwinked and crooked by bereft politicians to the detriment of an otherwise excellent economic framework. What catalysed Gono's failure was his brinkmanship and his self-centred know-it-all maverick grand posture masquarading as a quasi-immortal being who has fathomed all financial rhyme and rhythm. That he failed to consult and seek advice from humble people is well documented. He allowed Mugabe, as usual, to usurp the economic framework and personalise it and turned it into a Zanu-Pf manifesto, and as fate has had it it blew straight up in their faces because they had confused and mixed financial formulae with their communist doctrines. Already reports of Gono being under pressure from Zanu-pf politicians are beginnning to surface.
UMntongenakudla is very much alive and well. Should be in rural KZN (KwaZulu-Natal) this weekend attending a friend's traditional wedding in Mtubatuba. You remember his wild allegations that Kalanga is very much related to Shona?

Sikhulu
Sikhulu
Lobengula

kuyabongeka ukuphendula kwakho ngokutshetsha. kuhle njalo ngoba into engiyitshoyo uyayibona ngizahle ngikuthinte ngasese manje ngikuphe amadetails onke sixhumane ngencingo.

ngizwa kuthiwa kuyavunyelwa ukuthi angayanatha phandle kwelizwe ungene lesigujana esilingeni imota yakho hatshi amadiramu ongawathengisa, like ofellowship abaya eFrancis Town banatha lapho bangene lelingane uhambo lwabo noma sithi itanka. lokhu ngikuzwe lami ngizama ukufeya feya ekhaya, abalolwazi ngincedeni bafowethu.

Ndunankulu
Ndunankulu
Lobengula

There is your posting on inflation, thanx you very much Sir for the posting, can I ask something on som of your points.

There is point number one where you talk of

Seeking stability on the currency front
? Strengthen the value of your currency
? Protect the value of the Z$

How do you do all these things, how do you stabilise the local currency? From what are you protecting your currency from?

Point two
Remove obstacles to free flow of trade
? Adhere to free market principles

Free market principles, do you mean like we do not have to charge any duties or what/ i am not really getting this. If it is about duties, is it a practical solution or its just a theoratical solution. If we do not charge any duties then when we export our products we should get the same favours otherwise we run the risk of that our products will be more expensive as compared to products from other countries. Maybe I did not get what you were trying to put across.

Point eleven

Free exchange rates of currencies
? let the market dictate these
? let interest rates find their own level

I liked this one, is this possible? Which country is using this one? I thought that this was more theoratical than practical, is it not that most of the countries that purpote to be using this kind of an exchange rate have a limit/cap and a floor for their currencies. I mean like their rates are not allowed to get below a certain rate and they are not allowed to be above a certain rate. They manage their rate in one way or the other but they manage it a a way that there are not very many interferences like they do in most african countries.

OK by using this exchange rate regime, how do you protect the value of your local currency???

I think that we will shout and shout and shout BUT the solution really is not that the economy is not doing well, the reason lies in us mending the international relations only. If the silent sanctions are removed then I do not think there will be a problem. I think the Western countries are doing what they can to subortage the economy because of the person they gave a knighthood sometime ago.

I will say we have the resources its now for us to plan kuhle.

Thanx you very much bantu for talking Nation Building

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Jakalas 

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Advert